I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 350
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by Exodus » 9 months ago

rclark wrote:
9 months ago
He never downvoted people. It seems
like you have maturity issues.
you take negging too seriously. its just a way to say you disagree with a post

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1161
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1281
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by rclark » 9 months ago

Exodus wrote:
9 months ago
you take negging too seriously. its just a way to say you disagree with a post
Your doing it to all of them. At this point you are just being a troll.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1161
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1281
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by rclark » 9 months ago

@Admin is there a way to block our posts from certain members?

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 350
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by Exodus » 9 months ago

rclark wrote:
9 months ago
Your doing it to all of them. At this point you are just being a troll.
nope. just downvoting everything i disagree with, which is a lot apparently

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1752
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3828
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by Admin » 9 months ago

rclark wrote:
9 months ago
@Admin is there a way to block our posts from certain members?
No, just the other way around, if you add them as foe, you won't see their posts anymore.

About the reputation system, believe it or not but @Exodus is still not abusing it. There are complex limits on it to prevent overrating the same member which I won't go into and he has not triggered them yet.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1161
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1281
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by rclark » 9 months ago

Exodus wrote:
9 months ago
you take negging too seriously. its just a way to say you disagree with a post
I know it is hard for you to write in complete sentences.
You should at least comment on what you don't like.

It's obvious you are just being a troll.

Why can't you explain your position on it?

I don't care about down votes, but you should
explain your position on it.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 350
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by Exodus » 9 months ago

rclark wrote:
9 months ago
I know it is hard for you to write in complete sentences.
You should at least comment on what you don't like.

It's obvious you are just being a troll.

Why can't you explain your position on it?

I don't care about down votes, but you should
explain your position on it.
my position is @That Guy 's position. thats why i didnt say anything in the thread

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1161
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1281
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by rclark » 9 months ago

Exodus wrote:
9 months ago
my position is @That Guy 's position. thats why i didnt say anything in the thread
A 25 year old should be able to express their
thoughts.

Anybody can hide behind the negative button.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 350
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by Exodus » 9 months ago

rclark wrote:
9 months ago
A 25 year old should be able to express their
thoughts.

Anybody can hide behind the negative button.
i dont need to. that guy already expressed them all, better than i could.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1161
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1281
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by rclark » 9 months ago

rclark wrote:
9 months ago
A 25 year old should be able to express their
thoughts.

Anybody can hide behind the negative button.
@Exodus

I think your problems are worse than just your hair loss.

There's nothing on my above post that was negative, and not true.

I was saying that a 25 year old should be able to express their own
opinion.

If you have an issue with that, than you have serious problems.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1019
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2664
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by Rudiger » 9 months ago

Exodus wrote:
9 months ago
i dont need to. that guy already expressed them all, better than i could.
Lol quit being such a little bitch, I had no idea you could be such a petty freakbag.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 350
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by Exodus » 9 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
9 months ago
Lol quit being such a little bitch, I had no idea you could be such a petty freakbag.
what? are you being serious?

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by justin » 6 months ago

rclark wrote:
9 months ago
Your doing it to all of them. At this point you are just being a troll.
Seems like a generic incel community member with no personality, whatever.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1557
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3802
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 6 months ago

Exodus wrote:
9 months ago
what? are you being serious?
Dislikes really grate on people. I personally don't use them, in part as I hate it when others use them on me. Further, some people do use them in a very aggressive and belligerent manner, for example, by carpet bombing other posters with numerous consecutive dislikes.

It's simply much more productive to write a response discussing why you disagree with somebody.

It may be that you agree with everything that That Guy writes, and then it's arguably sufficient to just like his posts. However, a benefit of you writing your own thoughts is that it can help you be your own man.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 350
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: I've had enough. I don't want it anymore

Post by Exodus » 6 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 months ago
Dislikes really grate on people. I personally don't use them, in part as I hate it when others use them on me. Further, some people do use them in a very aggressive and belligerent manner, for example, by carpet bombing other posters with numerous consecutive dislikes.

It's simply much more productive to write a response discussing why you disagree with somebody.

It may be that you agree with everything that That Guy writes, and then it's arguably sufficient to just like his posts. However, a benefit of you writing your own thoughts is that it can help you be your own man.
Which is meaningless now that i'm both bald and short . . . . so yea. lol.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest