Western values and identity politics

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Western values and identity politics

Post by C4L » 1 year ago

Virgin Atlantic launches 'Pride' flight with LGBTQ crew

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018 ... pride-2019

I'd skip this destination.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 year ago

C4L wrote:
1 year ago
Virgin Atlantic launches 'Pride' flight with LGBTQ crew

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018 ... pride-2019

I'd skip this destination.
AIDS will now become an airborne illness.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by C4L » 1 year ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
1 year ago
AIDS will now become an airborne illness.
No sleep flight :mrgreen: At least for men who want to keep their asshole in the original condition

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

C4L wrote:
1 year ago
No sleep flight :mrgreen: At least for men who want to keep their asshole in the original condition

"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Can we ease up on the lowbrow homophobe jokes?

I applaud this gay flight and nobody will be getting AIDS.

Show your pride!
Save me from destiny.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
@pjhair ,

One more thing about identity. I don't know if I adequately understood your post. You wrote a lot, I wasn't in phase with it, so it's plausible that I misunderstood. I think that what you meant to communicate is that Islamic doctrine emphasizes Islamic identity, such that Muslims in different parts of the world feel a sense of kinship. This sense of identity can be a fertile ground for problems, such as spreading shared misery.

Was that one of your arguments?

I think that if we assume it to be true then it is a good argument for nationalism. Humans likely do, have an intrinsic need for belonging and group identity (i.e. not "citizen of the human race" and not "the individual" but something in between), we need to be part of a group. In the absence of alternatives such as national identity, more people will turn to alternatives such as religious identity. In this context, a lot of the countries in the Muslim world have completely unnatural borders, and thus it makes sense that more people turn to religious identity.

I would assume that the situation is shifted in countries that have a legitimate national identity, such as Iran and Bangladesh. You did mention Bangladeshi terrorists, but I'd expect the rate to be lower. The Bengalis that I've met often have a very strong sense of national pride.

A cousin of mine is a Moroccan Jew. He's religious and wears the kappa / yarmulke /skullcap. He told me that he feels 100% safe doing so in Morocco. However, he does not feel safe doing so in Paris, in neighborhoods where he might be surrounded by immigrants from Morocco or their children. Do you consider that difference to be surprising or expected?
@Afro_Vacancy, my mind is occupied by other things at the moment. I will respond to your posts once I feel like posting again. It might take few days to a few weeks.
Trump 2020

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 year ago

pjhair wrote:
1 year ago
my mind is occupied by other things at the moment. I will respond to your posts once I feel like posting again. It might take few days to a few weeks.
It's cool, I appreciate you writing that. Note that I never expect that people write back to me. This is a social site, and every post should be treated as a bonus rather than a requirement. Your posts on this subject were also better than mine in any case.

Please feel free to write or discuss something else in the meantime, or let us know what's troubling you.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by C4L » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
Can we ease up on the lowbrow homophobe jokes?

I applaud this gay flight and nobody will be getting AIDS.

Show your pride!
I'd rather stop bald jokes than anti-homo.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago

Please feel free to write or discuss something else in the meantime, or let us know what's troubling you.
There are a few things that have been troubling me but the biggest one is my fathers health. He is going to have a surgery this Wednesday. I hope it goes well.
Trump 2020

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 11 months ago

So someone made an intersectionality calculator to find out how opressed or how much of an oppressor you are:

][/b]

I got a '3' and it said: "You are more privileged than 99% of others!"

I love how they have a sprectrum for every variable in that calculator, like you can say you feel only 20% gay.

And what the actual fuck: the more of a devouted Christian you are, the more of an oppressor you're supposed to be.

trans-muslim.jpg
trans-muslim.jpg (32.95 KiB) Viewed 1342 times

I'm dead here :lol: .

You're also more privledged if you're Jewish but that's no surprise coming from a movement that's deeply antisemite. And of course only being a Muslim is supposed to make you more oppressed.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 11 months ago

I got an 8.

How can I improve my score?

"Unfortunately, you are born with most of your intersectional factors. However, you can make some improvement to your score by getting more involved with Islam or Judaism, donate all excess wealth to charity, or explore the wild side of your sexuality. The easiest way to improve your score, however, is to champion the intersectionality of your more-marginalized friends. You may award yourself up to 5 points depending on the level of your activism."

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

These are the globalist fucksticks that believe you shouldn't shit on people for things they're born with lmao

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Relevant:

https://www.politico.eu/article/migrati ... from-pact/

If you support this pact, go jump on a razor dildo.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 11 months ago

The oppressed are voiceless no more.
Save me from destiny.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 11 months ago

blackg wrote:
11 months ago
The oppressed are voiceless no more.
Indeed, they have become the tyrants.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Indeed, the oppressed are voiceless no more. White people are starting to get fed up with this globalist shit.

https://www.euronews.com/2018/12/01/tea ... of-protest

Pulling out of the UNs pact, I really hope more countries do so over the next two weeks, Polish nationalism going strong, the victory of Salvini, etc.

The wrath of the awakened Saxon is coming, and it's going to take no prisoners this time.
Last edited by Admin 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't use URL tags as it prevents the parser (retrieve the title and image) from doing its magic.