Am I suffering from hair loss?

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
Gidle
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 2
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: Nothing

Re: Am I suffering from hair loss?

Post by Gidle » 2 months ago

My hair is more wavy. I'm not even sure what ethnicity hair type I am. My mom is Cuban and My Dad is Persian. (Iranian)
Thats nice if im not suffering from Androgen Alopecia hair loss but How?? My parents haven't lost their hair yet and god knows they've been through way more stress and stuff than me. They came from 3rd world countries and they been through alot. I was struggling with really bad stress for 8 months due to some bad drama and more stress from school and on top of that my grades were really low and i was suffering with image issues. I'm fine now. Hell now I fell in love with my hair ironic im losing it. I take back everything i ever said about it :/

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 257
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 417
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Am I suffering from hair loss?

Post by Exodus » 2 months ago

Gidle wrote:
2 months ago
My hair is more wavy. I'm not even sure what ethnicity hair type I am. My mom is Cuban and My Dad is Persian. (Iranian)
Thats nice if im not suffering from Androgen Alopecia hair loss but How?? My parents haven't lost their hair yet and god knows they've been through way more stress and stuff than me. They came from 3rd world countries and they been through alot. I was struggling with really bad stress for 8 months due to some bad drama and more stress from school and on top of that my grades were really low and i was suffering with image issues. I'm fine now. Hell now I fell in love with my hair ironic im losing it. I take back everything i ever said about it :/
how many times do we have to say that male pattern baldness isn't from stress . its honestly insulting and just helps to confirm what we say about baldness being so hated. it HAS TO BE the bald mans fault OF COURSE. :roll:. stress, bad diet, whtatever bullshit full heads say.

those myths show that people think baldness can't just be genetics , its GOT TO BE a sign of bad health. :roll:

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1182
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Am I suffering from hair loss?

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

Gidle wrote:
2 months ago
My hair is more wavy. I'm not even sure what ethnicity hair type I am. My mom is Cuban and My Dad is Persian. (Iranian)
Thats nice if im not suffering from Androgen Alopecia hair loss but How?? My parents haven't lost their hair yet and god knows they've been through way more stress and stuff than me. They came from 3rd world countries and they been through alot. I was struggling with really bad stress for 8 months due to some bad drama and more stress from school and on top of that my grades were really low and i was suffering with image issues. I'm fine now. Hell now I fell in love with my hair ironic im losing it. I take back everything i ever said about it :/
I'm glad you're on this board. This is an opportunity for you to learn something, and you seem intelligent. To be honest, I'm old enough to be most people's father here.

In fact, now that my man boobs are getting bigger, I'm starting to look like people's mother as well.

There are people that don't suffer from any hairloss at all, such as @That Guy. So, don't feel bad about it. It'@That Guy is on here a lot.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 952
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2003
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Am I suffering from hair loss?

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
I'm glad you're on this board. This is an opportunity for you to learn something, and you seem intelligent. To be honest, I'm old enough to be most people's father here.

In fact, now that my man boobs are getting bigger, I'm starting to look like people's mother as well.

There are people that don't suffer from any hairloss at all, such as @That Guy. So, don't feel bad about it. It's OK. That Guy is on here a lot.
You seem to be really on this kick about me not having hairloss. I assume this is because you're asshurt for repeatedly looking like an idiot in basically every debate.

I will say it clearly:

I have never, not in PMs, not on any forum, shared pictures or anything like that of my hair. My hair is somewhere in the limbo between NW2 and 3, and was badly diffusing before I got on the drugs.

I have stated this, and you can check, in all the forums I post on. I only post on 3 forums. This one, HairLossTalk, and sometimes the comment section of HLC2020.

That's it.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1182
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Am I suffering from hair loss?

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
You seem to be really on this kick about me not having hairloss. I assume this is because you're asshurt for repeatedly looking like an idiot in basically every debate.

I will say it clearly:

I have never, not in PMs, not on any forum, shared pictures or anything like that of my hair. My hair is somewhere in the limbo between NW2 and 3, and was badly diffusing before I got on the drugs.

I have stated this, and you can check, in all the forums I post on. I only post on 3 forums. This one, HairLossTalk, and sometimes the comment section of HLC2020.

That's it.
:thumbup: :lol: :lol: :o . Look, I never said who That was. Why do you think it is you?

In fact, this person is black. Are you black? Just curious.

Besides, there's NO WAY that person could be white. Did you know he is Jewish? Jews can't be
white, right?
that_guy.jpg
that_guy.jpg (43.39 KiB) Viewed 378 times

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 952
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2003
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Am I suffering from hair loss?

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
:thumbup: :lol: :lol: :o . Look, I never said who That was. Why do you think it is you?

In fact, this person is black. Are you black? Just curious.

Besides, there's NO WAY that person could be white. Did you know he is Jewish? Jews can't be
white, right?

that_guy.jpg
No, you specifically said it was me posting on BaldTruthTalk or whatever.

Like, at least try and remember the stories you make up

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 922
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2495
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Am I suffering from hair loss?

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

Not here to simply side with @That Guy but more just point out that with rclark I've been on the receiving end of this weird schtick he does, where he acts crazy and insane to muddle things up and I think in some way he feels like he's winning? Or what he's doing is really clever?

It's just so poorly thought out, it's clearly not That Guy, probably nobody apart from rclark even gets the joke, but he just ploughs on regardless and has to stick with this terrible idea because he doesn't know what else to do. Obviously That Guy is just going to simply reply that this is nonsense and a waste of everyone's time, rclark tries to troll further and twist things in this manner that is probably highly intelligent for his standard.

"Look, I never said who That was. Why do you think it is you?"

Inner monologue: heh, that really turned the tables, got him there :smirk:

It's not fooling anyone and as always is a gigantic waste of time.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1182
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Am I suffering from hair loss?

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
Not here to simply side with ThatGuy but more just point out that with rclark I've been on the receiving end of this weird schtick he does, where he acts crazy and insane to muddle things up and I think in some way he feels like he's winning? Or what he's doing is really clever?

It's just so poorly thought out, it's clearly not ThatGuy, probably nobody apart from rclark even gets the joke, but he just ploughs on regardless and has to stick with this terrible idea because he doesn't know what else to do. Obviously ThatGuy is just going to simply reply that this is nonsense and a waste of everyone's time, rclark tries to troll further and twist things in this manner that is probably highly intelligent for his standard.

"Look, I never said who That was. Why do you think it is you?"

Inner monologue: heh, that really turned the tables, got him there :smirk:

It's not fooling anyone and as always is a gigantic waste of time.
Why do you say that?

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 922
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2495
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Am I suffering from hair loss?

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
Why do you say that?
I guess I'm actually just trying to help, but it's a lost cause when you do things like this edit. It really shows how much you care about how you're presented on here and having the upper hand, which is even worse, considering how your posts look 90% of the time.

At least the atypical retarded poster people can look at and go "well this is clearly nonsensical, but the guy must not give a fuck" but you do! You try so hard, you really put thought and effort in (which we all do, but you legitimately craft things as cleverly as you can) and it comes out looking, like your posts look.

Anyway well done, it's totally not obvious that was an edit, you win another round! My positive rate above looks so stupid now! You've deceived your forum audience.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1182
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Am I suffering from hair loss?

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
I guess I'm actually just trying to help, but it's a lost cause when you do things like this edit. It really shows how much you care about how you're presented on here and having the upper hand, which is even worse, considering how your posts look 90% of the time.

At least the atypical retarded poster people can look at and go "well this is clearly nonsensical, but the guy must not give a fuck" but you do! You try so hard, you really put thought and effort in (which we all do, but you legitimately craft things as cleverly as you can) and it comes out looking, like your posts look.

Anyway well done, it's totally not obvious that was an edit, you win another round! My positive rate above looks so stupid now! You've deceived your forum audience.
The upper hand in what, being old and bald?

For some reason, I think of you as the board therapist, trying to keep the peace at all costs. That's why
I'm going to write some useless information, because I trust you with it (and only you).

That said, I just came to a realization today. A lot of these places that sell hair loss treatments are
not made by balding males. That might be why they don't care (or seem to). The one place I was buying
a product from, since 2016, packed it up because they just had a kid. The other place, whose formula seems
to turn into liquid shit in cold weather, decided to send my package as early as possible, even though they already
charged me, and I told them to delay it a few days.

It's just fucking depressing. I feel like I should have gone into pharmacy, because I would be a lot richer than
I am today.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest