Welcome and presentation thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1945
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4308
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

A warm welcome to @C4L on this forum :).

I imagine @Hairblues is going to be like:

Image
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1252
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2370
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by Hairblues » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
A warm welcome to @C4L on this forum :).

I imagine @Hairblues is going to be like:

Image
Well it’s about time!!!

I think I won the pool about who would come over next.

Damnit we really should toss up a chart lol.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1823
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4540
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 year ago

Welcome @C4L.

You can help maintain the traffic here during my relative absence -- I've been very busy with work lately. I used to be #1 in likes here, but I'll probably be #3 by the end of next week :cry: .
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 648
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1949

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
Welcome @C4L

You can help maintain the traffic here during my relative absence -- I've been very busy with work lately. I used to be #1 in likes here, but I'll probably be #3 by the end of next week :cry: .
Just gave you three reputation points to help you stay ahead :D
Trump 2020

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1103
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2784
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

pjhair wrote:
1 year ago
Just gave you three reputation points to help you stay ahead :D
Screw off I'm in 3rd :?
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 648
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1949

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
Screw off I'm in 3rd :?
You are still 200 points ahead of me. I am envious of your position :D
Trump 2020

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1945
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4308
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Welcome to Doctor H :).

So who's missing now?

I'm starting to wonder if something happened to shookwun :(.

The last time he was only was three months ago: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/m ... wun.19970/
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1593
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2450

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Welcome to @Doctor H :).

So who's missing now?

I'm starting to wonder if something happened to shookwun :(.

The last time he was only was three months ago: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/m ... wun.19970/
Is Doctor H really here or is this some kind of a joke??

If House is here then he is a brave man and I applaud him.
Plus, he is my friend.
Remove Trump, install Bernard.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1945
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4308
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
Is Doctor H really here or is this some kind of a joke??

If House is here then he is a brave man and I applaud him.
Plus, he is my friend.
Either it's the House or Johnson is taking it to the next level.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1593
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2450

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Either it's the House or Johnson is taking it to the next level.
Okay thanks. I will PM him.
Remove Trump, install Bernard.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1593
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2450

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
Welcome to @Doctor H :).

So who's missing now?
I wish EvilLocks would come over. Can someone make this happen?
Remove Trump, install Bernard.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1945
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4308
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
I wish EvilLocks would come over. Can someone make this happen?
I got in touch with her back when this website was created. She said that she needed time off hair loss forums.

You can see that she's not been very active on HairlossTalk lately, and that's understandable since the moderators have made it a sterile place where all that's left is low-quality posters complaining about how their NW2's is all that's preventing them from sleeping with 10's.

You can see her frustration in those posts:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1674804

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1699129
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1545
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
I got in touch with her back when this website was created. She said that she needed time off hair loss forums.

You can see that she's not been very active on HairlossTalk lately, and that's understandable since the moderators have made it a sterile place where all that's left is low-quality posters complaining about how their NW2's is all that's preventing them from sleeping with 10's.

You can see her frustration in those posts:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1674804

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... st-1699129
True, but I've visited their forum a bit more frequently recently, I find that one panda (or something) guy's comments quite refreshing. He should come over.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1945
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4308
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Arjen wrote:
1 year ago
True, but I've visited their forum a bit more frequently recently, I find that one panda (or something) guy's comments quite refreshing. He should come over.
PM him the URL of this website hoping that Big Mediterranean brother is not watching.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 648
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1949

Re: Welcome and presentation thread

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
I wish EvilLocks would come over. Can someone make this happen?
Evil will be a great addition to the forum. I really enjoyed her posts.
Trump 2020

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests