I don't care anymore

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: I don't care anymore

Post by rclark » 11 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
1 year ago
I feel like i don't care anymore. My life is already over anyways, how would being full bald make a difference ? Affect my self-esteem, confidence? They are already non existent. Make me hate myself ? I already do. Affect my social life ? I don't have it and i don't leave my room or see anyone outside my family. Hurt my chances with women ? I already gave up on women since i was 16 and i'll never bother with women or approach them because it would be pointless.

I'm basically already dead, with or without that shitty pathetic rat nest on my head. It won't make any difference and nothing will change. I'm just waiting to die at this point so nothing matters to me. You can come and cut off my arm in front of me and i won't care, because NOTHING matters to me. Having hair is shit tons better than being bald, but i'm pathetic and worthless anyways, so it won't matter.

I still hope for a cure though because a lot of great people (like some people here) really need and deserve it. People who are successful and worth something and are making an impact on this world. People who have dreams, goals, passions and actually want to do something with their lives. people who have hope and love. Those are the ones who deserve the cure and i really wish the cure will come out soon to save them. Hair loss is an obstacle in their interesting journy of life, so it needs to be taken care of.

For pathetic, worthless and dead-inside people like me though ? It doesn't matter. I'll just not see anyone and continue rotting in my room like always and just wear a hat when i'm outside.

But my life won't change much because i never even had a life to begin with.
How is your outlook on life these days? Hopefully it is some what better than before. The twenties are one of the happiest decades in
life for some people, but not all of them.
Think happy thoughts.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 11 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
11 months ago
Well, they have one option; getting themselves a young asian bride.
But they are 2 very different cultures. Stan would at least have a woman that grew up with the same condition.

I don't know many 20-year-olds from the West that just simply took an Asian woman back home. It's not so easy without money.

rclark wrote:
11 months ago
How is your outlook on life these days? Hopefully it is some what better than before. The twenties are one of the happiest decades in
Yeah spending our 20s on hairlosstalk and getting our scalp cut open! Loved it!

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 11 months ago

justin wrote:
11 months ago
I've seen some really attractive young asian women though. :think:

.. who would never give an incel their time of the day.

So this generalization is not completely true.
Seems true. I was in Bangkok once and while the average girls were quite inviting, the very few women there I found appealing didn‘t seem interested, not even in my money. When I insisted with an 8-9 and managed to get her to my room, she put in no effort and I was so annoyed with her arrogance that I sent her home before I had even come close to finishing - I should have known better. There was probably arrogance on my part involved: hey, this is Thailand, and I‘m willing to pay, so I‘m extra picky and she‘d better be hot as fuck. I was literally scanning women for hours before I found a target that turned out to be only visually suitable.
Last edited by Arjen 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 11 months ago

rclark wrote:
11 months ago
Well i'm studying now in college and i'm taking treatments for hair, i have a social circle and i'm trying to find a way to get money at the moment to improve myself and my life.

Life is hard, but i'm trying to get used to it. I won't give up because at this point it's do or die for me, so i'm going all out trying my hardest to get out of this situation.

Even if i failed, at aleast i'd feel better and i won't hate myself because i'd know that i tried my best.

C4L
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 10 months ago

Arjen wrote:
11 months ago
Seems true. I was in Bangkok once and while the average girls were quite inviting, the very few women there I found appealing didn‘t seem interested, not even in my money. When I insisted with an 8-9 and managed to get her to my room, she put in no effort and I was so annoyed with her arrogance that I sent her home before I had even come close to finishing - I should have known better. There was probably arrogance on my part involved: hey, this is Thailand, and I‘m willing to pay, so I‘m extra picky and she‘d better be hot as fuck. I was literally scanning women for hours before I found a target that turned out to be only visually suitable.
SEA girls hate bald and black guys.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 10 months ago

C4L wrote:
10 months ago
SEA girls hate bald and black guys.
you must be talking about the quality ones yes? ive seen Southeast asian girls with bald guys but theyre usually on the ugly side lol. or like mediocre 5/10. even so its better than the kind of white girls the bald guys could have gotten

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

Post by rclark » 10 months ago

Xexos wrote:
11 months ago
Well i'm studying now in college and i'm taking treatments for hair, i have a social circle and i'm trying to find a way to get money at the moment to improve myself and my life.

Life is hard, but i'm trying to get used to it. I won't give up because at this point it's do or die for me, so i'm going all out trying my hardest to get out of this situation.

Even if i failed, at aleast i'd feel better and i won't hate myself because i'd know that i tried my best.
It definitely shows. You're an excellent writer.

That's all we can do is try our best.

You also got the new board feature. That's quite an accomplishment. Not everybody could succeed in that on a new board, but you did.

Don't let haters bring you down. Sometimes it's impossible (or at least in my mind it is).
Think happy thoughts.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by rclark » 9 months ago

@Xexos

What is your professional opinion of This Guy's hairloss?

that_guy.jpg
that_guy.jpg (43.39 KiB) Viewed 1044 times

I don't want to say who "That" is, because that would be very rude.
Think happy thoughts.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 9 months ago

rclark wrote:
9 months ago
@Xexos

that_guy.jpg

nw0

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Exodus wrote:
9 months ago
nw0
Do you think it's a weave?
Think happy thoughts.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Xexos » 9 months ago

rclark wrote:
9 months ago
Xexos

that_guy.jpg

Better hair line than most teenagers i see on daily basis.

That's "That Guy", right ? Well, i'm not surprised. He probably had to come here with his non-existent hairloss to express his weird opinions because people out there thought that they're dumb and didn't accept them.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 9 months ago

Xexos wrote:
9 months ago

That's "That Guy", right ? Well, i'm not surprised. He probably had to come here with his non-existent hairloss to express his weird opinions because people out there thought that they're dumb and didn't accept them.
That's not @That Guy.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote:
9 months ago

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/3 ... hatGuy1997

That has to be someone else. I wasn't implying ThatGuy1997 was @That Guy. That would be insane. ;)
Think happy thoughts.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Xexos » 9 months ago

rclark wrote:
9 months ago
https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/3 ... hatGuy1997

That has to be someone else. I wasn't implying ThatGuy1997 was That Guy. That would be insane. ;)
Is it him though ? I don't think that's him as That Guy is in his late 20's/early 30's i think.