IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 8 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
8 months ago

Omg, does this mean I now have a chance? :shock:

I don't have money for a plane ticket, but...

Sure, I like Scandinavian ladies.

Are you on the Swedish bikini team?
Xexos wrote:
8 months ago

I don't know how you people don't use your brains for a bit, the delusion is extremely strong.

Do you seriously think if this shit was possible, the elite and richest people in the world wouldn't have already used it ? Do you think once they discover it and instead of using it on themselves, they'll just give it to you like that ? Do you think they even give a fuck about you ? They're destroying you every second in every sick way imaginable and they've stripped you out of your freedom and basic rights and they're also poisoning your body and mind.

And aging will never be cured considering we still have things like that

I mean, i take pity of you people sometimes since i know you've been brainwashed since the day you opened your eyes, but this is getting ridiculous and the amount of naivety and stupidity is just beyond disgusting.
Those people are not the real elites, they're just a front for sheeple like yourself.

Mayer Rothschild, Nelson Rockefeller, and Giovanni Medici, for example, are each several hundred years old, and still looking young. As far as the real elites are concerned, aging was cured around 1500, and that's how the Renaissance started. A lot of talented people lived longer, which benefited culture and the economy.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women

Post by Xexos » 8 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
8 months ago

Those people are not the real elites, they're just a front for sheeple like yourself.

Mayer Rothschild, Nelson Rockefeller, and Giovanni Medici, for example, are each several hundred years old, and still looking young. As far as the real elites are concerned, aging was cured around 1500, and that's how the Renaissance started. A lot of talented people lived longer, which benefited culture and the economy.
You're right, and i didn't say they're the elite.

I said "the elite and very rich people", and since i have no pictures of the true elite, i had to bring the pictures of very rich people who would have much greater chance than the average person to get their hands on a thing like that.

Also about those people whom you claim are several hundred years old, i'm not sure if that's true. The thing i'm sure of is that they do a thing like reincarnation by using the genetics of people who lived long ago and bring them back by manipulating the genetics of modern infants. I also know that cloning is real.

Aging and immortality is some serious shit though. here're two cards of the illuminati cards game about them.

You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

Post by supremegentleman » 8 months ago

Xexos why don't you join our discord? We can discuss conspiracy theories there.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

supremegentleman wrote:
8 months ago
Xexos why don't you join our discord? We can discuss conspiracy theories there.
I don't think anyone would care about that there.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

Post by supremegentleman » 8 months ago

Xexos wrote:
8 months ago
I don't think anyone would care about that there.
I care. Can you share where you get your information from? It's interesting and I would like to read up on it.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

supremegentleman wrote:
8 months ago
I care. Can you share where you get your information from? It's interesting and I would like to read on it.
Sure thing, i'm going to the gym now and will be back in about an hour and a half and i can talk to you on the discord about it.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 8 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
8 months ago

Are you on the Swedish bikini team?
No, thought you knew I don't wanna get my skin burnt. I am on the Norwegian burkini team though, if that'll do?

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 8 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
8 months ago
No, thought you knew I don't wanna get my skin burnt. I am on the Norwegian burkini team though, if that'll do?

I wonder who's more turned on by that pic,

@Xexos, or @blackg?
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

EvilLocks wrote:
8 months ago

Looks like a bunch of respectful women to me. I'd not like other men to look at my woman's body and fantasizing about my woman whom should be with no one other than me, i'm not a cuck, that's how real men should behave and act.

We don't make our women dress almost naked because we value our women and our women are not for fantasies of other men.

We actually love our women more than those western "men".

Added in 3 minutes 59 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
8 months ago
I wonder who's more turned on by that pic,

Xexos, or blackg?
Unfortunately, that picture doesn't turn me on at all since they're covering their bodies as they should be.

If i wanted to be turned on, i'd just look at a western woman who dresses almost naked since her cucked husband doesn't mind that anyways. He'll probably be turned on when she fucks other men in front of him.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 8 months ago

Xexos wrote:
8 months ago
Looks like a bunch of respectful women to me. I'd not like other men to look at my woman's body and fantasizing about my woman whom should be with no one other than me, i'm not a cuck, that's how real men should behave and act.

We don't make our women dress almost naked because we value our women and our women are not for fantasies of other men.

In the West, no one is making anyone do anything, our women are free.

And as I've said before, freedom comes at a price, the West is ready to pay it, the rest of the world isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTy ... .be&t=2671
“Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 :christian-cross:

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
8 months ago
In the West, no one is making anyone do anything, our women are free.

And as I've said before, freedom comes at a price, the West is ready to pay it, the rest of the world isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTy ... .be&t=2671
Time to swallow your redpill of today.

Your women have false freedom. Freedom doesn't mean acting like animals and being degenerate whores. We're humans, not animals.

Should i go down the street with my dick hanging down and say that "i'm free" ? When women dress almost naked, they make other men feel horny and that's a fact, which brings nothing but degeneracy and misery to any society. If you read history you'll find that many great empires have fallen this way, and the recent is the western empire.

Also what did you get from giving your women "freedom" ? Hardcore feminism, miserable men, 4:1 male rate suicide, cuckold men, incels, MGTOW, people going on shooting sprees out of sexual frustration, over 50% of marriages end with divorce and the rest are miserable, family structure is destroyed, men are emasculated and feminine, people are sex maniacs, women are rebellious, acting like whores and destroying everything in their way, etc.

Allah created us and he knows what's the best for us, unless we obey his rules which he gave us out of infinite wisdom, we just behave like animals even if we're humans. Look how the Islamic countries became after they swayed away from Islam and followed the west like dogs, and look at the past when we used to stick to the Islamic rules and we ruled almost the whole world and created the most successful society in history that had the best men to ever live after prophets themselves.

True Islam is the solution to every problem in this world, every other thing has failed miserably.

Wire
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 8 months ago

Xexos wrote:
8 months ago

Added in 3 minutes 59 seconds:

Unfortunately, that picture doesn't turn me on at all since they're covering their bodies as they should be.

If i wanted to be turned on, i'd just look at a western woman who dresses almost naked since her cucked husband doesn't mind that anyways. He'll probably be turned on when she fucks other men in front of him.
On this subject of thotting - first there were yoga pants.

Now there are yoga pants with transluscent stripes running all over the place:

Or yoga pants with designs like this:
yoga_pants.jpg
yoga_pants.jpg (53.97 KiB) Viewed 572 times
I am actually seeing such attire in my gym.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

CaptainForehead wrote:
8 months ago
On this subject of thotting - first there were yoga pants.

Now there are yoga pants with transluscent stripes running all over the place:

Or yoga pants with designs like this:

yoga_pants.jpg

I am actually seeing such attire in my gym.
Absolutely disgusting. It's just beyond me how a "man" would allow his woman to dress like that in public.

It's a known fact that men are more attracted to women than women are attracted to men.

"Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: Women and sons; Heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land. Such are the possessions of this world's life; but in nearness to Allah is the best of the goals (To return to)."

"(4:28) Allah wants to lighten your burdens, for man was created weak." Which means he's weak against women temptation.

Usama b. Zaid reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I have not left after me any (chance) of turmoil more injurious to men than the harm done to the men because of women

Which means that women temptations brings nothing but harms for men and destruction to the structure of society and that's why women should dress in a modest way to avoid such a thing.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 8 months ago

Xexos wrote:
8 months ago
Time to swallow your redpill of today.

Your women have false freedom. Freedom doesn't mean acting like animals and being degenerate whores. We're humans, not animals.

Should i go down the street with my dick hanging down and say that "i'm free" ? When women dress almost naked, they make other men feel horny and that's a fact, which brings nothing but degeneracy and misery to any society. If you read history you'll find that many great empires have fallen this way, and the recent is the western empire.

Also what did you get from giving your women "freedom" ? Hardcore feminism, miserable men, 4:1 male rate suicide, cuckold men, incels, MGTOW, people going on shooting sprees out of sexual frustration, over 50% of marriages end with divorce and the rest are miserable, family structure is destroyed, men are emasculated and feminine, people are sex maniacs, women are rebellious, acting like whores and destroying everything in their way, etc.

Allah created us and he knows what's the best for us, unless we obey his rules which he gave us out of infinite wisdom, we just behave like animals even if we're humans. Look how the Islamic countries became after they swayed away from Islam and followed the west like dogs, and look at the past when we used to stick to the Islamic rules and we ruled almost the whole world and created the most successful society in history that had the best men to ever live after prophets themselves.

True Islam is the solution to every problem in this world, every other thing has failed miserably.
I know, Islam is deeply insecure and has to control everything down to the very thoughts of its adherent, it's so afraid to die, so afraid to be wrong that it has to be totalitarian.

So you look down on us Christians for thinking love, which makes us want our neighbor to be free is what will redeem mankind, even if it has to lead to our own death, which let's face was predicted many, many times now. Not realizing death and resurrection is built into our story on many levels.

To each their own, their highest value, we'll see how it plays out. You bet on your horse, I bet on mine ;).
“Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 :christian-cross:

Wire
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 8 months ago

yoga_pants_2.jpeg
yoga_pants_2.jpeg (66.86 KiB) Viewed 558 times