Islam Thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

pjhair wrote:
1 year ago
Recent surveys, released in last 2-3 years, have show that 66% of British Muslims wouldn't inform the police about jihadists. Around 50% of Brtish Muslims believe that homosexuality should be illegal. The data about western Muslims is far from encouraging. But of course blackg is grasping on straws here in order to continue trolling. However, I keep responding to him because lefties genuinely raised the idiotic arguments he is raising. So I feel they need to be addressed.
Oh look I've been there myself with him, and we all know what he's doing, so I wasn't complaining that you quote or acknowledge him. I don't want to act above it either because I've done the same and from time to time acknowledge that I do have him blocked (in turn basically responding and acknowledging him).

I guess it's a gentle reminder from myself to others that it's not worth getting baffled by his supposed "logic" or waste too much time on it. For me right now it's definitely the best option to Ignore, and I just remind others sometimes it might also be that time for them as well.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
My jaw dropped when my leftist colleague looked like he was possessed by a demon and told me without flinching: "If ISIS had conquered the world, it would have made no difference, it's just another culture and their beliefs are equally valid, who are we to judge?"

This is the result of this postmodernist ideology that Jordan Peterson constantly refers to. Or as Gad Saad would say, a virus of the mind. I think my colleague realized there was something wrong while he was spouting this BS, but the hold this ideology has on him is just too strong.
You should advise your leftist colleague to take his next vacation in an ISIS controlled territory. When he is publicly beheaded for being a non-Muslim and his wife is sold to sexual slavery, he will quickly realize the difference between ISIS and the West.
Trump 2020

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
I would love to see women build houses and streets. Don't worry. Nice pair of sweaty titties lifting heavy shit.
I’ve built shit and moved very heavy shit. You train with people for proper techniques for your size. Similar with smaller framed men. When you build shit with a large crew sometimes being smaller is better for some parts of the jobs and being bigger is better for other parts of jobs. Example sometimes big framed people have awful balance and are klutzy and sloppy where sometimes smaller framed people are graceful and maticulous.
Moving heavy shit is not that hard, you use Dolly’s and hampers with wheels, you just learn how to angle shit. If carrying something as a woman you get it above your chest line or lift it above your head so it’s in the legs. Walk it backwards down a hill. Their is ways to do things without ever over exerting yourself. Not ever situation but many.

Women can’t do some really labor intensive jobs granted, but neither can most men. I’ve seen men crumble after a day of heavy labor.

Now do most women want to build shit? Probably not and it’s stipid not to learn some basics (for everyone).

God if you guys have daughters make sure they know how to do some shit for themselves. (Everyone should honestly male or female)
Last edited by Hairblues 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
I’ve built shit and moved very heavy shit. You train with people for proper techniques for your size. Similar with smaller framed men. When you build shit with a large crew sometimes being smaller is better for some parts of the jobs and being bigger is better for other parts of jobs. Example sometimes big framed people have awful balance and are klutzy and sloppy where sometimes smaller framed people are graceful and maticulous.
Moving heavy shit is not that hard, you use Dolly’s and hampers with wheels, you just learn how to angle shit. If carrying something as a woman you get it above your chest line or lift it above your head so it’s in the legs. Walk it backwards down a hill. Their is ways to do things without ever over exerting yourself. Not ever situation but many.
Are you trying to turn these guys on?
Save me from destiny.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

https://m.exlibris.ch/de/buecher-buch/d ... 3959721622

Hostile Takeover, just ordered. Is it available in your respective countries?

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago
https://m.exlibris.ch/de/buecher-buch/d ... 3959721622

Hostile Takeover, just ordered. Is it available in your respective countries?
Cant like this more! I bought the book yesterday in an "alternative" bookshop I have just around the corner. I was very surprised they had this book and the lady on the counter was more than surprised someone bought it. We should read the book in a Starbucks with a Trump 2020 Shirt.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
Cant like this more! I bought the book yesterday in an "alternative" bookshop I have just around the corner. I was very surprised they had this book and the lady on the counter was more than surprised someone bought it. We should read the book in a Starbucks with a Trump 2020 Shirt.
Have you read the reactions by the German press to it? Poor Germany :shock:

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Dalai Lama speaks sense when the Pope and many liberals have lost their collective minds on this issue

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/12/dala ... ts-europe/
Trump 2020

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

pjhair wrote:
1 year ago
Dalai Lama speaks sense when the Pope and many liberals have lost their collective minds on this issue

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/12/dala ... ts-europe/
Very reasonable thing to say, and yes of course, we're only talking about European values, not skin color or religion if it's practiced privately.

Funny how if you would say that about any other country or civilization in the world, like Japan belongs to Japanese people, everyone would cheer, but Europe? If you don't wish for its destruction and submission to a radical ideology like Islam, well you must be a racist bigot.

We need to address those problems right now, it's been long overdue. A large minority of our population now actively hates Western values, and the problem with beliefs, it's that people end up acting them out and they manifest at the social level.

That's why in Europe, we need to collectively assert our values, what we believe in and assert that there are limits you can't go beyond anymore. For example, you want to wear the hijab? Fine, you can do it publicly, but you can't work in the public sector, you can't wear it at university, in school, and companies can choose whether they'll allow it or not. But we have a right to no like it and point out what it represents: a symbol of the oppression of women and that at the same time implies that men are animals who cannot control their impulses when they see a woman's hair.

No you can't oppress and harass gay or trans people, no a woman must not submit to her husband, no apostates shouldn't be punished by law or killed, and last but not least, no we don't have blasphemy laws and we won't invite the Arab inquisition into our free countries. We don't believe in Islam, we don't believe Mohammed is a prophet or the founder of any religion we follow, we're allowed to mock Islam just like any other religion, and we'll keep on drawing cartoons of Mohammed if it pleases us.

In the end, it's almost all about being able to say 'no'. "No you can't do that". I've had that discussion with my Muslim best friend (no it's not a paradox), and of course, he says that the next step for Muslims if they're told 'no' (meaning they get angry at a cartoon of Mohammed for example) is to become violent. And I'm like: "OK, fine, do that, then we'll be able to target them and say 'out!'" I believe Islam like all rigid ideologies produce some sort of collective narcissism, and what happens when you pop a narcissist's bubble? When you tell them no? Narcissistic rage ensues, which looks like a temper tantrum, which is what the terrorist attacks that already happened all over Europe and the rest of the world ultimately are.

Now that they've been enabled and in some cases empowered for so long, it's going to become even harder to tell them no. But it's now way too late to hope for a soft landing on this issue. We collectively need to stop being such cowards and tell them 'no'.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 1 year ago

German kid was beaten after he asked that everyone speaks german in class chat group so he understands
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

I think this excerpt provides a great insight into the mind of a narcissist. I'm talking about Tariq Ramadan here of course.

For the record, Tariq Ramadan has been rotting in prison for a while now because unfortunately for him, he's one of those guys who's been on the wrong side of the #metoo movement. Just like with the Harvey Weinstein case, he abused his power to make women do what he wanted them to do, and yes, it could be argued that they went along with it, but I guess what matters here is the uncovering of a predatory behavioral patterns. Many women came forward and the situation cannot even be compared with the Brett Kavanaugh one, the text messages are available, and they're quite sick, especially for someone who was claiming to be an example to follow for a certain religious community.

Now he had been called a narcissist (or "pervers narcissique" in French) way before that happened, and of course like most people, I didn't know what that meant exactly.

Now back to the video: one of the behaviors that narcissist will engage in is to claim that some rules apply to others but not to them.

Ramadan starts with that off the bat, he'll say that Sarkozy, the French government and all the people who wanted to ban the Niqab at the time were not doing it for the reasons that they claimed, because you see, narcissists can actually guess other people's intentions, they can guess their true nefarious motives, and here the reason they wanted to ban the Niqab was to "hurt Muslims", to play the game of the far-right, to spread hate, etc.

Then he moves on to the group he's defending, the Salafi Muslim women who want to wear the veil, and his argument goes like this: "well, they say that wearing the Niqab is their own choice". So, do you see how it works? When Sarkozy says he wants to ban the Niqab because it symbolizes the oppression of women, well he's lying obviously, that's not what he truly thinks. But when Muslim women express themselves on the same issues, well they're telling the truth! He can tell! One rule applies to himself (and by extension his group, because narcissists see other people as an extension of themselves), and another rule applies to people he perceives to be his enemies.

The second tactic he uses his to call his opponent names, he uses it on the woman here: "well you're working with the neocons!", which is a bold-faced lie, and unfortunately for her, she takes the bait and gets hysterical about it, that's when he can point the finger at her and say "see, why are you getting so upset?! Why are you screaming? Something's wrong with you!" or something a long those lines. Another variant Ramadan often uses is to tell his adversary that they want to undermine Muslims because they must secretly support Israel. The guy would go to debates in Greece and accuse his opponents of that shit thinking it was going to fly.

Anyway, we see where those pathological narcissist end up eventually. And the bloody thing here is that his act works, that's why narcissists can garner so much power and credibility. Some people I know who are not even Muslims say "well I like him, he speak quite well, and he's charismatic!", and they use that as evidence that he shouldn't be in prison, that's it's all a coordinated attack to undermine him.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 9 months ago

It's so hard not to get upset by what the leftist mainstream media throw at us these days:

https://www.levif.be/actualite/belgique ... 82929.html

That title says: "How the way Islam was managed in Belgium became a model to follow."

:wtf:

How can these hack journalists still get paid to publish propaganda that says the exact opposite of reality?!

You see the "Exécutif des Musulmans de Belgique", that organization that helped the way Islam was managed in Belgium to become a model?

Well, one of its imams said he wanted to burn the Jews:

https://translate.google.be/translate?h ... 07249bbfef

But hey, he apologized so I guess it's all good now. God help Europe.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 4 months ago

Unfortunate developments in China

BBC News - China Muslims: Xinjiang schools used to separate children from families
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-48825090
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.