Is Chris Cuomo wearing a hair piece?

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Is Chris Cuomo wearing a hair piece?

Post by rclark » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:20 am

Hanginginthewire wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:38 pm
I don’t know why people say this. Tons of dudes, TONS, have little to no visible hair loss in their 40s, and even 50s. I know this because for the past 5 years I’ve visually spot-checked the hair of every guy I see, and I work with the public.
There's no way to tell just by looking at a video of a person, unless it is on a large movie screen.

How do you know Chris Cuomo doesn't have a transplant? Have you ever seen the back and sides
from a large screen?

What kind of work do you do?

If you do work in that area, I would be curious on how I could tell if my hair loss is gaining
or losing.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:04 pm

Hanginginthewire wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:38 pm
I don’t know why people say this. Tons of dudes, TONS, have little to no visible hair loss in their 40s, and even 50s. I know this because for the past 5 years I’ve visually spot-checked the hair of every guy I see, and I work with the public.
I wouldn't say tons, but you are right that a lot of people in their 40s and 50s still do have nice hair. For us Norwood spotter, of course we see some mild balding but for normal people it's a full head of hair. My girlfriend's father has a better hairline and a better crown than me despite that he is 55 or something. It's nice to look older than a 55-year-old guy when you are in your 20s because it says I'm confident.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:12 am

The two periods in a person's life, when they're supposed to be the happiest, are the fifties and twenties,
believe it or not.

I really think that it's a bullshit story I was fed in my college class. I'm approaching fifty, and I don't think
it's going to be a happy time for me. Or at least I can't see any logical reason it would be 'better' than my
forties.

As for my own experience, I don't feel looking old makes me very employable in the technology area.

If my hairline was more even, I would be happy (it's triangular, with one side much worse than the other.

I have a good job, but it's just because I fit in the "business requirement", of a certain percentage of
hired people have to be over forty, that's it.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil, Stemoxydine and Adenosin shampoo
- 1.5mm dermarolling every 10 days

Post by Admin » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:13 pm

This website and thread get a surge in traffic every single time Chris Cuomo appears in the liberal media (mainly CNN and Huffington Post).

One time there was 900 visits in one day because apparently, the first thoughts that goes through their minds other than the automatic validation of his vacuous NPC virtue-signalling are:

"Is this his real hair?"

"Is he bald?"

"Does he wear a wig?"

Of course I would never spit on the extra traffic (and advertisement money), but it's quite comical that the stats of this website get drowned into those queries which I consider a slight anomaly since they come from people outside the hair loss community, they will come here, realize that no, Chris Cuomo doesn't wear a week then will move on with their lives until someone they know starts going bald and they tell them that no one cares about hair.

Except for the tens of thousands of people who really wanted to know if Chris Cuomo had real hair. Ah well, it's just human curiosity and there's nothing wrong with that. But those statistics provide us with valuable insight for sure. It's another case of "watch what people do, not what they say". It shows what they truly believe, and they believe that having (real) hair matters a lot to them.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp.