IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote: 2 weeks ago It's fucking over when 55 years old women with bad vagina smell can get men this easily on omegle

That man's game is cringe. He really comes off like a beggar.
The most helpful meal is a happy deal.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Guest-2 » 1 week ago

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago That man's game is cringe. He really comes off like a beggar.
It doesn't sound like a 'real' conversation.

First of all, if she really does smell, she needs a doctor.
That's not an age thing, that's a sign of sickness or poor hygiene.

:sick:

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

Guest-2 wrote: 1 week ago It doesn't sound like a 'real' conversation.
I suspect the f may be Xexos...? Could be wrong though :)

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Post by Corazón Xexos » 1 week ago

yettee wrote: 1 week ago I suspect the f may be Xexos...? Could be wrong though :)
yeah it's me

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote: 2 weeks ago I don't know how you guys can't really tell that i'm trolling and fucking around. Between my avatar, way of talking, bragging about my completely normal eyes on a hair loss forum, i don't know how you think that i'm serious in the slightest way possible.

All i thought was that the forum is just too boring, that maybe triggering people via some kind of offensive humor and creating a conflict might spice up things a little bit, but i was surprised when you actually took it for real as an attack (especially nameless) and responding to me by some out of the point paragraphs which caused me to keep doing it more in the hopes of actually sending the message that i'm trolling.

If you saw my PMs with Afro you'd know that i'm easily capable of engaging in a coherent, intelligent debate and i'm not just a guy obsessed with bullying random people online to assert my virtual dominance. And in real life i'm actually a very nice guy, too nice in fact that it causes me to get exploited by people and i'm trying to be able to be less compassionate and think about myself for a little bit. And about my "high T slayer eye area", i don't know how would anyone think that bragging about eyes would be the best done on a hair loss forum full of middle aged balding men, if i wanted to truly brag i would just go to incel looks obsessed forums and post it or just send them to actual girls, but i never do that since i know it's autistic and pathetic and that my eyes are just normal eyes.

It's weird having to explain all of this to be honest, you should have just picked it up and either played with the joke or ignored it completely.
You've also said explicitly that your posts should not be taken seriously.

However, it can be difficult to tell at times if you're more of a lunatic or mostly sane.
Isn't that sexual harassment?!
Dr. House: Not if you're good looking.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Xexos wrote: 1 week agoyeah it's me
Do you ask North American + UK incels for their credit card information?

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago Do you ask North American + UK incels for their credit card information?
No of course this would never work. To get rich online you have to buy a non popular method and use it until its busted and on and on.

I have a new method that i got for 70$ and could make up to 300$ daily, which makes me at least top 5% income in my country. And i own a very high count subscription/views Youtube channel in case officials in my shitty country ask me where did i get the money from.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote: 1 week ago No of course this would never work. To get rich online you have to buy a non popular method and use it until its busted and on and on.

I have a new method that i got for 70$ and could make up to 300$ daily, which makes me at least top 5% income in my country. And i own a very high count subscription/views Youtube channel in case officials in my shitty country ask me where did i get the money from.
What do you "sell"?

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago What do you "sell"?
It depends on what you're into, there're different things like crypto, E-whoring, catfishing, hacking, blackmailing, etc.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote: 1 week ago It depends on what you're into, there're different things like crypto, E-whoring, catfishing, hacking, blackmailing, etc.
I don't know the details but at least some of that sounds unethical. If so, I hope that you eventually make better choices, as you might be really hurting some people with this stuff.

How exactly do you make money off of catfishing? How do you feel when you do it?

I knew one guy who was doing some BS telemarketing 15 years ago. He was selling "credit repair applications" to vulnerable old people for $300/pop. I told him off, but he didn't care because he was swimming in cash at the time. He was an extreme right winger for many years. He eventually got a job with JP Morgan Chase, and after that became an extreme left winger that as far as I know everyone found annoying.

What really takes skill is doing something useful that brings true value to society.

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago I don't know the details but at least some of that sounds unethical. If so, I hope that you eventually make better choices, as you might be really hurting some people with this stuff.

I knew one guy who was doing some BS telemarketing 15 years ago. He was selling "credit repair applications" to vulnerable old people for $300/pop. I told him off, but he didn't care because he was swimming in cash at the time. He was an extreme right winger for many years. He eventually got a job with JP Morgan Chase, and after that became an extreme left winger that as far as I know everyone found annoying.

What really takes skill is doing something useful. But I realize that this must sound like a croc of shit, as so much of the economy is managed by scammers and rent seekers.
I don't do blackmailing and hacking myself, but they're still an option. Regardless, i don't really care anymore about being a good person. The world is a massive pile of shit and that won't change, so why can't i be selfish as well? Being a good person brought me nothing but suffering because this world doesn't appreciate that.

The world is cruel and if you don't have power you will be crushed like a bug by people. It doesn't matter how good or kind you're, if you're weak as a man your friends won't respect or take you seriously, you won't have a partner and if you do she will either cheat on you, treat you like shit or leave and you will have no control over anything and eventually you'll be miserable.

Power, whether it's money, physical strength, fame, authority or whatever, is the only way to be able to keep going and fight this world, and i will get it even at the cost of becoming a shitbag myself.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote: 1 week ago I don't do blackmailing and hacking myself, but they're still an option. Regardless, i don't really care anymore about being a good person. The world is a massive pile of shit and that won't change, so why can't i be selfish as well? Being a good person brought me nothing but suffering because this world doesn't appreciate that.

The world is cruel and if you don't have power you will be crushed like a bug by people. It doesn't matter how good or kind you're, if you're weak as a man your friends won't respect or take you seriously, you won't have a partner and if you do she will either cheat on you, treat you like shit or leave and you will have no control over anything and eventually you'll be miserable.

Power, whether it's money, physical strength, fame, authority or whatever, is the only way to be able to keep going and fight this world, and i will get it even at the cost of becoming a shitbag myself.
So how do you make money off of catfishing and how do you feel about it?

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago So how do you make money off of catfishing and how do you feel about it?
I don't do catfishing also, my method is mainly crypto based.

Anyways, i don't feel anything about it, it's just money to me that helps me fulfill my needs and wants, nothing more.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote: 1 week ago I don't do catfishing also, my method is mainly crypto based.

Anyways, i don't feel anything about it, it's just money to me that helps me fulfill my needs and wants, nothing more.
I'm a little confused honestly. In your previous posts you were suggesting that you had abandoned morality to achieve greater strength, now you're saying that you're doing crypto , which is ethically neutral.

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago I'm a little confused honestly. In your previous posts you were suggesting that you had abandoned morality to achieve greater strength, now you're saying that you're doing crypto , which is ethically neutral.
My method isn't the normal buy and sell crypto, it's another thing entirely.