A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by nameless » 8 months ago

That Guy wrote:
8 months ago
Where am I "whining" about it? Where am I making threads complaining like you do? I might acknowledge the realities of hairloss and how bad it sucks, but that doesn't mean I'm sitting here crying about it.

I choose to be proactive in treating it, following developing technology, working out and saving money for a transplant or maybe something better if something better will be an option in the nearish future (which I doubt). Most of my time on these kinds of forums now is spent talking with people about completely different things because I've accepted what I've done and can still do about this problem.

You are nearly 50 years old, you have no kids or wife, or interesting career to my knowledge. I think you're also not even interested in the former, you seem to brag about your supposed hedonistic past that you long for.

The time has come to accept that these things just aren't in the cards for you at this point, even if you get your hair back. That sucks for you and probably is extremely depressing, but you need to realize you absolutely had options over the years and could have made choices that, at the very least, mitigated the damage. As such, your depression is mostly self-inflicted.

This kind of thing is what I'm always getting at with n00bz who refuse to get on the big three, write off transplants, hairpieces etc. Guys who just want to fuck as many women as possible, women who just wanna ride the cock carousel and buy "fur babies"...You have to decide what you can live with and what you can't, and guys like you made choices in the past that you can't live with today.
By coming here we are all complaining about hair loss. I just use the term "whining" in your case to slight you because you badmouth other people (myself included) who have physical defects while you yourself come here seeking hair loss info because you can't cope with your own physical defect. What a POS you are.

As far as your bs about me not experiencing marriage I will tell you that I'm a divorced bald guy, and divorced bald guys are common, you fool.
You're the one who's never been married and you're in your late 20s. Given the potential high cost of pending breakthrough hair-loss treatments you may not get married for a long, long time unless you get married to one of the fat chicks you loathe so much.

And that brings me to my final point to you - keep in mind that if a cure (such as Tsuji) comes to market in the foreseeable future you won't be able to afford it. But I will. If that's how things play out I will have some things to say to you when the time is right.
Last edited by nameless 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 8 months ago

nameless wrote:
8 months ago
By coming here we are all complaining about hair loss. I just use the term "whining" in you case to slight you because you badmouth other people (myself included) who have physical defects while you yourself come here seeking hair loss info because you can't cope with your own physical defect. You're something else. What a POS.

As far as your bs about me not experiencing marriage I will tell you that I'm a divorced bald guy, and divorced bald guys are common, you fool.
You're the one who's never been married and you're in your late 20s. Given the potential high cost of pending breakthrough hair-loss treatments you may not get married for a long, long time unless you get married to one of the fat chicks you hate so much.

And that brings me to my final point for you - keep in mind that if a cure (such as Tsuji) comes to market in the foreseeable future you won't be able to afford it. But I will be. I could be out of my mess in a year or two but you could be stuck in your mess for much longer. I won't be responding to you anymore unless/until an expensive treatment like Tsuji proves to work and comes to market. In that case then I will have some things to say to you.
Can't imagine why you're divorced. :roll:

Did you miss the entire part where I said I'm barely here about hairloss anymore?

I also don't need to wait for "the cure" to get married since I'm not like nw4 or something.

Lastly, if you want to take about the financial reasons why people in their 20s don't get married and stay that way anymore, I assure you "can't afford hairloss cure" doesn't even make the list.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 8 months ago

That Guy wrote:
8 months ago
You are nearly 50 years old, you have no kids or wife, or interesting career to my knowledge. I think you're also not even interested in the former, you seem to brag about your supposed hedonistic past that you long for.

The time has come to accept that these things just aren't in the cards for you at this point, even if you get your hair back. That sucks for you and probably is extremely depressing, but you need to realize you absolutely had options over the years and could have made choices that, at the very least, mitigated the damage. As such, your depression is mostly self-inflicted.

This kind of thing is what I'm always getting at with n00bz who refuse to get on the big three, write off transplants, hairpieces etc. Guys who just want to fuck as many women as possible, women who just wanna ride the cock carousel and buy "fur babies"...You have to decide what you can live with and what you can't, and guys like you made choices in the past that you can't live with today.
There is nothing wrong with romanticizing a hedonistic past.
For some of us that's all we have and it would be sad to try and relive that hedonism at my age. So alcohol is my companion now.

I only hope that you, and the other young guys on this site, have the fortune of reaching the retired playboy status of people like @nameless and myself.
@Admin is soon reaching this point too.
Don't kneel because you feel

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
8 months ago
For some of us that's all we have and it would be sad to try and relive that hedonism at my age. So alcohol is my companion now.

I only hope that you, and the other young guys on this site, have the fortune of reaching the retired playboy status of people like @nameless and myself.

I lose my hair. I get depressed about it. I come to this site (where other depressed bald guys hang out) expecting some understanding. Instead of getting some understanding I get insulted for gaining weight due to depression from hair loss.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
8 months ago
I lose my hair. I get depressed about it. I come to this site (where other depressed bald guys hang out) expecting some understanding. Instead of getting some understanding I get insulted for gaining weight due to depression from hair loss.
No one deserves to be mocked for the way they look.

I hope the Tennessee Titans beat the Colts tonight.
If the Titans win then they are playoff bound.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
8 months ago
No one deserves to be mocked for the way they look.

I hope the Tennessee Titans beat the Colts tonight.
If the Titans win then they are playoff bound.
Mariota's out with a stinger.

Look at this injury report for the Titans today:

Out - Marcus Mariota (The team's #1 QB)
Out - Jurrell Casey (The team's #1 defensive lineman, and perhaps the best player on the team)
Out - Brian Orakpo (One of the team's top edge/olb)
Out - Logan Ryan (The team's #1 CB)
Out -
Delanie Waker (The team's best TE)
Out - Jack Conklin (The team's 2nd best offensive lineman)

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 of their best players on the team are out due to injury. The Titans are sunk. But at least we'll get a mid-level draft pick in the 2019 draft.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 8 months ago

blackg wrote:
8 months ago

I don't believe that you're actually Australian because you don't say "cunt" nearly enough.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

That Guy wrote:
8 months ago
I don't believe that you're actually Australian because you don't say "cunt" nearly enough.
Well some of us are cultured.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 8 months ago

How was Christmas in Australia?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JasonStatham wrote:
8 months ago
How was Christmas in Australia?
Stinking hot again. We spent most of the day in the pool.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 8 months ago

That Guy wrote:
8 months ago
True this is how Aussie convo should look:

39504D93-CB6E-4FF4-972C-E2D44FCC614E.jpeg
39504D93-CB6E-4FF4-972C-E2D44FCC614E.jpeg (172.68 KiB) Viewed 850 times

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 8 months ago

Good to see you here, @JeanLucBB .

What do you think of the yellow vests in France?

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Stan22 wrote:
1 year ago

Despite this woman being a brain-dead moron with shitty, spoiled attitude and the intelligence of a 5 years old kid, this thread isn't another war-thread between incels and women and black-pilled stuff.

Did you notice that the first thing that she mentioned when she criticized his looks was his lack of hair ? And the man is 30 years old, so it shouldn't be too shameful at that age to be balding. Not only that, but the guy tried to educate her out of pity and told her that hair loss is 100% genetic and that it's different than being a fat cunt which is totally under anyone's control. The woman just proceeded to point out more flaws in the guy to justify her being a total bitch and win the argument by any means possible.

I bet she was like

HOW DARE THAT BALDING PIECE OF SHIT NOT LIKING ME WHEN I TOLD HIM RIGHT BEFORE IT "I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I DON'T SEE YOU AS A ROMANTIC PARTNER" ? I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM THAT PATHETIC LOSER. HE DOESN'T DESERVE A BEAUTIFUL "CURVY" WOMAN LIKE ME :evil: :evil: :evil:

lolz
This tells you where you stand in the hierarchy of attractiveness.