Look at this heavily balding 17 year old, brutal!

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Look at this heavily balding 17 year old, brutal!

Post by JasonStatham » 8 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
8 months ago
Nah to me they're pretty useless. The world would be a better place with zero guns or weapons. I do understand why it would make someone feel powerful though, when you have a gun in your hands you essentially rule over life and death. Even if you're not going to use it, I still understand that it gives a feeling of power.
I prefer soft and cuddly things on the other hand :lol:
I can understand some women don't get the whole "gun thing". Especially when we look at the US. The gun fanatics, they are almost always out of shape men that can't run a mile without breathing to death. They seem to feel superior holding a gun and they need that feeling.
However, I'm thinking about lately to buy a gun as well. I never cared about guns except in Video Games (next Elliot Rodger? :lol: ) but I want to protect my future family and since Europe is going downhill, I don't want to wait for the police to save my ass. Hell, even the Pizza guy is faster at your door than your local police. I personally think guns aren't useless because they will always be bad people. Earth is a scary place and I prefer having a small gun when some immigrant faggots trying to break in. I would probably be in jail for defending my family but I prefer over my girlfriend and child dead or raped or whatever fucked up thing.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 8 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
8 months ago
Nah to me they're pretty useless. The world would be a better place with zero guns or weapons. I do understand why it would make someone feel powerful though, when you have a gun in your hands you essentially rule over life and death. Even if you're not going to use it, I still understand that it gives a feeling of power.
I have no desire to own a gun. It doesn't make a difference to me.

There are some people who are responsible with guns. The fact that criminals are able to get them
so easily in the United States does bother me.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

rclark wrote:
8 months ago
I have no desire to own a gun. It doesn't make a difference to me.

There are some people who are responsible with guns. The fact that criminals are able to get them
so easily in the United States does bother me.

Why the dislike? For defending my home from immigrants? You really depend on the police to defend your family?

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 8 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
8 months ago
Why the dislike? For defending my home from immigrants? You really depend on the police to defend your family?
Yes. The police would be here in seconds. As a matter of fact, a relative called 911 during
a medical emergency, on a holiday. They were here in ten seconds. The majority of
businesses were closed as well.

Are you really afraid of immigrants raping your girlfriend?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 8 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
8 months ago
Funny how they don't have that threat in the US but they have the rights we wish we had when we look at how the situation is evolving with illegal immigrants and Muslims.

By my fiancée thinks like EvilLocks on this issue of course: "No guns in my home!". Thank God the army and the police seems to remain largely on our side here in Belgium, which is why the left despise them.

Every time they shoot a Muslim terrorist on sight, you have the leftists commenting on Facebook: "Well, couldn't they just shoot him in the leg or something, he only had a knife!" The fools who have no combat training and have no idea of how dangerous "just a knife" can be.

And then they add that the policeman was probably bloodthirsty and racist, and that's why he had to kill the terrorist. Yes, these guys play the same game no matter where you put them: the US, the EU, anywhere in the West, but for some reason, you almost never see never apply their postmodern tricks that bring about a new and improved reality full of compassion (fat is beautiful, Islam is peace, transgender women are heroes) in Arab countries.

Nah let's inflict that shit only to people who will not behead us. It seems the left can be smart sometimes, well, not always, some of them will try their tricks in Arab countries, which is why I said almost, and somehow, this is what happens to them:

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 8 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
8 months ago
I can understand some women don't get the whole "gun thing". Especially when we look at the US. The gun fanatics, they are almost always out of shape men that can't run a mile without breathing to death. They seem to feel superior holding a gun and they need that feeling.
However, I'm thinking about lately to buy a gun as well. I never cared about guns except in Video Games (next Elliot Rodger? :lol: ) but I want to protect my future family and since Europe is going downhill, I don't want to wait for the police to save my ass. Hell, even the Pizza guy is faster at your door than your local police. I personally think guns aren't useless because they will always be bad people. Earth is a scary place and I prefer having a small gun when some immigrant faggots trying to break in. I would probably be in jail for defending my family but I prefer over my girlfriend and child dead or raped or whatever fucked up thing.
It's a vicious cycle; Normal people want to protect themselves from bad people, which means more guns, also in the hands of more bad people.
I understand your logic, and I am also glad I live in a pretty safe country (Norway) where having guns is not the norm for most people. Stuff happen here too, but not at the same rate.
There is no perfect solution, the only perfect solution would be to make every gun and weapon in the world disappear, and of course that is not possible. :think:

Added in 6 minutes 52 seconds:
Admin wrote:
8 months ago
Nah let's inflict that shit only to people who will not behead us.
Someone did send a certain video to me, I only watched the beginning and it was more than enough. It does make me incredibly angry when I think about these religious lunatics who are infecting our society. If it were up to me I'd nuke them all but of course that is impossible. And no, of course I am not talking about the ''good Muslims'' here. The problem is that it's often hard distinguishing between the good ones and the bad ones, before it is too late. These terrorists wrecking havoc on our society are trained to blend in well, before they strike.
I might be against guns but maybe I'd feel different if I lived in an unsafe area. We are so protected here (still) that we are oblivious to the real world out there. I don't know how our country will look in a few decades though.
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

rclark wrote:
8 months ago
Yes. The police would be here in seconds. As a matter of fact, a relative called 911 during
a medical emergency, on a holiday. They were here in ten seconds. The majority of
businesses were closed as well.

Are you really afraid of immigrants raping your girlfriend?
Yes I am. I bought her a high end peppers pray that looks like a gun. She always carry one. I'm not a cuck that let his girlfriend out not protected. And her father and her brother loves how much I care. But hey, each to their own.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

JasonStatham wrote:
8 months ago
Yes I am. I bought her a high end peppers pray that looks like a gun. She always carry one. I'm not a cuck that let his girlfriend out not protected. And her father and her brother loves how much I care. But hey, each to their own.
A protective boyfriend is a good one.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

EvilLocks wrote:
8 months ago
A protective boyfriend is a good one.
I don't get why people think just because we have Smartphones and planes, the planet we live on is suddenly not a scary place anymore. Of course you can be overprotective but I will never sugarcoat the world we live in for the very few people I actually care.

This empowering women to go travel alone and walk in a park alone etc just because: "I'm a strong independent women" is something that get women killed. Imagine in the past letting your wife out at night. Fucking joke. I had some arguments on this topic with my girlfriend and of course she said the: "But women should be able to go alone traveling and Yada Yada". Well who is wearing now a peppers pray and calls me to pick her up when it's dark? Men need to step the fuck up especially in Europe and protect their women. I see so many cucked guys that wouldn't even get angry when their girl gets touched from some goat fucker. We are weak and they know it.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

JasonStatham wrote:
8 months ago
I don't get why people think just because we have Smartphones and planes, the planet we live on is suddenly not a scary place anymore. Of course you can be overprotective but I will never sugarcoat the world we live in for the very few people I actually care.

This empowering women to go travel alone and walk in a park alone etc just because: "I'm a strong independent women" is something that get women killed. Imagine in the past letting your wife out at night. Fucking joke. I had some arguments on this topic with my girlfriend and of course she said the: "But women should be able to go alone traveling and Yada Yada". Well who is wearing now a peppers pray and calls me to pick her up when it's dark? Men need to step the fuck up especially in Europe and protect their women. I see so many cucked guys that wouldn't even get angry when their girl gets touched from some goat fucker. We are weak and they know it.
I don't go traveling outside the country much and when I do, I never go alone or to sketchy places. I have anxiety so probably that is what is keeping me from ''exploring the world'' which is so trendy right now, but I don't have a desire to either when I see all the crap going on in the world.
Those two poor girls who were beheaded in Morocco were naive thinking they could go backpacking alone in a country like Morocco, but what can you expect when we are brought up to be naive and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. The world is a scary place, yet so many close their eyes to this. We instinctively wanna believe the best about everyone and sometimes it ends up biting people in the ass (or off their heads...)
It is a shame that it has come to this and ideally people should be able to travel wherever they want safely.
Anyway, good on you for protecting your girlfriend. My boyfriend (or fiancé) is protective as well, and I take it as a compliment, it means that he really cares about me and wants me to be safe. Overprotective or extremely jealous is another thing, I've experienced that in the past as well and it is not pleasant.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 8 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
8 months ago
read the bolded text together. lol.

i like cute softy cuddly things too . . . . but masculine powerful dominant things are cool too. i think everyone likes both sides of the dichotomy , just in varying proportions