What would you rate this woman?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 315
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 711
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, dermastamp 1.5mm weekly, nizoral 1% whenever

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by kj6723 » 2 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
Older women can be hot. Emphasis on CAN. With good genetics + healthy lifestyle + money the looks can go on for years. However, like someone said, a hot older woman will have been even hotter in her youth. And exception being Kate Beckinsale, I actually think she looked prettier after 30 than she did before, and now at 45 is still someone I would call smoking' which is super rare for me to say about a woman past 35.
And like people say here, it is hard for a 40+ year old man to have a meaningful relationship with someone half their age. Yeah, it can happen, but most likely it will be about fulfilling the sexual needs before anything else.
I have lived it myself, when I spent years on-and-off with a man 15 years older from the age of 17. Now he has FINALLY settled down, with someone even older than himself. He seems happy enough :) I am sure he still has his moments where he looks at young women and think ''damn I'd love to f-ck her" or watch teen porn on the regular, but at the same time he's with someone more equal to him mentally and I think he is happy with her.
She is not a Kate Beckinsale esque MILF porn chick. I've found many older women hot, but the point I am making here is that she does not fit this mold, yet I am heavily sexually aroused by her. She does look younger than her age, but "hot" as you are thinking of it really does not describe her, and I doubt she was ever some foxy thing in her youth. She is a cute and petite asian woman. My whole point is, I am inexplicably aroused by her moreso than other women I find to be more conventionally attractive. There are chicks I rate 8/10 who do not elicit this kind of raw untamed arousal from me

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 897
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2436
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

kj6723 wrote:
2 months ago
She is not a Kate Beckinsale esque MILF porn chick. I've found many older women hot, but the point I am making here is that she does not fit this mold, yet I am heavily sexually aroused by her. She does look younger than her age, but "hot" as you are thinking of it really does not describe her, and I doubt she was ever some foxy thing in her youth. She is a cute and petite asian woman. My whole point is, I am inexplicably aroused by her moreso than other women I find to be more conventionally attractive. There are chicks I rate 8/10 who do not elicit this kind of raw untamed arousal from me
It's like you're in love but in the most perverted and deviant way
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by justin » 2 months ago

Are y'all really attracted to teenage girls though? That's weird.. women in their 20's, in rare cases 19 year olds, I can understand. But teenagers?? That's not right.

Edit: Pedos downvoting my post, cool.
Last edited by justin 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 824
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1345
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
"Just wait till your 40 and used up single moms will be thirsty for the wealth you've spent your youth accumulating while she was sucking Tyrones donger!"
It's over once you realise you'll never have this.
Image
Really a main reason why I don‘t really regret splashing my cash on all things, moral and immoral, but always for myself and my - though often short-lived - pleasure.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 205
Joined: 6 months ago
Reputation: 433
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
Really a main reason why I don‘t really regret splashing my cash on all things, moral and immoral, but always for myself and my - though often short-lived - pleasure.
What do you spend your cash on?
I do not want to leave significant cash when I quit this world.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2015
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
2 months ago
What do you spend your cash on?
Hedonism

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 215
Joined: 4 months ago
Reputation: 665
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

kj6723 wrote:
2 months ago
She is not a Kate Beckinsale esque MILF porn chick. I've found many older women hot, but the point I am making here is that she does not fit this mold, yet I am heavily sexually aroused by her. She does look younger than her age, but "hot" as you are thinking of it really does not describe her, and I doubt she was ever some foxy thing in her youth. She is a cute and petite asian woman. My whole point is, I am inexplicably aroused by her moreso than other women I find to be more conventionally attractive. There are chicks I rate 8/10 who do not elicit this kind of raw untamed arousal from me
Maybe you should make a move :straight-smile:

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 233
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 741
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago
Are y'all really attracted to teenage girls though? That's weird.. women in their 20's, in rare cases 19 year olds, I can understand. But teenagers?? That's not right.
Why not? Inb4 because the grovermant and miss soggy knee.

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by justin » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
Why not? Inb4 because the grovermant and miss soggy knee.
Physically because their face hasn't fully matured yet. You can tell when you look at a teenager. :wtf:

And mentally, for many other reasons.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 427
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 897
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago
Physically because their face hasn't fully matured yet. You can tell when you look at a teenager. :wtf:

And mentally, for many other reasons.
This is called objectively bad taste.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 233
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 741
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago
Physically because their face hasn't fully matured yet. You can tell when you look at a teenager. :wtf:

And mentally, for many other reasons.
You can't tell the age by their looks, you can only assess whether they've been through puberty. And mentally all females are children.
Image

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 215
Joined: 4 months ago
Reputation: 665
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
You can't tell the age by their looks, you can only assess whether they've been through puberty. And mentally all females are children.
Image
Yo Angie Varona is like 26, isn't that a little OLD? :straight-smile:

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by justin » 2 months ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago
This is called objectively bad taste.
Found you R.Kelly
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 897
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 2436
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
And mentally all females are children.
And livestock/property
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 233
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 741
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: What would you rate this woman?

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
Yo Angie Varona is like 26, isn't that a little OLD? :straight-smile:
It was a trick. Don't spoil it.
Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
And livestock/property
I like to think of them as cattle.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest