Forum features - updates, suggestions and bug reports

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Forum features - updates, suggestions and bug reports

Post by EvilLocks » 6 months ago

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
I on the other hand don't give a rat's ass. That's me. I just got to be different. The most this site can do is ban me and if they do that how is that going to hurt me? Is it going to somehow make it so that I don't find out about breakthrough hair growth treatments? I really don't think so. This site doesn't investigate new hair treatment info. If they ban me will that my access to Tsuji (or some other breakthrough treatment) will be delayed because I wasn't coming to this site? I really don't think so. This site is nothing but an extremist right-wing bigot site.
What I don't understand is why you spend so much time here if 99% of the members are bigots? If you don't really care about this site, why do you stick around? Surely there must be other more productive things to do with your time?
I like this forum, and I like it's members. It gives me a reason to stick around but if I disliked most of the members here I would not bother posting. Why do you? :thumbup:
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
6 months ago
What I don't understand is why you spend so much time here if 99% of the members are bigots? If you don't really care about this site, why do you stick around? Surely there must be other more productive things to do with your time?
I like this forum, and I like it's members. It gives me a reason to stick around but if I disliked most of the members here I would not bother posting. Why do you? :thumbup:
Well first of all I don't think 99% of the people here are bigots. Secondly, the same as you liking people here motivates you to come here, me disliking people here can motivate me to come here. I really don't have a lot of live social interaction. What's the point? All bald people get in real-life socializing is bald jokes and crap like that. I'd be a fool to subject myself to that. So I guess I come here for something to do.

I definitely disagree with the bigoted things that some people here say. But when I wasn't disfigured I didn't argue with people much. The difference is that these days I'm stressed and angry about being disfigured. I think my reason for ragging on bigots here is that hair loss has me stressed and angry enough that things that would ordinarily just bug me somewhat are irking me quite a bit instead.

I guess my anger here, like the depression you felt when you were suicidal, is an expression of how I feel about being disfigured.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 6 months ago

Admin wrote:
6 months ago
Alright, I've given CaptainForehead's as well as nameless's remarks careful consideration and decided to add a rule to the guidelines to prevent negative rating spam. Here it is:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Excellent. I agree that 5 neg votes from five different people is a much stronger judgement than 5 neg votes from one person.

Added in 1 minute 26 seconds:
nameless wrote:
6 months ago
Added in 17 minutes 57 seconds:
I think so because down-voting and up-voting is a form of speech. Since he prevents my down-voting that means he limits my speech.
Well argued. :thumbup: