Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:31 am
Reputation: 1263
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by JasonStatham » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:11 am

JeanLucBB wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:36 pm
Prince William is a fucking retard, Bieber's quote saying the dumbass should be on Propecia was the smartest thing he's ever said. If you're going bald and don't get on propecia or opt for transplants, you're low IQ or have a damaged mind. Especially for someone who is a public figure.
Dude relax. How many times you read the following concern on hairlosstalk (and even here):

"I want to go for a hair transplant but I'm concerned my coworkers and friends will judge me about it".

Average Joe is concerned about that the few people he is exposed to on a daily basis, are going to find out about his hair transplant.
Prince William can't even take a dump in peace without someone making a picture of him. He is exposed to millions of people. A bit more pressure don't you think? Its way easier for us to go for an hair transplant than a guy that lives as a "Prince".

User avatar
JeanLucBB
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:19 am
Reputation: 419
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by JeanLucBB » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:11 am

blackg wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:03 am
You have this tendency to occasionally go off the rails and leave all rational thought behind.
lul what is irrational about it though? I agree with Rudgiers point but its still retarded.

User avatar
JeanLucBB
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:19 am
Reputation: 419
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by JeanLucBB » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:21 am

JasonStatham wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:11 am
Dude relax. How many times you read the following concern on hairlosstalk (and even here):

"I want to go for a hair transplant but I'm concerned my coworkers and friends will judge me about it".

Average Joe is concerned about that the few people he is exposed to on a daily basis, are going to find out about his hair transplant.
Prince William can't even take a dump in peace without someone making a picture of him. He is exposed to millions of people. A bit more pressure don't you think? Its way easier for us to go for an hair transplant than a guy that lives as a "Prince".
"I want to go for a hair transplant but I'm concerned my coworkers and friends will judge me about it".

I know this is common but its without a doubt a braindead mentality. I definitely agree in the specific case of Prince Billy due to his circumstances, but the finasteride likely would not have been, even if the royal doctors were paranoid about it potentially inhibiting his ability to conceive it was a better alternative to him going bald and become a laughing stock. Very much doubt that he would have been told an absolute concrete no on finasteride.

For the average person, worrying about what others think of you or being judged for something that will only have a positive effect on your life and doesn't harm anyone else is stupid as fuck. Its a childish and immature way of thinking, I can't respect someone who doesn't want to better themselves because of some dumb shit their friends and family might think. The reality is that no one with a successful hair transplant is going to be laughed at either subsequent to the procedure, people respect those who try to better themselves and succeed. Is anyone really going to be laughed at for being the guy that went from a baldy to someone with hair? So incredibly immature and pathetic. What's for sure is that they'll be laughing at you for being a baldy if you don't get a procedure or do something about it.

I am relaxed by the way, I just think Bieber was 100% correct on his criticism of Prince Billy. Billy looks ridiculous and made a big mistake. He even earned himself a photo space at the cover line of this website for how poor a decision he made.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:18 am
Reputation: 687

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by blackg » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:26 am

JeanLucBB wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:11 am
lul what is irrational about it though? I agree with Rudgiers point but its still retarded.
The fact that you agree with @Rudiger is all I need to hear.
I acknowledge the traditional owners of Australia and North America. Fred, go home!

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:31 am
Reputation: 1263
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by JasonStatham » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:49 am

JeanLucBB wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:21 am


For the average person, worrying about what others think of you or being judged for something that will only have a positive effect on your life and doesn't harm anyone else is stupid as fuck.
It is stupid but very common. Let's take obese/overweight people for example. How many of them are afraid of going to the GYM, because they are afraid of being judged in the GYM for being obese (which never happens)? A friend of mines boyfriend worked out at home for months before going to the GYM because: "I don't want to be the fat guy in the GYM". :lol:

How many people are afraid spending 30 seconds to ask the girl out they like?

People are so concerned what others might think that will hold them back for a lot of good things and it's a life goal to be fully free from what others think.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:18 am
Reputation: 687

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by blackg » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:17 pm

JasonStatham wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:49 am
It is stupid but very common. Let's take obese/overweight people for example. How many of them are afraid of going to the GYM, because they are afraid of being judged in the GYM for being obese (which never happens)? A friend of mines boyfriend worked out at home for months before going to the GYM because: "I don't want to be the fat guy in the GYM". :lol:

How many people are afraid spending 30 seconds to ask the girl out they like?

People are so concerned what others might think that will hold them back for a lot of good things and it's a life goal to be fully free from what others think.
I agree with you. And stop talking about the gym. You're making me feel guilty.
I acknowledge the traditional owners of Australia and North America. Fred, go home!

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 1500
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by Rudiger » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:06 pm

JeanLucBB wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:21 am
I am relaxed by the way, I just think Bieber was 100% correct on his criticism of Prince Billy. Billy looks ridiculous and made a big mistake. He even earned himself a photo space at the cover line of this website for how poor a decision he made.
I suppose when you put it like that along with how he wouldn't have got a concrete no, yes he made an awful mistake. But if he was actually called Prince Billy he'd probably get away more with being a laughing stock likeable bald Prince.

P.S.- disagreement with @JasonStatham = you're out of control
and emotional, stop being triggered when talking to relaxed calm guys like him who are just so above internet arguments.

Oh I'm probably being triggered again just writing that! I must be banging my head off the keyboard all out of my mind because I disapprove. I need someone with a real life to remind us he has a real life and to patronizingly tell me to calm down as it's just an internet forum etc
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 1500
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by Rudiger » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:11 pm

Bonus-
JasonStatham wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:50 am
People just want to watch the whole world burn, when they are with their backs to the wall. It gets them a bit of satisfaction if people have the same struggles than themselves despite being a superstar with money and hot women. Justin Biber especially gets mentioned a lot on hairlosstalk (and even here.)

"Justin is balding omfg"

"Loot at that fucked up hairline omg"

"His girlfriend is so much hotter than him she will leave him soon..:"

"The Norwood reaper will visit him.."

Blah blah blah.
The guy who talks about me policing the forum always consistently tells everyone how they need to stop caring about the things he doesn't care to talk about. Even when we've barely talked about Bieber on this forum apparently we're always doing it (he's come up in like 2 threads) so everyone move on and get a real life off the forum like Statham.

I mean thank God he takes the time out of his busy wholesome life to go on an internet forum in order to mainly post about how above internet forums he is.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:31 am
Reputation: 1263
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by JasonStatham » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Rudiger wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:11 pm
Bonus-



The guy who talks about me policing the forum always consistently tells everyone how they need to stop caring about the things he doesn't care to talk about. Even when we've barely talked about Bieber on this forum apparently we're always doing it (he's come up in like 2 threads) so everyone move on and get a real life off the forum like Statham.

I mean thank God he takes the time out of his busy wholesome life to go on an internet forum in order to mainly post about how above internet forums he is.
There is a big difference in disagreeing with someone and hunting him down. And now you on the *JasonStatham hunting down mode* after you loved to hunt down Johnson and you see it as an accomplishment to hunt down Johnson (but I think he had better things to do than spending 1 hour each day to respond to you).
I know Rudiger that YOU have BIG troubles of seeing the difference. You love fighting online.

I did never mention that I have "wholesome life and its so busy bruh" unlike others in this Forum that do have hundreds of post here and thousands on the hairlosstalk Forum. :roll: Especially YOU do not have to tell me about how you spend your time lol. *cough* 8k post on hairlosstalk *cough*

*waiting for Rudigers epically long posts deconstructing everything*

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 1500
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by Rudiger » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:36 pm

JasonStatham wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:40 pm
There is a big difference in disagreeing with someone and hunting him down. And now you on the *JasonStatham hunting down mode* after you loved to hunt down Johnson and you see it as an accomplishment to hunt down Johnson (but I think he had better things to do than spending 1 hour each day to respond to you).
I know Rudiger that YOU have BIG troubles of seeing the difference. You love fighting online.

I did never mention that I have "wholesome life and its so busy bruh" unlike others in this Forum that do have hundreds of post here and thousands on the hairlosstalk Forum. :roll: Especially YOU do not have to tell me about how you spend your time lol. *cough* 8k post on hairlosstalk *cough*

*waiting for Rudigers epically long posts deconstructing everything*
There is indeed a big difference there. "Hunting someone down" is debatable but it's at least disagreeing with one single person, however what you did was vaguely telling the entire forum how they act, what they talk about too much for your liking and explaining their own collective thoughts for them.

What's more policing there?!

I'll accept you've never literally said you have an epic existence, but the main point being you do casually stroll around here reminding everyone else they need to move on with their lives and stop being so sad- unlike you. No wonder you'd rather take my implication literally and avoid a totally credible observation about you, which is of course deplorable and probably difficult to accept.

However, I didn't hunt you, I was responding to JeanLuc who you said needed to calm down for no reason. Patronising and belittling as always, he's being out of control, you are cool and calm and have your shit together as always, or at least that's the impression you're so desperately keeping up.

Then in going back to see how that had developed, I saw your initial post which was also so typically Statham "lol guys jealous of this pop star talking about him 24/7 get a life sad forum freaks" *disclaimer* you did not officially say all of this, before you start, but also I don't know where I officially said it was an achievement to hunt down Johnson. At least there's more than a morsel of truth to my sarcastic exaggerating of what you say and how what you actually say implies my quotes attributed to you.

As I can explain for you now, as most brilliantly of all, you then make my point for me.

As bolded in your quote above, you look down on those who post consistently or spend time on here, I don't really claim to have this thriving social life, maybe I'm secure enough to not make my sole point of existing here just to make other people feel sad about their petty forum feelings. Call me crazy like that.

Your big mic drop moment is basically implying my life is so sad because I post a lot-

I mean wow, you walked in to a trap I didn't even intend to set. This so so Statham all over, thank you for spelling out exactly what I mean about your character. But in turn you aren't just insulting me but others who also have high post counts, and what you really think of us.

Try and remember that even if people live "sad" or anti-social lives, that doesn't make you any better than them. I never made fun of you for having a sad life nor do I think you do (seems odd you'd jump to that though) I'm pointing out that you are probably so overwhelmed by the fact you have a normal social life, you feel the need to remind the petty forum scum how sad we are for talking about Bieber, getting in feuds, etc. And it's constant and blatant in your attitude, every time you just waltz in to threads to be like "dude why don't you just move on with things". I actually used to think this was simply genuine caring advice until I realised no- you just get off on it a bit. It's your little petty way of feeling superior and belittling others and their petty forum lives, you aren't the first or last person to stalk out forums of mainly depressed people in order to feel more normalised.

But I thought my apparent 8k posts on HairLossTalk sounded high and it was, it was actually 4800 posts, in over 2 and a half years. Probably doesn't even work out much different than your posting ratio here (of which mine is only a little higher) not that I give a shit about this ridiculous numerical argument, but if you're going to bring up something so stupid as the *mic drop* then at least think it through. There would be nothing wrong if I had posted 8k times, other people on this forum have, and you think they're pathetic.

I just think it's funny to point these things out about people, same as Johnson, you probably barely realise this about yourself. You'll probably think about it a little the next time you're doing it yet again, and that's hilarious. But you'll still brainlessly post it anyway, and I promise I won't *hunt* for it but from time to time, it happens too much to pass up a great opportunity to point it out.

And y'know what fine fuck it whatever, lets say I hunt you, I only argue because that's what I do and I'm triggered, there's no truth to what I've pointed out about you it's just a flame troll being sad and incel. Just keep coping like this - you don't have to face up to shit, these thoughts and falsehoods are just opinions of a mad man, and you keep on trucking and telling us all to calm down when nobody is hysterical, tell us we're sad because we talk about Bieber or have thousands of posts, because that's all normal behavior.

Nothing about this makes you stink of insecurity and desperation to exist on a platform solely to make yourself feel better than others. All while putting on this false act of "I'm just saying this from the heart! I care and it's for your own good!".

Pretty disgusting actually.

*Waiting for Stathams tip hat casual response that I did indeed write a post deconstructing everything, while completely avoiding the main point which is incredibly straightforward*
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:31 am
Reputation: 1263
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by JasonStatham » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Rudiger wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:36 pm
There is indeed a big difference there. "Hunting someone down" is debatable but it's at least disagreeing with one single person, however what you did was vaguely telling the entire forum how they act, what they talk about too much for your liking and explaining their own collective thoughts for them.

What's more policing there?!

I'll accept you've never literally said you have an epic existence, but the main point being you do casually stroll around here reminding everyone else they need to move on with their lives and stop being so sad- unlike you. No wonder you'd rather take my implication literally and avoid a totally credible observation about you, which is of course deplorable and probably difficult to accept.

However, I didn't hunt you, I was responding to JeanLuc who you said needed to calm down for no reason. Patronising and belittling as always, he's being out of control, you are cool and calm and have your shit together as always, or at least that's the impression you're so desperately keeping up.

Then in going back to see how that had developed, I saw your initial post which was also so typically Statham "lol guys jealous of this pop star talking about him 24/7 get a life sad forum freaks" *disclaimer* you did not officially say all of this, before you start, but also I don't know where I officially said it was an achievement to hunt down Johnson. At least there's more than a morsel of truth to my sarcastic exaggerating of what you say and how what you actually say implies my quotes attributed to you.

As I can explain for you now, as most brilliantly of all, you then make my point for me.

As bolded in your quote above, you look down on those who post consistently or spend time on here, I don't really claim to have this thriving social life, maybe I'm secure enough to not make my sole point of existing here just to make other people feel sad about their petty forum feelings. Call me crazy like that.

Your big mic drop moment is basically implying my life is so sad because I post a lot-

I mean wow, you walked in to a trap I didn't even intend to set. This so so Statham all over, thank you for spelling out exactly what I mean about your character. But in turn you aren't just insulting me but others who also have high post counts, and what you really think of us.

Try and remember that even if people live "sad" or anti-social lives, that doesn't make you any better than them. I never made fun of you for having a sad life nor do I think you do (seems odd you'd jump to that though) I'm pointing out that you are probably so overwhelmed by the fact you have a normal social life, you feel the need to remind the petty forum scum how sad we are for talking about Bieber, getting in feuds, etc. And it's constant and blatant in your attitude, every time you just waltz in to threads to be like "dude why don't you just move on with things". I actually used to think this was simply genuine caring advice until I realised no- you just get off on it a bit. It's your little petty way of feeling superior and belittling others and their petty forum lives, you aren't the first or last person to stalk out forums of mainly depressed people in order to feel more normalised.

But I thought my apparent 8k posts on HairLossTalk sounded high and it was, it was actually 4800 posts, in over 2 and a half years. Probably doesn't even work out much different than your posting ratio here (of which mine is only a little higher) not that I give a shit about this ridiculous numerical argument, but if you're going to bring up something so stupid as the *mic drop* then at least think it through. There would be nothing wrong if I had posted 8k times, other people on this forum have, and you think they're pathetic.

I just think it's funny to point these things out about people, same as Johnson, you probably barely realise this about yourself. You'll probably think about it a little the next time you're doing it yet again, and that's hilarious. But you'll still brainlessly post it anyway, and I promise I won't *hunt* for it but from time to time, it happens too much to pass up a great opportunity to point it out.

And y'know what fine fuck it whatever, lets say I hunt you, I only argue because that's what I do and I'm triggered, there's no truth to what I've pointed out about you it's just a flame troll being sad and incel. Just keep coping like this - you don't have to face up to shit, these thoughts and falsehoods are just opinions of a mad man, and you keep on trucking and telling us all to calm down when nobody is hysterical, tell us we're sad because we talk about Bieber or have thousands of posts, because that's all normal behavior.

Nothing about this makes you stink of insecurity and desperation to exist on a platform solely to make yourself feel better than others. All while putting on this false act of "I'm just saying this from the heart! I care and it's for your own good!".

Pretty disgusting actually.

*Waiting for Stathams tip hat casual response that I did indeed write a post deconstructing everything, while completely avoiding the main point which is incredibly straightforward*
Well to be honest, it is sad you use your intellect and time on making a HUGE wall of text to prove yourselves. Why cant I point that out? You personaly atack others aswell. Deal with it. You seem to be listening to Jordan Peterson or at least, find him interesting right?

I was listening to an interview of him which was:


At some point, Jordan Peterson is saying: "You not being your best self is hurting a lot of people". Your best self is spending hours on arguing with some random fucks on the Internet? Okay Rudiger.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:20 pm
Reputation: 232
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by Pat » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:52 pm

JasonStatham wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:49 am
It is stupid but very common. Let's take obese/overweight people for example. How many of them are afraid of going to the GYM, because they are afraid of being judged in the GYM for being obese (which never happens)? A friend of mines boyfriend worked out at home for months before going to the GYM because: "I don't want to be the fat guy in the GYM". :lol:

How many people are afraid spending 30 seconds to ask the girl out they like?

People are so concerned what others might think that will hold them back for a lot of good things and it's a life goal to be fully free from what others think.
Fat people in the gym get judged. To think otherwise is delusional. I don’t know if you’ve actually put some thought into this or if you’re just conforming into normie just-world groupthink mentality.

You get judged for everything you do. You get judged for how you look, voice, hair, your clothes, your job, and how much you lift etc. I don’t know how it’s commonly believed otherwise when all evidence point to the contrary.

The advice to fat people insecure about hitting the gym shouldn’t be that people don’t judge them, so just go. It should be just go, pussy.

User avatar
JeanLucBB
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:19 am
Reputation: 419
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by JeanLucBB » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:50 am

Pat wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:52 pm
Fat people in the gym get judged. To think otherwise is delusional. I don’t know if you’ve actually put some thought into this or if you’re just conforming into normie just-world groupthink mentality.

You get judged for everything you do. You get judged for how you look, voice, hair, your clothes, your job, and how much you lift etc. I don’t know how it’s commonly believed otherwise when all evidence point to the contrary.

The advice to fat people insecure about hitting the gym shouldn’t be that people don’t judge them, so just go. It should be just go, pussy.
Both in terms of hair and gym yes a bald or fat guy is going to get mocked or judged for transplants and gym respectively, but the judgement is going to absolutely be ten times harsher for those that remain bald and fat. It doesn't make logical sense to avoid dealing with the issue because of this. Logically if you are concerned with judgement, you would do something about these problems.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 554
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:31 am
Reputation: 1263
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by JasonStatham » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:59 am

Pat wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:52 pm
Fat people in the gym get judged. To think otherwise is delusional. I don’t know if you’ve actually put some thought into this or if you’re just conforming into normie just-world groupthink mentality.

You get judged for everything you do. You get judged for how you look, voice, hair, your clothes, your job, and how much you lift etc. I don’t know how it’s commonly believed otherwise when all evidence point to the contrary.

The advice to fat people insecure about hitting the gym shouldn’t be that people don’t judge them, so just go. It should be just go, pussy.
You are right about judging but it's not like THAT kind of judgment overweight people fear. Will some people in the GYM think internally: "Jesus this guy/girl looks so freaking fat"? Probably. But you will likely not get stared at you or in the locker someone is telling you openly you look like shit.
In my GYM I went years ago no one gave a shit about anyone. Do people put you in a box when they see you? Of course. Did some people think of me as the skinny/fat balding guy? Probably. But that's normal. If you are afraid of being judged, you can't go out of your house anymore because that's the only place where you won't be judged. In the GYM I went we had an Albino guy and he really stands out from everyone. He went together with a buffed guy that I guess, introduced him to weight lifting and I thought it was very sweet from his friend to support him.
For sure some people gave him a look but in the GYM (my experience) is a place where people are concentrated at themselves and have their own problems and if you go regular, no one gives a shit about you.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 596
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 1500
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Did Justin Bieber get a Hair Transplant?

Post by Rudiger » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:47 am

JasonStatham wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:28 pm
Well to be honest, it is sad you use your intellect and time on making a HUGE wall of text to prove yourselves. Why cant I point that out? You personaly atack others aswell. Deal with it. You seem to be listening to Jordan Peterson or at least, find him interesting right?

I was listening to an interview of him which was:


At some point, Jordan Peterson is saying: "You not being your best self is hurting a lot of people". Your best self is spending hours on arguing with some random fucks on the Internet? Okay Rudiger.
Well you just ticked all the boxes of what I'm talking about, and totally oblivious to it.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests