Is Chris Cuomo wearing a hair piece?

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Is Chris Cuomo wearing a hair piece?

Post by Hairblues » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:13 am

Chris Cuomo (48) I have been wondering if he wears a hair piece for a while.

Last week he made a comment to someone ‘you’re gonna make my hair piece fall off’ Context was the other person was full of crap and instead of saying my hair go on fire etc (my interpretation at least)
I tried to find a clip but couldn’t

Anyway I do think he may be wearing a hair piece. His Dad Mario was pretty bald when I was a teen and he was Gov.
(Brother is Gov Andrew Cuomo)

I think he wouldn’t say that if he wasn’t wearing one.

My point is it’s a pretty good one if so.
Attachments
011479F0-53D8-410E-B2EF-2A46A91B0379.jpeg
011479F0-53D8-410E-B2EF-2A46A91B0379.jpeg (37.46 KiB) Viewed 4488 times

blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Re: Is Chris Cuomo wearing a hair piece?

Post by blackg » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:56 am

I don't know too much about this guy but his whole family seem like perfect examples of proud Italian Americans.

God bless.
Stop the caravans!

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:20 pm

blackg wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:56 am
I don't know too much about this guy but his whole family seem like perfect examples of proud Italian Americans.

God bless.
Face palming over your shtick.

It’s like the aged vaudeville comics in the 70s still trying the old act on late night Tv

(The Joe Franklin show was genius by the way)

😉

blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by blackg » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:09 pm

Hairblues wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:20 pm
Face palming over your shtick.

It’s like the aged vaudeville comics in the 70s still trying the old act on late night Tv

(The Joe Franklin show was genius by the way)

😉
Speak English, Hairblues.
Stop the caravans!

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:19 pm

Hairblues wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:13 am
Chris Cuomo (48) I have been wondering if he wears a hair piece for a while.

Last week he made a comment to someone ‘you’re gonna make my hair piece fall off’ Context was the other person was full of crap and instead of saying my hair go on fire etc (my interpretation at least)
I tried to find a clip but couldn’t

Anyway I do think he may be wearing a hair piece. His Dad Mario was pretty bald when I was a teen and he was Gov.
(Brother is Gov Andrew Cuomo)

I think he wouldn’t say that if he wasn’t wearing one.

My point is it’s a pretty good one if so.

I like Chris Cuomo. I do think the whiteboard on his new night show is bit amateurish, but maybe its just his poor handwriting. :D

Having watched him for years, I've noticed that his hairline has been creeping steadily upward. (I probably would never have noticed this, but seeing too many threads with people discussing such things... does something to a person... )

So I will have to vote for, he was making a joke about the hairpiece and it's his real hair. But I really do not know.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:58 pm

yettee wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:19 pm
I like Chris Cuomo. I do think the whiteboard on his new night show is bit amateurish, but maybe its just his poor handwriting. :D

Having watched him for years, I've noticed that his hairline has been creeping steadily upward. (I probably would never have noticed this, but seeing too many threads with people discussing such things... does something to a person... )

So I will have to vote for, he was making a joke about the hairpiece and it's his real hair. But I really do not know.
The white board was the Late Great Tim Russerts schtick (does no one use this word anymore?) with counting the electirals. I’ve seen Karl Rove pinch thand idea. I personally find Chris Cuomos show irritating because it’s too ‘lawyerish’ to his guests.
Although I like Aris show who is also a lawyer on NBC because I don’t feel like he interrupts people and he’s super chill even when he disagrees with people. (I’m guessing he smokes a little herb)
He’s also a little humerus.

I forgot to tell you guys, I saw one of these newspaper reporters Sam (can’t recall his last name) on my Tinder LOLOL I didn’t pick him, wasn’t my style and also I remember hearing some controversy over him and Me Too at his job. (If I find his name later I will share)

Pic is Tim Russert.
Attachments
4C07C76C-43D2-4095-B39A-0E353DA304F6.jpeg
4C07C76C-43D2-4095-B39A-0E353DA304F6.jpeg (31.45 KiB) Viewed 4443 times

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:59 pm

blackg wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:09 pm
Speak English, Hairblues.
You love American pop culture???

Than google the Joe Franklin Show was fucking AWESOME!! Very ‘Broadway Danny Rose’ kind of people. I was addicted to that show for years.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Post by Hanginginthewire » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:05 pm

Hairblues wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:58 pm

Although I like Aris show who is also a lawyer on NBC because I don’t feel like he interrupts people and he’s super chill even when he disagrees with people. (I’m guessing he smokes a little herb)
He’s also a little humerus.
Ari Melber? He’s hot. :) And he has good hair, incidentally.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:29 am

Chris Cuomo probably has a transplant, he is at the age where he couldn't really have that little recession.

It's almost impossible for a man his age to have a Norwood two hairline, that is even, to have only that
recession.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:07 am

I don't think it's a hairpiece. His hair looks good and there are no visible red flags it's a piece. Still can't rule it out 100%, but in my opinion no he's not.

While on the topic of news people, George Stephanopoulos and Sean Hannity's hair should be questioned. Too lazy to find their pics, but I've always suspected those two might be wearing pieces.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by yettee » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:44 am

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:07 am
I don't think it's a hairpiece. His hair looks good and there are no visible red flags it's a piece. Still can't rule it out 100%, but in my opinion no he's not.

While on the topic of news people, George Stephanopoulos and Sean Hannity's hair should be questioned. Too lazy to find their pics, but I've always suspected those two might be wearing pieces.
Not sure if Hannity is really a news person. 8-)

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:23 pm

yettee wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:44 am
Not sure if Hannity is really a news person. 8-)
I’m not sure he’s even really a person

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by yettee » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 pm

Hairblues wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:23 pm
I’m not sure he’s even really a person
:lol:

by the way, earlier in the thread you said "I personally find Chris Cuomos show irritating because it’s too ‘lawyerish’ to his guests"

Ya, I hear you. What I think is, he knows that the competition on msnbc and fox get big ratings by going hardcore on one opinion, and thats pretty much the full equation, people are attracted to certainty (be it in internet chat rooms or on TV, lol). No ambiguity. He doesnt want to go that way, though obviously his sympathy is more with the left... and he knows a straight news show or a chill talk show won't do well... so his alternative is to be the hardcore lawyer, as thats his skill. It keeps the energy level high without going straight opinion. Hes getting good ratings, I think its the highest rated show on the network...so I think its working. I do agree with you actually but anyway with the right guest I do think it can be pretty riveting.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Post by Hanginginthewire » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:38 pm

rclark wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:29 am
Chris Cuomo probably has a transplant, he is at the age where he couldn't really have that little recession.

It's almost impossible for a man his age to have a Norwood two hairline, that is even, to have only that
recession.
I don’t know why people say this. Tons of dudes, TONS, have little to no visible hair loss in their 40s, and even 50s. I know this because for the past 5 years I’ve visually spot-checked the hair of every guy I see, and I work with the public.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:45 pm

yettee wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 pm
:lol:

by the way, earlier in the thread you said "I personally find Chris Cuomos show irritating because it’s too ‘lawyerish’ to his guests"

Ya, I hear you. What I think is, he knows that the competition on msnbc and fox get big ratings by going hardcore on one opinion, and thats pretty much the full equation, people are attracted to certainty (be it in internet chat rooms or on TV, lol). No ambiguity. He doesnt want to go that way, though obviously his sympathy is more with the left... and he knows a straight news show or a chill talk show won't do well... so his alternative is to be the hardcore lawyer, as thats his skill. It keeps the energy level high without going straight opinion. Hes getting good ratings, I think its the highest rated show on the network...so I think its working. I do agree with you actually but anyway with the right guest I do think it can be pretty riveting.
I’m like so mellow by that time of day. I get up around 4-5 am. he’s too loud.
I find Rachel Madow is only one whose not loud by that time but I’ve grown so bored of her pontification.
When I watch these kind of shows which is not often I like Nicole Wallace (she’s on my same wavelength what she thinks/says. Like I always have a little humor to my tone which definitely doesn’t transfer here in written word.) and I like Erin Burnett because she stays calm without being snide.
And I like Ari (can’t think his last name someone else wrote it).
Fox I get a kick out of Shep Shepard. He’s like last of the Mohegans over there.

Ari is really my dude because I do LIKE lawyer talk on a lot of these subjects compared to pundints—but calm tones. Not talking over one another. Sometimes he has ‘clowns’ on and I change it.
Sunday’s I was always a McGloughlam group fan since I’m in JH but he died I don’t know if it continued. Meet the press is sometimes still good but Tim Russert was the man.