Islam Thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 10 months ago

blackg wrote:
10 months ago
There is a reason that camera crews are harassed in these kind of areas and it doesn't take a genuious to figure out why.
This is a straw man argument and you should be smart enough to realise this.

As far as that "Jewish gauntlet run" through the middle of Molenbeek:
This was also meant to be undertaken with an accompanying camera crew and journalist from the British Daily Express.

It was another attempt at cheap journalism.
I'm glad wiser heads prevailed.
So the journalists don't have the right to do their job anymore?

A strawman argument... because fucking filming people is such an offensive and provocative act?!

Please. The situation with Muslims in the West is not as bad as they say, it's actually much, much worse.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1654

Re: Islam Thread

Post by blackg » 10 months ago

Admin wrote:
10 months ago
So the journalists don't have the right to do their job anymore?

A strawman argument... because fucking filming people is such an offensive and provocative act?!

Please. The situation with Muslims in the West is not as bad as they say, it's actually much, much worse.
The situation with an element of the radical wing of modern Islam is problematic for integration with Western ideals.

And the media have no right to unnecessarily misrepresent the situation with low-brow journalism, which only generates fear in the general public.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 10 months ago

blackg wrote:
10 months ago
The situation with an element of the radical wing of modern Islam is problematic for integration with Western ideals.

And the media have no right to unnecessarily misrepresent the situation with low-brow journalism, which only generates fear in the general public.
The media is not misrepresenting the issues with Islam in the West, they are downplaying them, acting like nothing worrying is happening.

You see, this is what I don't get. When I told my best friends that I'll most likely be leaving Europe in a few years because there will most likely be a civil war between Muslims (and most likely their apologists by their side) and the Europeans.

One of my friends was like "yeah but don't you think it's the media trying to scare us?" Where the fuck did he see that the media is trying to scare us? They're doing the exact opposite: "This has nothing to do with Islam", "Islam is a religion of peace", "Do no give in to hate, Muslims are cool people!"

I'm calling it now, people who are not seeing where we are heading in the West are willfully blind.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2022
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Islam Thread

Post by JasonStatham » 10 months ago

Muslim people simply fuck up every society. Here in Switzerland we have a lot of them. And if you aren't in a country-country side like mountain place with more cows than people, you will hear more foreign language on the streets than swiss-german. And that is fucking sad.
They just simply don't care. I have to ride a Bus a lot and ALWAYS its Muslim people that:

"eat in the bus"

"are talking loud"

"are leaving garbage in the Bus"

"are making loud garbage mainstream Hip Hop music with cheap speakers"

They simply DO NOT CARE.

For me personally, I would have no problem to have around 10 per cent of foreigners from an Arabic country. But the very moment you have more than that, they stop to integrate into a society and they want more and more. But that's something you can't talk about it.

I recently went a lot to Poland and you have 100% polish people everywhere. You don't hear one Allahu Akbar shit talking. I talked a lot with people and most women they do not fear going out at night. For here, I bought my girlfriend a big pepper spray and I do not allow her to walk around alone late a night. Some people would call that overprotective but I guess they can't read sexual abuse statistics because it's "racist bruh".

In 50 years we will have no more German and Swiss people. Because Swiss/German women now getting their "career" done and are on the cock carousel until 35 and then they realise suddenly they want to "settle down" with some average block and also realise, with 35 it isn't so easy to get pregnant (surprise). So they have with effort maybe 1 in good cases 2 children. While Muslim/foreigners are breeding like rabbits. They have in most cases 3-4 children before they are 35. If shit will go down, I will move to Poland for sure.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 857
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1395
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Arjen » 10 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
10 months ago
Muslim people simply fuck up every society. Here in Switzerland we have a lot of them. And if you aren't in a country-country side like mountain place with more cows than people, you will hear more foreign language on the streets than swiss-german. And that is fucking sad.
They just simply don't care. I have to ride a Bus a lot and ALWAYS its Muslim people that:

"eat in the bus"

"talking loud"

"leaving garbage in the Bus"

"making loud garbage mainstream Hip Hop music with cheap speakers"

They simply DO NOT CARE.

For me personally, I would have no problem to have around 10 per cent of foreigners from an Arabic country. But the very moment you have more than that, they stop to integrate into a society and they want more and more. But that's something you can't talk about it.

I recently went a lot to Poland and you have 100% polish people everywhere. You don't hear one Allahu Akbar shit talking. I talked a lot with people and most women they do not fear going out at night. For here, I bought my girlfriend a big pepper spray and I do not allow her to walk around alone late a night. Some people would call that overprotective but I guess they can't read sexual abuse statistics because it's "racist bruh".

In 50 years we will have no more German and Swiss people. Because Swiss/German women now getting their "career" done and are on the cock carousel until 35 and then they realise suddenly they want to "settle down" with some average block and also realise, with 35 it isn't so easy to get pregnant (surprise). So they have with effort maybe 1 in good cases 2 children. While Muslim/foreigners are breeding like rabbits. They have in most cases 3-4 children before they are 35. If shit will go down, I will move to Poland for sure.
Speaking of behaviour patterns... There is the Swiss-German term "Bünzli", the English translation coming closest to it is probably philistine. Of course, when you were young, you wouldn't want to be associated with that term. I was on the train some weeks ago riding 2nd class out of courtesy for my company - there was exactly the picture your described. And there was that child running around with an icecream, back and forth, screaming. Most people apparently found it funny and at least smiled, while I was "Stop running for fuck's sake", giving the (Muslim) parents a respective look. My company was like "Oh, Arjen, I know and like you, but look at you now, the "Ober-Bünzli". I think she even felt awkward, embarrassed. I just told her: First of all, it's getting on my nerves, they are neither at home nor at a playground, plus, just wait until that kid falls, drops his icecream on a passenger and starts crying like a pig - but I bet 90% on this train will only feel sympathy, not me though!". I really do not care how I'm perceived when I think people do not act adequately when other people are exposed to them. You'd never hear me complain about cultures and their peculiarities when if I were to move/work/travel there, no, I'd adjust, so please try and respect ours a little when here.

Oh, and those Indian tourists pretending not to know they are travelling 1st class, speaking in the qiuet waggon, getting away with it....

Vienna intends to forbid Kebabs, Fleischkäse and some other smelly stuff in their Metro by the way - comme il fucking faut!
Last edited by Arjen 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 10 months ago

Arjen wrote:
10 months ago
Speaking of behaviour patterns... There is the Swiss-German term "Bünzli", the English translation coming closest to it is probably philistine. Of course, when you were young, you wouldn't want to be associated with that term. I was on the train some weeks ago riding 2nd class out of courtesy for my company - there was exactly the picture your subscribed. And there was that child running around with an icecream, back and forth, screaming. Most people apparently found it funny and at least smiled, while I was ""Stop running for fuck's sake", giving the Muslim parents a respective look. My company was like "Oh, Arjen, I know and like you, but look at you now, the "Ober-Bünzli". I think she even felt awkward, embarrassed. I just told her: First of all, it's getting on my nerves, they are neither at home nor at a playground, plus, just wait until that kid falls, drops his icecream on a passener and starts crying like a pig - butI bet 90% on this train will only feel sympathy, not me!". I really do not care how I'm perceived when I think people do not act adequately when other people are exposed to them. You'd never hear me complain about cultures and their peculiarities when if I were to move/work/travel there, so please try and respect ours a little when here.

Oh, and those Indian tourists pretending not to know they are travelling 1st class, speaking in the qiuet waggon, getting away with it....

Vienna intends to forbid Kebabs, Fleischkäse and some other smelly stuff in their Metro by the way - comme il fucking faut!
Oh I know what you mean. I nearly lost my shit yesterday in the metro because there was this Albanian (I think) family with a kid who wouldn't stop screeching and throwing temper tantrums. Jordan Peterson's advice about raising children immediately popped up in my head: you want to make your children civilized an well-liked by society in general.

So what do you do in such situation? First, you firmly tell the kid to stop, show your mean face, and if they don't, you ignore them until they realize that screaming and making a scene won't get them anywhere. But what was his mother doing? She was smiling at the kid and trying to entertain him with his toys! What kind of message do you think that kid is receiving right now? "No only can I scream, screech and make a fool of myself while I'm hated by all the passengers in this wagon, but on top of it, my mom seems to be rewarding me for it!"

You fucking idiot! Sorry, I needed to rant about this :p. To bring it back to Islam, it's a debate that I've had with my Muslim friend. He'd always say "it's a kid, it's not their fault, you have to be nice to them, and let them do whatever they want." something along those lines. And then you wonder why the children of Muslims often grow up to be antisocial and a burden on society. Discipline your kids properly for fuck's sake.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1654

Re: Islam Thread

Post by blackg » 10 months ago

Arjen wrote:
10 months ago
Speaking of behaviour patterns... There is the Swiss-German term "Bünzli", the English translation coming closest to it is probably philistine. Of course, when you were young, you wouldn't want to be associated with that term. I was on the train some weeks ago riding 2nd class out of courtesy for my company - there was exactly the picture your subscribed. And there was that child running around with an icecream, back and forth, screaming. Most people apparently found it funny and at least smiled, while I was ""Stop running for fuck's sake", giving the Muslim parents a respective look. My company was like "Oh, Arjen, I know and like you, but look at you now, the "Ober-Bünzli". I think she even felt awkward, embarrassed. I just told her: First of all, it's getting on my nerves, they are neither at home nor at a playground, plus, just wait until that kid falls, drops his icecream on a passener and starts crying like a pig - butI bet 90% on this train will only feel sympathy, not me!". I really do not care how I'm perceived when I think people do not act adequately when other people are exposed to them. You'd never hear me complain about cultures and their peculiarities when if I were to move/work/travel there, so please try and respect ours a little when here.

Oh, and those Indian tourists pretending not to know they are travelling 1st class, speaking in the qiuet waggon, getting away with it....

Vienna intends to forbid Kebabs, Fleischkäse and some other smelly stuff in their Metro by the way - comme il fucking faut!
Your transport problems sound trivial compared to the challenges facing those living in the Yarmouk refugee camp.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 10 months ago

blackg wrote:
10 months ago
Your transport problems sound trivial compared to the challenges facing those living in the Yarmouk refugee camp.
And the challenges of those living in the Yarmouk refugee camp seem trivial compared to what the prisoners of Auschwitz had to endure.

What's your point?

Come on now cuckg, next you're going to tell us that hair loss is trivial compared to getting cancer and being a burn victim.

And I would agree but what's the point of playing that game?

I'll tell what I think your point is: narcissistic (yes!) power games to make him feel bad and invalidate his problems.

Not cool man.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 857
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1395
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Arjen » 10 months ago

Admin wrote:
10 months ago
Oh I know what you mean. I nearly lost my shit yesterday in the metro because there was this Albanian (I think) family with a kid who wouldn't stop screeching and throwing temper tantrums. Jordan Peterson's advice about raising children immediately popped up in my head: you want to make your children civilized an well-liked by society in general.

So what do you do in such situation? First, you firmly tell the kid to stop, show your mean face, and if they don't, you ignore them until they realize that screaming and making a scene won't get them anywhere. But what was his mother doing? She was smiling at the kid and trying to entertain him with his toys! What kind of message do you think that kid is receiving right now? "No only can I scream, screech and make a fool of myself while I'm hated by all the passengers in this wagon, but on top of it, my mom seems to be rewarding me for it!"

You fucking idiot! Sorry, I needed to rant about this :p. To bring it back to Islam, it's a debate that I've had with my Muslim friend. He'd always say "it's a kid, it's not their fault, you have to be nice to them, and let them do whatever they want." something along those lines. And then you wonder why the children of Muslims often grow up to be antisocial and a burden on society. Discipline your kids properly for fuck's sake.
You know, there were incidents in my youth where I was distinctly shown "enough is enough" by my father, him grabbing me by my neck, I must have received a handful of slaps in the face, too. And I definitely deserved them, and it helped me, not getting away with everything. And there will never be a person who loves me more and has cared more about me than my father/parents.

Plus, be it in traffic, in bumping into people, in kids screaming on planes etc.: If somebody apologizes, tries their best to get the kid to stop driving the whole plane crazy, I am not unforgiving at all, but the attitude plays a HUGE role in my sentiments, it's just that so many are lacking in that department and either pretend to acknowledge others are disturbed or are so inconsiderate that they become immune to noticing anything outside their own immediate sphere.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 10 months ago

Arjen wrote:
10 months ago
You know, there were incidents in my youth where I was distinctly shown "enough is enough" by my father, him grabbing me by my neck, I must have received a handful of slaps in the face, too. And I definitely deserved them, and it helped me, not getting away with everything. And there will never be a person who loves me more and has cared more about me than my father/parents.

Plus, be it in traffic, in bumping into people, in kids screaming on planes etc.: If somebody apologizes, tries their best to get the kid to stop driving the whole plane crazy, I am not unforgiving at all, but the attitude plays a HUGE role in my sentiments, it's just that so many are lacking in that department and either pretend to acknowledge others are disturbed or are so inconsiderate that they become immune to noticing anything outside their own immediate sphere.
The punishment should fit the crime, and a parent should use minimal necessary force to correct the problem. And yes, sometimes with my parents or grandparents, it meant a slap on my butt or in my face. Fuck those movements on the radical left trying to force us to handle kids as if they were made of crystal.

What those hippie parents don't realize is that, OK you can not react and not punish your child (physically or not) if you want. Just know that you'll also pay a price for that, not only is there a good chance that your kid is going to become an antisocial monster, but your resentment is going to build up every time you refuse to discipline them, and make no mistake, you'll end up despising your own kids, just like everyone else who's unfortunate enough to interact with them.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 857
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1395
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Arjen » 10 months ago

Not sure if any of you have followed the "Özil-Erdogan-affair" in Germany.

German footballer with Turkish parents (he himself has the German passport only) had along with Gündogan and in their capacity as footballers accepted an invitation by Erdogan during his election campaign. Pictures were taken and ciriticsm kicked in. The World Cup that followed was a disaster for Germany from a footballing point of view and the whole affair was repeatedly cited as a main reason for it, especially since Özil never made any sort of statement. Now, a couple of weeks ago Özil published his retirement from international football, accusing Germany and its FA of racism.

It's this victimization thing that annoys me, and it's no surprise that a lot jump on the bandwagon in a country like Germany that has been ever so eager not to give the air of racism since WWII. Ironically, I had always thought Özil wasjudged more harshly than others and I defended him - but that was because his body language and style of play have always been more prone to criticsm than that of less sklilful players.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1654

Re: Islam Thread

Post by blackg » 10 months ago

Admin wrote:
10 months ago
And the challenges of those living in the Yarmouk refugee camp seem trivial compared to what the prisoners of Auschwitz had to endure.

What's your point?

Come on now cuckg, next you're going to tell us that hair loss is trivial compared to getting cancer and being a burn victim.

And I would agree but what's the point of playing that game?

I'll tell what I think your point is: narcissistic (yes!) power games to make him feel bad and invalidate his problems.

Not cool man.
No power games here, just suggesting some of you should consider looking at your lives with a bit of perspective.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 857
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1395
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Arjen » 10 months ago

blackg wrote:
10 months ago
No power games here, just suggesting some of you should consider looking at your lives with a bit of perspective.
All good, but admin is right that your argument could be made about pretty much anything. In fact, it's been used against me in such situations: ah, come on, are these your problems? Lucky you.

Yes and no. Are there bigger problems? For sure, although they can be seen as the herald of much bigger ones.
Do I think it's important to exert consideration for others, too? Yes, and so I'll always demand some by others.

I'm not expecting to go as far as me, but I'll always expect some level. LEt's take traffic as an example:

If I am the one crossing the street, the car needs to stop for me. If I see the car approaching is the last for a while or it's a truck, I'll not exert that right and will give the driver a sign. Not only is it common sense, it also gives me a nice feeling when I see the driver smile and thank me.

Again, I wouldn' expect such common sense in others, but at least don't let your kids play in the middle of the crosswalk taking an eternity as if you were the only people on this planet, not even thanking me for my patience or apologising.

Not sure if it's a coincidence, but this is my experience: the UK is (or at least used to be) cool in this regard. Drivers knowing how to handle a roundabout. People knowing how to use the escalator! People even in a huge city like London avoiding unnecessary body contact and apologising, if they touch you,e ven if it wasn't really their fault.

I was in Edinburgh (lovely city, and all my cabdrivers were Scotsmen), once and there was only one queue in that store. Now, being used to how people do it in Switzerland, I switched lanes once a second one opened. A guy who had been ahead of me politely pointed out that fact to me and I totally accepted that he should be served first. Not bcause I'm timid, but because logic and fairness dictated it.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1654

Re: Islam Thread

Post by blackg » 10 months ago

Arjen wrote:
10 months ago
All good, but admin is right that your argument could be made about pretty much anything. In fact, it's been used against me in such situations: ah, come on, are these your problems? Lucky you.

Yes and no. Are there bigger problems? For sure, although they can be seen as the herald of much bigger ones.
Do I think it's important to exert consideration for others, too? Yes, and so I'll always demand some by others.

I'm not expecting to go as far as me, but I'll always expect some level. LEt's take traffic as an example:

If I am the one crossing the street, the car needs to stop for me. If I see the car approaching is the last for a while or it's a truck, I'll not exert that right and will give the driver a sign. Not only is it common sense, it also gives me a nice feeling when I see the driver smile and thank me.

Again, I wouldn' expect such common sense in others, but at least don't let your kids play in the middle of the crosswalk taking an eternity as if you were the only people on this planet, not even thanking me for my patience or apologising.

Not sure if it's a coincidence, but this is my experience: the UK is (or at least used to be) cool in this regard. Drivers knowing how to handle a roundabout. People knowing how to use the escalator! People even in a huge city like London avoiding unnecessary body contact and apologising, if they touch you,e ven if it wasn't really their fault.

I was in Edinburgh (lovely city, and all my cabdrivers were Scotsmen), once and there was only one queue in that store. Now, being used to how people do it in Switzerland, I switched lanes once a second one opened. A guy who had been ahead of me politely pointed out that fact to me and I totally accepted that he should be served first. Not bcause I'm timid, but because logic and fairness dictated it.
Okay mate.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2022
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Islam Thread

Post by JasonStatham » 10 months ago

Arjen wrote:
10 months ago
Speaking of behaviour patterns... There is the Swiss-German term "Bünzli", the English translation coming closest to it is probably philistine. Of course, when you were young, you wouldn't want to be associated with that term. I was on the train some weeks ago riding 2nd class out of courtesy for my company - there was exactly the picture your described. And there was that child running around with an icecream, back and forth, screaming. Most people apparently found it funny and at least smiled, while I was "Stop running for fuck's sake", giving the (Muslim) parents a respective look. My company was like "Oh, Arjen, I know and like you, but look at you now, the "Ober-Bünzli". I think she even felt awkward, embarrassed. I just told her: First of all, it's getting on my nerves, they are neither at home nor at a playground, plus, just wait until that kid falls, drops his icecream on a passenger and starts crying like a pig - but I bet 90% on this train will only feel sympathy, not me though!". I really do not care how I'm perceived when I think people do not act adequately when other people are exposed to them. You'd never hear me complain about cultures and their peculiarities when if I were to move/work/travel there, no, I'd adjust, so please try and respect ours a little when here.

Oh, and those Indian tourists pretending not to know they are travelling 1st class, speaking in the qiuet waggon, getting away with it....

Vienna intends to forbid Kebabs, Fleischkäse and some other smelly stuff in their Metro by the way - comme il fucking faut!
People do not realise that this small kids are living in the same society and breathing the same air then they do. These kids learn nothing about respect. while it might be "cute" that a kid running around with ice cream and doesn't care, in 15 years this kid will run around with big speakers and doesn't care. He will also punch some guy because he looked wrong at him - cause he doesn't care. Oh and he likes to rape women here and there because he doesn't care. When I hear people saying: "Why you care so much about others...let them do what they want."

MAYBE BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN THE SAME SOCIETY AS I DO.

Especially Muslim parents do not care and let their kids to whatever they want. This will affect us in 10-15 years A LOT. If you would let your kid run around and screaming in Saudia Arabia, they would smack the shit out of the parents.

"But bruh we are "better"..we are Switzerland don't compare!!!"

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests