Film and television discussion thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 516
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 998
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Film and television discussion thread

#18772

Post by Wire » 9 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
9 months ago
I meant I was gonna whoop Captain Forehead's ass
Could you do it in one of your schoolgirl outfits? And wearing some glasses (no power glasses if your eyesight doesn't need it)?
pepe-endearing

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 630
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2043
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Film and television discussion thread

#18785

Post by EvilLocks » 9 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
9 months ago
Could you do it in one of your schoolgirl outfits? And wearing some glasses (no power glasses if your eyesight doesn't need it)?
pepe-endearing
I prefer doing it in my Pennywise costume if that's OK too? :twisted:
by the way my eyesight is perfect, but I wear "fake" glasses all the time to look smart :roll:

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 958
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1727
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Film and television discussion thread

#18787

Post by Arjen » 9 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
9 months ago
I prefer doing it in my Pennywise costume if that's OK too? :twisted:
by the way my eyesight is perfect, but I wear "fake" glasses all the time to look smart :roll:
Lily Collins! it just doesn‘t get any prettier. Her beauty almost makes me cry.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 630
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2043
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Film and television discussion thread

#18792

Post by EvilLocks » 9 months ago

Arjen wrote:
9 months ago
Lily Collins! it just doesn‘t get any prettier. Her beauty almost makes me cry.
Same here :) She's like in my top 3 girl crush for sure

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3789
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Film and television discussion thread

#18793

Post by Rudiger » 9 months ago

Arjen wrote:
9 months ago
Lily Collins! it just doesn‘t get any prettier. Her beauty almost makes me cry.
Slayer
Look, fat...

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 958
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1727
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Film and television discussion thread

#18805

Post by Arjen » 9 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
9 months ago
Slayer
Heee-looooww. 🥰🥰🥰
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

User avatar
Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 516
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 998
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Film and television discussion thread

#18807

Post by Wire » 9 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
9 months ago
I prefer doing it in my Pennywise costume if that's OK too? :twisted:
by the way my eyesight is perfect, but I wear "fake" glasses all the time to look smart :roll:
*Googles Pennywise*

pepe-cross

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 407
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 772

Film and television discussion thread

#19640

Post by Johnson » 9 months ago

The Dutch tv series Toon is pretty good if you like dry and lowkey humor.

It follows a reluctant viral internet celebrity who just wants to be left alone to play computer games. I think most introverts will relate.

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 792
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2465

Film and television discussion thread

#19963

Post by Guest-3 » 9 months ago

Fuck wokeness. They are attempting to ruin everything. They disgust me.

Trump 2020

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2041
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5237
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Film and television discussion thread

#19964

Post by Admin » 9 months ago

pjhair wrote:
9 months ago
Fuck wokeness. They are attempting to ruin everything. They disgust me.

Look at the rating gap between the critics and the viewers:

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/watchmen-2019

This is an assault on culture itself and it seems that neither the producers nor the journalists even care that much about profit anymore.

They accumulated mountains of money from milking the original cultural artefacts (Star Wars, Terminator, Marvel movies, etc.), slowly inserting their woke propaganda in them. They always had to use franchises that established themselves by actually offering us great stories.

The ideology has become more important than anything else for them. It has consumed them, so it doesn't matter if they lose money in the process, as long as it gets them closer to unleashing the global woke utopia we're all looking forward to.

brb enjoying art that was made before the years 2010's.

This has more implications than we think, as it will further the fragmentation of our Western societies which keep losing the elements that were holding it together. Our culture is dying, but let's not be too pessimistic about it, our times also offer a space for renewal, great independent artists may soon fill the void that our mainstream culture has created.
:christian-cross:

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 792
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2465

Film and television discussion thread

#19967

Post by Guest-3 » 9 months ago

Admin wrote:
9 months ago
Look at the rating gap between the critics and the viewers:

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/watchmen-2019

This is an assault on culture itself and it seems that neither the producers nor the journalists even care that much about profit anymore.

They accumulated mountains of money from milking the original cultural artefacts (Star Wars, Terminator, Marvel movies, etc.), slowly inserting their woke propaganda in them. They always had to use franchises that established themselves by actually offering us great stories.

The ideology has become more important than anything else for them. It has consumed them, so it doesn't matter if they lose money in the process, as long as it gets them closer to unleashing the global woke utopia we're all looking forward to.

brb enjoying art that was made before the years 2010's.

This has more implications than we think, as it will further the fragmentation of our Western societies which keep losing the elements that were holding it together. Our culture is dying, but let's not be too pessimistic about it, our times also offer a space for renewal, great independent artists may soon fill the void that our mainstream culture has created.
It's infuriating to see the curse of woke propaganda ruining things that we appreciate (GOT,WOT,Comic book shows,etc). They are not only ruining things but are also creating rift between different groups of people via their nauseating woke politics.
Trump 2020

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2041
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5237
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Film and television discussion thread

#20517

Post by Admin » 8 months ago



:christian-cross:

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 589
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 875
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Film and television discussion thread

#20520

Post by Exodus » 8 months ago

Admin wrote:
9 months ago
Look at the rating gap between the critics and the viewers:

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/watchmen-2019

This is an assault on culture itself and it seems that neither the producers nor the journalists even care that much about profit anymore.

They accumulated mountains of money from milking the original cultural artefacts (Star Wars, Terminator, Marvel movies, etc.), slowly inserting their woke propaganda in them. They always had to use franchises that established themselves by actually offering us great stories.

The ideology has become more important than anything else for them. It has consumed them, so it doesn't matter if they lose money in the process, as long as it gets them closer to unleashing the global woke utopia we're all looking forward to.

brb enjoying art that was made before the years 2010's.

This has more implications than we think, as it will further the fragmentation of our Western societies which keep losing the elements that were holding it together. Our culture is dying, but let's not be too pessimistic about it, our times also offer a space for renewal, great independent artists may soon fill the void that our mainstream culture has created.
even early 2010s vs now is different. on the left is a girl from black ops 2 from 2012 and on the right is when they remade her for black ops 4 in 2018

Image

i WONDER why she was covered up and made ugly? :thinking:. what really infuriates me is women are allowed these obvious female fantasies with ridiculously perfect men (50 shades of grey) but men aren't. we aren't even allowed reasonably attractive or nice women anymore. as usual with woke culture there's a double standard.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2311
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4230

Film and television discussion thread

#20521

Post by blackg » 8 months ago

Exodus wrote:
8 months ago
even early 2010s vs now is different. on the left is a girl from black ops 2 from 2012 and on the right is when they remade her for black ops 4 in 2018

Image

i WONDER why she was covered up and made ugly? :thinking:. what really infuriates me is women are allowed these obvious female fantasies with ridiculously perfect men (50 shades of grey) but men aren't. we aren't even allowed reasonably attractive or nice women anymore. as usual with woke culture there's a double standard.
Mate, men have been having their way with female fantasy figures for centuries now. It's only right that in mainstream culture we take a back seat and let women indulge in fantasies of their own.
we need a united Mississippi

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 589
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 875
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Film and television discussion thread

#20522

Post by Exodus » 8 months ago

blackg wrote:
8 months ago
Mate, men have been having their way with female fantasy figures for centuries now. It's only right that in mainstream culture we take a back seat and let women indulge in fantasies of their own.
i'm fine with that but its utter bullshit if men aren't allowed to do the same.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post