The miserable state of American men

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Guest-3 » 2 years ago

Trump 2020

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 2 years ago

It's all over Europe as well. The only countries with balls here are maybe Poland, Hungary and Russia.

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote: 2 years ago It's all over Europe as well. The only countries with balls here are maybe Poland, Hungary and Russia.
The good news is that a significant percentage of men are against this trend and have started to fight back. They have been getting increasingly vocal about it. Thinkers like Jordan Peterson have given them a voice.
Trump 2020

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Post by blackg » 2 years ago

So much selective information and fear mongering in this clip regarding, of course, the "decline of men."
You do realise that the percentage of men affected by these conditions are still only a small fraction of the overall male population in the United States?
Maybe 7 percent at its highest. The rest of the male population is doing quite well I can assure you.

You guys love falling for any kind of "new moral panic."
Take a deep breath and don't listen to this transparent attempt at sensationalism. AGAIN!
the glass is always half full

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote: 2 years ago So much selective information and fear mongering in this clip regarding, of course, the "decline of men."
You do realise that the percentage of men affected by these conditions are still only a small fraction of the overall male population in the United States?
Maybe 7 percent at its highest. The rest of the male population is doing quite well I can assure you.

You guys love falling for any kind of "new moral panic."
Take a deep breath and don't listen to this transparent attempt at sensationalism. AGAIN!
Have you stepped on a US college or university campus? The portrayal of white men as evil oppressors is norm, not exception. You sound like the type of men who prefer to sit down and do nothing about problems because "the issue isn't big enough right now" . The toxic indoctrination of current and future generation of children is happening right in front of you but you see no cause for alarm. You are part of the problem because you not only do nothing about a problem but you attack those who attempt to do something. Please don't reproduce.
Trump 2020

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Post by blackg » 2 years ago

pjhair wrote: 2 years ago You are part of the problem because you not only do nothing about a problem but you attack those who attempt to do something. Please don't reproduce.
Hahaha.. This is an all time classic line!!
You now owe me some money, you bastard, as I just spilled half of the beer I'm currently drinking.
the glass is always half full