Welcome and presentation thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by rclark » 8 months ago

Arjen wrote:
10 months ago
I've always been rather cynical and cautious, but spending time on a forum like HairLossTalk has led to an increase of awareness. Now my question is rather if my views and reactions of dynamics isn't turning into bitterness. Two examples:

- my friend (my age) is seeing an older woman (45) I'd met myself (joining her with my friend) before learning the following: she was 35 when she met the man that 6 months later became the father of their child. After giving birth, she didn't want sex with him anymore, she felt "disgusted" by him. It ultimately led to their divorce. The ex-husband pays her close to 5'000 Swiss francs a month, whereas in her low-level job she makes 3.8k working 80%. My friend describes her as very sexually active. She'd been fucking 30-year-old stupid Albanians before finding - I'd say- a compromise in him: decent looks, combined with some intellect. She disgusts me, and I've told my friend so. He gets my point, but he's at the same time not troubled by taking along the fun for a while. I do not envy him for the woman, but I sometimes wish more of that "lightheartedness" for myself.

- a colleague of mine to whom I keep pointing out the importance of looks sends me a pic of a male 3 with a female 7. She is also considerably younger than him. In their pics, they smile and look happy. I still cannot help myself but ask him: "so, how long will her smile last for getting a one-way-ticket to Switzerland and how long will his last before she finds more visually stimulating options in her new country?"

I find it frustrating sometimes to be this "negative", as people would see it, but I would find it even much more frustrating if I were to be in a position like that guy whose job in my book was just that of becoming a financially potent father (a 4-4.5 by the way, surprise, surprise) of a child whose mother was not able to get one from the guys she found genuinely attractive. Oh, wait, surely she'd have lost desire for them too after 6 months, right...
This is a very sad story for your friend. Can she legally do that to him? Or does he not
want to bother with her so bad, to the point he wants to have no contact with her
at all (since she sounds like a real bitch)?

He must have some parental rights in his country? Is that not the case. In my country, you
could legally start a lawsuit for better custody rights, or at least partial custody,
but usually females do win in the U.S., for the most part, in custody battles. It's not
supposed to be that way though.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 8 months ago

rclark wrote:
8 months ago
This is a very sad story for your friend. Can she legally do that to him? Or does he not
want to bother with her so bad, to the point he wants to have no contact with her
at all (since she sounds like a real bitch)?

He must have some parental rights in his country? Is that not the case. In my country, you
could legally start a lawsuit for better custody rights, or at least partial custody,
but usually females do win in the U.S., for the most part, in custody battles. It's not
supposed to be that way though.
You basically have no chance, especially since they ended up spending years "together," her not earning money, ironically encouraging her then husband to work as much to get promotions etc. (honi soit...); it's all counted as her contributing to "their" wealth to a share of which she and the child are deemed as entitled to. 6 months of sex and a child in her custody is what he got...

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 8 months ago

rclark wrote:
8 months ago
I have to take this time again, to thank @yettee , for going over here.
:D thanks dude. Enjoying your posts is a big part of the reason I came over!

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 8 months ago

Admin wrote:
9 months ago
I've just noticed that shookwun finally logged in again recently on HairlossTalk:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/m ... wun.19970/

If someone who still has an account over there could PM him, that'd be great :).

And macaroni destroyed his legendary comics :( :

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... ar.112695/

Yep, stalking hard :p.
Wow... was it just that one, or did he remove all of them?
I hope its with the intention of publishing them somewhere else. Very talented guy and great comics.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 8 months ago

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 8 months ago

C4L wrote:
8 months ago
https://www.dpselfhelp.com/forum/index. ... ntry589484

Stanx is loosing it.
I hope Stan finds his way back here and can forgive Fred.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

quim
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Regimen: nowt

Post by quim » 8 months ago

Salutations HairLossTalk refugees.

I'm pleased to have finally found this place. I wasn't particularly active on HairLossTalk but I have to say I had been missing rudiger's diatribes and cfl's savage honesty.

After typing WhitePolarBear and Fred the Belgian amongst others, I eventually inputed 'rudiger hairblues' et voilà. Has buckthorn or sunchyme found their way here yet?

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 8 months ago

quim wrote:
8 months ago
Salutations HairLossTalk refugees.

I'm pleased to have finally found this place. I wasn't particularly active on HairLossTalk but I have to say I had been missing rudiger's diatribes and cfl's savage honesty.

After typing WhitePolarBear and Fred the Belgian amongst others, I eventually inputed 'rudiger hairblues' et voilà. Has buckthorn or sunchyme found their way here yet?
what was your name on HairLossTalk?

quim
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

My apologies, but I ought to conceal it as I hear Wolf Pack has taken a hyper vigilante stance against traitors...why on earth is totally beyond me. I posted in impact only several times - you wouldn't remember me.

I'll attempt to integrate myself better on here.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 8 months ago

quim wrote:
8 months ago
My apologies, but I ought to conceal it as I hear Wolf Pack has taken a hyper vigilante stance against traitors...
Welcome! But... Whaaa?! I'd love to know more of course.

Welcome nonetheless.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

quim wrote:
8 months ago
My apologies, but I ought to conceal it as I hear Wolf Pack has taken a hyper vigilante stance against traitors...why on earth is totally beyond me. I posted in impact only several times - you wouldn't remember me.

I'll attempt to integrate myself better on here.

No offense but I smell some stinky bullshit

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 8 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
8 months ago
No offense but I smell some stinky bullshit
Then you need a shower.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
8 months ago
Then you need a shower.
Lame

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 8 months ago

quim wrote:
8 months ago
My apologies, but I ought to conceal it as I hear Wolf Pack has taken a hyper vigilante stance against traitors...why on earth is totally beyond me.
Funny, I remember Wolf Pack liking a post where a member said that the renegades of HairlossTalk should just create their own forum. Of course he was thinking "lol yeah, they can try, it will never work!".

It's funny how he acts like this forum doesn't even exist. And it seems he changed his mind again, "traitors" :lol: . I think you're safe by the way, almost everyone has reused his HairlossTalk nickname on this forum, and they've not been banned on HairlossTalk. That would be evidence that Wolf Pack cares and is distressed by all this. He can't have that, he's perfect, cool and has peace of mind™.

Anyway, I'm glad you've made it here :).

quim
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

Cheers for the warm welcome rudiger, bear... hairblues.

Yeah I was initially made aware of this forum via a post Johnson made, I enquired about it on the same thread but the post was removed, I pmed Johnson but apparently he couldn't divulge stating that any talk could warrant a ban. That might make sense if you were setup as a potential business rival but it seems like it's a continuation of a petty vendetta.

Enough petty gossip though, let's hope this place gains some traction soon and flourishes!