Islam Thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Xexos » 1 year ago

That Guy wrote:
1 year ago
Since its beginnings in the 7th century, Islam has slaughtered (by conservative estimates) 300 million people for no reason other than Mohammad said that Allah told him this is what must be done to apostates and non-believers. Anyone who listens to an argument otherwise is stupid; it's a denial of history and the Islamic texts themselves.

The Jews, and certainly the Christians, have not lead religious conquests on an even vaguely comparable level and most examples people use, such as the Colonization of the New World were secular. The Crusades (deus vult!) were literal retaliation to Muslims taking over lands and turning away or executing pilgrims. The other abrahamic religions were or are primarily inwardly violent by contrast.

What's the number 1 thing you must do in Christianity to go to heaven? Be a good a person, and no one is truly beyond redemption or forgiveness.

In Islam, you'll find redemption if you die in battle for Allah and fighting against apostates and repentance generally comes in the form of violence or outright death.

The cold hard truth that Muslims and certainly liberal are going to have to accept, is that the religion IS inherently violent and was birthed in bloodshed. Jihad has been waged against innocent people, totally unaware of Islam's existence, for nearly two thousand years. These terrorist attacks happen because Islam, as a political force, is weak since the fall of the Ottomans and any sane person, regardless of political alignment, should be actively fighting to ensure it is not given political power. The Jihadists send men with AK-47s and suicide vests because that's what they have.

They used to send giant armies.

Image
Where the fuck do you get those info from guys ? Holy shit you're so fucking deluded it's crazy. Can't you just do some simple research and check anything for yourselves instead of sitting like a mindless cuck in front of your shitty TV and getting everything from your Jewish media ? We're never told to kill non-believers as they always lived with Muslims, even the Jews poisoned Muhammad SAW and they weren't killed and the tribes of non-believers who tortured him and kicked him out of his country were forgiven. Killing a non-believer is the same as killing a Muslim and you'll go straight to hell for it because it's one of the most major sins.

lol the Christians didn't do anything similar neither did the Jews ? Did you even fucking read history for once in your life ? Do you know how many black people were enslaved by the Christians, Jews and atheists and died like fucking animals because they were considered unevolved apes by you "empathetic" cunts ? You know how many countries were colonized and had it's people killed by them ? You wanna know how 50 fucking millions of native Indians were killed to be able to live on the filthy land called USA today ? My country and nearly all the middle east were fucked for hundreds of years because of Europe and it's cruelty and they're all Christians. And what about the Palestinians who die everyday and you're just there like a cuck donating your money happily to Israel because you know the Jews are your masters and you're just a mindless goyim (cattle) who should be a slave for the the Jews and killed if you're not needed because you're an animal god made to serve the Jews according to the Talmud.

And in Islam it's actually be also a more decent guy and you'll go to heaven, we don't drink alcohol like Christians and then do some shit when we're drunk nor we can have sex outside the marriage and then let the kid be raised by a single mother. And you'll only be rewarded if you die for Allah for DEFENDING the Islam, not for killing people, actually you'll be likely to spend Millions of years in hell, but of course you don't know this shit because you just sit like a cuck and listen to what you have to listen to and have your own opinion (the opinion of 99% of the world's population who are also cucked) made for you like a typical goyim cuck.

Have you even read the Quran or history of Islam ? We never killed any innocent people, we were actually attacked almost ALL the time from different places and we had to just defend ourselves.

Do you know how many Palestinians, Syrians, Libyans, Yamenians, Bosnians die everyday from the Jews and non-Muslim you cuck ? We should actually obliterate you from the face of earth for everything you have done against us, but we're not doing any shit at all.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Xexos » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Your antisemitic conspiracy theory is easily debunked with a simple Google search:

https://www.rojakpot.com/islamic-rage-b ... sad-agent/

Lol at this idea that it is the media that portray Muslims in a bad light to make Westerners hate them.

As if they weren't experts at doing this all by themselves. And the mainstream media is largely biased in favour of Islam.
Dude are you fucking blind ? They look EXACTLY the same. I don't know about a cucked unknown site which no one knows what the fuck it even is because my eyes won't fool me. It's easy to get any info on the internet from a shit source if you dig deep enough.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1113
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2124
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Islam Thread

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

Lol you don't know anything about history, dude.

Typical muslim response though: "It wuz all duh jo0z!" Just accept the fact that people following your religion have a way higher body count and invasions against foreign nations than basically anyone else.

Muslims have slaughtered tons of innocent people. I recommend you read up on oh, I don't know...the entire fucking history of Medieval Europe, all of the Arabian peninsula from the 7th century to now, the Ottoman Empire, the Seljuks, Eastern Europe in the time of Vlad The Impaler, the Armenian Genocide (I await your denial), The Ottoman Jannissaries, The massacres they carried out against the Buddhists, the siege of vienna, the destruction of the Byzantines, the fall of Egypt, Syria, Iran, etc. to Islam as recently as the 70s, I could just go on and on.

Go to even Islamic nations, you'll find paintings, historical texts, sculptures, etc. Go to Mecca and you fill find no shortage of stories about how Mohammad's followers attacked and conquered it after taking Yathrib (which he renamed Medina) despite not being under any sort of attack. Any "muslim country" was made so by force. This is something that Islamic nations are outright proud of.

There is no fucking Jewish conspiracy here.

and as for the Koran's many verses of violence calling Muslims to war, I could go ahead and cite them, but how about we just spare you further embarrassment and call it a day?

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 498
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1447

Re: Islam Thread

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Stan22 wrote:
1 year ago
Have you even read the Quran or history of Islam ? We never killed any innocent people, we were actually attacked almost ALL the time from different places and we had to just defend ourselves.
Before lecturing others about reading history, you should first do it yourself. Muslims never killed any innocents??? What about the bloody Islamic conquest of Muslims in Indian subcontinent? Over the course of centuries you committed mass murders, rape, enslavement of millions of Hindus. You destroyed their places of worship and asked them to choose between conversion to Islam or death. Now you have the gall to say that Muslims didn't kill anyone innocent?? First you commit heinous crimes then you go onto deny that you even committed it?? If you Muslims at least admit that you made mistakes in the past and apologize for it then perhaps people will start respecting you. Instead you deny that you even committed it and foolishly attempt to blame everything on Jews. In fact, Indian and Pakistani Muslims take pride in the mass murder of Hindus. Get real.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1113
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2124
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Islam Thread

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

The fact that he says "we had to defend ourselves as we were always attacked!" Is just hilarious and shows that he has grown up drinking the kool-aid from his family and revisionist bullshit from self-hating white school teachers.

For reference, here is the spot on the map where Islam originated.

Image

Now you see that country waaaaay the hell up there to the Northwest called "Austria"? Yeah man, they were totally marching all the way down to Mecca to attack Muhammad and his followers in the 7th Century!

Now, here's a map of how far Islam spread from that one city in a century's time

Image

Whooooaaa man that's a lot of people who were just attacking that super nice guy and his buddies for no reason! And because they were just defending themselves, they opted to keep that land and forcibly convert everyone!

Inb4 "dat map wuz made by duh jooo0000z!"

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1731
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3769
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Stan22 wrote:
1 year ago
Dude are you fucking blind ? They look EXACTLY the same. I don't know about a cucked unknown site which no one knows what the fuck it even is because my eyes won't fool me. It's easy to get any info on the internet from a shit source if you dig deep enough.
Even though they look alike a lot, they are two different persons:

https://www.google.be/search?source=hp& ... keel+Ahmad

and

https://www.google.be/search?ei=A6tiW56 ... o+Ettinger

We know who Rabbi Sholomo Ettinger is, and we know a lot about the Muslim Rage Boy (Shakeel Ahmad Bhat) is, and they are living 12000 kilometers apart. You can drop the conspiracy theory now.
Stan22 wrote:
1 year ago
the opinion of 99% of the world's population who are also cucked
Here's one of the core issues with Muslims, they live in what I call an inverted world poisoned with collective narcissism where trust barely exists and 99% of other people must be wrong and they are right. It's pathological to the core and explains why Islamic societies resemble the Hobbsian nightmare where people barely trust one another and all project their own ill intentions on each other. Basically they think you can't trust anyone but yourself and everyone only care about their own interests while they try to deceive you and betray you.

No wonder they can't build stable and functioning societies. But of course it's not their fault you see, it's the Jews. God I love that argument, every time they drop it, they're basically saying: "you know, even though we're 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, we're constantly getting owed by like 14 million Jews (yep, that's how many Jews there are in the world)!" Well, those Jews are quite something, and those Muslims are quite easy to manipulate then.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 993
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2635
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Who could've thought the Islam Thread could bring such conflict :cry:
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1731
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3769
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
Who could've thought the Islam Thread could bring such conflict :cry:
For those who have looked into the issues of Islam or increasingly lived with them thorough their lives, this debate is nothing new.

As I've said many times, Stan22 parrots exactly the same arguments as my Muslim cousin or my Muslim best friend. It's a defense mechanism they can't seem to shake off, a ready-to-think ideology that arrogantly thinks it has everything covered by just spouting the same conspiracy theories and other logical fallacies over and over: it's the Jews, it's the CIA, they're not real Muslims, it's not true Islam, Muslims were always the victims, everyone else was always the oppressor, the Big Bang is a lie, evolution is a lie, etc.

Absolutely nothing will shake their convictions, it can happen but those cases are exceptions. In 99% of cases, they'll let their ideology cause them to live a life plagued by unnecessary suffering and sometimes lead them right to their death. Because yes, those people would rather die than change their minds, as the communists, nazis and other staunch defenders of pathological ideologies did before them. In this thread, you, @That Guy , @pjhair and myself are largely right, it's not a matter of opinion, but those Muslims on the other side of the fence, they will always refuse to admit that they're largely wrong.

Kudos to you guys for knowing your subject quite well by the way. Most people (including myself when it comes to deep historical knowledge) have never bothered to look into this matter, and still blindly parrot that Islam is a religion of peace and that there's nothing to be concerned about.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1113
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2124
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Islam Thread

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

It's like, I'm not holding you personally responsible for things that happened centuries before you were born, nor for the terrorist attacks that happen today, but all I'm asking is that we just look at this issue honestly: The world would be in a different place right now, and not one for the worse, if Islam never happened or was killed in the cradle. If more Muslims living in the west accepted that Islam is, at its core, an ideology of a warring tribe that is in need of reform, there could be hope. However, since Islam, unlike the Jewish or Christian texts, is the word of one man (the bible was compiled by a Roman committee in the 5th century), it is extremely difficult to reform as it's not nearly as open to interpretation.

But when you vehemently defend and deny like this, or shift blame onto some other religion as is stereotypical of muslims, it's obvious that you're a part of the problem, and the problem is that while it's the radical muslims actually lighting the fuse; the moderate ones gladly carry the bomb, so to speak.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 993
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2635
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
For those who have looked into the issues of Islam or increasingly lived with them thorough their lives, this debate is nothing new.

As I've said many times, Stan22 parrots exactly the same arguments as my Muslim cousin or my Muslim best friend. It's a defense mechanism they can't seem to shake off, a ready-to-think ideology that arrogantly thinks it has everything covered by just spouting the same conspiracy theories and other logical fallacies over and over: it's the Jews, it's the CIA, they're not real Muslims, it's not true Islam, Muslims were always the victims, everyone else was always the oppressor, the Big Bang is a lie, evolution is a lie, etc.

Absolutely nothing will shake their convictions, it can happen but those cases are exceptions. In 99% of cases, they'll let their ideology cause them to live a life plagued by unnecessary suffering and sometimes lead them right to their death. Because yes, those people would rather die than change their minds, as the communists, nazis and other staunch defenders of pathological ideologies did before them. In this thread, you, @That Guy , @pjhair and myself are largely right, it's not a matter of opinion, but those Muslims on the other side of the fence, they will always refuse to admit that they're largely wrong.

Kudos to you guys for knowing your subject quite well by the way. Most people (including myself when it comes to deep historical knowledge) have never bothered to look into this matter, and still blindly parrot that Islam is a religion of peace and that there's nothing to be concerned about.
Just to clarify I was just joking about how this was always, always going to be a heated topic.

It's been great reading on here the concise summary's of Islam in history, probably similar to you I have an idea but couldn't put it in to words very well or make a convincing argument. But when I read posts like some in this thread it really makes it easier of where to pick up on learning about it.

For now though I'll just stick to lazily posting shocking Muslim redpill videos.



And this is in Australia. Keep in mind Australia barely has a Muslim immigration/integration issue in comparison with mainland Europe and the UK. Also in England I've seen first hand the birthing of "no-go" areas, and I've heard about the total shit holes they've become.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1731
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3769
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

That Guy wrote:
1 year ago
and the problem is that while it's the radical Muslims actually lighting the fuse; the moderate ones gladly carry the bomb, so to speak.
As Douglas Murray put it, here's an analogy to explain the relationship between the so-called moderate Muslims (or Islam apologists) and the radicals:

"Oh I don't mind, you can criticize Islam, you can laugh at Mohammed, we're peaceful, were won't hurt you, but you see my tall muscular bearded friend here, he doesn't like it, and he has quite a short temper and I'm afraid I won't be able to hold him back."

I'm paraphrasing but that was basically the idea, and that was a brilliant way to put it. My Muslim friend sometimes says it: "Well, at Charlie Hebdo, they should have known that there are crazy guys out there, and they were stupid to provoke them."

At the same time, you know that they secretly love the fact that they can hide behind those murderous radicals, because they will make sure that people remain afraid to criticize their beloved religion/ideology. And there's no doubt about it, it's working very well to an extent.

But the more people speak out against Islam, the stronger we'll all become in the West, because they won't be able to possibly keep up with the intimidation if thousands and thousands of people start to publicly criticize Islam. It was easy when only a handful of people were speaking out and they could just issue a fatwah against them, but that is changing.

And I believe that it won't be long before more of them lose it in the face of the harsh criticism and start beating up and killing innocent people. It's already happening and it's inevitable that the intelligence services in Europe will get more and more overwhelmed and increasingly more Islamic terrorist attacks will get through.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 912
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1462
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
As Douglas Murray put it, here's an analogy to explain the relationship between the so-called moderate Muslims (or Islam apologists) and the radicals:

"Oh I don't mind, you can criticize Islam, you can laugh at Mohammed, we're peaceful, were won't hurt you, but you see my tall Muscular bearded friend here, he doesn't like it, and he has quite a short temper and I'm afraid I won't be able to hold him back."

I'm paraphrasing but that was basically the idea, and that was a brilliant way to put it. My Muslim friend sometimes says it: "Well, at Charlie Hebdo, they should have known that there are crazy guys out there, and they were stupid to provoke them."

At the same time, you know that they secretly love the fact that they can hide behind those murderous radicals, because they will make sure that people remain afraid to criticize their beloved religion/ideology. And there's no doubt about it, it's working very well to an extent.

But the more people speak out against Islam, the stronger we'll all become in the West, because they won't be able to possibly keep up with the intimidation if thousands and thousands of people start to publicly criticize Islam. It was easy when only a handful of people were speaking out and they could just issue a fatwah against them, but that is changing.

And I believe that it won't be long before more of them lose it in the face of the harsh criticism and start beating up and killing innocent people. It's already happening and it's inevitable that the intelligence services in Europe will get more and more overwhelmed and increasingly more Islamic terrorist attacks will get through.
I talked to a woman the other day and SHE brought up this very topic and how it scared her, how she dislikes the naivety with which many still deal with it.
Now, she is (i) a woman, (ii) dresses alternatively, so I was (positively) surprised and confronted her about it: she confirmed that she is on the leftish end of the political spectrum, but that does not prevent her from having those impressions and feelings. Within my circle it is common to be apprehensive about this particular development, but what encourages me is that people (I hope and believe there are more!) who are unlikely to share many of my views are aligned here. And it speaks volumes...

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Islam Thread

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Regarding the sensationalist video that Rudiger posted;

Female critic of Islam: "Can I walk this area interviewing people and while I'm at it criticise Islam?"

Police officer: "I'd advise you not to do that as it may cause a disturbance of the peace."

So where is the problem here?

Not to mention this woman had here own camera crew with her along with a crew from one of the commercial networks following her every move. Of course she (this situation) is likely to generate some hostilities!
The people of Lakemba are sick of this opportunistic type of "journalism" that constantly paints the area and it's inhabitants in a such a bad light.
These kind if videos appeal to the lowest common denominator.
Pay them no mind.

As soon as she uttered the first few sentences about Lakemba at the start of the clip:
"I've heard this about Lakemba"
"I've heard that about Lakemba", told me all I need to know.

She is only looking for a good story to satisfy her reactionary fan base.
Anyway I've been to Lakemba many times and it is anything but a no-go zone.
She packed my bags last night

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1731
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3769
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
Regarding the sensationalist video that Rudiger posted;

Female critic of Islam: "Can I walk this area interviewing people and while I'm at it criticise Islam?"

Police officer: "I'd advise you not to do that as it may cause a disturbance of the peace."

So where is the problem here?

Not to mention this woman had here own camera crew with her along with a crew from one of the commercial networks following her ever move. Of course she (this situation) is likely to generate some hostilities!
The people of Lakemba are sick of this opportunistic type of "journalism" that constantly paints the area and it's inhabitants in a such a bad light.
These kind if videos appeal to the lowest common denominator.
Pay them no mind.

As soon as she uttered the first few sentences about Lakemba at the start of the clip:
"I've heard this about Lakemba"
"I've heard that about Lakemba", told me all I need to know.

She is only looking for a good story to satisfy her reactionary fan base.
Anyway I've been to Lakemba many times and it is anything but a no-go zone.
Jews in Brussels were asked to wear a kippa in Molenbeek for an experiment, one accepted but only with a military escort (!) following them.

The experiment never went through because they could never get an escort for that sort of experiment, and no Jew wanted to do it.

This is how bad it is in Western cities with a large population of Muslims. The no-go zones are real, especially in France, but there are some in Belgium too, and apparently in Australia from what I see.

You go to those neighborhood as a simple journalist with a camera crew and the Muslim locals will actively intimidate you, they will come at you. A journalist said he'd been to the Middle-East and the most violent altercations he's had were in Molenbeek. That speaks volume about the magnitude of the problem.

Sharia law is effectively applied in those neighborhoods: no filming or photographs allowed, their women must be covered and if they're not, they're intimidated, gay people will be harassed and beaten up, same for the Jews.

I know you're trolling to an extent but I've seen the rationalizations you're making before. You're part of the problem cuckg.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Islam Thread

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

There is a reason that camera crews are harassed in these kind of areas and it doesn't take a genius to figure out why.
This is a straw man argument and you should be smart enough to realise this.


As far as that "Jewish gauntlet run" through the middle of Molenbeek:
This was also meant to be undertaken with an accompanying camera crew and journalist from the British Daily Express.

It was another attempt at cheap journalism.
I'm glad wiser heads prevailed.
She packed my bags last night

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exodus, Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests