Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 371
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 4 months ago

JLBB wrote:
4 months ago
lol. You're a Republican who has unfortunately been brainwashed by too much mainstream media and talking to too many morons in the same echo-chamber into thinking orange man bad despite no reasoning or understanding as to why. Its fucking sad honestly, you're the lowest of the low in terms of any voter type in the entire electorate. A sad and pathetic braindead sheep.

Added in 4 minutes 19 seconds:

Says the guy reporting people on an internet forum to the FBI and jerking off to the idea that Xexos would be tortured. You need to run in front of the nearest bus ASAP you miserable, ugly bald retard.
I've probably voted 5 times and I've never voted for a republican, moron.

I've always voted for democrats

You just don't get it that there are moderate democrats and there are extremist democrats the same as you don't get it that there are splendid enlightened artists and there are unenlightened crappy artists. And you are one of the latter.

Xexos is the one who said he's a terrorist and that means that Admin allows a terrorist to hang out at his site. I was happy to report this site and Xexos to the FBI. The USA has an agreement with Egypt wherein US intelligence staff can go to Egypt and interrogate suspected terrorists. Upon completion of interrogation the US intelligence staff can recommend what should happen to the Egyptian suspect. Often times they are given long prison sentences and tortured. Male suspects even get raped in the anus by other jailed Egyptian criminals as part of the torture. But I don't think that Xexos can be raped because you can't rape the willing. The US also has an agreement with Canada that is similar to the agreement the US has with Egypt so if US intel decides to ask Fred some questions they can do so. Of course I doubt that is going to happen but I have the right to hope it does.
Last edited by nameless 4 months ago, edited 10 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

nameless wrote:
4 months ago
4. Fred = fascism
Don't insult fascism by equating Fred to it. Jesus fucking Christ.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 612
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Xexos » 4 months ago

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
Jesus fucking Christ.
I've always wondered, why you guys "western Christians", put the word "fucking" with Jesus's name ? Isn't that supposed to be an insult ?

I mean, i'm a Muslim and Jesus, while he's an important figure in Islam, he's still a prophet not a God, and i still find it offensive. It's beyond me how Christians who believe Jesus to be God could say this without caring.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1834
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4581
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 4 months ago

nameless wrote:
4 months ago
I've probably voted 5 times and I've never voted for a republican, moron.

I've always voted for democrats

You just don't get it that there are moderate democrats and there are extremist democrats the same as you don't get it that there are splendid enlightened artists and there are unenlightened crappy artists. And you are one of the latter.

Xexos is the one who said he's a terrorist and that means that Admin allows a terrorist to hang out at his site. I was happy to report this site and Xexos to the FBI. The USA has an agreement with Egypt wherein US intelligence staff can go to Egypt and interrogate suspected terrorists. Upon completion of interrogation the US intelligence staff can recommend what should happen to the Egyptian suspect. Often times they are given long prison sentences and tortured. Male suspects even get raped in the anus by other jailed Egyptian criminals as part of the torture. But I don't think that Xexos can be raped because you can't rape the willing. The US also has an agreement with Canada that is similar to the agreement the US has with Egypt so if US intel decides to ask Fred some questions they can do so. Of course I doubt that is going to happen but I have the right to hope it does.
How confident are you that your behaviour had been completely rational?
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 612
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Xexos » 4 months ago

nameless wrote:
4 months ago
Xexos is the one who said he's a terrorist and that means that Admin allows a terrorist to hang out at his site. I was happy to report this site and Xexos to the FBI. The USA has an agreement with Egypt wherein US intelligence staff can go to Egypt and interrogate suspected terrorists. Upon completion of interrogation the US intelligence staff can recommend what should happen to the Egyptian suspect. Often times they are given long prison sentences and tortured. Male suspects even get raped in the anus by other jailed Egyptian criminals as part of the torture. But I don't think that Xexos can be raped because you can't rape the willing. The US also has an agreement with Canada that is similar to the agreement the US has with Egypt so if US intel decides to ask Fred some questions they can do so. Of course I doubt that is going to happen but I have the right to hope it does.
Do you truly think this will shake even a hair in my body ?

True Muslims don't fear anyone or anything but Allah. And even if i was tortured for years, i would still embrace my beliefs with all the power i have. I don't fear even death itself, and there's literally nothing that you could threaten me with.

(9:51) Say, “Never will we be struck except by what Allah has decreed for us; He is our protector.” And upon Allah let the believers rely.

(5:54) O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion – Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.


I already said it before, even if the whole world stood against me, i'd still say :

لا اله الا الله محمدآ رسول الله
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 434
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 564
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Exodus » 4 months ago

nameless wrote:
4 months ago
I would not trust any pic you sent me of you. And I don't care if you're gay so why would you even bring it up unless you are gay? And I'm sure that you're ugly since you're Egyptian.
threats and now racism. so much for tolerant left winger

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 728
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1476
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by JLBB » 4 months ago

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
threats and now racism. so much for tolerant left winger
I think there's a reasonable probability Nameless is a deliberate troll that tries to stir the pot. Doesn't believe 90% of the garbage he says. Everything is too clearly contradictory.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
I've always wondered, why you guys "western Christians", put the word "fucking" with Jesus's name ? Isn't that supposed to be an insult ?

I mean, i'm a Muslim and Jesus, while he's an important figure in Islam, he's still a prophet not a God, and i still find it offensive. It's beyond me how Christians who believe Jesus to be God could say this without caring.
Well, I'm not a Christian
Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
threats and now racism. so much for tolerant left winger
Lol
JLBB wrote:
4 months ago
I think there's a reasonable probability Nameless is a deliberate troll that tries to stir the pot. Doesn't believe 90% of the garbage he says. Everything is too clearly contradictory.
He's just a baby boomer. They're like this.

Boomers had more serial killers than any other generation so...

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 434
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 564
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Exodus » 4 months ago

tbf better NPC jimmy kimmel boomer than psychotic post modern piece of shit octogendered reverse racist zoomer/millenial

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 371
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 4 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
4 months ago
How confident are you that your behaviour had been completely rational?
What have I done that's irrational. And what difference does it make? The point is that he said he's a terrorist and as a patriotic American I had to report that. What if he's telling the truth, and he commits some terrorist act against the USA, and I had a chance to report him, and I didn't report him? Then what would happen? I'll tell you what would happen - America might blame me somewhat for his terrorist act.

Added in 9 minutes 10 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Do you truly think this will shake even a hair in my body ?

True Muslims don't fear anyone or anything but Allah. And even if i was tortured for years, i would still embrace my beliefs with all the power i have. I don't fear even death itself, and there's literally nothing that you could threaten me with.

(9:51) Say, “Never will we be struck except by what Allah has decreed for us; He is our protector.” And upon Allah let the believers rely.

(5:54) O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion – Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.


I already said it before, even if the whole world stood against me, i'd still say :

لا اله الا الله محمدآ رسول الله
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger
And all your talk about being unafraid of death means nothing until you actually face death. I believe you'd wet your pants and offer up your booty if your captors demanded it. I have reported you. I did what I should have done. That's all that matters to me. Hopefully, the intelligence staff at my government will talk to the intelligence staff of your government and they will collectively sort it all out. It isn't my responsibility. My only responsibility was to report what I read and where I read it. I fulfilled my responsibility.

Added in 26 minutes 21 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
I've always wondered, why you guys "western Christians", put the word "fucking" with Jesus's name ? Isn't that supposed to be an insult ?

I mean, i'm a Muslim and Jesus, while he's an important figure in Islam, he's still a prophet not a God, and i still find it offensive. It's beyond me how Christians who believe Jesus to be God could say this without caring.
A loving God is not going to do bad things to us for using the word "Fuck". It's just a word. You take this stuff too far. If Allah is everything you say he is then he's a better creature than to go off the deep end just because some lesser beings say some stupid stuff.

Added in 3 minutes 45 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
4 months ago
I think there's a reasonable probability Nameless is a deliberate troll that tries to stir the pot. Doesn't believe 90% of the garbage he says. Everything is too clearly contradictory.
For once, you've said something that's kind of correct and kind of intelligent. I can't believe you guys actually fall for some of the shit I've posted. One thing that you're spot on about is that I did NOT really contact the FBI about Xexos's post claiming he's a terrorist. I just wanted to pull his and Admin's chain a little bit.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 728
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1476
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by JLBB » 4 months ago

nameless wrote:
4 months ago
What have I done that's irrational. And what difference does it make? The point is that he said he's a terrorist and as a patriotic American I had to report that. What if he's telling the truth, and he commits some terrorist act against the USA, and I had a chance to report him, and I didn't report him? Then what would happen? I'll tell you what would happen - America might blame me somewhat for his terrorist act.

Added in 9 minutes 10 seconds:


And all your talk about being unafraid of death means nothing until you actually face death. I believe you'd wet your pants and offer up your booty if your captors demanded it. I have reported you. I did what I should have done. That's all that matters to me. Hopefully, the intelligence staff at my government will talk to the intelligence staff of your government and they will collectively sort it all out. It isn't my responsibility. My only responsibility was to report what I read and where I read it. I fulfilled my responsibility.

Added in 26 minutes 21 seconds:


A loving God is not going to do bad things to us for using the word "Fuck". It's just a word. You take this stuff too far. If Allah is everything you say he is then he's a better creature than to go off the deep end just because some lesser beings say some stupid stuff.

Added in 3 minutes 45 seconds:


For once, you've said something that's kind of correct and kind of intelligent. I can't believe you guys actually fall for some of the shit I've posted. One thing that you're spot on about is that I did NOT really contact the FBI about Xexos's post claiming he's a terrorist. I just wanted to pull his and Admin's chain a little bit.
Is the Biden and Hillary supporting accurate or trolling though?

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 371
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 4 months ago

JLBB wrote:
4 months ago
Is the Biden and Hillary supporting accurate or trolling though?
That is actually accurate. And I do NOT support the new far, far left crowd. I think they may actually be worse than Trump.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

Image

swingline747
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 26
Norwood: NW3
Contact:

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by swingline747 » 4 months ago

nameless wrote:
4 months ago
I still had fun sending them your post, your profile, and giving them the name of the site and the owner's first name to try to make trouble for you fascists.

And just to let you know our intelligence personnel have contacts all over the world and they do interrogate suspected terrorists in other countries. It happens all the time. And sometimes when they suspect someone is a terrorist they recommend to that suspect's home country, where the suspect is residing, that they should use disciplinary action on the suspect aka TORTURE and it happens.
Hey do me a favor and report my forum as well..... its in my sig and Id like to start getting some free advertisement!

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1834
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4581
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 4 months ago

nameless wrote:
4 months ago
What have I done that's irrational. And what difference does it make? The point is that he said he's a terrorist and as a patriotic American I had to report that. What if he's telling the truth, and he commits some terrorist act against the USA, and I had a chance to report him, and I didn't report him? Then what would happen? I'll tell you what would happen - America might blame me somewhat for his terrorist act.

Added in 9 minutes 10 seconds:


And all your talk about being unafraid of death means nothing until you actually face death. I believe you'd wet your pants and offer up your booty if your captors demanded it. I have reported you. I did what I should have done. That's all that matters to me. Hopefully, the intelligence staff at my government will talk to the intelligence staff of your government and they will collectively sort it all out. It isn't my responsibility. My only responsibility was to report what I read and where I read it. I fulfilled my responsibility.

Added in 26 minutes 21 seconds:


A loving God is not going to do bad things to us for using the word "Fuck". It's just a word. You take this stuff too far. If Allah is everything you say he is then he's a better creature than to go off the deep end just because some lesser beings say some stupid stuff.

Added in 3 minutes 45 seconds:


For once, you've said something that's kind of correct and kind of intelligent. I can't believe you guys actually fall for some of the shit I've posted. One thing that you're spot on about is that I did NOT really contact the FBI about Xexos's post claiming he's a terrorist. I just wanted to pull his and Admin's chain a little bit.
You have, and have previously, overreacted to things. You get emotionally intense at times and then you go off the deep end. I think that you know that @xexos was not going to go kill Americans, and if he was he would not be bragging about it here.

Likely, your email is going to sone archive folder. But even if they were to hang investigate it, it would simply be a waste of taxpayer's money. In that sense, sending the email is the most anti-American thing that anybody has done in this conversation. Spamming the government is wrong.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests