Islam Thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 10 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
10 months ago
Who cares about that disgusting hanging meat anyways, it's useless.
Isn't Islam supposed to prevent you from experiencing that kind nihilism?

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2022
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Islam Thread

Post by JasonStatham » 10 months ago

Admin wrote:
10 months ago
Isn't Islam supposed to prevent you from experiencing that kind nihilism?
Also, cant his father kind of arrange him some marriage?

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 10 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
10 months ago
Also, cant his father kind of arrange him some marriage?
Hahaha!

As I was writing that, I thought about the fact that Islam kind of teaches you that this life on earth is only temporary, and that "real life" will await for you after death.

So it's kind of an implicit presupposition that many Muslims have, that this life on earth is not very valuable, and that all we are here is just rotting flesh or something.

A simple Google search confirmed my thoughts:

http://www.islamcan.com/paradise-jannah ... life.shtml
The human body is not as strong or resilient as a stone or a piece of metal; rather, it is made of an extremely perishable material: flesh. The body is covered with a thin skin that could be torn at any moment by the slightest accident. Structurally speaking, flesh is very vulnerable. It can be wounded, bruised, and twisted by the slightest blow, and, with age, begins to lose its former youthfulness and becomes rough and wrinkled. After death, it starts to rot. A few weeks after burial, the body begins to disintegrate and be eaten by worms and bacteria, until finally it mixes with the soil and disappears.
Hey this is not real life so, who gives a fuck really?

What a cancer of the human mind and our societies this religion / political ideology is.

And you can see the effects it's having on our friend @Stan22 here. You'd think having a religion would at least be useful to conjure those nihilist thoughts but not Islam apparently, the bloody thing actually reinforces those thoughts.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2022
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Islam Thread

Post by JasonStatham » 10 months ago

If this world isn't "real", whats the point giving me an "unreal" Norwood 3+? Why not a Norwood 1? Some sort of a deeper life lesson or what?

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Xexos » 10 months ago

Admin wrote:
10 months ago
Isn't Islam supposed to prevent you from experiencing that kind nihilism?
And who told you that me or any other religious person are saints who can never sin or do anything wrong ?

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 10 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
10 months ago
And who told you that me or any other religious person are saints who can never sin or do anything wrong ?
Statistics. Of course people of other faiths still do wrongs now and then around the world.

But Muslims commit a hugely disproportionate amount of terrorist attacks done in the name of their religion.

As Gad Saad puts it:

gad-saad-islam.jpg
gad-saad-islam.jpg (53.19 KiB) Viewed 1081 times

:lol:

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Xexos » 10 months ago

Admin wrote:
10 months ago
Hahaha!

As I was writing that, I thought about the fact that Islam kind of teaches you that this life on earth is only temporary, and that "real life" will await for you after death.

So it's kind of an implicit presupposition that many Muslims have, that this life on earth is not very valuable, and that all we are here is just rotting flesh or something.

A simple Google search confirmed my thoughts:

http://www.islamcan.com/paradise-jannah ... life.shtml



Hey this is not real life so, who gives a fuck really?

What a cancer of the human mind and our societies this religion / political ideology is.

And you can see the effects it's having on our friend @Stan22 here. You'd think having a religion would at least be useful to conjure those nihilist thoughts but not Islam apparently, the bloody thing actually reinforces those thoughts.
Doesn't evolution say that humans are worthless dumb apes who aren't more important than a street dog or any other animal ? And that we're just some mindless atoms combined together to lead a pointless life without meaning and whatever we do doesn't matter after we die ?

And for your information, i'm going to be punished for doing what i'm doing now because the after thing you're asked when you die and be judged is "what have you done with your life ?" "What have you done with your youth ?" "How did you earn your money and how did you spend it ?"

So if you think i'm going to go straight to heaven for doing nothing with my life, you're wrong, it's the complete opposite because you're FORCED in Islam to lead a meaningful life.

And anyways, what did my post have to do anything with religion ? Why are you obsessed so much with the topic, especially Islam ?

It's known in psychology that when a person tends to obsess over an idea or something and keeps talking about it over and over for no reason and usually puts it in a negative light, this person tends to actually like/want this thing deep down inside them, but they can't just admit it and want to lie and delude themselves, it's a pathetic coping/defence mechanism. You know thing like Islam is going to ruin all the fun in your life like drinking, having sex without marriage, your friends will probably hate you for it and your family will be disappointed and you may even lose your job and overall your life will be fucked.

In conclusion, i'll probably join you in hell for doing what i'm doing now because every min i'll be asked about and being hopeless 24/7 is also a big sin that's going to fuck me up in the next life.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Xexos » 10 months ago

Admin wrote:
10 months ago
Statistics. Of course people of other faiths still do wrongs now and then around the world.

But Muslims commit a hugely disproportionate amount of terrorist attacks done in the name of their religion.

As Gad Saad puts it:


gad-saad-islam.jpg


:lol:
i don't care about terrorists attacks, i care about what's in the Quran or Hadith. If you judge a religion or an idea but the acts of a person, you're retarded. And who told you these guys are Muslims anyways ? It's easy to form a gang of worthless cunts and claim Islam so that you can easily remove any potential accusations and always stick it to Muslims.

Example
Image

Well the Jews are working hard to be honest and the media is fucking with your minds guys. Stay the fuck away from the media.

User avatar
Marki
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 107
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 122

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Marki » 10 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
10 months ago
I don't even fear death and i'll fear some uncertain side effects from a shitty cheap drug ?

That's bullshit.

I won't let this fucking disease win against me. Even if my life is over anyways and i'll gain nothing by having hair, but i just won't let it win. I'll show that bitch who's in control here.
Spiro is for babies, if you want real results you gotta use estrogen - that's the secret ingredient in hair growth, it's makes sense don't it? Just look how females keep their hair most of the time. Check out these results:
Attachments
BB1.jpg
BB1.jpg (61.1 KiB) Viewed 1072 times

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 10 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
10 months ago
i don't care about terrorists attacks, i care about what's in the Quran or Hadith. If you judge a religion or an idea but the acts of a person, you're retarded. And who told you these guys are Muslims anyways ? It's easy to form a gang of worthless cunts and claim Islam so that you can easily remove any potential accusations and always stick it to Muslims.

Example
Image

Well the Jews are working hard to be honest and the media is fucking with your minds guys. Stay the fuck away from the media.
Congratulations on the first antisemitic statement on this forum.

I'm a believer in free speech and I understand how Muslims have been taught to hate the Jews from birth so I'll allow it.

Just know that I'm going to make my case against it (hopefully helped by other members of this forum).

And again, it's funny how you hold the exact same beliefs as my conspirationist Muslim cousin. Ideologies really come in ready-to-use packages.

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 482
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1388

Re: Islam Thread

Post by pjhair » 10 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
10 months ago
i don't care about terrorists attacks, i care about what's in the Quran or Hadith. If you judge a religion or an idea but the acts of a person, you're retarded. And who told you these guys are Muslims anyways ? It's easy to form a gang of worthless cunts and claim Islam so that you can easily remove any potential accusations and always stick it to Muslims.

Example
Image

Well the Jews are working hard to be honest and the media is fucking with your minds guys. Stay the fuck away from the media.
You are a smart guy Stan. You surely realize how dumb your statement is. Blaming everything on Jews? Seriously? Then How do you explain the extermination of minorities in places like Pakistan that have pretty much no Jews??? Why do you operate on this assumption that Muslims can do no wrong?? Embrace the ugliness of your own community and start working towards improving things.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2022
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Islam Thread

Post by JasonStatham » 10 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
10 months ago
i don't care about terrorists attacks, i care about what's in the Quran or Hadith. If you judge a religion or an idea but the acts of a person, you're retarded. And who told you these guys are Muslims anyways ? It's easy to form a gang of worthless cunts and claim Islam so that you can easily remove any potential accusations and always stick it to Muslims.

Example
Image

Well the Jews are working hard to be honest and the media is fucking with your minds guys. Stay the fuck away from the media.
You Muslims really get on my nerves. Impactofhairloss is a Muslim free zone. At least give me that.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Admin » 10 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
10 months ago
i don't care about terrorists attacks, i care about what's in the Quran or Hadith. If you judge a religion or an idea but the acts of a person, you're retarded. And who told you these guys are Muslims anyways ? It's easy to form a gang of worthless cunts and claim Islam so that you can easily remove any potential accusations and always stick it to Muslims.

Example
Image

Well the Jews are working hard to be honest and the media is fucking with your minds guys. Stay the fuck away from the media.
Your antisemitic conspiracy theory is easily debunked with a simple Google search:

https://www.rojakpot.com/islamic-rage-b ... sad-agent/

Lol at this idea that it is the media that portray Muslims in a bad light to make Westerners hate them.

As if they weren't experts at doing this all by themselves. And the mainstream media is largely biased in favour of Islam.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2002
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Islam Thread

Post by That Guy » 10 months ago

Since its beginnings in the 7th century, Islam has slaughtered (by conservative estimates) 300 million people for no reason other than Mohammad said that Allah told him this is what must be done to apostates and non-believers. Anyone who listens to an argument otherwise is stupid; it's a denial of history and the Islamic texts themselves.

The Jews, and certainly the Christians, have not lead religious conquests on an even vaguely comparable level and most examples people use, such as the Colonization of the New World were secular. The Crusades (deus vult!) were literal retaliation to Muslims taking over lands and turning away or executing pilgrims. The other abrahamic religions were or are primarily inwardly violent by contrast.

What's the number 1 thing you must do in Christianity to go to heaven? Be a good a person, and no one is truly beyond redemption or forgiveness.

In Islam, you'll find redemption if you die in battle for Allah and fighting against apostates and repentance generally comes in the form of violence or outright death.

The cold hard truth that Muslims and certainly liberal are going to have to accept, is that the religion IS inherently violent and was birthed in bloodshed. Jihad has been waged against innocent people, totally unaware of Islam's existence, for nearly two thousand years. These terrorist attacks happen because Islam, as a political force, is weak since the fall of the Ottomans and any sane person, regardless of political alignment, should be actively fighting to ensure it is not given political power. The Jihadists send men with AK-47s and suicide vests because that's what they have.

They used to send giant armies.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 922
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2495
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Islam Thread

Post by Rudiger » 10 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
10 months ago
If you judge a religion or an idea but the acts of a person, you're retarded.
I won't even get in to the meat of this (for now at least) but as a basic rule of judging the actions of a significant minority of a collective group of people (especially when comparing to similar collective groups with a very tiny minority or in most cases, completely non-existent) then it's surely logical to feel that there's something behind a particular "idea" that captivates people to repeatedly engage in the same actions.

If you just remove Islam or global terrorism from the equation then that seems only logical to me. At the very least I can't understand that if you really think it through, anyone could call it "retarded" to put human traits behind an ideology together in correlation. I know social sciences are never going to be concrete arguments with zero room for subjective thought, but at the very most I don't see how anyone could be anything more opposed than neutral to this line of thinking.

If you want to deny that there's a significant minority then fine, I won't agree but at least it follows logic. However that's not the argument being made, the argument is just "don't judge a group of people by their apparent ideals just because a significant amount of them are consistently doing the same actions", and it's highly suspicious when you are a part of that group.

Do you personally hold yourself up to that same standard when looking at others?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Afro_Vacancy and 3 guests