Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 521
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 217
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
There won't be an American president after Donald Trump.

America will be destroyed soon. If you live in America, especially in New York or New Orleans, LA or near the gulf of Mexico in general, you're fucked.
what a wacko.

Added in 3 minutes 25 seconds:
Re: It's fitting that some of you are bald
Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Fred sides with me ? Is that a joke ?

I'm sure if i told Fred that the sun looks yellow and the moon looks white and the rest of the forum told him that the moon looks yellow and the sun looks white, he would upvote and circle-jerk them while mock and make fun of me in a reply after 1 minute of my post. No matter what i say, Fred will never be convinced, simply because i'm a Muslim.

If Afro for example, said the earth is flat and presented all the evidence i presented, half the forum would believe the earth is flat in just one day and the other half would actually try to debate with him in a civilized manner without mocking or insulting.

It's not that i post bullshit, it's that everything i post must be a bullshit because I posted it.
Admin disagrees with you about some things but he agrees with you about important stuff.

1. Muslim = extremist religions

2. Extremist religion = fascism

3. Hence Xexos = fascism

4. Fred = fascism.

5. Xexos and Fred = fascism

6, Hence Fred and Xexos are a couple of peas in a fascistic pod on issues that matter.
Last edited by nameless 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

nameless wrote:
2 months ago
1. Muslim = extremist religions

2. Extremist religion = fascism

3. Hence Xexos = fascism

4. Fred = fascism.

5. Xexos and Fred = fascism

6, Hence Fred and Xexos are a couple of peas in a pod on the issues that matter.
If that's the case, then i'm proud to be an extremist fascist and also a terrorist while we're at it.

Do you have a problem with that ?

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 521
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 217
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
If that's the case, then i'm proud to be an extremist fascist and also a terrorist while we're at it.

Do you have a problem with that ?
What difference does it make if I have a problem with it? You aren't going to stop being a fascist and a terrorist just because I have a problem with it creep.

Added in 2 minutes 30 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
If that's the case, then i'm proud to be an extremist fascist and also a terrorist while we're at it.

Do you have a problem with that ?
And by the way, I just alerted your post and this site to the FBI.
I informed them that you claim to be a terrorist and that Impact of Hair Loss allows you to hang out here.
I informed them that Impact of Hair Loss is a hair loss website and it's run by an Admin who calls himself Fred.
If the FBI comes talking to you and Fred make sure you guys ask them if they have a problem with you being a terrorist and Fred letting you hang out at his site.
Last edited by nameless 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

nameless wrote:
2 months ago
And by the way, I just alerted your post and this site to the FBI.
I don't give a shit. And i'm sure the site doesn't give a shit either.

Added in 5 minutes 26 seconds:
nameless wrote:
2 months ago
And by the way, I just alerted your post and this site to the FBI.
I informed them that you claim to be a terrorist and that Impact of Hair Loss allows you to hang out here.
I informed them that Impact of Hair Loss is a hair loss website and it's run by an Admin who calls himself Fred.
If the FBI comes talking to you and Fred make sure you guys ask them if they have a problem with you being a terrorist and Fred letting you hang out at his site.
by the way i'm in Egypt dumbass, there's no FBI here. And i'm sure they won't go to Belgium or Canada either because some dumbass like you want them to go.

If you think that the FBI goes to other countries and arrest people because some weird guy like you "informed" them, then you've mental disabilities.


lol that's so hilarious to be honest, i can't imagine what you did is real.

@Admin Apparently, that's what's going to happen in our houses within few days because nameless reported us.
Image

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 521
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 217
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
I don't give a shit. And i'm sure the site doesn't give a shit either.
I still had fun sending them your post, your profile, and giving them the name of the site and the owner's first name to try to make trouble for you fascists.

And just to let you know our intelligence personnel have contacts all over the world and they do interrogate suspected terrorists in other countries. It happens all the time. And sometimes when they suspect someone is a terrorist they recommend to that suspect's home country, where the suspect is residing, that they should use disciplinary action on the suspect aka TORTURE and it happens.
Last edited by nameless 2 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

nameless wrote:
2 months ago
I still had fun sending them your post, your profile, and giving them the name of the site and the owner's first name.
Make sure to send them my picture too, do you want it PM'd to you ?

by the way i'm good looking, but i'm not a fag, so don't try to introduce me to the other left wing faggots who want nothing but a dick up their asses.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 521
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 217
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Make sure to send them my picture too, do you want it PM'd to you ?

by the way i'm good looking, but i'm not a fag, so don't try to introduce me to the other left wing faggots who want nothing but a dick up their asses.
I would not trust any pic you sent me of you. And I don't care if you're gay so why would you even bring it up unless you are gay? And I'm sure that you're ugly since you're Egyptian.
Last edited by nameless 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

nameless wrote:
2 months ago
I would not trust any pic you sent me of you. And I'm sure that you are gay.
Image
Image

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 521
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 217
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Image
Image
I edited the text in my previous post fascist. Here is what it says now:

I would not trust any pic you sent me of you. And I don't care if you're gay so why would you even bring it up unless you are gay? And I'm sure that you're ugly since you're Egyptian.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2148
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Lol @ anyone who believes Russia had anything to do with Trump and not Israel.

Anyway, Google and the like need the hammer to be brought down on them. Regulations.

But the current occupation governments of the western world will not do that, because they support the de-platforming of their political enemies.

Democracy is nothing but rule by mass media; that's why they're so hellbent on installing it everywhere.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 521
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 217
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Lol @ anyone who believes Russia had anything to do with Trump and not Israel.

Anyway, Google and the like need the hammer to be brought down on them. Regulations.

But the current occupation governments of the western world will not do that, because they support the de-platforming of their political enemies.

Democracy is nothing but rule by mass media; that's why they're so hellbent on installing it everywhere.
Go move to Russia or the Middle East since you're so fond of tyrannies.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 623
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1259
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
I don't give a shit. And i'm sure the site doesn't give a shit either.

Added in 5 minutes 26 seconds:


by the way i'm in Egypt dumbass, there's no FBI here. And i'm sure they won't go to Belgium or Canada either because some dumbass like you want them to go.

If you think that the FBI goes to other countries and arrest people because some weird guy like you "informed" them, then you've mental disabilities.


lol that's so hilarious to be honest, i can't imagine what you did is real.

Admin Apparently, that's what's going to happen in our houses within few days because nameless reported us.
Image
Laughed my ass off at this gif and context

Added in 1 minute 1 second:
Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Make sure to send them my picture too, do you want it PM'd to you ?

by the way i'm good looking, but i'm not a fag, so don't try to introduce me to the other left wing faggots who want nothing but a dick up their asses.
Can you post a pic of yourself you said recently you've got better looking I wanna see you now

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 521
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 217
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
Laughed my ass off at this gif and context
The gif wasn't laugh out loud funny but it was kind of cute. That's what an intelligent person would think of it.

But being the unenlightened idiot that you are it would be a knee-slapping guffaw for you.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
Can you post a pic of yourself you said recently you've got better looking I wanna see you now
I can't post my picture publicly, but i can PM you if you want.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 623
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1259
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

nameless wrote:
2 months ago
Establishment democrats aren't trying to erase identities. Establishment democrats are merely trying to make all identities have the same value. For example, if you're Caucasian and establishment democrats are running the country you wouldn't lose your Caucasian identity one bit, but you would lose some status because Caucasian people would no longer be the most favored race, which it presently is and has been for a long, long time. I think this is what really bothers you about establishment democrats. I think you want to maintain your favorite race status. But Caucasians having favorite race status is unfair and you don't deserve to be part of a favored group. Nobody does. We SHOULD all be equal. Everyone SHOULD have the same value. Now all of that having been said, it is looking like our newest crop of democrats are a bunch of extremists and racists who really may actually be trying to make the minority races MORE valuable than the Caucasian race. And I'm just as opposed to the idea of minorities having favored race status as I am (opposed) to the idea of Caucasians having favored race status.

I'm a Bill Clinton democrat. I'm a Hillary Clinton democrat. I'm a Joe Biden democrat. I'm NOT a Kamala Harris or Corey Booker democrat and it's looking like Harris and/or Booker could soon be the front runners. They're both attacking Biden along racial fault lines. They're both employing a strategy of "We are black and Biden is not" in order to peel black votes away from Biden.

I'm on other sites arguing in favor of Biden and against candidates like Harris and Booker. I'm telling people that I, and people like me, will sit out the election if the race-card strategy being used by Booker and Harris prevails and either of become the nominee. And it isn't just those 2. I'm opposed to nearly every democratic candidate except Biden and maybe Warren as VP.

1. I am not voting for a reparations candidate.
2. I am not voting for a "race card" candidate - I'm sick of Harris and Booker making everything about race. Busing? That's a 40 - 50 year old issue. This is 2019 for God's sake.
3. I am not voting for an open borders candidate.
4. I am not voting for a free everything for minorities candidate
5. I am not voting for a "Let black people commit crimes" candidate.

I'm voting for a sensible democrat or I'm not voting.

Harris and Booker are talking about 40 year old busing issues now to try to turn black people against Biden. These issues go back to the 70s. Biden's heart and soul were in the right place because originally he fully supported busing but then changed his position when his constituents pressured him INTENSELY to oppose busing. But this is 2019 so why does this matter today? I'll tell you why - because this is the type of old issue that could resonate with lots of black people and turn them against Biden.

Harris and Booker know that the black community is a big constituency in the democratic party. They know that if they can turn black voters against Biden they can boot Biden from the race and one of them (Booker or Harris) can become the democratic nominee.

But they do this at the cost of losing voters like me - moderate sensible democrats. I will sit out the election. I am not going to vote for "race-card" candidates. I won't vote for open borders, reparations, free everything for black people, and Letting black people commit crimes. I just won't vote.

The past some hours I've been looking at results from last night's democratic debate. It's shocking and scary. Biden has dropped 10 points in the polls and Harris has risen 10 points in the polls. And yes Harris played the race-card. The democratic party of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Joe Biden no longer exists. Even the too-far left democratic party of Barrack Obama no longer exists. The democratic has been hijacked by extremists in the far-far-left.

The big winner last night was actually DONALD TRUMP. These jackass democrats are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
"Even the too-far left democratic party of Barrack Obama no longer exists"

lol. You're a Republican who has unfortunately been brainwashed by too much mainstream media and talking to too many morons in the same echo-chamber into thinking orange man bad despite no reasoning or understanding as to why. Its fucking sad honestly, you're the lowest of the low in terms of any voter type in the entire electorate. A sad and pathetic braindead sheep.

Added in 1 minute 20 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
I can't post my picture publicly, but i can PM you if you want.
Ye ok send

Added in 4 minutes 19 seconds:
nameless wrote:
2 months ago
The gif wasn't laugh out loud funny but it was kind of cute. That's what an intelligent person would think of it.

But being the unenlightened idiot that you are it would be a knee-slapping guffaw for you.
Says the guy reporting people on an internet forum to the FBI and jerking off to the idea that Xexos would be tortured. You need to run in front of the nearest bus ASAP you miserable, ugly bald retard.

At least you'll die an ugly bald bitch either way.

Added in 4 minutes 52 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
2 months ago
wow i'm surprised you're like this considering your trump derangement syndrome. i thought you were one of the crazy far lefties. i chalk it up to you being older. Generation X and boomer liberals are at least reasonable still. its the millenial and Gen Z liberals that are on that cultural marxist shit that C4L is talking about.
Its because he doesn't give a shit about policy or reality, the Trump derangement syndrome is purely from the fact he idolises and watches too much mainstream media. He's an unthinking maggot.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Admin and 3 guests