God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by That Guy » 7 months ago

blackg wrote:
7 months ago
Life doesn't always have to have a meaning or purpose. Just being a healthy human being is enough.
No, it's not. "I'm not dying" is not the only benchmark for a thriving civilization.

The attitude that "everything is meaningless except for whatever you think it means" and no shared, objective morals and sense of good and bad among people is how we get people like you, and shit like this being deemed acceptable

Conservatives, real ones anyway, are happier than liberals for this exact reason. They accept the world and meaning within it as it is, rather than trying to twist everything and everyone into a shape that makes them feel better according to subjective feelings.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/07/13/ ... -liberals/

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 7 months ago

That Guy wrote:
7 months ago
No, it's not. "I'm not dying" is not the only benchmark for a thriving civilization.

The attitude that "everything is meaningless except for whatever you think it means" and no shared, objective morals and sense of good and bad among people is how we get people like you, and shit like this being deemed acceptable

Now it seems like you have a fetish for this kid too, along with @Rudiger.

You claimed that only conservatives nuclear families know the meaning of true happiness.
But that photo of the trans kid posing with his tattooed mother looks lovely.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 7 months ago

I do feel bad for that guy.

This is so rare for his age group to. This is probably just five percent of teenage men, or less (as high
as a three).

It is strange though.

When I used to see guys in their early twenties going through this shit, I used to think silently to myself
*this will never happen to me". Then I turned twenty and there I was, same density as this seventeen year
old. The same thing when I saw guys in their teens.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 7 months ago

blackg wrote:
7 months ago
Now it seems like you have a fetish for this kid too, along with Rudiger.

You claimed that only conservatives nuclear families know the meaning of true happiness.
Turn yourself into the police you sick, fucking degenerate

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Post by koolaidshade » 7 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
7 months ago
Because not everyone is worthy enough for it. That's like saying "why just not make exams and let everyone graduates without studying". Yeah, because that's going to be fair of course.
People take exams because it serves as a benchmark of their work/knowledge/intuition. They have to graduate with a degree in order to fulfill a prerequisite for a job and let their employers know that they were capable of putting in some work back in college and can possibly continue to do so in the workforce.

Why should people be denied paradise, when in the end all they're gonna do is not work or be productive at all in it?
Stan22 wrote:
7 months ago
And suffering change people, yes, but not all people. Prophets were the most people to ever suffer on earth and they never changed. They lost their children, their money, got kicked from their countries, got harassed and mocked every single day by everyone, some died from hunger and others from diseases and others were killed openly without mercy. Those prophets are supposed to be the best people who almost never sin, so God should make their lives the best right ? No, they had the worst lives ever and yet they accepted it because they were wise enough to know what they should do.
And there are good people who suffer a lot too, like spend all their money on treatments on a dying friend/relative, only to watch them die, and then get sick and die themselves soon after. And a portion of these people are not religious at all.

Some kid with AIDS and tetanus in Africa can also get cancer and ebola, and that would just be the cherry on top of a shit sandwich.
Stan22 wrote:
7 months ago
If you think your life is worse than them because you're like NW2 (like OP) and no one even considers you balding, then you're a weakling who will never make it in life.

Yeah, genetics matter in life, that's the truth only a moron would deny. But life is suffering overall and even if we all had good genetics, there would still be evil people, murderers, rapists, diseases, etc. So genetics are not everything. You can be born as Chad and suddenly get cancer or ALS or become disabled and then your genetics won't matter anymore, you'd be fucked much more than an incel. So just being born with good genetics doesn't mean you'd have a guaranteed easy life.
We have every right to be disenfranchised by things in life, especially those that disadvantage us. Whether you be that african kids with aids or some regular guy struggling to land a higher paying job and hotter girlfriend. This drive is what makes us improve ourselves and also society. If people had the mentality of settling for less, we wouldnt have computers and better medical equipment.

"Oh we'll be just fine with this shitty mainframe, at least its better than the typewriters that the boomers used in ww2. Lets not be upset at how slow it is or even worry about making a better machine"

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 7 months ago

koolaidshade wrote:
7 months ago
People take exams because it serves as a benchmark of their work/knowledge/intuition. They have to graduate with a degree in order to fulfill a prerequisite for a job and let their employers know that they were capable of putting in some work back in college and can possibly continue to do so in the workforce.

Why should people be denied paradise, when in the end all they're gonna do is not work or be productive at all in it?

And there are good people who suffer a lot too, like spend all their money on treatments on a dying friend/relative, only to watch them die, and then get sick and die themselves soon after. And a portion of these people are not religious at all.

Some kid with AIDS and tetanus in Africa can also get cancer and ebola, and that would just be the cherry on top of a shit sandwich.

We have every right to be disenfranchised by things in life, especially those that disadvantage us. Whether you be that african kids with aids or some regular guy struggling to land a higher paying job and hotter girlfriend. This drive is what makes us improve ourselves and also society. If people had the mentality of settling for less, we wouldnt have computers and better medical equipment.

"Oh we'll be just fine with this shitty mainframe, at least its better than the typewriters that the boomers used in ww2. Lets not be upset at how slow it is or even worry about making a better machine"
You want everyone to enter paradise ? Fair enough, I'll hire a killer, a rapist to kill and rape you and your family and then i wanna see your face when you see them enter paradise happily after all they've done.

A Job example is different than a paradise, as the job is a give and take deal, but paradise you only take and don't give anything back. Yes in a job you need to prove that you're capable of performing the job for some time, but everyone can enter heaven and be okay right ? Wrong, that would be unfair. People are not equal, their actions and intentions are different, so having them being rewarded equally and no punishment at all is beyond retarded as their would be no point of life in the first place and there'd be no concept of good and evil as everyone can do whatever they want and get rewarded at the end.

Yeah life is suffering for everyone and everyone struggles daily, but not everyone suffer the same amount. But why does this even matter if we'll all die someday anyways ? Imagine Chad being thrown in eternal hell or something, do you think he'd be happy because he fucked thousands of jailbaits on Earth ? Even if Chad entered heaven, he'd forget completely about what happened on Earth as heaven would be infinite times better.

Life isn't meant to be taken seriously at all.

It's okay to be frustrated with life and complain. We're all weak humans anyways and we need to let it out sometimes because we can't take too much. But there's a difference between complaining and feeling like shit and between making a retarded, big claim that God doesn't exist because you're losing your hair.

And i'm not saying you have to settle for less, you have to always improve yourself and your life to minimize suffering. But whining all day long and feeling sorry for yourself while doing absolutely nothing at all to better your life is just pathetic.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

blackg wrote:
7 months ago
Now it seems like you have a fetish for this kid too, along with Rudiger.

How did his mom get so flat chested? I wish I could use her workout regimen
to get rid of my man boobs. We should be learning from these experiences.

It's funny how people react so strongly to these photos. As if they have
never seen people like that before.

There's a confession I want to tell those people. The truth is, I am not
as agile as Spider Man.
I actually cannot climb walls.

Did I say too much? Do you think "The Special" person is going to get
angry with me.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

rclark wrote:
7 months ago
How did his mom get so flat chested? I wish I could use her workout regimen
to get rid of my man boobs. We should be learning from these experiences.

It's funny how people react so strongly to these photos. As if they have
never seen people like that before.

There's a confession I want to tell those people. The truth is, I am not
as agile as Spider Man.
I actually cannot climb walls.

Did I say too much? Do you think "The Special" person is going to get
angry with me.
His mum looks great and seems to have a great workout regime. My hope is for more non-traditional families like this because they look so happy and content.

Now, the next Spider Man movie should feature a transgender Spider Man...
Spider Person.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
7 months ago
His mum looks great and seems to have a great workout regime. My hope is for more non-traditional families like this because they look so happy and content.

Now, the next Spider Man movie should feature a transgender Spider Man...
Spider Person.
Maybe Spider Lesbian? I could definitely see Rosie O Donnel in the KingPin role.
All she has to do is shave her head.

rosie_o_donell.jpg
rosie_o_donell.jpg (5.15 KiB) Viewed 1121 times
Attachments
Trumps_wife_Ivanka.jpg
Trumps_wife_Ivanka.jpg (7.28 KiB) Viewed 1121 times

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

rclark wrote:
7 months ago
Maybe Spider Lesbian? I could definitely see Rosie O Donnel in the KingPin role.
All she has to do is shave her head.

rosie_o_donell.jpg
Rosier would nail it as Penelope Parker.

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Post by koolaidshade » 7 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
7 months ago
You want everyone to enter paradise ? Fair enough, I'll hire a killer, a rapist to kill and rape you and your family and then i wanna see your face when you see them enter paradise happily after all they've done.

A Job example is different than a paradise, as the job is a give and take deal, but paradise you only take and don't give anything back. Yes in a job you need to prove that you're capable of performing the job for some time, but everyone can enter heaven and be okay right ? Wrong, that would be unfair. People are not equal, their actions and intentions are different, so having them being rewarded equally and no punishment at all is beyond retarded as their would be no point of life in the first place and there'd be no concept of good and evil as everyone can do whatever they want and get rewarded at the end.

Yeah life is suffering for everyone and everyone struggles daily, but not everyone suffer the same amount. But why does this even matter if we'll all die someday anyways ? Imagine Chad being thrown in eternal hell or something, do you think he'd be happy because he fucked thousands of jailbaits on Earth ? Even if Chad entered heaven, he'd forget completely about what happened on Earth as heaven would be infinite times better.

Life isn't meant to be taken seriously at all.

It's okay to be frustrated with life and complain. We're all weak humans anyways and we need to let it out sometimes because we can't take too much. But there's a difference between complaining and feeling like shit and between making a retarded, big claim that God doesn't exist because you're losing your hair.

And i'm not saying you have to settle for less, you have to always improve yourself and your life to minimize suffering. But whining all day long and feeling sorry for yourself while doing absolutely nothing at all to better your life is just pathetic.
I meant why cant we all be born into paradise, right when we have a clean slate, so that we would grow up in a good environment and not be instilled with any negativity?

I'm not whining/rotting all day long. Not to brag but me along with others on this forum have accomplished more than you have, despite everything.

Also, when you get into paradise, do you think god will just create for you a mate (or 72) and then supernaturally compel her to find you attractive and love you? Or take an existing female soul in paradise and force her to love you?

Or will he facially reconstruct you to be a chad in paradise? How do you reconcile with this? And wouldnt you get bored there after a while?

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

koolaidshade wrote:
7 months ago
I meant why cant we all be born into paradise, right when we have a clean slate, so that we would grow up in a good environment and not be instilled with any negativity?

I'm not whining/rotting all day long. Not to brag but me along with others on this forum have accomplished more than you have, despite everything.

Also, when you get into paradise, do you think god will just create for you a mate (or 72) and then supernaturally compel her to find you attractive and love you? Or take an existing female soul in paradise and force her to love you?

Or will he facially reconstruct you to be a chad in paradise? How do you reconcile with this? And wouldnt you get bored there after a while?
But we were created in heaven until our father Adam sinned and was expelled along with Eve and then they reproduced on Earth. So what you want actually happened before.

When i mentioned people whining, i didn't talk specifically about you to be honest, if you think otherwise then you're just sensitive and insecure about something and that's not my problem.

And why not do some research if you're that ignorant ? That's why i don't like debating with most atheists as they always show extreme lack of knowledge about what they're talking about.

In Heaven we'll be all perfect and equal, so it's not that God will force her or them to be attracted to me, i'll be attractive to begin with. I will still be the same person, but with no flaws whatsoever.

And no i don't think i'd get bored from literally living in Heaven even if i'm immortal. Well at least it's better than spending my immortality in hell.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 7 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
7 months ago
But we were created in heaven until our father Adam sinned and was expelled along with Eve and then they reproduced on Earth. So what you want actually happened before.

When i mentioned people whining, i didn't talk specifically about you to be honest, if you think otherwise then you're just sensitive and insecure about something and that's not my problem.

And why not do some research if you're that ignorant ? That's why i don't like debating with most atheists as they always show extreme lack of knowledge about what they're talking about.

In Heaven we'll be all perfect and equal, so it's not that God will force her or them to be attracted to me, i'll be attractive to begin with. I will still be the same person, but with no flaws whatsoever.

And no i don't think i'd get bored from literally living in Heaven even if i'm immortal. Well at least it's better than spending my immortality in hell.
who invented/cretead (((god)))?
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

C4L wrote:
7 months ago
who invented/cretead (((god)))?
God is the ultimate creator, he wasn't created, because if he was he wouldn't be God nor the creator.

He exists out of our time dimension and our logic and laws don't apply to him as he was the one to create them. He has always existed and will always exist. That may be hard to comprehend, but that's because our brains and knowledge are very limited and we can't understand everything.

Still that makes much more sense than a heated ball that existed out of nowhere and suddenly exploded for no reason and then an almost a limitless universe came into existence.

A planet came into existence in perfect, flawless conditions, which magically allowed a cell called LUCA to come out of nowhere, then it's genetics magically appeared and then mutations (Which are extremely rare and 99.99% of cases they're really harmful), started happening without any fails, adding new information, magically, out of nowhere, allowing a weird creature to come into existence and then this creature kept mutating until there was two sexes, male and female, completely perfect for each others to mate and have more creatures, not only for a species or two, but for billions of species, all driven by a secret instinct to survive (no one knows why, but they want to survive), and then the great and beautiful life in nature you see today is a result of this wonderful experience that has never happened again and no cell managed to even exist after our heroic LUCA even though Earth is claimed to be "billions of years old", but it looks like opportunity knocks ones or something.

You seriously want me to believe this shit because God is "too illogical" ? That sounds like a tale from an anime or something.

And i have a question too, who created the ball that exploded and how the cell managed to exist and survive ?

You might tell me that if i'm wondering this, then why i don't wonder the same about God ? Because as i said before, God exists outside of our time dimension, logic and laws, but the big bang and evolution happened within them, so the two are not the same.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by rclark » 6 months ago

koolaidshade wrote:
7 months ago
I skimmed through the thread in under 30 seconds and he indicated that he is actually 16, going on 17. he's also sexually active and does not wish to jeopardize that with finasteride.

So he's not incel. a nw3 16 year old gets more action than some people on this forum, myself included :lol:
Definitely more action than me. Good for him, I hope he makes his teacher pregnant, and passes on his genes.