Islam Thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 10 months ago

blackg wrote:
10 months ago
I seriously doubt your "colleague" ever spoke such a sentence. Only a moron would say this.
Oh he did, leading up to that, he was defending how the West's values were only arbitrary and it was ethnocentrist to think that we had found the truth or something, that there was no such thing as truth (which is in itself a moronic statement).

So I tried to see if he truly believed that and surprise, he did! Cuckg, this is not a fringe opinion among leftist intellectuals. Do you know who Michel Onfray is? Think of him as the French Sam Harris, he's a hero to the tip fedora neckbeard atheists in France.

Well on national TV, he came to defend his book explaining how Islam would conquer the West and he said: "Well I look at this objectively, to me it doesn't make a difference, before it was Christianity, now it will be Islam, it's OK, history doesn't discriminate, I don't see it as good or bad. It will just be."

This would really be my main critic of Michel Onfray, otherwise the guy is absolutely destroying Islam in his books and interviews, just like Sam Harris. Too bad that like the four atheist horsemen, he doesn't come up with a viable alternative, but that's why we have people like Jordan Peterson or Jonathan Pageau.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 10 months ago

Admin wrote:
10 months ago
Oh he did, leading up to that, he was defending how the West's values were only arbitrary and it was ethnocentrist to think that we had found the truth or something, that there was no such thing as truth (which is in itself a moronic statement).

So I tried to see if he truly believed that and surprise, he did! Cuckg, this is not a fringe opinion among leftist intellectuals. Do you know who Michel Onfray is? Think of him as the French Sam Harris, he's a hero to the tip fedora neckbeard atheists in France.

Well on national TV, he came to defend his book explaining how Islam would conquer the West and he said: "Well I look at this objectively, to me it doesn't make a difference, before it was Christianity, now it will be Islam, it's OK, history doesn't discriminate, I don't see it as good or bad. It will just be."

This would really be my main critic of Michel Onfray, otherwise the guy is absolutely destroying Islam in his books and interviews, just like Sam Harris. Too bad that like the four atheist horsemen, he doesn't come up with a viable alternative, but that's why we have people like Jordan Peterson or Jonathan Pageau.
I have heard of these folks you mentioned.

You could consider another scenario regarding Muslim immigration to the West:

Could it be possible that with second and third generation offspring of these immigrants they be less orthodox when it comes to the interpretation of their faith based duties?
With each successive generation we see more evidence of an adoption of a Western lifestyle, a respect for Western laws and values and an assimilation into the greater society.
This is happening already in the West.
For the majority of immigrants from Muslim countries this is the current trend.

I, and most observant people see this happening in Australia already, so I assume it's also happening in most parts of Europe as Europe is further along the path in the great multiculturalism experiment.
Though the media will generally ignore this positive outcome and mainly focus in the 2 percent of Muslims living in the West that go the other route; adopting radical views and carrying out abhorrent terror attacks.

On the subject of Jordan Peterson. That guy is only relevant in the current climate because it's a confusing time for most Western men as they grapple with the ascendency of female agency.
An agency that was a long time in the making and a very welcome addition to our great Western traditions of pluralism.
We aren't going back guys, so kick and scream all you want.
You can't stop progress or fairness. Women are our beloved sisters not our adversaries.

look, I understand the anxieties of these feeble gullible men who need someone like Peterson to recognise their vulnerabilities and provide them with ready made answers.
Answers to a confusing and changing world.
It's also appealing as these answers come wrapped in a veneer of masculinity. A masculinity so desired in the current female friendly landscape.

Peterson is a smart opportunist only. That's all.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

blackg wrote:
10 months ago

Could it be possible that with second and third generation offspring of these immigrants they be less orthodox when it comes to the interpretation of their faith based duties?
With each successive generation we see more evidence of an adoption of a Western lifestyle, a respect for Western laws and values and an assimilation into the greater society.
This is happening already in the West.
For the majority of immigrants from Muslim countries this is the current trend.

I, and most observant people see this happening in Australia already, so I assume it's also happening in most parts of Europe as Europe is further along the path in the great multiculturalism experiment.
Though the media will generally ignore this positive outcome and mainly focus in the 2 percent of Muslims living in the West that go the other route; adopting radical views and carrying out abhorrent terror attacks.

On the subject of Jordan Peterson. That guy is only relevant in the current climate because it's a confusing time for most Western men as they grapple with the ascendency of female agency.
An agency that was a long time in the making and a very welcome addition to our great Western traditions of pluralism.
We aren't going back guys, so kick and scream all you want.
You can't stop progress or fairness. Women are our beloved sisters not our adversaries.

look, I understand the anxieties of these feeble gullible men who need someone like Peterson to recognise their vulnerabilities and provide them with ready made answers.
Answers to a confusing and changing world.
It's also appealing as these answers come wrapped in a veneer of masculinity. A masculinity so desired in the current female friendly landscape.

Peterson is a smart opportunist only. That's all.
First: Muslims are getting more radicalized with each generation, not less.

Second:

Third:

So to summarize: wrong, wrong and wrong.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote: First: Muslims are getting more radicalized with each generation, not less.

Second:

Third:

So to summarize: wrong, wrong and wrong.
I'd rather you tell me what you think instead of posting these heavily biased videos in favour of your worldview.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

blackg wrote:
10 months ago
I'd rather you tell me what you think instead of posting these heavily biased videos in favour of your worldview.
OK.

Second: Jordan Peterson is helping women too, obviously.

Third: He was dragged into this and it nearly cost him his reputation, his job, everything, he went through hell after he spoke up about the Bill C-16 forcing Canadians to use compelled speech. Many times he said he was on the brink of burning out, so to say he's an opportunist is misguided. He didn't want this to happen, he didn't want to become a rockstar so to speak.

Just like Wolf Pack on HairlossTalk, you're projecting your own thought patterns: "Gee I bet he's only doing this to get rich and famous!" Because that's how you view the world: a battleground between opportunistic liars who are constantly trying to take advantage of others.

That's it.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
10 months ago
OK.

Second: Jordan Peterson is helping women too, obviously.

Third: He was dragged into this and it nearly cost him his reputation, his job, everything, he went through hell after he spoke up about the Bill C-16 forcing Canadians to use compelled speech. Many times he said he was on the brink of burning out, so to say he's an opportunist is misguided. He didn't want this to happen, he didn't want to become a rockstar so to speak.

Just like Wolf Pack on HairlossTalk, you're projecting your own thought patterns: "Gee I bet he's only doing this to get rich and famous!" Because that's how you view the world: a battleground between opportunistic liars who are constantly trying to take advantage of others.

That's it.
Okay mate I've had enough.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 10 months ago

blackg are you trolling? How can any sane men be welcome to feminise every fucking aspect of this world? jesus

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

JasonStatham wrote:
10 months ago
blackg are you trolling? How can any sane men be welcome to feminise every fucking aspect of this world? jesus
Partly trolling, partly truthful, 100% cuck.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JasonStatham wrote:
10 months ago
It's not so much trolling it's more warning you guys to get on board with this new era of equality between the sexes.
Only you give away your insecurities (like Admin) when you interpret this new world as some kind of feminised world order.

It's equality. Don't worry, men will still be doing the jobs that only men are capable of doing physically.

Don't panic.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 10 months ago

blackg wrote:
10 months ago
It's not so much trolling it's more warning you guys to get on board with this new era of equality between the sexes.
Only you give away your insecurities (like Admin) when you interpret this new world as some kind of feminised world order.

It's equality. Don't worry, men will still be doing the jobs that only men are capable of doing physically.

Don't panic.
I would love to see women build houses and streets. Don't worry. Nice pair of sweaty titties lifting heavy shit.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 10 months ago

blackg wrote:
10 months ago

Bunch of horseshit. Hindus have been living with Muslims for 1000 years and they still couldn't integrate. How many generations is that? Close to 20.

Read about your third generation British Muslims here. It says new generation of Muslims is actually worse than their parent or grand parents.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews ... dical.html

Face it blackg, Islam is simply incompatible with other ideologies. Muslims should either not move to non-Muslim countries or if they do they should abandon the problematic aspects of Islam.

Lefties are operating on very wrong, dangerous, ignorant and deluded assumptions and if we let them have their way, they will destroy every non-Muslim culture with the help of their Muslim allies.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

pjhair wrote:
10 months ago
Bunch of horseshit. Hindus have been living with Muslims for 1000 years and they still couldn't integrate. How many generations is that? Close to 20.

Read about your third generation British Muslims here. It says new generation of Muslims is actually worse than their parent or grand parents.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews ... dical.html

Face it blackg, Islam is simply incompatible with other ideologies. Muslims should either not move to non-Muslim countries or if they do they should abandon the problematic aspects of Islam.

Lefties are operating on very wrong, dangerous, ignorant and deluded assumptions and if we let them have their way, they will destroy every non-Muslim culture with the help of their Muslim allies.
Firstly- that survey from the UK Telegraph you posted is 10 years old already.
Secondly- the survey of young Muslims was conducted by the Policy Exchange. A renowned right-wing institute with a poor track record for accuracy and objectivity.

No information was given as to where this study of Muslims was undertaken at all. I'd say the surveyors stood outside the most radical mosque in Britain and waited until the end of Friday prays before asking a few loaded questions to the dispersing congregation.

Further more; it wasn't all doom and gloom.
When asked if Muslims feel they were treated fairly in Britain a staggering 84 percent said "yes."

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

blackg wrote:
10 months ago
Firstly- that survey from the UK Telegraph you posted is 10 years old already.
Secondly- the survey of young Muslims was conducted by the Policy Exchange. A renowned right-wing institute with a poor track record for accuracy and objectivity.

No information was given as to where this study of Muslims was undertaken at all. I'd say the surveyors stood outside the most radical mosque in Britain and waited until the end of Friday prays before asking a few loaded questions to the dispersing congregation.

Further more; it wasn't all doom and gloom.
When asked if Muslims feel they were treated fairly in Britain a staggering 84 percent said "yes."
Quit engaging in logical fallacies blackg. Homework for you. Which logical fallacy did you commit in your statements above?

Even ten year old data was sufficient to show that new generation of Muslims is even more radicalized. You can find more recent data if you are dissatisfied. I am not going to do it for you.

Nevertheless, the relationship that Muslims have with non-Muslims in places they have been living with them for centuries is a far better measure. Way better than any survey can tell you. Even better indicator will be the way they treat minorities in countries they are in power.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 10 months ago

Honestly one of my greatest choices in life is putting a troll on ignore but I still have little choice to read tidbits when scrolling down and someone's quoted it.

It's surprising that 84% of Muslims are happy with how they are treated in Britain? And this is actually supposed to be be proof of their Western tolerance?

They are happy because they got first choice for council housing, welfare with a side job if required, they can indulge in their increasingly Sharia neighborhood which is upheld by the police, politicians, virtue signalling leftist population (especially on social media) and the media itself. They aren't appreciating Britain as a motherland, they are laughing how they feel they are conquering it and the idiotic state not only doesn't resist, but upholds them on a pedestal despite backwards cultural differences.

84% is indeed a huge majority of immigrants to be happy in a new country, so how is that possible with all the Islamaphobia going on? How could anyone be happy with all the apparent racism going on out there?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Rudiger wrote:
10 months ago
Honestly one of my greatest choices in life is putting a troll on ignore but I still have little choice to read tidbits when scrolling down and someone's quoted it.

It's surprising that 84% of Muslims are happy with how they are treated in Britain? And this is actually supposed to be be proof of their Western tolerance?

They are happy because they got first choice for council housing, welfare with a side job if required, they can indulge in their increasingly Sharia neighborhood which is upheld by the police, politicians, virtue signalling leftist population (especially on social media) and the media itself. They aren't appreciating Britain as a motherland, they are laughing how they feel they are conquering it and the idiotic state not only doesn't resist, but upholds them on a pedestal despite backwards cultural differences.

84% is indeed a huge majority of immigrants to be happy in a new country, so how is that possible with all the Islamaphobia going on? How could anyone be happy with all the apparent racism going on out there?
Recent surveys, released in last 2-3 years, have shown that 66% of British Muslims wouldn't inform the police about jihadists. Around 50% of Brtish Muslims believe that homosexuality should be illegal. The data about western Muslims is far from encouraging. But of course blackg is grasping on straws here in order to continue trolling. However, I keep responding to him because lefties genuinely raised the idiotic arguments he is raising. So I feel they need to be addressed.
Last edited by pjhair 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.