PSA: Don't be a BDD weirdo

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

PSA: Don't be a BDD weirdo

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 year ago

Daily reminder to not be a BDD ridden, mentally ill child like this guy:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... nt.115604/

Basically this is what HairLossTalk has devolved into, plain looking kids that got heckled on Lookism.net who then developed BDD & felt the need to "vent" about their nonexistent balding.

Some pics in case he nukes that thread:
Attachments
baldingmyear.jpeg
baldingmyear.jpeg (61.19 KiB) Viewed 1760 times
baldingmyass.jpeg
baldingmyass.jpeg (98.86 KiB) Viewed 1760 times
hltlol.PNG
hltlol.PNG (102.13 KiB) Viewed 1760 times
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: PSA: Don't be a BDD weirdo

Post by That Guy » 1 year ago

HairLossTalk has become such a shitheap, dude

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

That's why I avoided the normal section of hairlosstalk. Every picture is like this above. Some kid with full thick hair thinks he is balding. "I'm sheding 2,54847 hair that's more than Chad does, does that mean I have an excuse now to not approach women?"

At least our Admin knows what being balding means.

The biggest case in BDD I have ever seen is a gay German guy that makes youtube videos about hair transplants in turkey. You dont need to understand him. Just look at his Norwood before and after.

Enjoy.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
1 year ago
Daily reminder to not be a BDD ridden, mentally ill child like this guy:

Basically this is what HairLossTalk has devolved into, plain looking kids that got heckled on Lookism.net who then developed BDD & felt the need to "vent" about their nonexistent balding.

This guy is balding as that thinning crown clearly indicates.
It also appears he is doing a comb down at the front to cover receding temples.
So for a guy his age and just starting college, I can understand how this hair loss seems an insurmountable struggle at thus point.

The next six to twelve months will possibly make or break him, so I wish him well... and so should you.
Don't kneel because you feel

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
That's why I avoided the normal section of hairlosstalk. Every picture is like this above. Some kid with full thick hair thinks he is balding. "I'm sheding 2,54847 hair that's more than Chad does, does that mean I have an excuse now to not approach women?"

At least our Admin knows what being balding means.

The biggest case in BDD I have ever seen is a gay German guy that makes youtube videos about hair transplants in turkey. You dont need to understand him. Just look at his Norwood before and after.

Enjoy.
Isn’t this a video from after one of his hair transplants?
He is also wearing a shit load of toppik at the front of his hair line, so to me he has hair loss.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

Either you are being sarcastic, or the very problem we are just talking about here. But both is getting annoying now....have to first use one dislike.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
So for a guy his age and just starting college, I can understand how this hair loss seems an insurmountable struggle at thus point.

The next six to twelve months will possibly make or break him, so I wish him well... and so should you.
I agree that this guy's hair looks thin and his head destined for balding, so nipping things in the bud seems the right thing there.

kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, nizoral 1% whenever

Re: PSA: Don't be a BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) weirdo

Post by kj6723 » 1 year ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
1 year ago
Daily reminder to not be a BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) ridden, mentally ill child like this guy:

Basically this is what HairLossTalk has devolved into, plain looking kids that got heckled on Lookism.net who then developed BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) & felt the need to "vent" about their nonexistent balding.

I always have trouble differentiating between very early crown thinning and cowlick, so I don't know

But fucking lol at considering a piece in this state

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago

His hair loss is so slight. Usually wet hair is the best indicator to see the full extent of one's hair loss, and if you see his pic he posted of his wet hair, it's barely diffused. He needs to just STFU, stop being a bitch and let Finasteride do its thing.

He is a weak minded sissy, plain and simple. When I was his age I was WAY more diffused and had already attempted to take my life, yet it didn't keep me from going to college and finding a job. To hell with wishing him well, maybe if he manned up I'd have a little more respect for him.
That Guy wrote:
1 year ago
HairLossTalk has become such a shitheap, dude
It's worse than a shitheap at this point. It isn't just the Lookism kids either, there are a whole bunch of new, toxic (hate using that word but it fits in the context) users that have joined this year that now frequent the Impact section.
Attachments
wet.jpeg
wet.jpeg (44.08 KiB) Viewed 1665 times
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: PSA: Don't be a BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) weirdo

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
1 year ago
His hair loss is so slight. Usually wet hair is the best indicator to see the full extent of one's hair loss, and if you see his pic he posted of his wet hair, it's barely diffused. He needs to just shut the fuck up, stop being a bitch and let Finasteride do its thing.

He is a weak minded sissy, plain and simple. When I was his age I was WAY more diffused and had already attempted to take my life, yet it didn't keep me from going to college and finding a job. To hell with wishing him well, maybe if he manned up I'd have a little more respect for him.
Again, this guy is clearly loosing his hair and you have just further proved this point by posting a photo of his hair while wet.

He could be destitute in six months so I hope he gets his life in order and goes to college. He deserves a future, as we all do.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Now it really seems that HairLossTalk has turned into a full-blown lookism/sluthate forum. They almost have no one to oppose their sick ideology, except @That Guy and @JasonStatham from what I saw.

What's peculiar here is that many of those 'black-pilled' guys have been invited to join this forum but none of them did, probably because they saw that none of that lookism shit was going to fly around those parts. Not that it would have been censored but it would have been demolished from all parts.

Those guys can only thrive in a sick environement, everywhere they go, they get destroyed and subsequently banned, but not on HairLossTalk it seems. I guess Admin, Roberto and Wolf Pack must be proud that it's what their forum have turned into, well, it's actually obvious that they don't give a shit. At least there is still some activity after all, nevermind that almost everything that is written is complete garbage.

Edit: Nevermind the bar has just been raised.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... xt.115681/

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 1 year ago

He’s thinning for sure but it’s not bad yet. Maybe in 10 years will be bad I guess depending how much he sheds etc. but he can possibly get on drugs stop it/reverse it?
(Didn’t read thread so don’t know how story)

His part reminds me of mine a bit, I have very long hair though so it’s pretty manageable so far to hide or at least minimize but i can’t wear a middle part looks like shit( not complaining so far I feel fortunate compared to many women and men)