Hair, height and muscles are nothing more than cope

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

Tomorrow never comes. The future is now!
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 3 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 3 weeks ago malnutrition in america? lmao. one of the most developed countries in the world? no its so simple , its all the hispanic immigrants lowering the average.
That doesn't even work out mathematically, and regardless it's not accurate. Think about it, if Hispanics are 15% of the population, in order to lower the average height by 2 inches they would need to be 14 inches shorter on average. They're not. They're about 2 inches shorter.

Even if we only look at White men in the USA, they are still shorter than all men (including non-white men) in Germany, the Netherlands, Australia, etc.

https://www.healthline.com/health/avera ... .s.-height

Here's a report on another study.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mbnw ... -the-world

Yes, there's a malnutrition epidemic in America: doughnuts, low-fat dairy products, and mountain dew don't count as nutrition.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 3 weeks ago thats because that mindset sees happiness as something in the future, happiness is being thankful for what you have now, living in the moment. the future doesn't exist, if the happiness is in the future you will never be happy

Added in 1 minute 46 seconds:

lol you really think one doesn't have a chance of being promoted because theyre short? :| i mean i'm sure theres that bit of bias against you unconsciously but not anything significant

Added in 6 minutes 29 seconds:

malnutrition in america? lmao. one of the most developed countries in the world? no its so simple , its all the hispanic immigrants lowering the average.

also the normies who aren't worrying about losing weight aren't "accumulating knowledge" like some academic lmao. i swear dude where do you get half the shit you say , no offense
Have to say, you're really becoming one of the top writers here.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 3 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 3 weeks agolol you really think one doesn't have a chance of being promoted because theyre short? :| i mean i'm sure theres that bit of bias against you unconsciously but not anything significant
I wouldn't say they don't have a chance but it's a serious handicap.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 3 weeks ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote: 3 weeks ago I wouldn't say they don't have a chance but it's a serious handicap.
i'm sure its a handicap but i doubt its serious .

Added in 1 minute 25 seconds:
Guest-4 wrote: 3 weeks ago That doesn't even work out mathematically, and regardless it's not accurate. Think about it, if Hispanics are 15% of the population, in order to lower the average height by 2 inches they would need to be 14 inches shorter on average. They're not. They're about 2 inches shorter.

Even if we only look at White men in the USA, they are still shorter than all men (including non-white men) in Germany, the Netherlands, Australia, etc.

https://www.healthline.com/health/avera ... .s.-height

Here's a report on another study.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mbnw ... -the-world

Yes, there's a malnutrition epidemic in America: doughnuts, low-fat dairy products, and mountain dew don't count as nutrition.
average white american height is like 5'10 or 11 and average mexican american height is like 5'7. you also have to include some asians. and this might be because a lot of white americans are english, and their average height is like 5'10. theyre shorter than northern europeans. anyways "that doesn't even work out mathematically" trying to put me down for something this petty lmao. negged.

white american mens heights in america is similar to other non nordic european countries https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... st-states/ its 5'10 like i said. thats compared to mexican americans and asian americans which were at 5'7

gnetherlands being nordic it makes sense theyre taller. glancing at other european countries here and their measured studies theyre similar to white american heights https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_h ... by_country. spain is 5'8 , hungary is 5'9.5, the UK was 5'10 in your study and 5'9 for scotland and england on the study here

by malnutrition i thought you meant like starving.

EDIT: just noticed you posted fucking (((VICE))) lmao. worthless (((america hating))) source lol

Lurker
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Regimen: Finasteride 1,25 mg QD and low dose SARMs

Post by Lurker » 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your posts guys. I had a really rough day today and your posts offer me some kind of solace.

What I don't get is the fact that I'm getting treated really badly by almost all women and mostly only by women. I mean you don't have to engage in small talk with me, that's not what I demand. But please can you say "hello" to me, just like you do it with everyone else?

I'll give you one example. I'm finishing my Master of Engineering at the moment and today i had to give a speech in a course. Uni-Staff knows of my speech problem so they understand what i'm going through. As expected it was a big disaster. Under normal circumstances this should take about 20 minutes per student. It took me a whole 70 minutes to get through my speech (keep in mind it was filled with talking points for 20 minutes). No one said anything but I could feel that everyone was pissed.

So even if they know it's not my fault, they won't respect me, ever. And I guess this happens every time I interact with people especially with women. Men on the other hand are far less harsh. Some even say I'm a cool dude. Maybe they say it out of pity. I don't know to be honest. But women always straight out ignore me or they keep all interactions as short as possible, if they are being forced to interact with me. Look I'm not socially awkward or retarded. I just don't get the chance to interact with a girl for more than 2 minutes, because no one wants to deal with this cringe. And my face isn't helping, although i have to admit that i don't know how my life would have played out with Brad Pitt looks. Maybe my stutter is just too severe and therefore I'm repulsive as hell no matter what.

Plastic surgery? I gonna try this for sure. I already had three surgeries for removing loose skin. So I'm definitely up for this. It's just that it takes money and i had to pay 20k Euro for the loose skin surgeries. So I have to wait at least another two years or so.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Exodus » 3 weeks ago

Lurker wrote: 3 weeks ago Thank you for your posts guys. I had a really rough day today and your posts offer me some kind of solace.

What I don't get is the fact that I'm getting treated really badly by almost all women and mostly only by women. I mean you don't have to engage in small talk with me, that's not what I demand. But please can you say "hello" to me, just like you do it with everyone else?

I'll give you one example. I'm finishing my Master of Engineering at the moment and today i had to give a speech in a course. Uni-Staff knows of my speech problem so they understand what i'm going through. As expected it was a big disaster. Under normal circumstances this should take about 20 minutes per student. It took me a whole 70 minutes to get through my speech (keep in mind it was filled with talking points for 20 minutes). No one said anything but I could feel that everyone was pissed.

So even if they know it's not my fault, they won't respect me, ever. And I guess this happens every time I interact with people especially with women. Men on the other hand are far less harsh. Some even say I'm a cool dude. Maybe they say it out of pity. I don't know to be honest. But women always straight out ignore me or they keep all interactions as short as possible, if they are being forced to interact with me. Look I'm not socially awkward or retarded. I just don't get the chance to interact with a girl for more than 2 minutes, because no one wants to deal with this cringe. And my face isn't helping, although i have to admit that i don't know how my life would have played out with Brad Pitt looks. Maybe my stutter is just too severe and therefore I'm repulsive as hell no matter what.

Plastic surgery? I gonna try this for sure. I already had three surgeries for removing loose skin. So I'm definitely up for this. It's just that it takes money and i had to pay 20k Euro for the loose skin surgeries. So I have to wait at least another two years or so.
You should private message me. It sounds like you have actual looks issues unlike most people here. most people here are semi good looking with minor hair loss

me and you are some of the few who have actual real looks issues

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 3 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 3 weeks ago i'm sure its a handicap but i doubt its serious .
I think it's more serious than you might think.

https://www.jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_ar ... index.html
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote: 3 weeks ago I think it's more serious than you might think.

https://www.jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_ar ... index.html
im not reading an article by a baldie

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 3 weeks ago You should private message me. It sounds like you have actual looks issues unlike most people here. most people here are semi good looking with minor hair loss

me and you are some of the few who have actual real looks issues
Being semi-good looking still means struggling/issues, unless you are genuinely fine fucking women johnson sleeps with or even dates.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

Char
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: Nothing.

Post by Char » 2 weeks ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote: 3 weeks ago Yes it's true, confidence & "game" are bullshit copes that don't help one bit. It's all about looks, baby.
Your opinion is that of a practioner of lookism.
From my experience game works on girls who looksmatch with you, at least getting their attention. Not entirety of it is bullshit, for instance if a girl asks a personal question it is 80% indication that she is interested. Besides game helps to develop your personality if you don't have one.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Char wrote: 2 weeks ago Your opinion is that of a practioner of lookism.
From my experience game works on girls who looksmatch with you, at least getting their attention.
Your first sentence implies that lookism's central philosophy is incorrect, but your second confirms it to be true.

It is the thing I am always saying: She has to WANT to fuck you, and that is based on sexual characteristics. I.e., looks. This cannot be substituted for something else.

Here is the real redpill hours on "personality": Personality is only important provided there isn't a conflict of personality or flat out undesirable traits.

This is why the traditional gender roles being destroyed is so fucking stupid: Back when we had a traditionalist society, where men didn't have Marvel and video games and women didn't have feminism and cats, MOST people were just fine in the personality department.

If you had the choice between a 29-year-old woman who likes all the same shit you do and is really funny, or a 20-year-old woman who is much more attractive but just has a pleasant personality — you should absolutely pick the latter every time.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Arjen wrote: 2 weeks ago Being semi-good looking still means struggling/issues, unless you are genuinely fine fucking women johnson sleeps with or even dates.
Why do you have to attack johnson

Anyways they're not having issues. At least they have a damn chance. If they're having issues I'd say that shows they're not on the good looking side

Added in 2 minutes 5 seconds:
That Guy wrote: 2 weeks ago Your first sentence implies that lookism's central philosophy is incorrect, but your second confirms it to be true.

It is the thing I am always saying: She has to WANT to fuck you, and that is based on sexual characteristics. I.e., looks. This cannot be substituted for something else.

Here is the real redpill hours on "personality": Personality is only important provided there isn't a conflict of personality or flat out undesirable traits.

This is why the traditional gender roles being destroyed is so fucking stupid: Back when we had a traditionalist society, where men didn't have Marvel and video games and women didn't have feminism and cats, MOST people were just fine in the personality department.

If you had the choice between a 29-year-old woman who likes all the same shit you do and is really funny, or a 20-year-old woman who is much more attractive but just has a pleasant personality — you should absolutely pick the latter every time.
Are you a retarded 80 year old redneck? Marvel and video games aren't going to kill off your masculinity :lol:

Especially now nerdy stuff is so mainstream. Must really drive you up the wall seeing black guys watch anime and then annihilate your blonde oneitis eh? :lol:

I know tons of guys into that stuff that get laid way more than a crying bald Nazi incel lol. And look way better too

Also underlined shows your shitty superficial mindset.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 2 weeks ago Why do you have to attack johnson

Anyways they're not having issues. At least they have a damn chance.
A chance at what? Fucking any woman at all? Yeah, ok.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Arjen wrote: 2 weeks ago A chance at what? Fucking any woman at all? Yeah, ok.
You think a semi good looking guy wudnt have a chance at having sex in any capacity? I'm confused what are you saying