Nipple tenderness after 1 month of finasteride use

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
bald2020
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: Minoxidil for 3 days so far

Nipple tenderness after 1 month of finasteride use

Post by bald2020 » 2 weeks ago

Haven't been soaping my hair.. and if I did I use my natural i believe soap bar... I notice the temples are looking thicker.. Some little hairs are even growing in.. The top is thickening! I'm amazing to be honest lol My front looks great! But..... So when i was 15 I got gyno surgery.. I believe my doctor left a bit more in my left... I always noticed some bumps if I flex my pec to be hard and i move my finger around but its not even under the nipple.. its like north of it and to the side.. My left pec looks more developed lol. I also fap with that side so go figure.

Anyway... I now notice my left is way sensitive but it could be placebo... I feel great mentally... I'm at peace...(From praying. Literally, it works. It's not placebo or anything... I tried so much until Christ though I was nowhere... I was tormented daily... I feel awesome right now...).

But its so sensitive.. I lost most of my sensitivity in my right nipple from the surgery but the left is sensitive and sometimes It hurts if I press hard around my nipple.. Not at the moment though but earlier it did.. I'm wondering if this is gyno developing. No real changes so far but It's definitely some tissue in there compared to the right, right around the nipple...

It sucks.. Should I discontinue or just lower the dosage from 1mg to .5 or .25mg?

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Nipple tenderness after 1 month of finasteride use

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

bald2020 wrote:
2 weeks ago
Haven't been soaping my hair.. and if I did I use my natural i believe soap bar... I notice the temples are looking thicker.. Some little hairs are even growing in.. The top is thickening! I'm amazing to be honest lol My front looks great! But..... So when i was 15 I got gyno surgery.. I believe my doctor left a bit more in my left... I always noticed some bumps if I flex my pec to be hard and i move my finger around but its not even under the nipple.. its like north of it and to the side.. My left pec looks more developed lol. I also fap with that side so go figure.

Anyway... I now notice my left is way sensitive but it could be placebo... I feel great mentally... I'm at peace...(From praying. Literally, it works. It's not placebo or anything... I tried so much until Christ though I was nowhere... I was tormented daily... I feel awesome right now...).

But its so sensitive.. I lost most of my sensitivity in my right nipple from the surgery but the left is sensitive and sometimes It hurts if I press hard around my nipple.. Not at the moment though but earlier it did.. I'm wondering if this is gyno developing. No real changes so far but It's definitely some tissue in there compared to the right, right around the nipple...

It sucks.. Should I discontinue or just lower the dosage from 1mg to .5 or .25mg?
You should massage them in the mirror daily. Make sure you invite your girlfriend and her mom over before
you do it, so they can watch. Also, take pictures of yourself doing it on your cellphone, and be sure to post
them.

Then use some needles and stick her with them. Make sure it's at least three millimeters long before doing it.
Think happy thoughts.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
You should massage them in the mirror daily. Make sure you invite your girlfriend and her mom over before
you do it, so they can watch. Also, take pictures of yourself doing it on your cellphone, and be sure to post
them.

Then use some needles and stick her with them. Make sure it's at least three millimeters long before doing it.
... Ha? :eh:
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

As a licensed gynecologist, I feel it's my duty to answer these problems. It's my obligation.
Think happy thoughts.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

... ha :|

bald2020
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
them.

Implying I have a girlfriend... >_>

God bless you...

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

bald2020 wrote:
2 weeks ago
Implying I have a girlfriend... >_>

God bless you...
Thank you. If you don't have one, I'll find you one.

I think Ivanka is available these days? Unless Trump is golfing, I'm not sure.
Think happy thoughts.

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago

a).jpg
a).jpg (99.83 KiB) Viewed 123 times

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Every day we get one step closer to the nut house on this forum.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

yettee wrote:
2 weeks ago
a).jpg

LOL. Fuck yeah. Yetti is the MAN from JAPAN!

Added in 1 minute 36 seconds:
Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
Every day we get one step closer to the nut house on this forum.
Getting there? It's already there.
Think happy thoughts.

bald2020
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago

I am Christian.. I will only date teenage virgins. God bless you.. God bless you..

16(If legal) - 18 years old. Even if I was atheist as well to be honest.