Islam Thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2022
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Islam Thread

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
Your transport problems sound trivial compared to the challenges facing those living in the Yarmouk refugee camp.
Not my problem. They can go back and fix their country.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Islam Thread

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Those are wild predictions and I believe the data is insufficient to say that the sea levels are going to rise so critically. So yeah, even if it happens, which I don't think it will, they can just, you know, move away from the coasts?

I believe the jig's been up for some time now when it comes to those apocalyptic climate change predictions. It's just not happening, and I remember that when I was a kid, 20 years ago, you had the same alarmist environmentalists being like "oh you'll see, Flanders will be underwater by 2020! Then Wallonia will have to welcome Flemish people, and Brussels will be underwater! Oh you'll see!"

That's the problem with those wild doomsday theories based on very incomplete data and science, time passes, and the people who made the wild predictions always double down and refuse to admit that they were flat-out wrong: "well let's forget about global warming, it's climate change now! Oh and by the way, Belgium will be half underwater by 2040... Oh you'll see! Pay that carbon tax now! If you don't you're a climate change denier nazi!"

The rest of your post is more analysis based on an exclusively materialistic and economic view of the world. I don't want to say the word... ;)

Image
You also present your own form of alarmism and doomsday prediction.

That being the approaching civil war in Europe between the Islamists and their left leaning allies on one side and.... well, I don't know, the Christian leaning citizens on the other.

In 20 years you will realise how far reaching and off target this doomsday scenario was.
She packed my bags last night

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1731
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3769
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
You also present your own form of alarmism and doomsday prediction.

That being the approaching civil war in Europe between the Islamists and their left leaning allies on one side and.... well, I don't know, the Christian leaning citizens on the other.

In 20 years you will realise how far reaching and off target this doomsday scenario was.
It will be the Muslims (and their apologists) against everyone else.

It's no doomsday scenario by the way, it will make be last a few weeks, possibly with an intervention of the US.

It will be bloody for sure, but we will have learned our lesson for good. We've come to a point where it's inevitable unfortunately.

I really hope I'm wrong and I'm missing some variable or something, but you only have to look at the history of Islam to clearly see what awaits us in Western Europe.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Islam Thread

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
It will be the Muslims (and their apologists) against everyone else.

It's no doomsday scenario by the way, it will make be last a few weeks, possibly with an intervention of the US.

It will be bloody for sure, but we will have learned our lesson for good. We've come to a point where it's inevitable unfortunately.

I really hope I'm wrong and I'm missing some variable or something, but you only have to look at the history of Islam to clearly see what awaits us in Western Europe.
Great! You now have something really important to believe in. Start building your underground bunker and stack up on weapons and supplies.
She packed my bags last night

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1731
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3769
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
Great! You now have something really important to believe in. Start building your underground bunker and stack up on weapons and supplies.
Nah, as I told you, I will have moved either to the US or to Australia by the time shit hits the fan.

The start of the civil war in Europe might trigger an uprising of the Muslims everywhere in the Western world though.

But at least, they're much less numerous in the US and Australia. Scary times we will live in. When the Nation of Islam tries to take over.


Image


Aaaand this is where they fail as usual, their arrogance and their own blindness will be their downfall, like when all the Muslim countries tried to take down Israel. "Fuck that didn't work! What went wrong?!"

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Islam Thread

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Nah, as I told you, I will have moved either to the US or to Australia by the time shit hits the fan.

The start of the civil war in Europe might trigger an uprising of the Muslims everywhere in the Western world though.

But at least, they're much less numerous in the US and Australia. Scary times we will live in. When the Nation of Islam tries to take over.


Image


Aaaand this is where they fail as usual, their arrogance and their own blindness will be their downfall, like when all the Muslim countries tried to take down Israel. "Fuck that didn't work! What went wrong?!"
I don't know if I want you living in Australia.
Anyway once you start consuming our mainstream press then you will wonder why you left Belgium.

Islam takes up a lot of our media space.
She packed my bags last night

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 912
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1462
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
Not my problem. They can go back and fix their country.
I used to teach during my time at university. You‘d also have those students who were so damn eager to take in whatever they could, behaving better - it has to be said! - than your average Swiss kid. You could tell their parents had brought across the message: you have a big chance, better than us back in the days, take it! Later with apprentices at my then firm it could lead to cute-absurd situations when one young guy told me his parents (whom he had told about me) had urged him to see me as a role-model he should hang out with as often as possible:D
They are the exception though, but living proof you can do very well (also socially), if the attitude (that is interlinked with how your parents bring you up) is right and not that of live-long victims by default.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 498
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1447

Re: Islam Thread

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
You also present your own form of alarmism and doomsday prediction.

That being the approaching civil war in Europe between the Islamists and their left leaning allies on one side and.... well, I don't know, the Christian leaning citizens on the other.

In 20 years you will realise how far reaching and off target this doomsday scenario was.
How is it alarmism when it has already happened in other parts of the world?? Do you not know about Muslim-Hindu riots and wars that led to the partition of India and emergence of new country called Pakistan? Do you know that over a million people died in the riots at the time of partition? As soon as Muslims took charge in Pakistan they started a mission to either convert or kill religious minorities and the result is that vast majority of minorities have been exterminated from Pakistan. India-Pakistan is not the only region where Muslims have demonstrated this behavior. @Admin is very wise to worry about civil war in Europe and make no mistake, it WILL happen once Muslim population approaches a certain proportion. In fact, not worrying about civil war given the history of Islam is foolish.

When American liberals claim that "American Muslims are well integrated", it makes me laugh. Muslims are only 1% to 2% of Americas population. What do you expect? Let them go beyond 5%, you will start seeing trouble. Once they get to 15% to 20%, you will doubt this claim that "Muslims in the US are well integrated." But instead of calling a spade a spade and questioning Islam, liberals will switch to saying, "We need to assimilate them better". No,you can't assimilate this blood thirsty religion. You need to reform it hence criticize it as much as you can. Call Muslims out on their bad practices and shameful history. Universal condemnation by non-Muslims of Islam and Muslims is the only hope.

Oh and as to the argument, "but if we all condemn them, would it not make the violence worse?", I will just urge you to sit and reflect on this claim. Is it not exactly proving my point? Doesn't it by itself prove that there is a serious problem with Islam? Imagine if we were worrying about Christians all over the world rioting and blowing themselves up because we criticized Christianity. What will that say about the Christian world?

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 912
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1462
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

One further little thought: if you all think about your favourite teachers back at school, were they the superficially, insecurely „cool“, lenient ones - or the ones who didn‘t make your life all that easy at firsr glance? I had 3 really strict teachers: two were my all-time favourites, competent, fair, straightforward, immune to manipulation (such as girlish smiles), the third one had, admittedly, sadist tendencies.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Islam Thread

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

pjhair wrote:
1 year ago
How is it alarmism when it has already happened in other parts of the world?? Do you not know about Muslim-Hindu riots and wars that led to the partition of India and emergence of new country called Pakistan? Do you know that over a million people died in the riots at the time of partition? As soon as Muslims took charge in Pakistan they started a mission to either convert or kill religious minorities and the result is that vast majority of minorities have been exterminated from Pakistan. India-Pakistan is not the only region where Muslims have demonstrated this behavior. @Admin is very wise to worry about civil war in Europe and make no mistake, it WILL happen once Muslim population approaches a certain proportion. In fact, not worrying about civil war given the history of Islam is foolish.

When American liberals claim that "American Muslims are well integrated", it makes me laugh. Muslims are only 1% to 2% of Americas population. What do you expect? Let them go beyond 5%, you will start seeing trouble. Once they get to 15% to 20%, you will doubt this claim that "Muslims in the US are well integrated." But instead of calling a spade a spade and questioning Islam, liberals will switch to saying, "We need to assimilate them better". No,you can't assimilate this blood thirsty religion. You need to reform it hence criticize it as much as you can. Call Muslims out on their bad practices and shameful history. Universal condemnation by non-Muslims of Islam and Muslims is the only hope.

Oh and as to the argument, "but if we all condemn them, would it not make the violence worse?", I will just urge you to sit and reflect on this claim. Is it not exactly proving my point? Doesn't it by itself prove that there is a serious problem with Islam? Imagine if we were worrying about Christians all over the world rioting and blowing themselves up because we criticized Christianity. What will that say about the Christian world?
And do you not know about the rise in violence against minority Muslim communities in north and west India; especially since the election of the Bharatiya Janata Party?
Cow vigilante violence has been on the rise in these parts targeting peaceful Muslims communities over their halal practices.

Mindless mob violence against another community because they don't subscribe to the Hindu reverence of bovine.
She packed my bags last night

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 498
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1447

Re: Islam Thread

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
And do you not know about the rise in violence against minority Muslim communities in north and west India; especially since the election of the Bharatiya Janata Party?
Cow vigilante violence has been on the rise in these parts targeting peaceful Muslims communities over their halal practices.

Mindless mob violence against another community because they don't subscribe to the Hindu reverence of bovine.
Your argument proves nothing. Muslim-Hindu civil war still happened. So Fred's fear of civil war was NOT alarmism, contrary to what you claimed.

Anyway, are you seriously asking me if I know these things? You do realize that I come from there right? And what's your point? Read up on history. Muslim barbarians came to Hindu lands and not the other way round. Read what Muslim savage invaders like Mohammad Gori and Mahmud Gaznavi did to India. Muslims have been murdering Hindus for a thousand years. That has created a lot of resentment among Hindus which results in some unfortunate incidents that you mention. India's population is over 1.2 billion. Are you seriously trying to use these handful of incidences as evidence for Muslim subjugation in India? So Muslims can keep murdering non Muslims for centuries but if non-Muslims retaliate once they are put in the same category? That can only make sense to a twisted, leftist mind.

Tell me one thing, if minorities are truly subjugated in India then how come population of ALL the minorities including Muslims has rapidly increased since independence whereas all the minorities in neighboring Pakistan are facing extermination?

Hindu majority gave you India whereas Muslim majority gave you Pakistan. Go spend a few years in India and then a few years in Pakistan and then you will truly understand the difference between Hinduism and Islam.

I am an atheist and see flaws in all religions. But to compare Islam with religions like Hinduism, Christianity, or Judaism is pure ignorance.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Islam Thread

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

pjhair wrote:
1 year ago
Your argument proves nothing. Muslim-Hindu civil war still happened. So Fred's fear of civil war was NOT alarmism, contrary to what you claimed.

Anyway, are you seriously asking me if I know these things? You do realize that I come from there right? And what's your point? Read up on history. Muslim barbarians came to Hindu lands and not the other way round. Read what Muslim savage invaders like Mohammad Gori and Mahmud Gaznavi did to India. Muslims have been murdering Hindus for a thousand years. That has created a lot of resentment among Hindus which results in some unfortunate incidents that you mention. India's population is over 1.2 billion. Are you seriously trying to use these handful of incidences as evidence for Muslim subjugation in India? So Muslims can keep murdering non Muslims for centuries but if non-Muslims retaliate once they are put in the same category? That can only make sense to a twisted, leftist mind.

Tell me one thing, if minorities are truly subjugated in India then how come population of ALL the minorities including Muslims has rapidly increased since independence whereas all the minorities in neighboring Pakistan are facing extermination?

Hindu majority gave you India whereas Muslim majority gave you Pakistan. Go spend a few years in India and then a few years in Pakistan and then you will truly understand the difference between Hinduism and Islam.

I am an atheist and see flaws in all religions. But to compare Islam with religions like Hinduism, Christianity, or Judaism is pure ignorance.
The point I'm making is: You lot seem to be under the impression that only the Islamic faith hasn't progressed into the 21 century.
This is not true and demonstrated by the example I gave you of rural Hindus currently attacking Muslim communities in northern India over something as trivial as slaughtered cows.

While ever human beings hold on to these ancient superstitions then incidents like these are bound to occur.

On another note; I wouldn't put too much stock into the stories you were told by your parents and grandparents regarding past confrontations with those of the Islamic faith.
These accounts are sure to be as biased as the stories that Stan was told about the Jews.
Do your own research and form your own opinions instead of relying on regional tribal folklore.
She packed my bags last night

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 498
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1447

Re: Islam Thread

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
On another note; I wouldn't put too much stock into the stories you were told by your parents and grandparents regarding past confrontations with those of the Islamic faith.
These accounts are sure to be as biased as the stories that Stan was told about the Jews.
Do your own research and form your own opinions instead of relying on regional tribal folklore.
WTF dude??? Have you lost your fucking mind? These are not just stories. These are well recorded historical FACTS. I have seen the Hindu religious sites destroyed by Muslims with my own fucking eyes. I have seen Muslims rioting with my own fucking eyes. Go to the holy Kashivishwanath Hindu temple in Varanasi and see with your eyes how Muslims destroyed half of it and have erected a mosque at the exact same place. Go to Mathura and see how Muslim barbarians tried to destroyed Krishna temple and erected a mosque next to it. You reminded me why I absolutely DESPISE lefties. We Hindus have been murdered for centuries by Muslim barbarians and you fucking lecture us morality?? Christians are getting slaughtered in countries like Pakistan and Nigeria and all you disgusting lefties do is create false equivalence and try to portray all religions as equally worrisome at the present moment. Our blood means nothing to you and lefties like you because we are not Muslims. Our centuries of mass murder and devastation means nothing to your disgusting left wing ideology. That's exactly why we support President Trump. If he runs for office 100 times, I will vote for him every single time. Too bad the US has two term limit. I hope right wing parties keep getting stronger all over the world.
blackg wrote:
1 year ago
The point I'm making is: You lot seem to be under the impression that only the Islamic faith hasn't progressed into the 21 century.
This is not true and demonstrated by the example I gave you of rural Hindus currently attacking Muslim communities in northern India over something as trivial as slaughtered cows.
Yeah, yeah we occasionally see bad people in other religions. So fucking what?? Are you seriously attempting to argue that the magnitude of problem in other religions is as big as it is in Islam? Have you not seen the statistics?? More than 50% of Muslim population in some countries holds radical views such as apostasy should be punishable by death. Your argument is as ridiculous as the claim that because there are poor people in the US, poverty is as big a problem in America as it is in Africa.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1731
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3769
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

pjhair wrote:
1 year ago
WTF dude??? Have you lost your fucking mind? These are not just stories. These are well recorded historical FACTS. I have seen the Hindu religious sites destroyed by Muslims with my own fucking eyes. I have seen Muslims rioting with my own fucking eyes. Go to the holy Kashivishwanath Hindu temple in Varanasi and see with your eyes how Muslims destroyed half of it and have erected a mosque at the exact same place. Go to Mathura and see how Muslim barbarians tried to destroyed Krishna temple and erected a mosque next to it. You reminded me why I absolutely DESPISE lefties. We Hindus have been murdered for centuries by Muslim barbarians and you fucking lecture us morality?? Christians are getting slaughtered in countries like Pakistan and Nigeria and all you disgusting lefties do is create false equivalence and try to portray all religions as equally worrisome at the present moment. Our blood means nothing to you and lefties like you because we are not Muslims. Our centuries of mass murder and devastation means nothing to your disgusting left wing ideology. That's exactly why we support President Trump. If he runs for office 100 times, I will vote for him every single time. Too bad the US has two term limit. I hope right wing parties keep getting stronger all over the world.



Yeah, yeah we occasionally see bad people in other religions. So fucking what?? Are you seriously attempting to argue that the magnitude of problem in other religions is as big as it is in Islam? Have you not seen the statistics?? More than 50% of Muslim population in some countries holds radical views such as apostasy should be punishable by death. Your argument is as ridiculous as the claim that because there are poor people in the US, poverty is as big a problem in America as it is in Africa.
My jaw dropped when my leftist colleague looked like he was possessed by a demon and told me without flinching: "If ISIS had conquered the world, it would have made no difference, it's just another culture and their beliefs are equally valid, who are we to judge?"

This is the result of this postmodernist ideology that Jordan Peterson constantly refers to. Or as Gad Saad would say, a virus of the mind. I think my colleague realized there was something wrong while he was spouting this BS, but the hold this ideology has on him is just too strong.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Islam Thread

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
My jaw dropped when my leftist colleague looked like he was possessed by a demon and told me without flinching: "If ISIS had conquered the world, it would have made no different, it's just another culture and their beliefs are equally valid, who are we to judge?"

That my colleague is the result of this postmodernist ideology that Jordan Peterson constantly refers to. Or as Gad Saad would say, a virus of the mind. I think my colleague realized there was something wrong while he was spouting this BS, but the hold this ideology had on him was just too strong.
I seriously doubt your "colleague" ever spoke such a sentence. Only a moron would say this.
She packed my bags last night

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests