A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
But I know exactly what you mean. It's like those fat whales are actively trying to be as ugly as they can from the inside out. Living the "to hell with it" lifestyle, I could never be around such people for long periods of time.
I've experienced that with a fat guy for like 6 months, as I happened to work at the same office space as him. The way you described it fits his behaviour perfectly. It was like he wanted everybody to hate him, but most still showed a lot of patience and were trying to accommodate him, yet he'd still whine about he got treated. I found him unbearable.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Exodus wrote:
1 year ago
blackg just likes to stick up for those who are attacked here. i understand but its the changeable aspects of it that piss me off. i admit the ugliness of (being overweight) is a lot to do with it (fat hate) as well though
Well this is a start. If only a few more around here would be so candid.
Save me from destiny.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
Well this is a start. If only a few more around here would be so candid.
i have 2 fat friends. 300+ lb lards. one is cool and admits his fault. i dont got an issue with him

the other blames everything but his horribly low willpower, hes the stereotypical fattie not wanting to take responsibility. i definitely have issues with him

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 10 months ago

People don't give beach whales credit. Think about it,
all you need for sex is a fishing hook with potatoe chips on it.
Think happy thoughts.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 10 months ago

Exodus wrote:
1 year ago
i have 2 fat friends. 300+ lb lards. one is cool and admits his fault. i dont got an issue with him

the other blames everything but his horribly low willpower, hes the stereotypical fattie not wanting to take responsibility. i definitely have issues with him
WTF is with this bald guy shaming fat guy business. I hope you think it's OK when guys and women with hair shame you for being bald since you shame fat people for being bald. And don't tell me how it's bald people's fault that their fat because I've put on 30 - 40 lbs because I'm DEPRESSED about hair loss. If I had my hair I would not be one lb overweight. The extra weight on me all comes from being depressed about hair loss.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 10 months ago

nameless wrote:
10 months ago
WTF is with this bald guy shaming fat guy business. I hope you think it's OK when guys and women with hair shame you for being bald since you shame fat people for being bald. And don't tell me how it's bald people's fault that their fat because I've put on 30 - 40 lbs because I'm DEPRESSED about hair loss. If I had my hair I would not be one lb overweight. The extra weight on me all comes from being depressed about hair loss.
It's fat people's fault that they're fat

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 10 months ago

That Guy wrote:
10 months ago
No it's not. It's largely genetic.
Save me from destiny.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
10 months ago
Like I said, I put on 30 - 40 lbs due to depression related to baldness. I can't go out and exercise. I'm dragging myself around. If/When I get my hair back the depression will vanish, i will be more active, and the extra poundage will rapidly vanish. Depression can be bigger than the person dealing with it. You're just an internet loudmouth blabbing on about something you know nothing about. And sometimes weight gain is at least partially genetic or other physical problems or even certain medications. But you don't care about that kind of stuff (facts) and you disguise your true issue behind your "They can control it" claim. Your true issue is that weight gain isn't a problem you're dealing with so you figure "Fuck those people. I'm going to hate on them." And then you come here and whine about your own physical defect -baldness. What a creep.
Last edited by nameless 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
I'm not sure about this, exo.
He just perceives negative things about them because he starts off hating them in the 1st place. Then he'll gripe about women not liking bald guys.
Arjen wrote:
1 year ago
I've experienced that with a fat guy for like 6 months, as I happened to work at the same office space as him. The way you described it fits his behaviour perfectly. It was like he wanted everybody to hate him, but most still showed a lot of patience and were trying to accommodate him, yet he'd still whine about he got treated. I found him unbearable.
And people with hair could be saying the same kind of stuff about bald guys. Maybe even the people you work could be thinking those kinds of things about you. And then you come here looking for baldness cures because you're unhappy about people with hair excluding you even as you denigrate and exclude fat people. LMAO.
Exodus wrote:
1 year ago

You actually think that a bald person owes it to you to admit that he's fat and that it's all his fault. Give me a break. In your case, it's OK that people with hair think of you as chrome-dome, baldie, cueball, bald ugly fuck, and the like. Them doing this to you brings some balance to the world and if you had your hair you would be thinking of bald people in those exact same terms.
Last edited by nameless 10 months ago, edited 6 times in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Good to see Nameless is still insane

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 10 months ago

That Guy wrote:
10 months ago
Bullshit!! Nameless is the only one making sense in this fat shaming debate.
Save me from destiny.

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Post by koolaidshade » 10 months ago

That Guy wrote:
10 months ago
Sometimes, sometimes not, at least in my opinion.

Most people would not be obese if they just ate less and moved more. And if they struggle due to genetics, there's always other methods such as fasting, appetite suppressants, as well as more intense treatments like orlistat (which is OTC) and coolsculpt. Some people just have bad genetics, a thyroid condition, or just lost their youthful metabolism from becoming an oldcel

The way i see it, fat people are benign. They are still people to me, and we can live in harmony with them. A good thing is that they also lower the bar in the corporate/social/dating world.

I know, i know, i went off on a tangent due to breaking my 2nd 36 hour fast this week after going hard on the caffeine, HIIT, and refeed...

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
10 months ago
I'm telling you again that I've put on 30-40 lbs due to depression from hair loss. Every poster here is upset enough about hair loss to realize that what I'm saying is possible. I went to a shrink and the shrink said I'm depressed and he's a professional who knows about depression. When I talked to him about my weight gain he informed me that I've put on weight because I'm depressed. Deep down inside I KNOW he's right. And the only thing I'm depressed about is my hair loss.

I'm always feeling exhausted and overwhelmingly lethargic. I've lost all inspiration and motivation. I've tried to lose the 30 - 40 lbs of excess weight but I can only lose a few lbs and I can't keep it off. And to top it off I've got some other depressed bald guy ragging on me about my weight gain from my depression over hair loss even though he himself is also depressed about his own hair loss. Leave me alone you creepy bastard.

Losing weight while I'm bald won't make me look good enough to change my life for the better even one drop. My only reason for struggling to try to make myself a few lbs thinner for a short time would be to keep hypocritical bastards like you from making ugly judgments about me but I could care less what some hypocritical bastard thinks.

You deserve all the hate you get from people who have hair. After all, you hypocritically dish out that same hatred to other people, even other people coping with the same baldness condition that you yourself whine about.
Last edited by nameless 10 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
The only overweight girl I had sex with quickly gained weight due to a thyroid problem (no for real), she was actively trying to tackle her weight issue and was seeing a nutritionist. The girl was a genuine 8/10 without the weight, I saw her older pictures on her Facebook. She was very insecure but the cute kind, "do you really find me pretty like this?" she would ask. The weight didn't hurt her that much but yeah, it was a drop from her original looks.

The harsh truth for me is that her fit self would have never given me a chance. It was on holiday and we got together like a few hours after my plane had landed, I was already browsing Tinder while my friend and I were getting our rental car. On top of that, that girl had always been into nerd culture (Star Wars, video games, etc.). Anyway, overall she was adorable, so there are exceptions to the rule above.

But I know exactly what you mean. It's like those fat whales are actively trying to be as ugly as they can from the inside out. Living the "to hell with it" lifestyle, I could never be around such people for long periods of time.
"actively trying to be as ugly as they can".
What kind of ridiculous thinking is this? Overweight people are not trying to be as ugly as they can anymore than bald people are.
This thread is looking like a Flat Earth Society Blog.

Columbus quick turn around or you'll fall off the Earth's edge.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
10 months ago
You deserve all the hate you get from people who have hair. After all, you hypocritically dish out that same hatred to other people, even other people coping with the same baldness condition that you yourself whine about.
Where am I "whining" about it? Where am I making threads complaining like you do? I might acknowledge the realities of hairloss and how bad it sucks, but that doesn't mean I'm sitting here crying about it.

I choose to be proactive in treating it, following developing technology, working out and saving money for a transplant or maybe something better if something better will be an option in the nearish future (which I doubt). Most of my time on these kinds of forums now is spent talking with people about completely different things because I've accepted what I've done and can still do about this problem.

You are nearly 50 years old, you have no kids or wife, or interesting career to my knowledge. I think you're also not even interested in the former, you seem to brag about your supposed hedonistic past that you long for.

The time has come to accept that these things just aren't in the cards for you at this point, even if you get your hair back. That sucks for you and probably is extremely depressing, but you need to realize you absolutely had options over the years and could have made choices that, at the very least, mitigated the damage. As such, your depression is mostly self-inflicted.

This kind of thing is what I'm always getting at with n00bz who refuse to get on the big three, write off transplants, hairpieces etc. Guys who just want to fuck as many women as possible, women who just wanna ride the cock carousel and buy "fur babies"...You have to decide what you can live with and what you can't, and guys like you made choices in the past that you can't live with today.