A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by Xexos » 1 year ago

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Despite this woman being a brain-dead moron with shitty, spoiled attitude and the intelligence of a 5 years old kid, this thread isn't another war-thread between incels and women and black-pilled stuff.

Did you notice that the first thing that she mentioned when she criticized his looks was his lack of hair ? And the man is 30 years old, so it shouldn't be too shameful at that age to be balding. Not only that, but the guy tried to educate her out of pity and told her that hair loss is 100% genetic and that it's different than being a fat cunt which is totally under anyone's control. The woman just proceeded to point out more flaws in the guy to justify her being a total bitch and win the argument by any means possible.

I bet she was like

HOW DARE THAT BALDING PIECE OF SHIT NOT LIKING ME WHEN I TOLD HIM RIGHT BEFORE IT "I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I DON'T SEE YOU AS A ROMANTIC PARTNER" ? I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM THAT PATHETIC LOSER. HE DOESN'T DESERVE A BEAUTIFUL "CURVY" WOMAN LIKE ME :evil: :evil: :evil:


lolz
Last edited by Xexos 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1578
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3859
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 year ago

Do we know that this conversation is real?

There's one problem -- he uses the term "FUE". Does anybody every say FUE or FUT when speaking to the general population? To normals? I doubt that even 5% of the people that I know would know what the abbreviation stands for. The fact it shows up in the text makes me wonder if the exchange was designed with the goal of getting a lot of hits on red pill sites, reddit, etc.

Honestly, it read like the guy was an HairLossTalk user. He uses hair abbreviations, he talks about genetics vs choice, etc.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by Xexos » 1 year ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
Do we know that this conversation is real?

There's one problem -- he uses the term "FUE". Does anybody every say FUE or FUT when speaking to the general population? To normals? I doubt that even 5% of the people that I know would know what the abbreviation stands for. The fact it shows up in the text makes me wonder if the exchange was designed with the goal of getting a lot of hits on red pill sites, reddit, etc.

Honestly, it read like the guy was an HairLossTalk user. He uses hair abbreviations, he talks about genetics vs choice, etc.
https://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics/com ... llowed_to/

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 921
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1481
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 year ago
Do we know that this conversation is real?

There's one problem -- he uses the term "FUE". Does anybody every say FUE or FUT when speaking to the general population? To normals? I doubt that even 5% of the people that I know would know what the abbreviation stands for. The fact it shows up in the text makes me wonder if the exchange was designed with the goal of getting a lot of hits on red pill sites, reddit, etc.

Honestly, it read like the guy was an HairLossTalk user. He uses hair abbreviations, he talks about genetics vs choice, etc.
Agree with you here.

User avatar
Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 208
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 556
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 year ago

I'm calling BS. Women only care about personality and a good sense of humor.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1396
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1961

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

This exchange was clearly fabricated.
Don't kneel because you feel

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 623
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1260
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by JLBB » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
This exchange was clearly fabricated.
It's real in the figurative sense though.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by Exodus » 1 year ago

this is why i generally hate fat bitches. its not just the fat, but they tend to be idiotic and trashy and cunts as well

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1396
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1961

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Exodus wrote:
1 year ago
this is why i generally hate fat bitches. its not just the fat, but they tend to be idiotic and trashy and cunts as well
I'm not sure about this, exo.
Don't kneel because you feel

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1021
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2664
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Exodus wrote:
1 year ago
this is why i generally hate fat bitches. its not just the fat, but they tend to be idiotic and trashy and cunts as well
People who can't control their diet of course tend to be slobs in other ways, on this feedback loop as well, there's a correlation between being idiotic- because they were stupid enough to let themselves get fat and unhealthy in the first place.

So being an idiot and also being lazy and sloppy can be attributing factors to ending up as a fat ass.

And then, from being a fat ass, even if it happens to someone who is intelligent and articulate, their low self worth as always being self conscious of their blubber whenever they're sitting down or in extreme cases, trying to fucking walk, this can all lead to them being useless slobs generally.

Unproductive and depressed, and in a low mood not just from their lack of self-esteem, but also from the unhealthy shit they pour in to their bloodstream, on top of that never exercising to release endorphins.

Without any sort of self-discipline this can also lead to excess alcohol or even substance abuse. Since I've started going to a gym and knowing plenty of other people in to fitness, a decent amount of them really go easy on alcohol, but even those that tend to not give a shit and still get plastered (this is still me, however fitness has reduced the frequency in which I plan on going out drinking), well they get drunk much easier because they spend a handful of hours a week pushing their nervous system. The beach whales however could take a horse sized dose of ketamine and still continue flapping their sweaty bingo wings all over the dance floor. Then eat an entire pizza and a kebab afterwards for good measure, just to extinguish any chance that the calories they burned waddling about all night might actually help them lose a pound.

"Just living for the moment!"

A person even somewhat dedicating time to fitness wouldn't do that, either because a) the don't want to and would rather see positive changes in their body, or b) as I mentioned, they literally can't. That much alcohol and food would just make them sick (and actually I regularly see the more fitness focused types unable to get through a quarter of the food they order at the end of a night out).

But yes to get back to the focus on fat people, it's all things caving in, in negative ways. And self-esteem is a huge aspect, in the last month or so I've felt more belly fat/love handles on me, and I mean it'd be dramatic to say I'm depressed about it, but considering I'm still in very good shape (not by gym-goer standards, but definitely in comparison to the population) and people have noticed this for a while, but considering that, I still definitely feel a little de-motivated by this extra weight. A little lethargic, sometimes "What's the point?"

It doesn't get to me for very long, but it certainly doesn't help one motivate themselves, and as I say I'm hardly an extreme case whatsoever. When I see those who's elbows rest on their fucking gut, I wonder how they hell they get anything done.

Oh wait, they don't! That's why their garden is a mess and their car faintly smells of rotten milk.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1766
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3870
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
People who can't control their diet of course tend to be slobs in other ways, on this feedback loop as well, there's a correlation between being idiotic- because they were stupid enough to let themselves get fat and unhealthy in the first place.

So being an idiot and also being lazy and sloppy can be attributing factors to ending up as a fat ass.

And then, from being a fat ass, even if it happens to someone who is intelligent and articulate, their low self worth as always being self conscious of their blubber whenever they're sitting down or in extreme cases, trying to fucking walk, this can all lead to them being useless slobs generally.

Unproductive and depressed, and in a low mood not just from their lack of self-esteem, but also from the unhealthy shit they pour in to their bloodstream, on top of that never exercising to release endorphins.

Without any sort of self-discipline this can also lead to excess alcohol or even substance abuse. Since I've started going to a gym and knowing plenty of other people in to fitness, a decent amount of them really go easy on alcohol, but even those that tend to not give a shit and still get plastered (this is still me, however fitness has reduced the frequency in which I plan on going out drinking), well they get drunk much easier because they spend a handful of hours a week pushing their nervous system. The beach whales however could take a horse sized dose of ketamine and still continue flapping their sweaty bingo wings all over the dance floor. Then eat an entire pizza and a kebab afterwards for good measure, just to extinguish any chance that the calories they burned waddling about all night might actually help them lose a pound.

"Just living for the moment!"

A person even somewhat dedicating time to fitness wouldn't do that, either because a) the don't want to and would rather see positive changes in their body, or b) as I mentioned, they literally can't. That much alcohol and food would just make them sick (and actually I regularly see the more fitness focused types unable to get through a quarter of the food they order at the end of a night out).

But yes to get back to the focus on fat people, it's all things caving in, in negative ways. And self-esteem is a huge aspect, in the last month or so I've felt more belly fat/love handles on me, and I mean it'd be dramatic to say I'm depressed about it, but considering I'm still in very good shape (not by gym-goer standards, but definitely in comparison to the population) and people have noticed this for a while, but considering that, I still definitely feel a little de-motivated by this extra weight. A little lethargic, sometimes "What's the point?"

It doesn't get to me for very long, but it certainly doesn't help one motivate themselves, and as I say I'm hardly an extreme case whatsoever. When I see those who's elbows rest on their fucking gut, I wonder how they hell they get anything done.

Oh wait, they don't! That's why their garden is a mess and their car faintly smells of rotten milk.
[mention]blackg[/mention] right now:

Image

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by Exodus » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
People who can't control their diet of course tend to be slobs in other ways, on this feedback loop as well, there's a correlation between being idiotic- because they were stupid enough to let themselves get fat and unhealthy in the first place.

So being an idiot and also being lazy and sloppy can be attributing factors to ending up as a fat ass.

And then, from being a fat ass, even if it happens to someone who is intelligent and articulate, their low self worth as always being self conscious of their blubber whenever they're sitting down or in extreme cases, trying to fucking walk, this can all lead to them being useless slobs generally.

Unproductive and depressed, and in a low mood not just from their lack of self-esteem, but also from the unhealthy shit they pour in to their bloodstream, on top of that never exercising to release endorphins.

Without any sort of self-discipline this can also lead to excess alcohol or even substance abuse. Since I've started going to a gym and knowing plenty of other people in to fitness, a decent amount of them really go easy on alcohol, but even those that tend to not give a shit and still get plastered (this is still me, however fitness has reduced the frequency in which I plan on going out drinking), well they get drunk much easier because they spend a handful of hours a week pushing their nervous system. The beach whales however could take a horse sized dose of ketamine and still continue flapping their sweaty bingo wings all over the dance floor. Then eat an entire pizza and a kebab afterwards for good measure, just to extinguish any chance that the calories they burned waddling about all night might actually help them lose a pound.

"Just living for the moment!"

A person even somewhat dedicating time to fitness wouldn't do that, either because a) the don't want to and would rather see positive changes in their body, or b) as I mentioned, they literally can't. That much alcohol and food would just make them sick (and actually I regularly see the more fitness focused types unable to get through a quarter of the food they order at the end of a night out).

But yes to get back to the focus on fat people, it's all things caving in, in negative ways. And self-esteem is a huge aspect, in the last month or so I've felt more belly fat/love handles on me, and I mean it'd be dramatic to say I'm depressed about it, but considering I'm still in very good shape (not by gym-goer standards, but definitely in comparison to the population) and people have noticed this for a while, but considering that, I still definitely feel a little de-motivated by this extra weight. A little lethargic, sometimes "What's the point?"

It doesn't get to me for very long, but it certainly doesn't help one motivate themselves, and as I say I'm hardly an extreme case whatsoever. When I see those who's elbows rest on their fucking gut, I wonder how they hell they get anything done.

Oh wait, they don't! That's why their garden is a mess and their car faintly smells of rotten milk.
Image

yea man, in as many words! exactly! lol! the big web of causality and correlations between being unhealthy, poor, dumb, and lazy.

i mean really if the fat people admit how they are i wouldnt be so mad. its just the denial and entitlement that gets to me. i'll also add that fat men are hugely better than fat women. they actually tend to be pretty cool in my experience

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by Exodus » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
@blackg right now:

Image
blackg just likes to stick up for those who are attacked here. i understand but its the changeable aspects of it that piss me off. i admit the ugliness of its a lot to do with it as well though

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2025
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

Back in the day, I had some sexy time with overweight women, which I regret (#metoo) and I agree that it's not just how it looks, it's also that they have almost always a lot of bad habits in addition. Smoking, being lazy in general, bitchy, a lot of sex partners and gossiping a lot.
I know blackg is a chubby chaser and there is nothing wrong with it but a question to you: "Have you ever dated a chubby that was genuinely happy and friendly and not miserable deep inside?"

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1766
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3870
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: A woman is butthurt after being rejected by a balding guy

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
Back in the day, I had some sexy time with overweight women, which I regret (#metoo) and I agree that it's not just how it looks, it's also that they have almost always a lot of bad habits in addition. Smoking, being lazy in general, bitchy, a lot of sex partners and gossiping a lot.
I know blackg is a chubby chaser and there is nothing wrong with it but a question to you: "Have you ever dated a chubby that was genuinely happy and friendly and not miserable deep inside?"
The only overweight girl I had sex with quickly gained weight due to a thyroid problem (no for real), she was actively trying to tackle her weight issue and was seeing a nutritionist. The girl was a genuine 8/10 without the weight, I saw her older pictures on her Facebook. She was very insecure but the cute kind, "do you really find me pretty like this?" she would ask. The weight didn't hurt her that much but yeah, it was a drop from her original looks.

The harsh truth for me is that her fit self would have never given me a chance. It was on holiday and we got together like a few hours after my plane had landed, I was already browsing Tinder while my friend and I were getting our rental car. On top of that, that girl had always been into nerd culture (Star Wars, video games, etc.). Anyway, overall she was adorable, so there are exceptions to the rule above.

But I know exactly what you mean. It's like those fat whales are actively trying to be as ugly as they can from the inside out. Living the "to hell with it" lifestyle, I could never be around such people for long periods of time.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest