Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
He's winning by default. He doesn't deserve to be President and he should not be President. He's a crime boss who belongs in jail. The democrats are committing an unforced error by using an extremist and racist strategy to select their nominee. Their strategy will drive away independents, anti-Trump republicans, and even moderate establishment democrats. Trump could win because even though he's rotten the democrats may actually be worse.

Added in 21 minutes 23 seconds:

These new EXTREMIST democrats are literally killing the democratic party, and they could kill the party PERMANENTLY. People talk about the end of the GOP but we may be witnessing the end of the democratic party instead if the democrats don't reverse course. Listen, if the democrats don't move back to the sensible center they could drive away anti-Trump republicans, independents, and EVEN moderate establishment democrats for the 2020 election. This is a bad time in history for the democrats to make this critical mistake because Putin's Russian government is gaining more and more influence over US voting systems.

Right now, I think that the Russians already have enough capability to influence which side (GOP or DEMOCRATS) wins a close USA election. But I don't think the Russians can influence a blowout election YET. If the Russians get entrenched any deeper into our voting systems they could actually end up with enough PERMANENT influence in our elections to be able to affect the outcome of any and every election in America.

If the GOP wins in 2020 they might allow the Russians to do exactly that - get entrenched deeper into our election systems. The GOP would do this because the GOP, especially Trump, is co-opted by the Russians.

The democrats need to win in 2020 so they can make changes to our election systems that permanently kicks the Russians out of our voting systems. But if the democrats continue morphing into a TOO FAR, EXTREMIST-LEFT party they could lose the 2020 elections despite Trump's chumminess with the Russians. I believe the American people would rather have a Russian-cowing President that an extremist far-left President because I myself am a moderate democrat and I would not vote for these far-left, extremist democratic creeps. Their vision sucks. I want a sensible democrat to vote for or I'm not voting. I will sit the election out and if I'm thinking like that then there are probably a lot of other moderate establishment democrats thinking like that too.

The democrats need to knock it off or risk becoming permanently irrelevant. If that happens it won't be because the GOP beat the moderate establishment democrats. It will be because the extremist, far-left democrats killed their own party.
Someone hire this dude a nursing home he gone loco

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
Someone hire this dude a nursing home he gone loco
You display the unenlightened small-mindedness of a bottom-rung artist who thinks he's special.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
You display the unenlightened small-mindedness of a bottom-rung artist who thinks he's special.
You're a pedophile, if you think that footage is "grandfatherly" you have serious issues. Fucking pedo.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
You're a pedophile, if you think that footage is "grandfatherly" you have serious issues. Fucking pedo.
Just because you're chummy with children because you're a CHOMO doesn't mean that everyone who's friendly towards children is a CHOMO.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

is there some way for @Xexos to fight @nameless ?

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote:
2 weeks ago
is there some way for Xexos to fight nameless ?
I honestly don't care about this. Both parties in this thread are retards whether they're left or right. They don't know that both parties are controlled by the same people.

Politics is nothing more than a distraction and a way to create conflicts between the dumb people, it's all an illusion that doesn't exist.

swingline747
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW3

Post by swingline747 » 2 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
2 weeks ago
You’re overestimating Russian influence.
but our media, google, twitter, etc influence for liberals is A okay? No influence on a mass scale is good influence.
Has everyone here seen the project veratas video about google?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

My best guess on Russian influence, is that they funded WikiLeaks, they find some troll farms, and Russia Today provides meat that ends up being recirculated by a lot of alternative media.

This did likely end up swinging the US election, but that's because the margin was small to begin with, and because the USA has made itself vulnerable. People are turning to alternative media for the obvious reason that the MSM has lost people's trust.

When scales are evenly balanced, adding a single gram to one side can tip the system.

It in turn provides a convenient scapegoat for Hillary, etc. Given the circumstances, she should have won in a landslide. She lost, and she is choosing not to blame any if several other contributing factors. For example, the fact that she never visited Wisconsin during the campaign.

Note that countries interfere in one another's affairs all of the time. The US is an independent country because France helped out in the Revolutionary war. Russia sent her fleet to support the union during the civil war. Separately, the USA interferes in elections all over the world. It has also interfered in Russian elections.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

There won't be an American president after Donald Trump.

America will be destroyed soon. If you live in America, especially in New York or New Orleans, LA or near the gulf of Mexico in general, you're fucked.

swingline747
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

Re: It's fitting that some of you are bald

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
My best guess on Russian influence, is that they funded WikiLeaks, they find some troll farms, and Russia Today provides meat that ends up being recirculated by a lot of alternative media.

This did likely end up swinging the US election, but that's because the margin was small to begin with, and because the USA has made itself vulnerable. People are turning to alternative media for the obvious reason that the MSM has lost people's trust.

When scales are evenly balanced, adding a single gram to one side can tip the system.

It in turn provides a convenient scapegoat for Hillary, etc. Given the circumstances, she should have won in a landslide. She lost, and she is choosing not to blame any if several other contributing factors. For example, the fact that she never visited Wisconsin during the campaign.

Note that countries interfere in one another's affairs all of the time. The US is an independent country because France helped out in the Revolutionary war. Russia sent her fleet to support the union during the civil war. Separately, the USA interferes in elections all over the world. It has also interfered in Russian elections.
I disagree that Russia actually swung anything. People decided who they were going to vote for a LONG time ago and voted correspondingly. There was so much legitimately wrong with the Clintons and Podestas that was being ignored by mainstream they thought it was more hidden than it was. Remember Russia didnt interfere to help Trump, Hillary had some bad blood with Russian dealings and it was more about her losing..... which Im fine with. This entire liberal agenda thing is just irritating.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

swingline747 wrote:
2 weeks ago
I disagree that Russia actually swung anything. People decided who they were going to vote for a LONG time ago and voted correspondingly. There was so much legitimately wrong with the Clintons and Podestas that was being ignored by mainstream they thought it was more hidden than it was. Remember Russia didnt interfere to help Trump, Hillary had some bad blood with Russian dealings and it was more about her losing..... which Im fine with. This entire liberal agenda thing is just irritating.
The Hill is one of my favorite news sources and here's an article that just appeared in The Hill.

https://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurit ... arm-tweets

US voters' voting decisions were influenced by the Russians and some US voters aren't wise enough to know that their voting decisions were influenced by the Russians. Rats in a maze.

The Russians were able to swing the 2016 election and put Donald Trump into the White House. Without the Russian involvement HRC would be President today. Other than Russian interference and the Comey letter it was a close election. Russian interference plus the Comey letter put Trump over the top. Minus either of the two - Russian interference or the Comey letter - Trump would have lost.

At this time I think the Russians have sufficient influence in our elections to decide a close election and if they get more influence in our elections then they may even be able to decide blowout elections. In other words, if the Russians continue to get influence in our elections then even if voters decide in a wave election by a 60% to 40% margin to elect democrats the Russians will be able to alter that outcome to produce a republican wave win instead. Republicans will never fairly win an election again.

Added in 6 minutes 22 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
2 weeks ago
is there some way for Xexos to fight nameless ?
There is no fight. It's never a fight.

Admin always sides with him so he's guaranteed to win every time.

That's the way a biased site works.

Added in 2 minutes 40 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago

You're rather cavalier about losing American democracy. Some of us Americans do not want to lose our democracy to a foreign tyrant. But then we're patriotic and we support freedom whereas your clearly OK with being put under the thumb of a foreign tyrant and taking all of America with you.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago

Fred sides with me ? Is that a joke ?

I'm sure if i told Fred that the sun looks yellow and the moon looks white and the rest of the forum told him that the moon looks yellow and the sun looks white, he would upvote and circle-jerk them while mock and make fun of me in a reply after 1 minute of my post. No matter what i say, Fred will never be convinced, simply because i'm a Muslim.

If Afro for example, said the earth is flat and presented all the evidence i presented, half the forum would believe the earth is flat in just one day and the other half would actually try to debate with him in a civilized manner without mocking or insulting.

It's not that i post bullshit, it's that everything i post must be a bullshit because I posted it.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Fred sides with me ? Is that a joke ?

I'm sure if i told Fred that the sun looks yellow and the moon looks white and the rest of the forum told him that the moon looks yellow and the sun looks white, he would upvote and circle-jerk them while mock and make fun of me in a replay after 1 minute of my post. No matter what i say, Fred will never be convinced, simply because i'm a Muslim.

If Afro for example, said the earth is flat and presented all the evidence i presented, half the forum would believe the earth is flat in just one day and the other half would actually try to debate with him in a civilized manner without mocking or insulting.

It's not that i post bullshit, it's that everything i post must be a bullshit because I posted it.
It's that you are a fascist and Admin is a fascist. You two are like-minded so he supports you whether you're right or wrong because he's cool with you. I despise extremists on both sides of the political aisle, hence, I despise you and Admin. And you and Admin despise me. I'm happy with that because I know which of us is right and which of us is wrong. You fascist fucks are the ones who are wrong. I want nothing to do with either of you except to badmouth you two for being the jackals that you are.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
It's that you are a fascist and Admin is a fascist. You two are like-minded so he supports you whether you're right or wrong because he's cool with you. I despise extremists on both sides of the political aisle, hence, I despise you and Admin. And you and Admin despise me. I'm happy with that because I know which of us is right and which of us is wrong. You fascist fucks are the ones who are wrong. I want nothing to do with either of you except to badmouth you two for being the jackals that you are.
What ? A fascist ? I'm pretty sure my ideology is far more different than Admin's and we disagree on almost everything. And why do you despise me ? I didn't even talk about your left wing crap or supported the alt right and i've been in many conflicts with That Guy before.

And i don't despise you, i just don't care about you.

swingline747
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
The Hill is one of my favorite news sources and here's an article that just appeared in The Hill.

https://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurit ... arm-tweets

US voters' voting decisions were influenced by the Russians and some US voters aren't wise enough to know that their voting decisions were influenced by the Russians. Rats in a maze.

The Russians were able to swing the 2016 election and put Donald Trump into the White House. Without the Russian involvement HRC would be President today. Other than Russian interference and the Comey letter it was a close election. Russian interference plus the Comey letter put Trump over the top. Minus either of the two - Russian interference or the Comey letter - Trump would have lost.

At this time I think the Russians have sufficient influence in our elections to decide a close election and if they get more influence in our elections then they may even be able to decide blowout elections. In other words, if the Russians continue to get influence in our elections then even if voters decide in a wave election by a 60% to 40% margin to elect democrats the Russians will be able to alter that outcome to produce a republican wave win instead. Republicans will never fairly win an election again.

Added in 6 minutes 22 seconds:

Added in 2 minutes 40 seconds:

You're rather cavalier about losing American democracy. Some of us Americans do not want to lose our democracy to a foreign tyrant. But then we're patriotic and we support freedom whereas your clearly OK with being put under the thumb of a foreign tyrant and taking all of America with you.
an article "suggests" and that makes it a fact? Sorry but that doesnt check out. the first sentence even has "may".

The Russian troll farms that carried out a sophisticated disinformation campaign on U.S. social media platforms in 2016 may have influenced
Sorry these articles will be littered everywhere by people with TDS. Again why ignore Google, a global company whose entire business IS INFORMATION trying to outright manipulate our elections.