Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
User avatar
Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 823
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1050
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday
Age: 20

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#12122

Post by Corazón Xexos » 1 year ago

Instead of being a cuck, that moron should have spent that money on hair transplants and plastic surgery and maybe his family could have forgiven him because it was worth it.

but oh wait, he already did kill his family, he needs to be burned alive for this.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2501
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4686
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#12127

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Stan22 wrote: 1 year ago Instead of being a cuck, that moron should have spent that money on hair transplants and plastic surgery and maybe his family could have forgiven him because it was worth it.

but oh wait, he already did kill his family, he needs to be burned alive for this.
Stan22 is back! Good to see you.
the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom (but just say no)

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1620
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2380
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#12128

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

Arjen wrote: 1 year ago I guess nobody is surprised here anymore, but it's time for another confession: I fucked a bombshell-camgirl once. I set it up when planning on going to Bucharest with a couple of friends. She was hot and had excellent English skills and we had a deal for the whole night. I think I paid 300 EUR, so she could have probably made more by staying home in front of her cam, but for some reason she agreed to do it. I'd probably caught the right moment, as when I was returning and contacted her again, she didn't want to repeat.
It was a turn-on for me to do somebody I'd previously jerked off to (it was the very fantasy/idea behind visiting a cam-girl-site), but although talking to her was smooth and even somehwat interesting, an hour would've been enough and I let her go after midnight as I simply wanted to sleep after two rounds. I remember that I asked her to rate me, too (no surprise here again): it was a 6-7 with the strong encouragement to bulk up.
Hands up whoever thinks I've just made this all up :)

It's definitely kitchen psychology at work here, but I sometimes wonder if this "I have this fantasy", "I want this/her" exudes a "shopping-mentality" even when I know I can't and don't want to literally buy a woman, but rather pursue her. Thing is, as sick as it may sound, but I can totally relate to JLBB offering money to snapchat girls, it’s even a turn-on if I’m honest, but it has to be within reason and I need to get something adequate in return, and this is where I fail to understand this guy from the article, although Rudiger’s remarks appear somehwhat plausible.
Well, if she had good English speaking skills, I can understand that.

User avatar
White Ferrari
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 91
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 263
Norwood: NW3.5

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#12178

Post by White Ferrari » 1 year ago

A Florida man is accused by deputies of killing his parents and brother after stealing $200,000 from them and sending it to a Bulgarian webcam performer.

Grant Amato, 29, was arrested Monday and charged with three counts of first-degree murder in the killing of his father Chad Amato, 59; mother, Margaret Ann Amato, 61; and brother Cody Amato, 31, according to a Seminole County Sheriff's Office arrest affidavit.
Now hold on a sec, are we sure we can blame the guy?

His dad's name is fucking Chad. Imagine growing up in that shadow...

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3804
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#12258

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

To me it would be more of a benefit to have a hooker with no English skills
Look, fat...

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2501
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4686
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#12300

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote: 1 year ago To me it would be more of a benefit to have a hooker with no English skills
Because your Irish accent is indecipherable.
the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom (but just say no)

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 95
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 134
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#23907

Post by Hanginginthewire » 5 months ago

Grant Amato Case - A Murderous Bald Fever Dream

Grant Amato charged with murdering his family over $200,000 obsession with Bulgarian 'cam girl' - The Washington Post. D.C., Md.Jan 29, 2019

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... -massacre/

7AE05DB8-8092-4079-8A6C-DFAE46737C81.jpeg
7AE05DB8-8092-4079-8A6C-DFAE46737C81.jpeg (13.29 KiB) Viewed 5828 times
Added in 1 minute 37 seconds:

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2501
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4686
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#23914

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

Disturbing.
the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom (but just say no)

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 95
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 134
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#23956

Post by Hanginginthewire » 5 months ago

Thanks for consolidating, Admin. I should have known this case was discussed here. The stench of baldness is all over this situation.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 728
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1069
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#26633

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

JasonStatham wrote: 1 year ago That's what people are on repeat replying to men that can get a romantic relationship of any sort. Just go to hookers bruh.
Yes, all men are just looking for a hole to stick their dick in, and they are completely satisfied with it and can move on. :clap:

This implies that men have absolutely 0 needs for being loved and are just soulless animals (yes Gillette I know we are pigs).
Why you think millions of people are watching girls talking with them and doing some sort of softcore porn when they simply could type in: "porn" in google and they have enough Videos FOR FREE to jerk off for hundreds of years. Its because in those porn Videos, men don't feel a "connection".

Camgirl sites are on the rise more and more and it won't stop. On those sites, the women give you a fake connection. They give lonely men a little bit of affection which they so hard are craving. A prostitute can't give you that. Men also want to hear how a women's day was and other everyday stuff, that's why twitch girls are making literaly thousands of dollars a month just by talking with men. A lot of them don't even have to show skin. So why is that?

You also mentioned to "import" women. Well, that's also not so easy. Do you think an import woman will truly love you? Or it would be as fake as a prostitute is telling you how much she adores you? But I guess that's enough for men because in the end, we just want to stick our dick in a hole.
So much fucking truth that I have to repost this. Lol. So annoying when people robotically repeat the hooker thing. I guess it does go to show a lot of men are low class and just looking for pussy.

to be honest I don't know if I could even get it up with a girl that I didn't know. That just sounds overwhelmingly awkward. Getting into such a personal and vulnerable position with an unknown

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 967
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1746
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#26637

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

I don't know if it’s true that hookers can’t create that illusion Statham mentions. In fact, I know men who book them to talk, do cocaine etc. Probably a matter of money, even though cam girls aren't exactly cheap either.

Also, this view is a bit one-sided. Of course men | (almost) all humans want a connection, but a lot of guys do appear to be about sticking their dick inside a pussy most of the time. It’s the very reason for lots of misunderstandings between the genders (“why wouldn’t he want more from me? | why wouldn’t a person find me truly attractive if I was appealing enough to have sex with me?”), it’s to no small degree responsible for women’s sense of entitlement (can you really blame 5s for thinking 7s are their level if the latter are constantly willing to pump them?), it has a lot to do with why so many men cheat (or would be tempted to if presented with the opportunity – and be it with a hooker or a cam girl…) – stick your dick inside any woman, she on the other hand truly likes you, starts caring about you, so why not stay with her then, she does most of the work for once it’s easy, convenient.

I have had connections with women. Women who found me attractive, but I didn’t. Women I found attractive but didn’t fine me physically appealing. Does it hurt that a connection is not enough to find romance? Yeah. But if it’s truly so much about that, even bald, barely average looking guys like me have the chance to get it. Thing is, deep, veeeery deep down we men want the same as women – a connection with a truly attractive (relative to our own looks) woman, not just any woman. Otherwise it’s the just-stick-dick-inside-woman-who-you-are-an-upgrade-for-and-therefore—falls-for-you-routine.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 728
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1069
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#26640

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

Arjen wrote: 2 weeks ago I don't know if it’s true that hookers can’t create that illusion Statham mentions. In fact, I know men who book them to talk, do cocaine etc. Probably a matter of money, even though cam girls aren't exactly cheap either.

Also, this view is a bit one-sided. Of course men | (almost) all humans want a connection, but a lot of guys do appear to be about sticking their dick inside a pussy most of the time. It’s the very reason for lots of misunderstandings between the genders (“why wouldn’t he want more from me? | why wouldn’t a person find me truly attractive if I was appealing enough to have sex with me?”), it’s to no small degree responsible for women’s sense of entitlement (can you really blame 5s for thinking 7s are their level if the latter are constantly willing to pump them?), it has a lot to do with why so many men cheat (or would be tempted to if presented with the opportunity – and be it with a hooker or a cam girl…) – stick your dick inside any woman, she on the other hand truly likes you, starts caring about you, so why not stay with her then, she does most of the work for once it’s easy, convenient.

I have had connections with women. Women who found me attractive, but I didn’t. Women I found attractive but didn’t fine me physically appealing. Does it hurt that a connection is not enough to find romance? Yeah. But if it’s truly so much about that, even bald, barely average looking guys like me have the chance to get it. Thing is, deep, veeeery deep down we men want the same as women – a connection with a truly attractive (relative to our own looks) woman, not just any woman. Otherwise it’s the just-stick-dick-inside-woman-who-you-are-an-upgrade-for-and-therefore—falls-for-you-routine.
yea well of course theres the whole girlfriend experience, but I don't know i wouldn't be satisfied with that I don't think. it's just acting.

and yea i never said looks weren't needed either, thats what makes this so difficult. we want someone who is attractive enough, and that they have a connection with. its just wanting sex alone is common among low IQs, low class/trashy ghetto types, that they just want a girl to fuck. they have it a lot easier than guys like myself who are more geared for long term relationships.

you're rambling and i'm not sure what your point is, could you sum it up or be clear? you seem to try to justify a purely shallow mindset a lot

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 967
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1746
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#26641

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

What I’m saying is: if it’s “only” about connection with a female, it’s possible, even with sub-par looks. And I’d say such a connection is worth more in terms of emotional warmth, even if it doesn’t lead to sex (which it most likely won’t with women physically more attractive than yourself) than talking to a cam girl for money, even if she at some point lets you jerk off to her and even encourages you to do so (i.e. even if you may pull the trigger on the sexual side of things, if you so desire). I remember Fred though who more or less stated that women to him are not really relevant, unless they represent an option to fuck (I may be slightly simplifying, but I am sure he’d confirm the gist of it).
Meaning: I don’t get how you can pay cam girls or hookers for the mentioned “connection”. If you want a connection extending to the physical side of things, then well, yeah, the paths to choose from for most guys is (and to this, I guess, many will disagree): stick dick in a woman that deep down you are not that attracted to physically or risk | put up with friendzone.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 728
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1069
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Bald man steals 200k from his family to "support" a camwhore

#26642

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

Arjen wrote: 2 weeks ago What I’m saying is: if it’s “only” about connection with a female, it’s possible, even with sub-par looks. And I’d say such a connection is worth more in terms of emotional warmth, even if it doesn’t lead to sex (which it most likely won’t with women physically more attractive than yourself) than talking to a cam girl for money, even if she at some point lets you jerk off to her and even encourages you to do so (i.e. even if you may pull the trigger on the sexual side of things, if you so desire). I remember Fred though who more or less stated that women to him are not really relevant, unless they represent an option to fuck (I may be slightly simplifying, but I am sure he’d confirm the gist of it).
Meaning: I don’t get how you can pay cam girls or hookers for the mentioned “connection”. If you want a connection extending to the physical side of things, then well, yeah, the paths to choose from for most guys is (and to this, I guess, many will disagree): stick dick in a woman that deep down you are not that attracted to physically or risk | put up with friendzone.
Yea i just said its not only about connection, thats what makes it hard. I need connection AND physical attraction. Most higher class guys are the same, which incels tend to be. Even though i hate most incels i can at least give them that. They arent like low class trashy normie dudes who walk around like apes holding their dick and fucking anything with a pulse lol.

Also the way you refer to getting with girls as just sticking your dick in them makes me think you're unironically misogynistic and see women as pieces of fuck meat, sorry

Added in 1 minute 7 seconds:
But i agree on not being able to pay camgirls and hookers for the girlfriend experience, i dont see how guys can get past the fact that it's just an act

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post