Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by supremegentleman » 6 months ago

The video was removed.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Youtuber Fousey gets a hair piece

Post by JLBB » 6 months ago

supremegentleman wrote:
6 months ago
The video was removed.
Listening to this guy try to justify it without simply admitting bald is ugly is unbelievably aggravating.

"I wanted to try something different"

His temples and frontline look incredibly unnatural also. Crazy how delusional people get over hair, the fuckwit should just get a giant 5000 graft FUT and supplement with 3-4k FUE grafts. Easily has the means rather than going through all the ridiculous looking alternatives like this and his SMP failures.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 6 months ago

JLBB wrote:
6 months ago
Listening to this guy try to justify it without simply admitting bald is ugly is unbelievably aggravating.

His temples and frontline look incredibly unnatural also. Crazy how delusional people get over hair, the fuckwit should just get a giant 5000 graft FUT and supplement with 3-4k FUE grafts. Easily has the means rather than going through all the ridiculous looking alternatives like this and his SMP failures.
It looks bad.

I’ve been researching wigs and toppers and I’m thinking to get one for when I want to switch up my part line and also to take the stigma out of my head in case I do need one sooner vs later.
I found a Jewish young woman who hand makes custom ones in Brooklyn and many of them look like works of art. (A few look fake but I think it’s how the customer orders them vs others)
Prices are reasonable in my opinion, but a long wait because she does each one by hand so it’s at least like 6 months.
Some on her insta look too dense but some look baby fine and it seems like when you custom order you pick your own density.
some people like that ‘packed’ look because they wrongly assume more is better when less is actually better and much more natural.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 6 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
6 months ago
It looks bad.

I’ve been researching wigs and toppers and I’m thinking to get one for when I want to switch up my part line and also to take the stigma out of my head in case I do need one sooner vs later.
I found a Jewish young woman who hand makes custom ones in Brooklyn and many of them look like works of art. (A few look fake but I think it’s how the customer orders them vs others)
Prices are reasonable in my opinion, but a long wait because she does each one by hand so it’s at least like 6 months.
Some on her insta look too dense but some look baby fine and it seems like when you custom order you pick your own density.
some people like that ‘packed’ look because they wrongly assume more is better when less is actually better and much more natural.
Definitely have been impressed with many I've seen, which is why its all the more maddening seeing a guy like this with infinite resources getting a piss poor result he could find from a $50 wig. Even the colour is so off.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

You got to admire the fact that the guy has tried every half-assed solution out there to try to fix his hair loss in a safe manner, or so he thinks, all while lying about how he doesn't care about his hair loss that much and it's all just a bonus.

Yeah sure, that's certainly what those countless YouTube videos about you trying to fix your hair loss tell us. Here you can really see the nightmare of not daring to go for the actual solution, which is hair transplants, or even meds because he also probably thinks that finasteride and minoxidil are dangerous.

And on top of all that, after his failed SMP which gave him a condom-like head, that's what he manages to get for a hair piece, really? First, it's way to thick, second, he just had to keep the unrealistic square hair line he had chosen for his SMP, and third, man those videos of him full of rationalizations he's been putting out are cringy.

I wish he would just be honest with himself and his audience: yes he cares about hair loss, he's obsessed with it, there's nothing wrong with that, but just admit, and yes he's afraid of going for the solutions that would actually make a difference, which will leave him stuck in this limbo for months, probably years.

According to my father who's now worn a hair piece for 35 years, almost everyone he's seen come to his salon has eventually given up on the hair piece, and I don't think Fousey is going to be the exception to that. I got my money on him appearing bald in a video in a few months, saying he actually prefers being bald, and possibly sharing a link to slybaldguys in the description of his video.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

Char
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shave, wiggy or hatty.

Post by Char » 6 months ago

Wow, it looks fake as fuck. I bet it's the old fashioned one.
I think he looks better bald with his shitty SMP.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

Char wrote:
6 months ago
Wow, it looks fake as fuck. I bet it's the old fashioned one.
I think he looks better bald with his shitty SMP.
I got pictures of my dad from the 1980's and his hair piece looks way more realistic than the one Fousey is wearing here. They got the whole course of human history to perfect hair pieces, so it makes sense that they peaked a while ago.

Celebrities like Charlton Heston, Humphrey Bogart, Fred Astaire, John Wayne, etc. were already wearing a hair piece in the 1940's and very few people from the general public even know this.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 6 months ago

JLBB wrote:
6 months ago

It's painful to watch, isn't it?
This dude is painful to watch as it is (so annoying), but why not just admit that he's insecure about his hair? Better tell it like it is and take it from there.
Like you said, it looks unnatural. It has a funny style and the hair line is too straight, I get that he's trying to look like one of those ''hot'' black basketball players, but it's a no from me.
Also, he'll be back to bald in no time, mark my words. I'll give it a month or two at best haha. If you are not 100% committed to wearing you won't make it in the long run. Wearing is an art, it takes patience, skill and money. This guy will get tired of it very soon, no doubt.
Like you said he should just get a hair transplant and move on, it looks like he has decent donor and with his SMP it might end up looking quite good.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 6 months ago

Admin wrote:
6 months ago

And on top of all that, after his failed SMP which gave him a condom-like head, that's what he manages to get for a hair piece, really? First, it's way to thick, second, he just had to keep the unrealistic square hair line he had chosen for his SMP, and third, man those videos of him full of rationalizations he's been putting out are cringy.
Condom like head lol. But you are right. The dude seems to have a warped sense of what looks real. Firs he gets a bizarre fake looking smp. Then he goes on and gets an obviously fake looking wig.
Trump 2020

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 6 months ago

I remember that guy. He would go on a blind date, wear a hat (at an outside place to eat). Then he
would get pissed off when his date rejected him. He put the entire date on youtube. A lot of women
said shitty things about his hair (when they found out). Some were honest on camera, or they
didn't realize it until it was too late.
Think happy thoughts.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 6 months ago

Admin wrote:
6 months ago
You got to admire the fact that the guy has tried every half-assed solution out there to try to fix his hair loss in a safe manner, or so he thinks, all while lying about how he doesn't care about his hair loss that much and it's all just a bonus.

Yeah sure, that's certainly what those countless YouTube videos about you trying to fix your hair loss tell us. Here you can really see the nightmare of not daring to go for the actual solution, which is hair transplants, or even meds because he also probably thinks that finasteride and minoxidil are dangerous.

I wish he would just be honest with himself and his audience: yes he cares about hair loss, he's obsessed with it, there's nothing wrong with that, but just admit, and yes he's afraid of going for the solutions that would actually make a difference, which will leave him stuck in this limbo for months, probably years.

According to my father who's now worn a hair piece for 35 years, almost everyone he's seen come to his salon has eventually given up on the hair piece, and I don't think Fousey is going to be the exception to that. I got my money on him appearing bald in a video in a few months, saying he actually prefers being bald, and possibly sharing a link to slybaldguys in the description of his video.
The video was removed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I AM DYING. That was faster than we predicted! :clap: :lol: :lol: "Give it a last shot" :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

Post by supremegentleman » 6 months ago

rclark wrote:
6 months ago
I remember that guy. He would go on a blind date, wear a hat (at an outside place to eat). Then he
would get pissed off when his date rejected him. He put the entire date on youtube. A lot of women
said shitty things about his hair (when they found out). Some were honest on camera, or they
didn't realize it until it was too late.

Found the video.

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Post by koolaidshade » 6 months ago

supremegentleman wrote:
6 months ago

[/media]

Found the video.