Film and television discussion thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 9 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
9 months ago
I meant I was gonna whoop Captain Forehead's ass
Could you do it in one of your schoolgirl outfits? And wearing some glasses (no power glasses if your eyesight doesn't need it)?
pepe-endearing

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 9 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
9 months ago
Could you do it in one of your schoolgirl outfits? And wearing some glasses (no power glasses if your eyesight doesn't need it)?
pepe-endearing
I prefer doing it in my Pennywise costume if that's OK too? :twisted:
by the way my eyesight is perfect, but I wear "fake" glasses all the time to look smart :roll:

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 9 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
9 months ago
by the way my eyesight is perfect, but I wear "fake" glasses all the time to look smart :roll:
Lily Collins! it just doesn‘t get any prettier. Her beauty almost makes me cry.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 9 months ago

Arjen wrote:
9 months ago
Same here :) She's like in my top 3 girl crush for sure

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 9 months ago

Arjen wrote:
9 months ago
Slayer
Look, fat...

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 9 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
9 months ago
Slayer
Heee-looooww. 🥰🥰🥰
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 9 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
9 months ago
*Googles Pennywise*

pepe-cross

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 9 months ago

The Dutch tv series Toon is pretty good if you like dry and lowkey humor.

It follows a reluctant viral internet celebrity who just wants to be left alone to play computer games. I think most introverts will relate.

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Guest-3 » 9 months ago

Fuck wokeness. They are attempting to ruin everything. They disgust me.

Trump 2020

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 9 months ago

pjhair wrote:
9 months ago
Fuck wokeness. They are attempting to ruin everything. They disgust me.

Look at the rating gap between the critics and the viewers:

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/watchmen-2019

This is an assault on culture itself and it seems that neither the producers nor the journalists even care that much about profit anymore.

They accumulated mountains of money from milking the original cultural artefacts (Star Wars, Terminator, Marvel movies, etc.), slowly inserting their woke propaganda in them. They always had to use franchises that established themselves by actually offering us great stories.

The ideology has become more important than anything else for them. It has consumed them, so it doesn't matter if they lose money in the process, as long as it gets them closer to unleashing the global woke utopia we're all looking forward to.

brb enjoying art that was made before the years 2010's.

This has more implications than we think, as it will further the fragmentation of our Western societies which keep losing the elements that were holding it together. Our culture is dying, but let's not be too pessimistic about it, our times also offer a space for renewal, great independent artists may soon fill the void that our mainstream culture has created.
:christian-cross:

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Guest-3 » 9 months ago

Admin wrote:
9 months ago

This is an assault on culture itself and it seems that neither the producers nor the journalists even care that much about profit anymore.

They accumulated mountains of money from milking the original cultural artefacts (Star Wars, Terminator, Marvel movies, etc.), slowly inserting their woke propaganda in them. They always had to use franchises that established themselves by actually offering us great stories.

The ideology has become more important than anything else for them. It has consumed them, so it doesn't matter if they lose money in the process, as long as it gets them closer to unleashing the global woke utopia we're all looking forward to.

This has more implications than we think, as it will further the fragmentation of our Western societies which keep losing the elements that were holding it together. Our culture is dying, but let's not be too pessimistic about it, our times also offer a space for renewal, great independent artists may soon fill the void that our mainstream culture has created.
It's infuriating to see the curse of woke propaganda ruining things that we appreciate (GOT,WOT,Comic book shows,etc). They are not only ruining things but are also creating rift between different groups of people via their nauseating woke politics.
Trump 2020

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 8 months ago

:christian-cross:

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 8 months ago

Admin wrote:
9 months ago

even early 2010s vs now is different. on the left is a girl from black ops 2 from 2012 and on the right is when they remade her for black ops 4 in 2018

i WONDER why she was covered up and made ugly? :thinking:. what really infuriates me is women are allowed these obvious female fantasies with ridiculously perfect men (50 shades of grey) but men aren't. we aren't even allowed reasonably attractive or nice women anymore. as usual with woke culture there's a double standard.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 8 months ago

Exodus wrote:
8 months ago
even early 2010s vs now is different. on the left is a girl from black ops 2 from 2012 and on the right is when they remade her for black ops 4 in 2018

i WONDER why she was covered up and made ugly? :thinking:. what really infuriates me is women are allowed these obvious female fantasies with ridiculously perfect men (50 shades of grey) but men aren't. we aren't even allowed reasonably attractive or nice women anymore. as usual with woke culture there's a double standard.
Mate, men have been having their way with female fantasy figures for centuries now. It's only right that in mainstream culture we take a back seat and let women indulge in fantasies of their own.
we need a united Mississippi

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 8 months ago

blackg wrote:
8 months ago
Mate, men have been having their way with female fantasy figures for centuries now. It's only right that in mainstream culture we take a back seat and let women indulge in fantasies of their own.
i'm fine with that but its utter bullshit if men aren't allowed to do the same.