Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
Post Reply
User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 377
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 489
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by Exodus » 4 months ago

JLBB wrote:
4 months ago
I pretty much I agree they have it better. If they're attractive they have it significantly better, although unfortunately its the fault of men who enjoy their company, want to fuck them, or want them to like them etc and complaining doesn't help.
yea thats true. the white knights are the real bad ones here. its not really complaining, i'm basically just trying to help spread awareness that men are the real victims. its important nowadays when everyone thinks women are the victims. if no one states the truth then people will be too scared to say it.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1204
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1358
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
yea thats true. the white knights are the real bad ones here. its not really complaining, i'm basically just trying to help spread awareness that men are the real victims. its important nowadays when everyone thinks women are the victims. if no one states the truth then people will be too scared to say it.

:roll:



You should become a female. I think you would find your life much calmer.

Think about it, you could blame your constant down voting of people's votes
on your period. Nobody would question it then.

It would be more acceptable, because let's face it, what
can you blame it on in your situation? You are male, right?

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 377
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 489
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by Exodus » 4 months ago

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
You should become a female. I think you would find your life much calmer.

Think about it, you could blame your constant down voting of people's votes
on your period. Nobody would question it then.

It would be more acceptable, because let's face it, what
can you blame it on in your situation? You are male, right?
lmfao. what do you mean by the last part though?

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1204
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1358
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
lmfao. what do you mean by the last part though?
It is all about the same subject (down voting someone multiple times).

If that's the way you feel, then so be it.

Do you really think women have it easier? Maybe they do, who knows.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 377
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 489
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by Exodus » 4 months ago

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
It is all about the same subject (down voting someone multiple times).

If that's the way you feel, then so be it.

Do you really think women have it easier? Maybe they do, who knows.
>being able to sell pictures of their feet for hundreds of dollars
of course they have it easier :lol:

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 428
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1269
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by EvilLocks » 4 months ago

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
>being able to sell pictures of their feet for hundreds of dollars
of course they have it easier :lol:
Easier in the world of dating doesn't necessarily mean easier in life in general. Women go through stuff as well, as surprising as it may sound. Besides, there's only a relatively small group of women who have it ''easier'' (read: young, average+, mostly white)
It just baffles me how some men feel that it's impossible for women to go through shit in life just because it's said ''easier'' for them to get laid, find a mate etc.
And before someone pulls the ''now you're mocking the incels!"-card on me again, no I am not, I am just trying to explain for the 100th time how it's impossible for a guy to say anything about a woman's life being easy before he's been in her shoes.
There's a lot of issues a woman can face, abuse (physical and/or emotional), horrible parents, horrible friends, illness, loss of close ones, mental illness, issues in professional life, money issues, being treated horribly by a spouse of people in general, being taken advantage of, rape+++
Do you really, truly think that just because a woman has access to sex that it somehow erases all other problems in life?
:roll:
I know you think that women shouldn't be on this forum, you said the same on HairLossTalk, but here we are! A hair loss forum should be able to include people of both genders without someone making a fuss about it. If you truly want to avoid seeing or talking to females then I suggest you visit an all-male forum specifically.
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 308
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 874
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by Pat » 4 months ago

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Dude i thought the same too during my hardcore incel years when i was a dumb angry teenager.
:roll:
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Look, if you wanna apply this to some of the women of our generation, fine, but you have to admit that most of our generation is mentally fucked up whether they're men or women. It's no wonder that things like cuckoldery and other sick shit are phenomenons in our generations and didn't exist before, at least not that much. Many men nowadays don't even qualify as men compared to the past generations, or else society wouldn't be the mess we have today.
Cuckoldry is a product of women are wonderful effect, hypergamy, and value in the sexual market. No sane man would want to be a cuckold, it's not in a mans nature. There's different ways men turn into cucks, but it's due to how females are able dominate men in the sexual market place. Cucks know either conciously or subconciously that they're not able to get women by being their true self. Being a cuck is nothing but a mating strategy, like being a male feminist.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Any either way, most western women don't reproduce with Chad, they fuck Chad until they settle down with a betabux and then have a child with him, which completely neglects the purpose of fucking Chad in the first place or having healthy offspring as you claim. Fucking Chad is just fun the same as fucking Scarlet Johanson is more fun than fucking the average women, and they're able to do it, so it's not a surprise they do it frequently in their younger years when they want to fuck around.
Female biology doesn't know if Chad wears a condom, or she's on the pill etc. Their biology tells them to seek out the highest value sperm that they can. The difference between a man whoring around which I also denounce by the way, is that men don't ruin their ability to pair bond like women do when they have sex. This is also rooted in biology, a female needs a man to help her raise the children, so it's crucial that she pairs a bond with the dad. This ability to pair bond gets reduced for every sexual partner a female has.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Anyways, i disagree about that statement you made. The best and most amazing person i've ever seen in my life is my mother who is a woman. She certainly has honor, discipline and morals better than most men out there. The amount of shit she had to go through to make our family live a decent life is just unimaginable, not to mention that she took care of her original family including her father and 5 other siblings after her mother died, and she didn't even complain once. And she wasn't forced to do that at all. My father isn't a "chad" or "genetically superior male" and she wasn't forced to be with him or take care of us, but she did it out of pure unconditional love, honor, discipline and morals. If i spent a thousand years i probably wouldn't be able to repay what my mother has done to me or my family. I also like my sisters and even though we sometimes fight like any normal siblings, they have always treated me with kindness and deeply cared about me.
I don't want to criticize your mother so I'll just leave it at this. She did this for her children.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
So, no i don't think all women are primitive, evil demonic creatures who just care about some garbage DNA inside our blood.
Huh? Neither do I.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 609
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by Xexos » 4 months ago

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
:roll:


Cuckoldry is a product of women are wonderful effect, hypergamy, and value in the sexual market. No sane man would want to be a cuckold, it's not in a mans nature. There's different ways men turn into cucks, but it's due to how females are able dominate men in the sexual market place. Cucks know either conciously or subconciously that they're not able to get women by being their true self. Being a cuck is nothing but a mating strategy, like being a male feminist.
Yeah, but you have to admit that those men are sick bastards who deserve to be shot down for this. Not all cuckolds are turned like that because of their wives, many cuckolds have normal marriages, but their sick thoughts turn into fetishes and then they turn their wives into whores and themselves into cuckolds.

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
Female biology doesn't know if Chad wears a condom, or she's on the pill etc. Their biology tells them to seek out the highest value sperm that they can. The difference between a man whoring around which I also denounce by the way, is that men don't ruin their ability to pair bond like women do when they have sex. This is also rooted in biology, a female needs a man to help her raise the children, so it's crucial that she pairs a bond with the dad. This ability to pair bond gets reduced for every sexual partner a female has.
The correlation between physical strength or even health and being successful with women is not that big. I've seen many Chads with genetic chronic diseases and fucked up mental issues and i've seen ugly men who're completely healthy mentally and physically, physically fit and strong, fertile, etc, but they still lose against that Chad filled with chronic diseases. Also i seriously don't understand how ugliness is an indicator of unhealthy genetics. Because of testosterone ? I've seen many many ugly men with high testosterone and many beautiful male model slayers with low testosterone.
Image

Image

Image

Also almost every man has indicators for high testosterone and low testosterone at the same time. I have thick eyebrows, "hunter eyes" and broad shoulders which are signs of high testosterone, but i also have some receding bones in my face and small chin, which are indicators of low testosterone. I have a friend who is 6'4, really broad and strong and has a nice jaw and chin, but really bad bug eyes and relatively thin eyebrows and there're many other cases you can see on daily basis.

Also many women are beautiful and have wide, square jaws who are supposedly a masculine features, like Jessica Alba.

Image

Is testosterone really a magic compound that fixes ALL your problems, makes you ripped in 10 days and gives you the ability to fly and everything ? In the end all hormones matter and genetics are a really complex thing

Its all about being aesthetically pleasing. as long as you LOOK good people will like you. Its why Chads and prettyboys are liked while ugly geniuses and masculine strong men are disliked. And that's because of the halo effect and because we human generally likes things that looks good and beautiful whether it's other humans, animals, objects, whatever. It's really not that complex and doesn't require the mental gymnastics of applying Darwinism in the dating scene.


Pat wrote:
4 months ago
I don't want to criticize your mother so I'll just leave it at this. She did this for her children.
It's not all about motherly instincts. If so, all mothers would be the same since humans share the same instincts. But you can find many women who kill their children (abortion), abuse and rape them, hit them on daily basis, ignore them to fuck other men and many countless cases. But you still find women like my mother and yours who were able to raise children in a good way. Do you seriously think that those mothers only do it out of instinct and their personal morals or feelings involved ?

Many mothers are evil and many mothers are good, they're both women and they share the same instincts, but they're still way different.

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
Huh? Neither do I.
That's great, so we agree on a point.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 308
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 874
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by Pat » 4 months ago

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Yeah, but you have to admit that those men are sick bastards who deserve to be shot down for this. Not all cuckolds are turned like that because of their wives, many cuckolds have normal marriages, but their sick thoughts turn into fetishes and then they turn their wives into whores and themselves into cuckolds. Almost like Stockholm syndrome.
That's why I specifically wrote sane man. Another way a man could turn into a cuck is if he had traumatic experiences and is incapable of believing a woman would like him for him thus subconciously turning himself into a cuck.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
The correlation between physical strength or even health and being successful with women is not that big. I've seen many Chads with genetic chronic diseases and fucked up mental issues and i've seen ugly men who're completely healthy mentally and physically, physically fit and strong, fertile, etc, but they still lose against that Chad filled with chronic diseases. Also i seriously don't understand how ugliness is an indicator of unhealthy genetics. Because of testosterone ? I've seen many many ugly men with high testosterone and many beautiful male model slayers with low testosterone.
Image

Image

Image

Also almost every man has indicators for high testosterone and low testosterone at the same time. I have thick eyebrows, "hunter eyes" and broad shoulders which are signs of high testosterone, but i also have some receding bones in my face and small chin, which are indicators of low testosterone. I have a friend who is 6'4, really broad and strong and has a nice jaw and chin, but really bad bug eyes and relatively thin eyebrows and there're many other cases you can see on daily basis.
I never said high t and physical strength equals Chad. But, it would be more likely (exclude roided beasts) the correlation of beauty, sexual dimorphism, symmetry to healthy offspring is what attraction is based on. And great features can sometimes outweigh the bad ones.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Also many women are beautiful and have wide, square jaws who are supposedly a masculine features, like Jessica Alba.

Image
Jessica Alba's jaw isn't all that masculine. A truly masculine jaw like Bruce Willis daughters have will outweigh the beauty on a woman no matter what.
Image
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Is testosterone really a magic compound that fixes ALL your problems, makes you ripped in 10 days and gives you the ability to fly and everything ? In the end all hormones matter and genetics are a really complex thing
No?
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Its all about being aesthetically pleasing. as long as you LOOK good people will like you. Its why Chads and prettyboys are liked while ugly geniuses and masculine strong men are disliked. And that's because of the halo effect and because we human generally likes things that looks good and beautiful whether it's other humans, animals, objects, whatever. It's really not that complex and doesn't require the mental gymnastics of applying Darwinism in the dating scene.
Darwinism is applied to the dating scene for sure. Having healthy offspring is crucial in dating aspects. I agree on your point about humans liking beautiful things in general.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
It's not all about motherly instincts. If so, all mothers would be the same since humans share the same instincts. But you can find many women who kill their children (abortion), abuse and rape them, hit them on daily basis, ignore them to fuck other men and many countless cases. But you still find women like my mother and yours who were able to raise children in a good way. Do you seriously think that those mothers only do it out of instinct and their personal morals or feelings involved ?

Many mothers are evil and many mothers are good, they're both women and they share the same instincts, but they're still way different.
Those cases you point to are extreme outliers of mentally insane women or women manipulated by society. Human mothers just like a bear mother will do anything to protect their kids. All instincts affect emotion and actions.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 609
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by Xexos » 4 months ago

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
That's why I specifically wrote sane man. Another way a man could turn into a cuck is if he had traumatic experiences and is incapable of believing a woman would like him for him thus subconciously turning himself into a cuck.
Some men are turned into a cuck because of porn or because of other environmental reasons besides women.

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
I never said high t and physical strength equals Chad. But, it would be more likely (exclude roided beasts) the correlation of beauty, sexual dimorphism, symmetry to healthy offspring is what attraction is based on. And great features can sometimes outweigh the bad ones.
According to evolution theory, men with higher testosterone are better looking and stronger and healthier, and only those men are attractive to women for survival reasons. I said that it doesn't take testosterone to make a man attractive as lesbian-looking prettyboys have low testosterone and are not that strong or healthy, but women thirst for their dicks.

And symmetry and all of this doesn't correlate to being genetically fitter. Almost all the studies done on this are garbage and have no real scientific backup. Being ugly doesn't mean you're inferior physically or mentally or less healthy or weaker, it means that you're unpleasing to the sight of humans due to the halo effect. That's why women want nothing to do with ugly men. Ugly men are like a food that tastes like shit, so it would always be considered bad no matter how much hidden nutritions it might contain.
Pat wrote:
4 months ago
Jessica Alba's jaw isn't all that masculine. A truly masculine jaw like Bruce Willis daughters have will outweigh the beauty on a woman no matter what.
Image
Jessica Alba's jaw is fairly more masculine than 80% of men i see on daily basis whether in real life or online. And that jaw you posted doesn't look masculine, it looks deformed and would look like shit on MOST men and women alike. And just because big jaw looks bad on some women, doesn't mean that it's a good feature for men. Small noses look better on men and they're considered a feminine feature. A long midface looks like shit on almost any man and it's considered a masculine, sexual dimorphic feature.

Masculine doesn't always mean better. ALL attractive men have a blend of both masculine and feminine features combined, but brutally masculine men look like retarded ogres almost all the time.

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
No?
According to all the documentaries and studies i saw about evolution and natural selection in humans, they were all based on that testosterone crap as it's a superhuman serum or something.

It's almost as they're brainwashing women into thinking that non-male model men are garbage.


In conclusion, women don't give a shit about how healthy, fertile, strong you're or how much of a chance of survival you've. As long as you look good and are pleasing to look at, they'll like you.

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
Darwinism is applied to the dating scene for sure. Having healthy offspring is crucial in dating aspects. I agree on your point about humans liking beautiful things in general.
No, Darwinism is not applied at all due to the two reasons i listed before.

1-More attractive doesn't necessarily mean healthier or stronger or more fertile.

2-Women nowadays don't even reproduce with those supposedly healthy men. If women cared so much about their offspring, they'd not abort Chad's kids and then get pregnant with a Betabux's supposedly unhealthy offspring.

The current dating scene is anything but natural, that's why things are getting so fucked up.

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
Those cases you point to are extreme outliers of mentally insane women or women manipulated by society. Human mothers just like a bear mother will do anything to protect their kids. All instincts affect emotion and actions.
It's not extreme outliers as you might think. Many mothers nowadays are shitty, especially mothers of our generation. It's actually rare to see a decent mother nowadays. Back then though ? Yeah maybe they were extreme outliers. Which shows you that the reason is not instincts as they've not changed in the span of 50 years, but because people were acting more like humans back then.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 308
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 874
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by Pat » 4 months ago

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Some men are turned into a cuck because of porn or because of other environmental reasons besides women.
Yes, we agree on that I even mentioned that a traumatic experience could turn a man into a cuck.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
According to evolution theory, men with higher testosterone are better looking and stronger and healthier, and only those men are attractive to women for survival reasons. I said that it doesn't take testosterone to make a man attractive as lesbian-looking prettyboys have low testosterone and are not that strong or healthy, but women thirst for their dicks.
Can you provide an example of a lesbian-looking prettyboy who's widely regarded as a sex symbol by fertile women? I find that hard to believe as all of the male sex symbols look the same. For instance go here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ladyboners/top/?t=all and disregard the blatant virtuesignaling and "funny" posts.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
And symmetry and all of this doesn't correlate to being genetically fitter. Almost all the studies done on this are garbage and have no real scientific backup. Being ugly doesn't mean you're inferior physically or mentally or less healthy or weaker, it means that you're unpleasing to the sight of humans due to the halo effect. That's why women want nothing to do with ugly men. Ugly men are like a food that tastes like shit, so it would always be considered bad no matter how much hidden nutritions it might contain.
That's simply false. Symmetry correlates to being genetically fitter and studies show this. Being ugly correlates with being mentally and physically inferior, and less healthy. It sucks, but it's true. I agree and studies agree that the halo effect makes the symmetric beautiful people seem even more mentally and physically superior than what they are.

"In other words, this meta-analysis revealed that individuals with high facial symmetry are actually just slightly healthier but are perceived as much healthier than less symmetrical people, which is in line with the evolutionary hypothesis that weak association between symmetry and genetic quality is sufficient to create a selection pressure to choose symmetrical mates (e.g. Little et al., 2008)."
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... ersonality
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Image
Jessica Alba's jaw is fairly more masculine than 80% of men i see on daily basis whether in real life or online. And that jaw you posted doesn't look masculine, it looks deformed and would look like shit on MOST men and women alike. And just because big jaw looks bad on some women, doesn't mean that it's a good feature for men. Small noses look better on men and they're considered a feminine feature. A long midface looks like shit on almost any man and it's considered a masculine, sexual dimorphic feature.

Masculine doesn't always mean better. ALL attractive men have a blend of both masculine and feminine features combined, but brutally masculine men look like retarded ogres almost all the time.
I don't know if Jessica Alba's jaw is more masculine than 80% of men, but yes Jessica Alba's jaw is fairly masculine. The point of posting Bruce Willis daughters jaw was to show that a extremely masculine jaw can ruin an otherwise good looking womans attractiveness. And since there's more room for error in a womans looks than a man, it had to be extreme. And a jaw like that would not be considered deformed on a man. No one has ever said that for instance Ron Perlman's jaw is deformed. A long midface isn't considered a masculine, sexual dimorphic feature LOL.
Image
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
According to all the documentaries and studies i saw about evolution and natural selection in humans, they were all based on that testosterone crap as it's a superhuman serum or something.

It's almost as they're brainwashing women into thinking that non-male model men are garbage.


In conclusion, women don't give a shit about how healthy, fertile, strong you're or how much of a chance of survival you've. As long as you look good and are pleasing to look at, they'll like you.


No, Darwinism is not applied at all due to the two reasons i listed before.

1-More attractive doesn't necessarily mean healthier or stronger or more fertile.

2-Women nowadays don't even reproduce with those supposedly healthy men. If women cared so much about their offspring, they'd not abort Chad's kids and then get pregnant with a Betabux's supposedly unhealthy offspring.

The current dating scene is anything but natural, that's why things are getting so fucked up.
In conclusion, you're wrong.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
It's not extreme outliers as you might think. Many mothers nowadays are shitty, especially mothers of our generation. It's actually rare to see a decent mother nowadays. Back then though ? Yeah maybe they were extreme outliers. Which shows you that the reason is not instincts as they've not changed in the span of 50 years, but because people were acting more like humans back then.
Extreme outliers, maybe not as we don't have the data. But they're outliers for sure.

User avatar
koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 259
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 368
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by koolaidshade » 4 months ago

Image

Image

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 609
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by Xexos » 4 months ago

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
Can you provide an example of a lesbian-looking prettyboy who's widely regarded as a sex symbol by fertile women? I find that hard to believe as all of the male sex symbols look the same. For instance go here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ladyboners/top/?t=all and disregard the blatant virtuesignaling and "funny" posts.
Image

I've seen many women who prefer androgynous men in general.

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
That's simply false. Symmetry correlates to being genetically fitter and studies show this. Being ugly correlates with being mentally and physically inferior, and less healthy. It sucks, but it's true. I agree and studies agree that the halo effect makes the symmetric beautiful people seem even more mentally and physically superior than what they are.
That's complete bullshit. There's not one evidence that suggest ugly people are less healthy or less strong or are more likely to get diseases. Not one evidence. Looking good doesn't mean that you're smart or strong or healthy, it doesn't mean shit, it just means that you look good. It's just that our world values beauty above almost everything else. But that doesn't mean you're something special because you're better looking.
Pat wrote:
4 months ago
"In other words, this meta-analysis revealed that individuals with high facial symmetry are actually just slightly healthier but are perceived as much healthier than less symmetrical people, which is in line with the evolutionary hypothesis that weak association between symmetry and genetic quality is sufficient to create a selection pressure to choose symmetrical mates (e.g. Little et al., 2008)."
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... ersonality
That's a garbage study from a shitty university. It doesn't really explain why this happen or the scientific reason behind it.

People need to know that just because a study exists, doesn't mean the bullshit it contains is true. Science is NOT a religion and scientists are not priests and they can spew bullshit all the time like everyone else. Most studies throughout history have been proven to be nonsense and that's how science evolve.

150 years ago scientists believed that masturbating for a long time could make you go blind.

Pat wrote:
4 months ago
I don't know if Jessica Alba's jaw is more masculine than 80% of men, but yes Jessica Alba's jaw is fairly masculine. The point of posting Bruce Willis daughters jaw was to show that a extremely masculine jaw can ruin an otherwise good looking womans attractiveness. And since there's more room for error in a womans looks than a man, it had to be extreme. And a jaw like that would not be considered deformed on a man. No one has ever said that for instance Ron Perlman's jaw is deformed. A long midface isn't considered a masculine, sexual dimorphic feature LOL.
Image
It's based on what i personally see everyday, and i tend to notice people's faces more than average because i've spent years obsessing about Lookism as you know. And Jessica Alba's jaw is better than at least 80% of the men i see.

Look, a jaw like that wouldn't be considered "deformed" on a man, why ? Because every man is different. There's something called "facial harmony", which is the TRUE dictation of one's attractiveness. Some men look better with smaller jaws because there other features look more harmonious this way, some men look better with big jaws, etc. But some features like a long midface looks like shit on most people because it's an ugly feature, and i'll talk about long midface now.

A long midface isn't a masculine, sexual dimorphic trait ? That is just plain ignorance. Where did you hear this nonsense from, lookism.net?

It's a well known fact that men have longer midfaces than women.

The fact that men have longer midfaces than women proves it to be a masculine, sexually dimorphic feature. So high T men are more likely to have long midfaces compared to low T men.

That's just simple biology that could be confirmed without the needing of any studies.
Pat wrote:
4 months ago
In conclusion, you're wrong.


Extreme outliers, maybe not as we don't have the data. But they're outliers for sure.
No, i'm not wrong. You're just coping hard because you don't want to see Western women in a different light. You want to blame it all on nature and genetics because you can't face the fact that Western women are intentionally making your life garbage. Throughout the years women and men lived together just fine (which still happens in my country), and women were content with looks-matched men and all the evolution bullshit never happened. Ironically, when it's happening as you claim, women are more depressed than ever and every young woman is riddled with mental illnesses and complexes. It's no wonder that in my country and every non-Western country the word Incel doesn't even exist. I might be the only guy in my whole city who knows about this crap, might be because i'm weird as fuck. I see women dating ugly and looks-matched men all the time and there's no problem here.

I honestly don't know why i got too much into that incel shit when it doesn't even affect me that much. I think i was just a teenager who wanted to feel acceptance from a community and empowered to some extent, but this shit has hold me back for about 3 years of my life and completely fucked my head, and i'm just sick of it. I won't waste my life anymore because of this shit.

I'm sorry bro, but the problem is mainly with Western women because they've been raised to be completely fucked up in the head. And i explained the reason in my other thread "There's an anti-male war in the west to destroy western society".

Don't forget to thank your friend Shlomo Goldstein for ruining your society and women.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 308
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 874
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by Pat » 4 months ago

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Image

I've seen many women who prefer androgynous men in general.
Women preferring androgynous men would be exceptions to the rule, go to the link I provided and see for yourself.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
That's complete bullshit. There's not one evidence that suggest ugly people are less healthy or less strong or are more likely to get diseases. Not one evidence. Looking good doesn't mean that you're smart or strong or healthy, it doesn't mean shit, it just means that you look good. It's just that our world values beauty above almost everything else. But that doesn't mean you're something special because you're better looking.
It's pointless discussing anything because you'll never concede anything and even if I prove you wrong you just simply say my sources are faulty. Because I literally provided you evidence that says the contrary, and you still say "There's not one evidence".
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
That's a garbage study from a shitty university. It doesn't really explain why this happen or the scientific reason behind it.
No, it isn't. It's even a meta study.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
People need to know that just because a study exists, doesn't mean the bullshit it contains is true. Science is NOT a religion and scientists are not priests and they can spew bullshit all the time like everyone else. Most studies throughout history have been proven to be nonsense and that's how science evolve.
You're delusional. You really think your own random thoughts are greater than a peer review meta study. It's proven to be true in this study, and if you think otherwise you need to prove it. The burden of proof is in your hands.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
150 years ago scientists believed that masturbating for a long time could make you go blind.
Could you provide evidence of this claim? I know about the myth, but I don't think that was ever universally backed by science.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
It's based on what i personally see everyday, and i tend to notice people's faces more than average because i've spent years obsessing about Lookism as you know. And Jessica Alba's jaw is better than at least 80% of the men i see.
Better? That I can agree on, but you said more masculine.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Look, a jaw like that wouldn't be considered "deformed" on a man, why ? Because every man is different. There's something called "facial harmony", which is the TRUE dictation of one's attractiveness. Some men look better with smaller jaws because there other features look more harmonious this way, some men look better with big jaws, etc. But some features like a long midface looks like shit on most people because it's an ugly feature, and i'll talk about long midface now.
This is pointless. You're attacking strawmans, and moving goalposts. I never argued there's no such thing as harmony. I said the jaw of Bruce Willis daughter was masculine enough to ruin an otherwise pretty womans looks.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
A long midface isn't a masculine, sexual dimorphic trait ? That is just plain ignorance. Where did you hear this nonsense from, lookism.net?

It's a well known fact that men have longer midfaces than women.

The fact that men have longer midfaces than women proves it to be a masculine, sexually dimorphic feature. So high T men are more likely to have long midfaces compared to low T men.

That's just simple biology that could be confirmed without the needing of any studies.
No, it isn't. Provide a source for this claim. You can't just establish things as facts yourself.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
No, i'm not wrong. You're just coping hard because you don't want to see Western women in a different light. You want to blame it all on nature and genetics because you can't face the fact that Western women are intentionally making your life garbage. Throughout the years women and men lived together just fine (which still happens in my country), and women were content with looks-matched men and all the evolution bullshit never happened. Ironically, when it's happening as you claim, women are more depressed than ever and every young woman is riddled with mental illnesses and complexes. It's no wonder that in my country and every non-Western country the word Incel doesn't even exist. I might be the only guy in my whole city who knows about this crap, might be because i'm weird as fuck. I see women dating ugly and looks-matched men all the time and there's no problem here.
The difference is before they had to settle, now that the dating market and social values have changed they no longer have to. They can sleep around without judgement, and they don't need men as providers the government will provide for them. To keep it very short.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
I honestly don't know why i got too much into that incel shit when it doesn't even affect me that much. I think i was just a teenager who wanted to feel acceptance from a community and empowered to some extent, but this shit has hold me back for about 3 years of my life and completely fucked my head, and i'm just sick of it. I won't waste my life anymore because of this shit.
And I'm the one coping? You're projecting. You want to believe what you believe, that's fine. But it doesn't change the facts.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
I'm sorry bro, but the problem is mainly with Western women because they've been raised to be completely fucked up in the head. And i explained the reason in my other thread "There's an anti-male war in the west to destroy western society".

Don't forget to thank your friend Shlomo Goldstein for ruining your society and women.
It's true, and I haven't argued otherwise, that the social changes that has happened has changed how women act. That's also their biology that makes women easily manipulated.

I'll leave it at that because you're not worth talking to. You construct strawmen, move goalposts, you're incapable of conceding anything even when you're literally proven wrong, and you don't provide sources on anything like your word is holy.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 428
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 1269
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by EvilLocks » 4 months ago

Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Image
Jessica Alba's jaw is fairly more masculine than 80% of men i see on daily basis whether in real life or online. And that jaw you posted doesn't look masculine, it looks deformed and would look like shit on MOST men and women alike.
I don't know why, but the highlighted part had me rolling and it's 100% true. Her jaw is not necessarily so masculine, it's abnormal for any gender and it looks completely out of place and deformed, like you said.
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
And just because big jaw looks bad on some women, doesn't mean that it's a good feature for men. Small noses look better on men and they're considered a feminine feature.
I don't necessarily think this is true. For instance, David Gandy has a bigger and crooked nose and he's considered attractive by most:
Image
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
Masculine doesn't always mean better. ALL attractive men have a blend of both masculine and feminine features combined, but brutally masculine men look like retarded ogres almost all the time.
Probably true, but again using Gandy as an example, to me he's almost 100% masculine and hot as hell. But I will probably agree that in general, the best looking men have a blend of feminine and masculine, emphasizing strongly on the masculine side. A manly-man with a hint of pretty is what I tend to like. I definitely do not fancy guys like this:
Image
Xexos wrote:
4 months ago
In conclusion, women don't give a shit about how healthy, fertile, strong you're or how much of a chance of survival you've. As long as you look good and are pleasing to look at, they'll like you.
To be fair, this goes for men as well. I haven't met or talked to a man out there who doesn't value beauty in women almost above all. Even some guys on this forum who claim that women are so superficial are the same ones listing feature after feature they deem unattractive on a perfectly normal looking woman. Valuing beauty is a normal human reaction, whether you're male or female, straight or gay.

Added in 6 minutes 53 seconds:
koolaidshade wrote:
4 months ago
Image

Image
Now that's a JAW-dropping makeover :roll:
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest