Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by Exodus » 4 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
This is a safe space-free zone. Post at your own risk.
its risky for men. not women. you guys have hordes of white knights to protect you from criticism, we don't

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 4 months ago

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
its risky for men. not women. you guys have hordes of white knights to protect you from criticism, we don't
yes, yes, you're a delicate flower. I know, I know.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
lol. ad hominem because you know i'm right :clap:

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 4 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
Why can't you come up with a proper response instead? Are you really going to suggest that there's no stigma for men to wear hairpieces compared to women?
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
lol. ad hominem because you know i'm right :clap:
Whatever you say precious.

Added in 1 minute 4 seconds:
Uncle Grandfather wrote:
4 months ago
Why can't you come up with a proper response instead? Are you really going to suggest that there's no stigma for men to wear hairpieces compared to women?
Is that what he's talking about?
No.
but nice try to move the goal post there.

hey, look @Exodus you got a white knight. No need for private section anymore.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
Whatever you say precious.

Added in 1 minute 4 seconds:

Is that what he's talking about?
No.
but nice try to move the goal post there.

hey, look Exodus you got a white knight. No need for private section anymore.
he's right you still aren't addressing my point. and this wasn't about hairpieces but women being coddled by society in contrast to men.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
he's right you still aren't addressing my point. and this wasn't about hairpieces but women being coddled by society in contrast to men.
No. Actually the point was you wanted a men's only section on this forum. I think you wrote you needed it.

And I pointed out that HairLossTalk has what you need.

You don't want to go be there--where I'm sure impact is all out of women since me and @EvilLocks are here and Pas is gone.

Ask @Admin to make a men's section.
I don't care and I doubt @EvilLocks will care. We still always post where we want to anyway..
what is he going to do then?
Ban us? We've all been there, done that.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
No. Actually the point was you wanted a men's only section on this forum. I think you wrote you needed it.

And I pointed out that HairLossTalk has what you need.

You don't want to go be there--where I'm sure impact is all out of women since me and EvilLocks are here and Pas is gone.

Ask Admin to make a men's section.
I don't care and I doubt EvilLocks will care. We still always post where we want to anyway..
what is he going to do then?
Ban us? We've all been there, done that.
i was responding to you saying this wasn't a risk free zone. i'm saying theres risk for men but not for women

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
i was responding to you saying this wasn't a risk free zone. i'm saying theres risk for men but not for women
No. You said women should never be allowed to post here.

and I find it ironic because you can freely go back to HairLossTalk and have what you want. Or need.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
No. You said women should never be allowed to post here.

and I find it ironic because you can freely go back to HairLossTalk and have what you want. Or need.
Again thats not my point. You didnt address where i said that men face criticism for what they say, unlike women.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
Again thats not my point. You didnt address where i said that men face criticism for what they say, unlike women.
I’ve stuck to the point.
You’re the one attempting to shift the conversation to something else to gain some sympathy.
I’m not a coward but I’m foolish going back and forth with you and I’m going to take a page from captainforeheads book and no longer respond to you or you’re nonsense.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
I’ve stuck to the point.
You’re the one attempting to shift the conversation to something else to gain some sympathy.
I’m not a coward but I’m foolish going back and forth with you and I’m going to take a page from captainforeheads book and no longer respond to you or you’re nonsense.
you literally havent stuck to the point at all. you bring up that this place is a safe space free zone. i respond that its a safe space free zone for women, not for men. and then you go on some tangent

also hairlosstalk doesnt have gender exclusive forums either

i edited out the insult in that post and in this one. as usual women dont understand what its like to be a man and i expect it at this point but it still makes me angry.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 4 months ago

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
you literally havent stuck to the point at all. you bring up that this place is a safe space free zone. i respond that its a safe space free zone for women, not for men. and then you go on some tangent

also hairlosstalk doesnt have gender exclusive forums either

i edited out the insult in that post and in this one. as usual women dont understand what its like to be a man and i expect it at this point but it still makes me angry.
Women definitely have men that will White Knight for them, but they simultaneously have males who criticise them for getting those White Knights they didn't ask for or being a Woman in general on their little space.

Honestly in a forum its not really an issue, it falls into the category of who gives a shit. In the real world and in a workplace is where the support of women even if they're clearly wrong, and career progression through sucking up to a horny boss becomes a problem. Its not like its ever been any different though, men are horny and like to have positive relationships with women in general so will bow to them in a way they won't to a man. Same situation with life and career experiences for an attractive vs ugly male though, your existence, experiences and features as an individual are of course to some degree luck of who you are born as. You're probably also not going to get raped in alleyway at 3 am when leaving work as a male either.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

JLBB wrote:
4 months ago
Women definitely have men that will White Knight for them, but they simultaneously have males who criticise them for getting those White Knights they didn't ask for or being a Woman in general on their little space.

Honestly in a forum its not really an issue, it falls into the category of who gives a shit. In the real world and in a workplace is where the support of women even if they're clearly wrong, and career progression through sucking up to a horny boss becomes a problem. Its not like its ever been any different though, men are horny and like to have positive relationships with women in general so will bow to them in a way they won't to a man. Same situation with life and career experiences for an attractive vs ugly male though, your existence, experiences and features as an individual are of course to some degree luck of who you are born as. You're probably also not going to get raped in alleyway at 3 am when leaving work as a male either.
true but overall its still definitely a lot easier to be a woman. just take a few more common sense precautions like not going into bad areas

and i never criticize women for getting white knigts. i criticize them acting like they have it bad

also @Hairblues not responding doesnt make you right. fake high horse because you dont have an argument

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 4 months ago

Exodus wrote:
4 months ago
true but overall its still definitely a lot easier to be a woman. just take a few more common sense precautions like not going into bad areas

and i never criticize women for getting white knigts. i criticize them acting like they have it bad

also Hairblues not responding doesnt make you right. fake high horse because you dont have an argument

I pretty much I agree they have it better. If they're attractive they have it significantly better, although unfortunately its the fault of men who enjoy their company, want to fuck them, or want them to like them etc and complaining doesn't help.