Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
And that in typical woman fashion by insulting the mans ability to have sex. What a classic.
Huh? Where? :lol:

Added in 5 minutes :
Pat wrote:
2 months ago
No. Not at all. I don't blame women. Blaming women for acting like women is like blaming a fish for swimming. The current state of society is at the hands of the cucks who allowed this to happen.

As a side note that response was a excellent example of how a woman argues. Instead of arguing the message you attack the messager. And that in typical woman fashion by insulting the mans ability to have sex. What a classic.
Just to be clear, I don't think and never have thought you will do like Elliot did. It's just a few similarities in your writing about women:
An example from Elliot's manifesto:
Attachments
Skjermbilde 2019-05-25 kl. 00.26.33.png
Skjermbilde 2019-05-25 kl. 00.26.33.png (234.45 KiB) Viewed 644 times
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
Huh? Where? :lol:
Seriously?
EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
This paragraph could be an excerpt from Elliot Rodger's manifesto :wtf:
When you instead of arguing my message you dismiss it by implying that my thoughts are like Elliot Rodger's a man known for his incapability of having sex.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
Seriously?

When you instead of arguing my message you dismiss it by implying that my thoughts are like Elliot Rodger's a man known for his incapability of having sex.
I've read the manifesto, I saw some similarities, that's it. I never mocked you for not getting sex, only called you out on your irrational feelings about women :)
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
I've read the manifesto, I saw some similarities, that's it. I never mocked you for not getting sex, only called you out on your irrational feelings about women :)
If that were the case then why not just say that in the first place?

And my thoughts about women aren't irrational. Which you never said in your first post, all you did was attempt to mock me. My thoughts make sense evolutionary. As I explained the reason women are the way they are is because that gives them the greatest odds for continuing their lineage.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 2 months ago

women should have never been allowed to post here

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 2 months ago

Exodus wrote:
2 months ago
women should have never been allowed to post here
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
Any quality that seperates a man from an animal are qualities women simply doesn't possess. Be it honor, discipline, or morals. Women's mind are solely focused on one thing only, producing healthy offspring. Womens brains are not evolved to think for themselves
Dude i thought the same too during my hardcore incel years when i was a dumb angry teenager. Look, if you wanna apply this to some of the women of our generation, fine, but you have to admit that most of our generation is mentally fucked up whether they're men or women. It's no wonder that things like cuckoldery and other sick shit are phenomenons in our generations and didn't exist before, at least not that much. Many men nowadays don't even qualify as men compared to the past generations, or else society wouldn't be the mess we have today. Any either way, most western women don't reproduce with Chad, they fuck Chad until they settle down with a betabux and then have a child with him, which completely neglects the purpose of fucking Chad in the first place or having healthy offspring as you claim. Fucking Chad is just fun the same as fucking Scarlet Johanson is more fun than fucking the average women, and they're able to do it, so it's not a surprise they do it frequently in their younger years when they want to fuck around.

Anyways, i disagree about that statement you made. The best and most amazing person i've ever seen in my life is my mother who is a woman. She certainly has honor, discipline and morals better than most men out there. The amount of shit she had to go through to make our family live a decent life is just unimaginable, not to mention that she took care of her original family including her father and 5 other siblings after her mother died, and she didn't even complain once. And she wasn't forced to do that at all. My father isn't a "chad" or "genetically superior male" and she wasn't forced to be with him or take care of us, but she did it out of pure unconditional love, honor, discipline and morals. If i spent a thousand years i probably wouldn't be able to repay what my mother has done to me or my family. I also like my sisters and even though we sometimes fight like any normal siblings, they have always treated me with kindness and deeply cared about me.

So, no i don't think all women are primitive, evil demonic creatures who just care about some garbage DNA inside our blood.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
All women are malleable, in fact women are mere animals.

Any quality that seperates a man from an animal are qualities women simply doesn't possess. Be it honor, discipline, or morals. Women's mind are solely focused on one thing only, producing healthy offspring. Womens brains are not evolved to think for themselves, they only follow the herd, because following the herd is beneficial for their children. Ever since man invented fire no woman has ever ascended past these basic animalistic desires.
I don’t even believe that you believe this.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 2 months ago

Xexos wrote:
2 months ago
Dude i thought the same too during my hardcore incel years when i was a dumb angry teenager. Look, if you wanna apply this to some of the women of our generation, fine, but you have to admit that most of our generation is mentally fucked up whether they're men or women. It's no wonder that things like cuckoldery and other sick shit are phenomenons in our generations and didn't exist before, at least not that much. Many men nowadays don't even qualify as men compared to the past generations, or else society wouldn't be the mess we have today. Any either way, most western women don't reproduce with Chad, they fuck Chad until they settle down with a betabux and then have a child with him, which completely neglects the purpose of fucking Chad in the first place or having healthy offspring as you claim. Fucking Chad is just fun the same as fucking Scarlet Johanson is more fun than fucking the average women, and they're able to do it, so it's not a surprise they do it frequently in their younger years when they want to fuck around.

Anyways, i disagree about that statement you made. The best and most amazing person i've ever seen in my life is my mother who is a woman. She certainly has honor, discipline and morals better than most men out there. The amount of shit she had to go through to make our family live a decent life is just unimaginable, not to mention that she took care of her original family including her father and 5 other siblings after her mother died, and she didn't even complain once. And she wasn't forced to do that at all. My father isn't a "chad" or "genetically superior male" and she wasn't forced to be with him or take care of us, but she did it out of pure unconditional love, honor, discipline and morals. If i spent a thousand years i probably wouldn't be able to repay what my mother has done to me or my family. I also like my sisters and even though we sometimes fight like any normal siblings, they have always treated me with kindness and deeply cared about me.

So, no i don't think all women are primitive, evil demonic creatures who just care about some garbage DNA inside our blood.
immigration to EU when
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

C4L wrote:
2 months ago
immigration to EU when
Nah, i'm fine where i'am. I would rather stay in my home and with my family no matter how hard things could be here. I don't like being in a place where i'm not welcomed and seen as an enemy.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago
:wave: :wave: :wave:
lmao. i'm half joking. i think there should be a section for men only, but i'll be fair and say there should be a section for women only too.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Exodus wrote:
2 months ago
lmao. i'm half joking. i think there should be a section for men only, but i'll be fair and say there should be a section for women only too.
They have that at HairLossTalk.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago
They have that at HairLossTalk.
fuck that place. we left it for a reason. we need to have it here

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Exodus wrote:
2 months ago
fuck that place. we left it for a reason. we need to have it here
This is a safe space-free zone. Post at your own risk.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
I've read the manifesto, I saw some similarities, that's it.
@Pat That's how I viewed it.

Also, congrats EL for getting married.

Hope you are pregnant. :thumbup: