Western values and identity politics

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by That Guy » 11 months ago

Oh, shit. My bad on the URL tags @Admin.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4338
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by Admin » 10 months ago

Every day I wake up thinking this identity politics / postmodern neomarxist game cannot get worse, and then you see an article like this one in GameSpot:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ubiso ... 0-6464448/

After the latest Gillette ad, it seems that we're now firmly grounded in an upside down world, at least in the media, academia and on on social media. But this nonsense seeps into the real world, and many people unfortunately end up thinking twice about saying something that the radical left would not tolerate, like displaying your heterosexuality in public for example, this is how for this is going to get.

Or God forbid, imply that you have... a family:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ldren.html

How far can this go really? Hey, don't show off that breathing priviledge, some people don't have that luxury, and are dead! Please stop breathing if you're a caring, empathetic human being. Let's roll back a bit: please stop appearing happy in public because some people are depressed, and it's not fair to them that they're reminded that they're sick. <= that's actually a plausible one.

I'm just :wtf: .
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

Blondie fuckin' nails it. I also like how she points out Ben Shapiro's hypocrisy. Anyway, I saw this video on the front of YouTube today, and I think she puts recent conversation about "individualism" quite succinctly. I've started the video from the most relevant part onward, but the whole thing is good to be honest.



Some standout quotes:

"The left loves it, the right hates it...pretends it doesn't exist"

"White, Christian conservatives who denounce identity politics: they will not survive politically without voting like a collective, with a shared identity".

"and people aren't smart enough to see the common enemy" (lol)

Identity politics are inevitable. No matter how much of an "individual" you consider yourself to be, there will be more "individuals" who are just the same as you and thus, you belong to that collective in the eyes of everyone else whether you like it or not. Feeling like you're above this may make you feel more "enlightened", but it won't change anything around you.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1607
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2481

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

You guys seem desperate to believe there is a war going on culturally.
That way you can comfortably all pick your sides.

I think it's crap and soon so will you. As such, you will soon grow out of this.
Save me from destiny.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4338
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

blackg wrote:
6 months ago
You guys seem desperate to believe there is a war going on culturally.
That way you can comfortably all pick your sides.

I think it's crap and soon so will you. As such, you will soon grow out of this.
There is a cultural war going on, and people are so divided and polarized that they can't even agree on what constitutes objective reality.

I don't beat around the bush with this anymore, there is one side that is clearly evil and involves the radical left, part of the left as enablers and the far right who raised again as a response to those two groups.

And on the other side of the good, there is the center left, the classic liberals (or centrist) and the right (or conservatives) who are trying to fight the absolute madness and will to destroy that's spreading on the other side.

This is no joke and what good people do or don't do about it will determine the future of the free West, wether we will live in some 1984 totalitatian nightmare, or heaven on earth like it largely is at the moment. Don't stay on the sidelines, pick the side of the good and fight like your life depends on it, because make no mistake, it does.

End of my reply to postmodern blackg.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

Admin wrote:
6 months ago
There is a cultural war going on, and people are so divided and polarized that they can't even agree on what constitutes objective reality.

I don't beat around the bush with this anymore, there is one side that is clearly evil and involves the radical left, part of the left as enablers and the far right who raised again as a response to those two groups.

And on the other side of the good, there is the center left, the classic liberals (or centrist) and the right (or conservatives) who are trying to fight the absolute madness and will to destroy that's spreading on the other side.

This is no joke and what good people do or don't do about it will determine the future of the free West, wether we will live in some 1984 totalitatian nightmare, or heaven on earth like it largely is at the moment. Don't stay on the sidelines, pick the side of the good and fight like your life depends on it, because make no mistake, it does.

End of my reply to postmodern blackg.
I'm not sure where you get off saying "heaven on Earth like it largely is at the moment".

Most of the west right now has governments carrying out the largest spying operations in history on its own population, saying "if you have XY chromosomes and a penis, you're a man" will get you fined 55k or more in Canada and arrested in the UK, pointing out that muslims blow people up more than anyone else and blacks commit shitloads of crime wherever they go will ruin your life, posting memes is now illegal, words are counted as "violence", we have women aborting shitloads of babies, we have trannies reading to school children, sex education to kindergartners in Commiefornia now encourages children to masturbate as well as lessons on anal sex and BDSM, social cohesion is the lowest its been in hundreds of years; probably ever to be honest, people go to prison for simply defending themselves from rapists and would-be murderers while the perps get coddled by the system, you can get banned from Europe like Jared Taylor simply for saying that Europe is meant for European people and should stay that way, 3rd world goblins storm across borders and invade countries without any resistance at all...

I just...you have a very bizarre idea of "Heaven on Earth", Fred.

What's weirder, is that you label the only group actually interested in stopping this madness and preventing corporations and politicians from wiping distinct cultures and ethnic groups off the map so they sell the same shit to all of them and have an endless supply of assured votes as being in the "evil" section, while you champion the groups toward the center who don't care if any of this destruction happens as long as it happens "legally" and "muh gdp" is high. You have a bizarre idea of "evil".

Now that I think about it, you haven't even bothered to explain why this opposition is "evil" at all. Like, no argument whatsoever other than "Hitler was mean though" when 99% of the "far right" use Iceland, Poland and Israel (of which you absolutely count jews in the "good" camp) as their ideal society.

Your position in the culture war is characterized by conflicting viewpoints and an unjustified fear of hypothetical totalitarian regimes.

If you really are so afraid of the rise of Hitler 2.0, then you need to reconsider your stance on the so-called "alt-right". Because Hitler 2.0 is what you're going to get if a peaceful reclamation of our countries doesn't happen soon — dictators are born in desperate times.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4338
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
I'm not sure where you get off saying "heaven on Earth like it largely is at the moment".

Most of the west right now has governments carrying out the largest spying operations in history on its own population, saying "if you have XY chromosomes and a penis, you're a man" will get you fined 55k or more in Canada and arrested in the UK, pointing out that muslims blow people up more than anyone else and blacks commit shitloads of crime wherever they go will ruin your life, posting memes is now illegal, words are counted as "violence", we have women aborting shitloads of babies, we have trannies reading to school children, sex education to kindergartners in Commiefornia now encourages children to masturbate as well as lessons on anal sex and BDSM, social cohesion is the lowest its been in hundreds of years; probably ever to be honest, people go to prison for simply defending themselves from rapists and would-be murderers while the perps get coddled by the system, you can get banned from Europe like Jared Taylor simply for saying that Europe is meant for European people and should stay that way, 3rd world goblins storm across borders and invade countries without any resistance at all...

I just...you have a very bizarre idea of "Heaven on Earth", Fred.

What's weirder, is that you label the only group actually interested in stopping this madness and preventing corporations and politicians from wiping distinct cultures and ethnic groups off the map so they sell the same shit to all of them and have an endless supply of assured votes as being in the "evil" section, while you champion the groups toward the center who don't care if any of this destruction happens as long as it happens "legally" and "muh gdp" is high. You have a bizarre idea of "evil".

Now that I think about it, you haven't even bothered to explain why this opposition is "evil" at all. Like, no argument whatsoever other than "Hitler was mean though" when 99% of the "far right" use Iceland, Poland and Israel (of which you absolutely count jews in the "good" camp) as their ideal society.

Your position in the culture war is characterized by conflicting viewpoints and an unjustified fear of hypothetical totalitarian regimes.

If you really are so afraid of the rise of Hitler 2.0, then you need to reconsider your stance on the so-called "alt-right". Because Hitler 2.0 is what you're going to get if a peaceful reclamation of our countries doesn't happen soon — dictators are born in desperate times.
I'm going to be direct here, more for effect than to provoke you:

You lack the imagination to realize how much worse things can get for a society.

No one is busting your door at 4 in the morning to throw you in a camp where you'll live in fear 24/7.

Any society that doesn't have that, so only Western societies are heaven on earth to me and anyone that is unable to recognize that has no idea of how ungrateful they are.

That is the situation we're trying to prevent here, and if the far right takes control, well, I'll refer you to Nazi Germany to know what awaits us.

If the left wins, I'll refer you to all the communist regimes.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

Admin wrote:
6 months ago
I'm going to be direct here, more for effect than to provoke you:

You lack the imagination to realize how much worse things can get for a society.

No one is busting your door at 4 in the morning to throw you in a camp where you'll live in fear 24/7.

Any society that doesn't have that, so only Western societies are heaven on earth to me and anyone that is unable to recognize that has no idea of how ungrateful they are.

That is the situation we're trying to prevent here, and if the far right takes control, well, I'll refer you to Nazi Germany to know what awaits us.

If the left wins, I'll refer you to all the communist regimes.

No Fred...I don't. That's why I have the position I do.

I'll be direct here as well:

You over-estimate your own intelligence. This is something Stan has pointed out as well. You're a good guy, and your heart is fundamentally in the right place, but you act as though you have the life experience of 1000 men and you're not even thirty. I think that you lie about a lot of the all-encompassing experiences you claim to have had. You have a "friend" for every situation possibly imaginable upon which to impart your wisdom, and this type of thinking is what is encouraged by the gatekeepers you see as idols.

I think that you hate the idea of being wrong. This self-righteousness blinds you to truths that stand right before you, as we've seen on this forum time and again. Because you refuse to accept that any aspect of your ideology (and that's what is), and psychological splitting of "good" and "evil" could be wrong.

If the "far-right", who aren't even extreme in their beliefs; they're simply called that because of how extreme the left has become, are the winners — all that happens is the intellectual traditions of ancestors carry on as they should have. That is literally it. That is the endgame. No mass killings, no hardline authoritarian regimes — our societies just return to the homogeneous, nuclear families of yore. The only thing it demands of you is to put your own kind first and be willing to put up with being seen as a big meanie for a while.

If the left wins, you get the soviet union, but worse. But BEFORE they get to that point, you will have Nazis to combat them.

What you are too caught up in your narcissistic delusions of intellectual grandeur cheered on by the likes of JP to realize, is that you are enabling the creation of the very things you are afraid of.

Some day, Fred, you are going to slip up. You are going to say the wrong thing on Twitter or Facebook about Muslims or whatever. You will get fined, or worse. You might get your future kids taken away and given to muslims like what's been happening in Sweden. Your wife will get raped by a senegalese man, and you'll be in a situation where you can't say anything about it, you can't do anything about it, the law will not help you, and you're now the minority and cannot vote your way out of it. It will be impossible. There is no way you doubt this, living where you do, and you know that I can cite many examples right now of exactly these things happening.

We'll see how much of a consolation "At least I wasn't one of those far-right, identity politics 'nazis' on the internet" is, and if your definition of "evil" is the same when that day comes.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4338
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
No Fred...I don't. That's why I have the position I do.

I'll be direct here as well:

You over-estimate your own intelligence. This is something Stan has pointed out as well. You're a good guy, and your heart is fundamentally in the right place, but you act as though you have the life experience of 1000 men and you're not even thirty. I think that you lie about a lot of the all-encompassing experiences you claim to have had. You have a "friend" for every situation possibly imaginable upon which to impart your wisdom, and this type of thinking is what is encouraged by the gatekeepers you see as idols.

I think that you hate the idea of being wrong. This self-righteousness blinds you to truths that stand right before you, as we've seen on this forum time and again. Because you refuse to accept that any aspect of your ideology (and that's what is), and psychological splitting of "good" and "evil" could be wrong.

If the "far-right", who aren't even extreme in their beliefs; they're simply called that because of how extreme the left has become, are the winners — all that happens is the intellectual traditions of ancestors carry on as they should have. That is literally it. That is the endgame. No mass killings, no hardline authoritarian regimes — our societies just return to the homogeneous, nuclear families of yore. The only thing it demands of you is to put your own kind first and be willing to put up with being seen as a big meanie for a while.

If the left wins, you get the soviet union, but worse. But BEFORE they get to that point, you will have Nazis to combat them.

What you are too caught up in your narcissistic delusions of intellectual grandeur cheered on by the likes of Jordan Peterson to realize, is that you are enabling the creation of the very things you are afraid of.

Some day, Fred, you are going to slip up. You are going to say the wrong thing on Twitter or Facebook about Muslims or whatever. You will get fined, or worse. You might get your future kids taken away and given to muslims like what's been happening in Sweden. Your wife will get raped by a senegalese man, and you'll be in a situation where you can't say anything about it, you can't do anything about it, the law will not help you, and you're now the minority and cannot vote your way out of it. It will be impossible. There is no way you doubt this, living where you do, and you know that I can cite many examples right now of exactly these things happening.

We'll see how much of a consolation "At least I wasn't one of those far-right, identity politics 'nazis' on the internet" is, and if your definition of "evil" is the same when that day comes.
First, I don't lie, or at least try my best not to, I'm a Juden Peterstein fanboy, remember? ;)

Second, thank you for this criticism, but I'm afraid a lot of it isn't about me, and I know how easy and common it is to throw around the term psychological projection these days, but where have I claimed to have some kind of superior intelligence or that I was sure of my claims?

We're all in the same boat here, trying to make sense of this world, and yes, I could be wrong about many things. And I've said many times before, I'm of above average intelligence, typical of a university graduate. I recognize I'm not as sharp and mentally fast as I'd like to be sometimes.

I don't even need to defend the intellectuals I admire since their success and influence just speak for themselves. And as I've been saying for more than a decade now: it's foolish to spend energy defending or denying the obvious. No need to write a thesis to prove that 50 Shades of Grey is better than Of Mice and Men.

And your last point is yet another common pattern of the story of good versus evil. The Joker telling Batman "you know what, you're actually this close to becoming me." Who knows? Maybe I'll snap and go Charles Bronson death-wish style? It's hard to resist, and it's understandable some people give in as preventive measure, out of fear I would say.

I'm hanging in there and I count on my faith to guide me. And sometimes it's incredibly hard, the common mistake I made is actually not believing in the reality of good and evil strongly enough, letting my guard down around entities I know to be evil only for them to get to me. But still, I don't see evil everywhere I look, I don't even see it in you, you're a good guy who was parasitized, and to turn your warning around, I believe, I pray that one day you'll slip up, and you're going to come back to the good side :).
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1607
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2481

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

Admin wrote:
6 months ago
First, I don't lie, or at least try my best not to, I'm a Juden Peterstein fanboy, remember? ;)
Judean Peterstein?

The intellectual that I admire best is Kaitlin Bennett.
Save me from destiny.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

Admin wrote:
6 months ago
I don't even need to defend the intellectuals I admire since their success and influence just speak for themselves. And as I've been saying for more than a decade now: it's foolish to spend energy defending or denying the obvious. No need to write a thesis to prove that 50 Shades of Grey is better than Of Mice and Men.
Then the success of the left speaks for itself, right? Surely, the infiltration of academia and media had nothing to do with their ideas becoming so prominent. It was just a matter of good beating evil, right?

The success and influence of the intellectuals you admire is because they are controlled opposition. They are allowed to speak because even though they address "the other side" of the mainstream narrative, they do a bait and switch to keep their viewers atomized, thus helping the left advance their agenda.

There are two tactics at work here: The Jordan Peterson, Paul Joseph Watson, Sargon of Akkad, Ben Shapiro, etc. strategy is the most common one. They address the issues of feminism, islam, and other topics white men are not allowed to have a voice for, but they sell you "individualism" and personal improvement advice as an antidote. These people are rapidly losing credibility because they have helped shifted the overton window in the direction of the "far" right and the failure of their ideologies to fix the problems has become self-evident.

The second, new tactic, employed by the likes of Steve Turley, is that they are openly nationalist, openly traditionalist, but — they overplay the successes of the right so as to make their viewers feel like their victory is inevitable and they just need to kick back and let it happen.

Both of these things share one thing in common: To prevent white men from uniting under the banner of "white"; to keep you from playing the game. Because history has shown, time and again, that when we do play the game — we win.

They want you to abandon your tribe Fred because from a corporate standpoint, it is very difficult to sell products across the globe in a world where distinct cultures and ethnic groups exist. Politically, it is impossible to have international control with this in place. That is why they want the world to be one unvarying mass, and most of the people behind it are Jews who see people like you and me as nothing more than cattle meant to serve their people.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 465
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1233
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by yettee » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
They want you to abandon your tribe Fred because from a corporate standpoint, it is very difficult to sell products across the globe in a world where distinct cultures and ethnic groups exist. Politically, it is impossible to have international control with this in place. That is why they want the world to be one unvarying mass, and most of the people behind it are Jews who see people like you and me as nothing more than cattle meant to serve their people.
download.jpg
download.jpg (46.08 KiB) Viewed 727 times

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

yettee wrote:
6 months ago
download.jpg
K?

You are seriously the most useless poster here.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4338
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
Then the success of the left speaks for itself, right? Surely, the infiltration of academia and media had nothing to do with their ideas becoming so prominent. It was just a matter of good beating evil, right?

The success and influence of the intellectuals you admire is because they are controlled opposition. They are allowed to speak because even though they address "the other side" of the mainstream narrative, they do a bait and switch to keep their viewers atomized, thus helping the left advance their agenda.

Jordan Peterson, Paul Joseph Watson, Sargon of Akkad, Ben Shapiro, etc.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ry ... owars-milo

Good luck with the mental gymnastics here.

The success of the first group of people you cite above has been nothing but organic.

People really want to watch them and often give them money while often they're not even asking for it.

The relative success of the left was brought about by force and instilling fears in the majority, taking people hostage. The fact that you'd use a "it's the same" argument is mind-boggling to me.

I recently watched a movie called The Disaster Artist, relating the true story of a talentless, brain-damaged narcissist who's managed to create a cult movie called The Room, a movie so incredibly bad it was good. How did it do it? He had unlimited personal funding and he was a tyrant with the crews and actors he could only surround himself with because of his money.

That's the left, like Paul Joseph Watson says in his last video: he has to rely on donations while all his videos are demonetized and gets banned from Facebook, and at the same time, that pile of garbage that Vice is just gets a 250 million dollar cheque from George Soros.



On one side there is leftist propaganda, funded with billions of dollars by a tiny group of globalist "philanthropes", or public funding in the case of the universities, and on the other, there is just regular people trying to figure out the truth, whose rise to fame has been entirely organic. So the comparison is quite unfair.

You sunk to far into your conspiracy theories, and I know the stage you're at, I've been you, just like I've been the atheist, the Marxist, the vegan, etc. You're at the "everyone's a puppet" stage, again I find this so boring, so déjà vu, so banal, and who could the puppet masters be in your head?

You also came up with an infinitely original idea there, "muh obscure red pill view of the world!", yeah, you just have 4chanstein in your bookmarks, and you took (((everything))) with that ideology, the whole package.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

Admin wrote:
6 months ago
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ry ... owars-milo

Good luck with the mental gymnastics here.

The success of the first group of people you cite above has been nothing but organic.

People really want to watch them and often give them money while often they're not even asking for it.
I didn't say the success of the first group wasn't organic.

I said that they are controlled (literally or functionally) opposition. It's called "the kosher sandwich", Fred. The point of the right of the Kosher sandwich is to maintain the illusion of the rule of law. Paul Joseph Watson and (((Laura Loomer))) getting banned from Facebook is nothing compared to what someone like Jared Taylor, Red Ice, and people like them go through and have their finances crippled. In the former's case, it's to make about upholding the illusion of the rule of law — they know that Paul Watson is on their side, whether he realizes it or not.

Paul talks bad about muslims? Banned from failbook and insta.

Alex Jones skirts the jewish question? Instantly de-platformed from all platforms within hours of each other.

Jared Taylor? Banned from Schengen zone for two years despite committing no crime.

Surely, you see the differences here. As I said, Jordan Peterson, Paul Joseph Watson, etc. talk about issues people want to have a voice for, but then feed them bullshit "solutions". The only solution to combat the left, is for straight white people to unite under their ethnic banner, and Jordan Peterson and his ilk know this and that's what they seek to prevent. Apparently, remaining atomized "individuals" with no sense of attachment to your race and washing your penis is going to somehow defeat a heavily-collectivized enemy. Team strategy > Individuals every time. What Jordan Peterson has you and his other fans doing is equivalent to sending a bunch of random guys charging like ants into a large army standing in formation.

The fact that you are popular because you talk about a lot of things people want to hear, doesn't suddenly make you different from the left if you're influencing your audience to unwittingly let the left win. I guarantee you that if Lana Lokteff or Jared Taylor were permitted to reach a large audience, and allowed to debate many of your heroes on national TV, you'd see a lot more people jumping ship from your guys.

Matteo Salvini said that "Africa doesn't belong in Italy", and has been heavy on the deportations. Right now, he is one of the most popular politicians in Europe and his alliance is poised to make enormous gains in the EU Parliament this month. Guess what? Salvini? He's on my side of debate. Why did Donald Trump win again? Wasn't it something about his promises (that he's since broke) to build a wall, deport people, hire american, etc?

Also,
Admin wrote:
6 months ago
The relative success of the left was brought about by force and instilling fears in the majority, taking people hostage. The fact that you'd use a "it's the same" argument is mind-boggling to me.
You want to know what's mind-boggling to me, Fred?

That you say this, when just the other day...
Admin wrote:
6 months ago
No one is making anyone do anything. We're all responsible individuals.
:smirk:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Admin and 2 guests