Hair can make or break you and your life

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women

Hair can make or break you and your life

Post by Xexos » 1 year ago

I finally graduated high school after suffering like hell because i couldn't study due to being depressed from hair loss, but i finally did it. I'm going to college in the next months, but there are still many other things that i want to do. I want to get a job, i want to work out, i want to take a good run 3 times a week, i want to be healthy, i want to get wiser and have more information about more things, etc.

But whenever i feel that i want to do something and then remember my shitty hair, i become unmotivated again and i feel like rotting in the bed forever and not doing anything. It really does feel like shit. I hope that Finasteride will save me, i really do. I'll be taking that shit for a year at least and then switch to dutasteride if i feel that it has no effect or making the situation worse. I won't give up that easily without a good fight.

Hair loss is like something pulling you back when you're trying to run (improve) and you have to get rid of it somehow to be able to do it. Or it's like having no legs or broken legs and wanting to run like the full-bodied full-heads . Or like a boulder blocking the road you want to walk in and you have nothing to destroy it.

Hair loss is truly limiting our potential and holding us back. It's a disease that is slowly destroying our souls and minds.

Damn full-heads, they don't know how lucky they're to not have this huge weigh on their shoulders.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, nizoral 1% whenever

Re: Hair can make or break you and your life

Post by kj6723 » 1 year ago

Stan22 wrote:
1 year ago
I finally graduated high school after suffering like hell because i couldn't study due to being depressed from hair loss, but i finally did it. I'm going to college in the next months, but there are still many other things that i want to do. I want to get a job, i want to work out, i want to take a good run 3 times a week, i want to be healthy, i want to get wiser and have more information about more things, etc.

But whenever i feel that i want to do something and then remember my shitty hair, i become unmotivated again and i feel like rotting in the bed forever and not doing anything. It really does feel like shit. I hope that Finasteride will save me, i really do. I'll be taking that shit for a year at least and then switch to dutasteride if i feel that it has no effect or making the situation worse. I won't give up that easily without a good fight.

Hair loss is like something pulling you back when you're trying to run (improve) and you have to get rid of it somehow to be able to do it. Or it's like having no legs or broken legs and wanting to run like the full-bodied full-heads . Or like a boulder blocking the road you want to walk in and you have nothing to destroy it.

Hair loss is truly limiting our potential and holding us back. It's a disease that is slowly destroying our souls and minds.

Damn full-heads, they don't know how lucky they're to not have this huge weigh on their shoulders.
Keep up the good fight mate, taking the meds and improving yourself in other ways as well

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 year ago

Stan22 wrote:
1 year ago

That's how I felt as well when I noticed my hair line receding.
"one step forward with great effort, one step back due to genetics, fuck !!!!"

But treatments have saved me, my hair is now steady. It's not perfect, but it's steady.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Stan22 wrote:
1 year ago

Hair loss is brutal. However, I am glad that you are moving ahead with your plan to go to college. One of my greatest regrets is letting bad times affect me so much that I put my plans to get advanced degree on hold and ignored my career. The good news is that I am starting my masters next month. However, that can't make up for the lost years. You are still very young. Future treatments will give you your hair back. However, once you lose time, you will never get it back. Also, you will need significant amount of money to get your hair back so think of education as a very important part of your treatment plan :D
Trump 2020