Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by Pat » 4 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
I don't know why, but the highlighted part had me rolling and it's 100% true. Her jaw is not necessarily so masculine, it's abnormal for any gender and it looks completely out of place and deformed, like you said.
No, that's simply wrong and I proved that a man with a jaw like that would not look deformed. But I'm not sure either you or @Xexos are able to read nor look at pictures somehow.
Her jaw is MASCULINE as hell. It's not fucking deformed. Do you know what deformed is?

EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
Probably true, but again using Gandy as an example, to me he's almost 100% masculine and hot as hell. But I will probably agree that in general, the best looking men have a blend of feminine and masculine, emphasizing strongly on the masculine side. A manly-man with a hint of pretty is what I tend to like. I definitely do not fancy guys like this:
I literally said exclude roided beast in my post.
EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
To be fair, this goes for men as well. I haven't met or talked to a man out there who doesn't value beauty in women almost above all. Even some guys on this forum who claim that women are so superficial are the same ones listing feature after feature they deem unattractive on a perfectly normal looking woman. Valuing beauty is a normal human reaction, whether you're male or female, straight or gay.

Added in 6 minutes 53 seconds:

Now that's a JAW-dropping makeover :roll:
Why even post this milquetoast bullshit? Yes, men and women like beauty. The difference is how women and men rate the opposite sex.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 4 months ago

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
No, that's simply wrong and I proved that a man with a jaw like that would not look deformed. But I'm not sure either you or Xexos are able to read nor look at pictures somehow.
Her jaw is MASCULINE as hell. It's not fucking deformed. Do you know what deformed is?

I literally said exclude roided beast in my post.

Why even post this milquetoast bullshit? Yes, men and women like beauty. The difference is how women and men rate the opposite sex.
Why do you constantly have to say that me or others are stupid, not able to read, don't know what deformed is, don't know what they're talking about etc. etc?
I was replying to @Xexos post by the way, not yours. Lately I find myself skipping more of your posts because I know it's a bunch of ''I know better than everyone!"-BS anyway.
Let's just agree to disagree, I know you think I'm a stupid degenerate woman without the ability to think rationally but I simply don't value your opinion here (as I'm sure you don't value mine!)
I'm surprised you are not a world leader or something with that outstanding IQ of yours, you apparently always know right from wrong so why not make actual use of yourself boy, instead of putting people down here? I honestly feel sorry for you, not because you're an incel before you pull that one again, but because you seem like a very unpleasant person and I would not be surprised if you find it hard getting along with people in real life either.
I made a quick edit just in your honor, no, doesn't look deformed at all :lol:

Added in 2 minutes 20 seconds:
Pat wrote:
4 months ago
The difference is how women and men rate the opposite sex.
Says the guy who found several flaws in a woman that others simply did not see :wtf:

Added in 3 minutes 13 seconds:
Pat wrote:
4 months ago
No, it's not deformed. It LOOKS deformed. Big difference, and yes, I know what deformed is :roll:
Attachments
40-something-man-2-1.jpg
40-something-man-2-1.jpg (188.33 KiB) Viewed 1703 times
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
Why do you constantly have to say that me or others are stupid, not able to read, don't know what deformed is, don't know what they're talking about etc. etc?
I was replying to Xexos post by the way, not yours. Lately I find myself skipping more of your posts because I know it's a bunch of ''I know better than everyone!"-BS anyway.
If you chime in on something a group is discussing you have to expect a response from a member of that group even if you didn't address him specifically.
EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
Let's just agree to disagree, I know you think I'm a stupid degenerate woman without the ability to think rationally but I simply don't value your opinion here (as I'm sure you don't value mine!)
Is it really a wonder that I don't value the opinion of someone who's willfully ignorant?
EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
I'm surprised you are not a world leader or something with that outstanding IQ of yours, you apparently always know right from wrong so why not make actual use of yourself boy, instead of putting people down here? I honestly feel sorry for you, not because you're an incel before you pull that one again, but because you seem like a very unpleasant person and I would not be surprised if you find it hard getting along with people in real life either.
You accuse me of calling others stupid, putting them down etc. and that you feel sorry for me because of that. But here you are attempting to put me down.
EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
I made a quick edit just in your honor, no, doesn't look deformed at all :lol:
That honestly doesn't look deformed apart from the signs of photoshop. It's doesn't look great since it's not in harmony with the rest of his face.
EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
Says the guy who found several flaws in a woman that others simply did not see :wtf:
Even if I were to rate women too low and find flaws other didn't see that would be a mere anecdote, and it doesn't matter in the large scale of things. But in the large scale of things I'm right as this picture that didn't get uploaded in my last post shows.
EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
No, it's not deformed. It LOOKS deformed. Big difference, and yes, I know what deformed is :roll:
That's just arguing semantics.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

Rumor used to be good looking. I don't like her microscopic nose. I don't know why she got
a nose job, I really don't. Her "natural" sized nose wasn't bad. She looked better before the
surgery.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 4 months ago

I think that okcupid chart is true of dating apps (and I believe it’s soly based on dating apps) but I don’t think this is true of ‘in person’ encounters. But I think since most of the 20 somethings now meet via the apps it may be a moot point for younger people.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 4 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
I think that okcupid chart is true of dating apps (and I believe it’s soly based on dating apps) but I don’t think this is true of ‘in person’ encounters.
This is a very important point, and to be honest, I still don't know what to think. Maybe you (or others) can provide an opinion, ideally based on specific examples.

On one hand, I'm thinking anonymous votings or dating apps are where women feel free to go for what (little) they really are attracted to and whatever is below that level (and necessarily many will have to go there) is a mere pragmatic compromise that is always at risk of actual, genuine desires coming back to haunt the woman and her relationship. And it's obvious that even barely average-looking women have to chance for sex with (at least somewhat) hot men, if they are cheeky and outgoing enough ( I know several first hand examples, and from one I know that she always ends up crying, because that 8 only wanted sex, the stereotype does exist), so unlike with most settling men who will most likely never get the opportunity, cheating is an option. Then there is also Fred whose opinion I value a lot, and he basically say that your SMV online is your SMV everywhere else. It's probably his most crushing statement ever to me, and I know he means it.

On the other hand, I have seen Tinder-accounts of (average) women. It's silly how many men (quite a lot of good-looking ones at that) there are and how they swipe right on all woman, especially if they are below a 7 or 8, and even the 7-8s are or have to be generous. Honestly, I can perfectly understand how you can get greedy and hyper-selective as a woman presented with this situation, I would definitely be the same.

The question is: is this pickiness really definitive? An old friend of mine whom I've been getting back in touch with is of the opinion that while a woman's standards for beauty in man are indeedhigher than they are for (most) men in women, he is convinced that there are more elements or tools a man can put to use to make a woman (also phyiscally) attracted (whereas a woman's attractiveness is somewhat set in stone based on the initial, more lenient rating of attractiveness, at least for most men). I respect his view, not only because he is the smartest and most eloquent person I know, but also because he's anything but a cock and provider-type and has been quite successful with women without being a Chad (though certainly not the 5 he rated himself when I basically forced him to).

Speaking of cucks, tastes and standards...yesterday, another friend of mine had an event with his company and after some drinks, they started discussing a couple that had met each other in that same firm. One guy said that after they'd got together, he had to encourage the male a lot, as he felt inferior, not good enough for her etc. IT's where my friend (who has been in a relationship for 10 or more years and he's anything but bitter, but to some degree familiar with and interested in things I also discuss here) lost it, especially as that guy is tall, atheletic, has a full head of hair, a good job and a decent face, whereas the woman is, well, very average and certainly not ABOVE his league (doubt she thinks so, otherwise she'd not have picked him). But it shows how little recognition most (Swiss) men below, say, a 7 get. And I notice how much it's getting to me as well, I'm finding increasingly difficult to know where I stand in the midst of m lack of success, my own ciritical view of my looks, but then also my standards & taste & pride. I've shown a woman I recently met to two users here, and while a few years ago I'd admittedly already have thought "ambitious, but well, what's the point in going below this level anyway?", I'm no longer even trying.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Arjen wrote:
4 months ago
This is a very important point, and to be honest, I still don't know what to think. Maybe you (or others) can provide an opinion, ideally based on specific examples.

On one hand, I'm thinking anonymous votings or dating apps are where women feel free to go for what (little) they really are attracted to and whatever is below that level (and necessarily many will have to go there) is a mere pragmatic compromise that is always at risk of actual, genuine desires coming back to haunt the woman and her relationship. And it's obvious that even barely average-looking women have to chance for sex with (at least somewhat) hot men, if they are cheeky and outgoing enough ( I know several first hand examples, and from one I know that she always ends up crying, because that 8 only wanted sex, the stereotype does exist), so unlike with most settling men who will most likely never get the opportunity, cheating is an option. Then there is also Fred whose opinion I value a lot, and he basically say that your SMV online is your SMV everywhere else. It's probably his most crushing statement ever to me, and I know he means it.

On the other hand, I have seen Tinder-accounts of (average) women. It's silly how many men (quite a lot of good-looking ones at that) there are and how they swipe right on all woman, especially if they are below a 7 or 8, and even the 7-8s are or have to be generous. Honestly, I can perfectly understand how you can get greedy and hyper-selective as a woman presented with this situation, I would definitely be the same.

The question is: is this pickiness really definitive? An old friend of mine whom I've been getting back in touch with is of the opinion that while a woman's standards for beauty in man are indeedhigher than they are for (most) men in women, he is convinced that there are more elements or tools a man can put to use to make a woman (also phyiscally) attracted (whereas a woman's attractiveness is somewhat set in stone based on the initial, more lenient rating of attractiveness, at least for most men). I respect his view, not only because he is the smartest and most eloquent person I know, but also because he's anything but a cock and provider-type and has been quite successful with women without being a Chad (though certainly not the 5 he rated himself when I basically forced him to).

Speaking of cucks, tastes and standards...yesterday, another friend of mine had an event with his company and after some drinks, they started discussing a couple that had met each other in that same firm. One guy said that after they'd got together, he had to encourage the male a lot, as he felt inferior, not good enough for her etc. IT's where my friend (who has been in a relationship for 10 or more years and he's anything but bitter, but to some degree familiar with and interested in things I also discuss here) lost it, especially as that guy is tall, atheletic, has a full head of hair, a good job and a decent face, whereas the woman is, well, very average and certainly not ABOVE his league (doubt she thinks so, otherwise she'd not have picked him). But it shows how little recognition most (Swiss) men below, say, a 7 get. And I notice how much it's getting to me as well, I'm finding increasingly difficult to know where I stand in the midst of m lack of success, my own ciritical view of my looks, but then also my standards & taste & pride. I've shown a woman I recently met to two users here, and while a few years ago I'd admittedly already have thought "ambitious, but well, what's the point in going below this level anyway?", I'm no longer even trying.

I do actually have an example but it’s so specific and I’m getting paranoid about getting busted on here.
I can actually tell you two stories that may give some perspective in a PM later on.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 4 months ago

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
No, that's simply wrong and I proved that a man with a jaw like that would not look deformed. But I'm not sure either you or Xexos are able to read nor look at pictures somehow.
She has a VERY masculine jaw. It's really pronounced.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 4 months ago

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
If you chime in on something a group is discussing you have to expect a response from a member of that group even if you didn't address him specifically.
A response is no problem, it's when you expect me to have read your post and on top of this agree with you it became a problem.
Pat wrote:
4 months ago
Is it really a wonder that I don't value the opinion of someone who's willfully ignorant?
It's not a surprise coming from you, but I don't believe I am ignorant just because I have a different opinion than you, or because I am female.
Pat wrote:
4 months ago
You accuse me of calling others stupid, putting them down etc. and that you feel sorry for me because of that. But here you are attempting to put me down.
Because you did! Implying that I cannot read or that I can't understand something so simple is the same as calling me stupid. And it's a trend I have seen with you, you get into discussions with people and you're often rude if they don't agree with you. It should be possible to disagree and discuss without having to resort to that stuff, and yes I knew I did that to you here, but only because I was a bit fed up.
Pat wrote:
4 months ago
That honestly doesn't look deformed apart from the signs of photoshop. It's doesn't look great since it's not in harmony with the rest of his face.
Not my best photoshop work, I did it in less than 2 minutes. To be fair I don't think that chin would be in harmony with anyone's face, deformed or not.
Even if I were to rate women too low and find flaws other didn't see that would be a mere anecdote, and it doesn't matter in the large scale of things. But in the large scale of things I'm right as this picture that didn't get uploaded in my last post shows.
I think it matters a bit. Your tastes are obviously quite advanced and you're a "scanner" (someone who scans people's looks for flaws)
I do this myself, the only difference is I don't feel offended by what others chose to do, as long as what they're doing is legal.
Pat wrote:
4 months ago
That's just arguing semantics.
I think it was a fair point.
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 4 months ago

koolaidshade wrote:
4 months ago

Damn, from "whats wrong with it" to "I want to have her babies"

It's amazing how our brains are wired for aesthetics.

Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
I think that okcupid chart is true of dating apps (and I believe it’s soly based on dating apps) but I don’t think this is true of ‘in person’ encounters. But I think since most of the 20 somethings now meet via the apps it may be a moot point for younger people.
It's commonly believed that in person encounters as you put it is different from online dating. But studies show the contrary.

"These findings support previous research in indicating that users of both Tinder™ and Online Dating Agencies do not differ from the general population." https://tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.108 ... 16.1162414

EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
A response is no problem, it's when you expect me to have read your post and on top of this agree with you it became a problem.
If a response is no problem then why did you imply that it was since you were only responding to @Xexos .
I don't expect anyone to agree with me, I just told you why you were wrong.
I expect you to read my post, when you respond to someone quoting me.
EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
It's not a surprise coming from you, but I don't believe I am ignorant just because I have a different opinion than you, or because I am female.
No, you're ignorant because you're not reading the post.
EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
or because I am female.
Because the only reason someone could possibly disagree with you is because you have a hole between your legs. xD It's ironic that you think so highly of yourself because of your hole and still you accuse me being a know-it-all.
EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
Because you did! Implying that I cannot read or that I can't understand something so simple is the same as calling me stupid. And it's a trend I have seen with you, you get into discussions with people and you're often rude if they don't agree with you. It should be possible to disagree and discuss without having to resort to that stuff, and yes I knew I did that to you here, but only because I was a bit fed up.
No, it isn't. It's possible to not be reading for other reasons than being stupid. In your case it's because you've already made up your mind about me, and everything I post.
EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
Not my best photoshop work, I did it in less than 2 minutes. To be fair I don't think that chin would be in harmony with anyone's face, deformed or not.
yep
EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
I think it matters a bit. Your tastes are obviously quite advanced and you're a "scanner" (someone who scans people's looks for flaws)
I do this myself, the only difference is I don't feel offended by what others chose to do, as long as what they're doing is legal.
Being offended by someones looks and explaining why I rate them the way I do are different things.
EvilLocks wrote:
4 months ago
I think it was a fair point.
no

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
It's commonly believed that in person encounters as you put it is different from online dating. But studies show the contrary.

"These findings support previous research in indicating that users of both Tinder™ and Online Dating Agencies do not differ from the general population." https://tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.108 ... 16.1162414

Okay so my comment was to your comment about how women process looks on social media dating apps and the ranking of hotness vs men. (The chart) that I think in person it’s different.

This study you quoted, from reading it, (partially skimming it to be fair because it’s long), I didn’t see anything about how we process looks being the same.

It’s a very involved and dull (to me) read so to be fair I may have missed that part.

Do you mind finding exactly where they discuss looks and rating attractiveness as being the same in person vs the dating apps?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 4 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
Do you mind finding exactly where they discuss looks and rating attractiveness as being the same in person vs the dating apps?
His bedroom.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

This woman's jaw looks like Superman's jaw in the oldest Superman comics where the artists are really stressing Superman's masculinity in the drawings.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Between these 2 pics she looks much sexier in the 2nd pic.

d2lzft0-1ef680aa-9ee9-4244-9b26-3a1d0bb71826.png
d2lzft0-1ef680aa-9ee9-4244-9b26-3a1d0bb71826.png (658.76 KiB) Viewed 1335 times