Hair, height and muscles are nothing more than cope

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 2 weeks ago

Lurker wrote: 3 weeks ago I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, to be honest^^
I'm from Germany and i always thought of my English as being meh. In Germany we have a term for this: "Schulenglisch". Just plain English without depth or any nuances.
You write well. Not absolute top of the line, but better than many native speakers. :thumbup:

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 2 weeks ago You think a semi good looking guy wudnt have a chance at having sex in any capacity? I'm confused what are you saying
yeah, a male 5 can fuck female 3s. to me that doesn‘t mean it‘s not a struggle, since 3s are clearly below the level even men find naturally appealing at primary school level when it‘s not yet just about sticking a dick inside a pussy.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 2 weeks ago

Lurker wrote: 3 weeks ago Thank you for your posts guys. I had a really rough day today and your posts offer me some kind of solace.

What I don't get is the fact that I'm getting treated really badly by almost all women and mostly only by women. I mean you don't have to engage in small talk with me, that's not what I demand. But please can you say "hello" to me, just like you do it with everyone else?

I'll give you one example. I'm finishing my Master of Engineering at the moment and today i had to give a speech in a course. Uni-Staff knows of my speech problem so they understand what i'm going through. As expected it was a big disaster. Under normal circumstances this should take about 20 minutes per student. It took me a whole 70 minutes to get through my speech (keep in mind it was filled with talking points for 20 minutes). No one said anything but I could feel that everyone was pissed.

So even if they know it's not my fault, they won't respect me, ever. And I guess this happens every time I interact with people especially with women. Men on the other hand are far less harsh. Some even say I'm a cool dude. Maybe they say it out of pity. I don't know to be honest. But women always straight out ignore me or they keep all interactions as short as possible, if they are being forced to interact with me. Look I'm not socially awkward or retarded. I just don't get the chance to interact with a girl for more than 2 minutes, because no one wants to deal with this cringe. And my face isn't helping, although i have to admit that i don't know how my life would have played out with Brad Pitt looks. Maybe my stutter is just too severe and therefore I'm repulsive as hell no matter what.

Plastic surgery? I gonna try this for sure. I already had three surgeries for removing loose skin. So I'm definitely up for this. It's just that it takes money and i had to pay 20k Euro for the loose skin surgeries. So I have to wait at least another two years or so.
What is your weight now?

I suspect improving your speech issue will reap you more benefits compared to plastic surgery. Have you thought about joining a drama club?

You are doing Master of Engineering and you have lost 80Kg, so you ARE a cool dude.
The problem with women, especially young women (I'm guessing most of your female classmates are 25 years old) is that they are herd creatures. Interacting with a non-pretty dude with a speech impediment means going out of their comfort zone, and young women are handicapped in this respect. This doesn't mean they all don't respect you, it just means, they don't have the balls (heh heh) to openly interact with you.

My suggestion would be to go to non-herd settings. For example, take an adult foreign language class for beginners. If you have some money saved up, you should go to Spain/Portugal/Italy in your vacation and attend a language school. The costs aren't high, you'll be interacting with immigrants (who are usually non-herd), and everyone will be stuttering. Also, your height will be a much bigger plus than in Germany.

Because of your issues, you have to take non-traditional routes and interact with non-herd creatures (we are out there). The good news is that you seem to be already doing that (like losing 80kg). It'll also get easier as you get older and interact with people with more life experience.

PS: I'm also a KHHV with speech issues.

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Post by koolaidshade » 2 weeks ago

For dating and attracting cis-gender heterosexual females, it is generally better to have hobbies other than video games and capeshit. Hell, i'd rather hang out with a guy that did more fun things than video games, not that i have anything against games since i play them too

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

I'd rather play Frisbee.
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

koolaidshade wrote: 2 weeks ago For dating and attracting cis-gender heterosexual females, it is generally better to have hobbies other than video games and capeshit. Hell, i'd rather hang out with a guy that did more fun things than video games, not that i have anything against games since i play them too
If you don't have anything against them then why would you want your friends to do things besides them

As for repelling girls with these hobbies nerdy girls are so mainstream now its not even worth mentioning. Its probably a bit of a strike with super generic low IQ "hurr Durr touch my butt I love pizza" Stacies though. But they have no personality anyways who cares about their opinion

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 2 weeks ago

Char wrote: 2 weeks ago Your opinion is that of a practioner of lookism.
From my experience game works on girls who looksmatch with you, at least getting their attention. Not entirety of it is bullshit, for instance if a girl asks a personal question it is 80% indication that she is interested. Besides game helps to develop your personality if you don't have one.
"Game" is the explanation Chads resort to in order to justify how substandard men are not able to get women. "Why doesn't he just learn some game, bro? Why can't he charm women the same way I can?" This is incredibly short sighted, of course. As @Admin put it years ago (and I apologize in advance for butchering this quote), when you're in the top 20% of guys you can be as clumsy as you want with women but as long as you keep talking to them, they'll go along with it. To bring up a personal anecdote, years back I was at a bar with two friends, one of whom I'd consider to be an 8/10. Me and the other friend constantly got shut down while our good looking friend found a girl interested in him and he was talking about... mechanical keyboards. And she was eating every single word.
Exodus wrote: 2 weeks ago im not reading an article by a baldie
You should give it a chance.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

@Uncle Grandfather I like personal anecdotes because they exist in the real world, removed from theory.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Uncle Grandfather wrote: 2 weeks ago "Game" is the explanation Chads resort to in order to justify how substandard men are not able to get women. "Why doesn't he just learn some game, bro? Why can't he charm women the same way I can?" This is incredibly short sighted, of course. As @Admin put it years ago (and I apologize in advance for butchering this quote), when you're in the top 20% of guys you can be as clumsy as you want with women but as long as you keep talking to them, they'll go along with it. To bring up a personal anecdote, years back I was at a bar with two friends, one of whom I'd consider to be an 8/10. Me and the other friend constantly got shut down while our good looking friend found a girl interested in him and he was talking about... mechanical keyboards. And she was eating every single word.

You should give it a chance.
Mechanical keyboards are very nice though. I just recently upgraded to one it's so much more comfortable and I can type so much faster on it.

I'll read the article I was just kidding lol

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Exodus wrote: 2 weeks ago Mechanical keyboards are very nice though. I just recently upgraded to one it's so much more comfortable and I can type so much faster on it.

What exactly is a mechanical keyboard?

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

This man is above average in looks for his age and compared to other Americans. He's been on 300 first dates but has never had a relationship. What do you think? Does he lack game?

The videos are short, but they feed into one another so you'll get more than three minutes if you keep listening.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago What exactly is a mechanical keyboard?
"While a membrane key cap presses down on a thin membrane layer, to a conductive circuit underneath, a mechanical keyboard has spring-loaded switches instead. These register the key pressed – often with a distinct click, unique to mechanical keyboards."'

https://www.computerlounge.co.nz/blog/t ... -keyboards

you can really feel the difference. they're a joy to type on. plus I can type a lot faster and more comfortably. the keys are a lot higher up and firmer, have this pleasurable metal click instead of just hearing nothing like on your standard whack membrane keyboard

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Thanks, Exo.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago @Uncle Grandfather I like personal anecdotes because they exist in the real world, removed from theory.
Thanks, though it's still an anecdote at the end of the day & is no more valuable than another person's.
Exodus wrote: 2 weeks ago Mechanical keyboards are very nice though. I just recently upgraded to one it's so much more comfortable and I can type so much faster on it.

They're alright. I don't think the price premium is justified though, and I hate how noisy they are (even Cherry Brown switches, which are supposedly the quietest).
Guest-4 wrote: 2 weeks ago This man is above average in looks for his age and compared to other Americans. He's been on 300 first dates but has never had a relationship. What do you think? Does he lack game?

The videos are short, but they feed into one another so you'll get more than three minutes if you keep listening.

How tall is he?
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Uncle Grandfather wrote: 2 weeks ago They're alright. I don't think the price premium is justified though, and I hate how noisy they are (even Cherry Brown switches, which are supposedly the quietest).
i like the noise lol. do you use membrane or mechanical? i bought a 100$ wireless mechanical, definitely worth the premium in my opinion. no offense but even though you arent fully an incel (mindset wise i mean), this is another example of the incel mindset you have, like you guys have to be cynical about EVERYTHING. nothing is praised, everything is pessimistically underrated or put down.

its like i'll be sitting there eating a chocolate bar and say "damn this is good", and some retard piece of shit incel will say "DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHO CARES CHADS FUCKING STACYYYYYY DUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR CHOCOLATE OVERRATED HURRRRRRRRRRRRR" :lol:

Added in 2 minutes 16 seconds:
i just talked to an old Gen X friend who is literally completely ignorant about the retarded incel sphere and jesus fucking christ its refreshing not having to hear about stacy and gonial angles and canthal tilt and coping lmao. for fuck's sake incels are horrendous little monsters, as in people who have that mentality of thinking everything besides sex with instagram thots is worthless. people who are obsessed with that stuff DONT EVEN HAVE FUCKING REAL LOOKS ISSUES MOST OF THE TIME. holy fuck. lmao

Added in 22 minutes 3 seconds:
anyways yea they are worth it though, blackg and anyone else here who has not used them. uncle is just being typical cynical incel who looks down on everything. maybe theyre not worth 200 $ or whatever to most people but theres plenty of ones under 100. uncle probably just only considering those so he can justify putting them down. incel mindset = anytime something even remotly enjoyable shows up that doesnt have to do with looks or girls he has to denigrate it and act like its not as good as everyone says it is