Asking My Wife If I Lost All My Hair, Would She Stop Loving Me?

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW3.5

Asking My Wife If I Lost All My Hair, Would She Stop Loving Me?

Post by JasonStatham » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:50 pm

Hairgod Nick Shell, the Jesus of hairloss is answering a question with his wife:

"Would my wife leave me if I go bald?"

Giirl at exactly 2:15 minute in answering the question to young guys about being afraid of not finding a partner (if you balding/bald)
I quote: "Don't worry about your hair...just be a good person....be funny...be cool to hang around...."
Damn, I shouldn't have gone into hair transplants....I knew it they won't care...

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil, Stemoxydine and Adenosin shampoo
- 1.5mm dermarolling 1x a week

Re: Asking My Wife If I Lost All My Hair, Would She Stop Loving Me?

Post by Admin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Those blue-pilled morons filled with good intentions don't realize the harm they'll do with that kind of stupid advice and twisting of the fabric of reality.

Seriously? You can't say it like it is? You can't say that balding makes you look uglier, older and sillier? And more importantly, you can't admit that dating is an extremely hard game for men and that women are very, very choosy maters?

This is no joke and roughly half the men out there in the world will automatically lose this game, that's true historically and it hasn't changed just because people enjoy more freedom and are supposed to have tons of opportunities.

All women find 85% of men unattractive, below-average and not even worth of consideration. Any man knows that the competition is ruthless. I may have managed to secure a mate, but let's face it, the fact that I'm in the top 1% of men when it comes to height helped tremendously. Plus when you manage to get one ideal trait that's highly in demand, any improvement in another area will compound rapidly (muscles, hair, personality).

You have no idea how much I'm grateful for that, even if I had to live without an acceptable head of hair for many years. I am aware that I've been blessed. That's why I'd never tell other men that they should just be a good person, be funny and cool to hang around if they want to get laid. Because that just won't cut it. This is human mating we're talking about, women won't fuck you because you've developed those traits.

The more reasonable answer would be: first, worry about your hair! Get on meds, and save for a hair transplant. Then hit the gym (brah), then optimize your looks in every possible way, yeah I'll even throw in the "dress well" cliche because it can make a big difference.

You do all that, you'll get laid in no time, and then you can work on the skills she mentioned to hopefully develop a stable relationship. Like many blue-pilled men and women, they have it backwards, they think they're with their partner because of their niceness and their sense of humor first. But we all know it's BS. First looks, and then everything else, we have enough anecdotal and scientific evidence about that now.

Also, even if you do all the above but remain low-status, any relationship you manage to start will collapse and faster than you think. Winning the human mating game involves giving it your everything, it is the human (and more specifically male) problem to solve. And those dimwits are like "well just be funny, nice and cool, that'll do the trick!" Yeah right, you can keep dreaming!

I didn't even address the elephant in the room here, as if you could ever imagine anyone's wife reply to that kind of stupid question by a "oh yes I would, because I'm a superficial bitch! Hello YouTube! You heard that?" In what universe does this blue-pilled fuck live? Zero knowledge of human nature.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by JasonStatham » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:45 pm

The woman that gave me her numbers in the past and that led to a date and sex was always like this:

ME: "Hey I know this is random, but do you have whatsapp?"

She: "Who doesn't have it?"

Me: "Yeah right. I find you attractive and want to learn more about you"

Either she gave me her number or said she had a boyfriend (most of the times you could still push for number despite "boyfriend").

That's it. It's that simple.

No joking around, you don't even have to be Alpha confident (and sometimes I was openly nervous..it did not matter a bit), not showing I'm "a good person" and I wasn't even cool. No cool friends around to show that I'm being a social guy with 9000 likes on Facebook. Nothing.

If I knew this 10 years ago, it would have saved me a lot of time. If a woman doesn't find you attractive in the first 30 seconds to 2 minutes it doesn't matter what you do.

I went one time to a pickup seminar (yeah I know but it was free) and the Pickup guy told us a simple magic trick you can do in Clubs with girls. The same night I went to a Club and did the trick with about 5-6 girls. All loved it. Some women even came to me and said: "You are the guy with this funny trick, show it to me pls". You know what happened? I was the funny guy with the magic trick. That's all I was. Went home alone of course.

I don't want to push the "look only matter" black pill shit but instead of approach weekend by weekend to spend time in the GYM and your looks and approach women in your SMV (Sexual Market Value). The "confidence" and being cool will come naturally anyway.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:50 pm

I can totally relate to what you are writing, and I can tell you what my problem is here: I have always been an «either-or-guy». For example: either I am very talented at something and I want to be the or I am not and I won’t put in an effort to become at least decent or even good.

School/uni: my marks after primary school were average combined, but VERY diverse – which was an exception.
Football: I had attributes that led some coaches to seriously tell me they are better than those of some they’d trained and who made the grade. But I’d never work on my robustness, my athleticism, my headers, I was too proud and I was not gifted with it, so I couldn’t be bothered.

It’s the same with my looks, just that here I’m average overall: I could improve something here (hair transplant, “still patchwork”) and there (put on some muscles), but the fact that instead of 1.23 % of women maybe 2,28% would find me dateable leaves me wanting in the motivation-department. I think this is an incel-ish aspect I have: Chad or nothing. It’s stupid, but I have not arrived at genuinely seeing the point in changing it.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Arjen » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:55 pm

JasonStatham wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:45 pm

I don't want to push the "look only matter" black pill shit but instead of approach weekend by weekend to spend time in the GYM and your looks and approach women in your SMV (Sexual Market Value) (Sexual Market Value). The "confidence" and being cool will come naturally anyway.
As justified this point appears: who defines your SMV (Sexual Market Value) and who defines the one of your object of interest? And: what to do if you are unable to find girls at your SMV (Sexual Market Value) (once "established") attractive? These questions have been defining my life for the last year or so.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by JasonStatham » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Arjen wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:55 pm
As justified this point appears: who defines your SMV (Sexual Market Value) (Sexual Market Value) and who defines the one of your object of interest? And: what to do if you are unable to find girls at your SMV (Sexual Market Value) (Sexual Market Value) (once "established") attractive? These questions have been defining my life for the last year or so.
You find it out yourself. Approach a lot of women. I did that. I know at what "scene" I can get more or less what kind of women. You simply need a big enough sample size. I simply can't get a 7 or higher in a normal Club. I cant. I could tell them I'm a Rockstar with a Lamborgini outside, it won't change a thing. But in an "alternative" Bar/Club I can aim for up to a maybe a 7,5 or a drunk 8. On Online Dating I get women between 1-6 (and very rare a 6) that's why I stopped it some time ago. Most men won't give up on Dating sites despite having 0 success (and fucking a 5 once a year isn't a success).
I would say generally other men can say more or less what your SMV (Sexual Market Value) is but if you have a cool vibe in real life, a 5 on a picture can easily be a 6 (or a 4 if you are autistic).
Last edited by JasonStatham on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

Post by supremegentleman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:06 pm

I seen couple of his videos and I didn't like the videos nor this guy Nick. We need someone to tell it how it is. Admin is right. If you are losing your hair then you need to go on meds ASAP. Then possibly get a transplant or get a transplant in the first place and start taking your meds bucko!

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil, Stemoxydine and Adenosin shampoo
- 1.5mm dermarolling 1x a week

Post by Admin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Arjen wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:50 pm
I can totally relate to what you are writing, and I can tell you what my problem is here: I have always been an «either-or-guy». For example: either I am very talented at something and I want to be the or I am not and I won’t put in an effort to become at least decent or even good.

School/uni: my marks after primary school were average combined, but VERY diverse – which was an exception.
Football: I had attributes that led some coaches to seriously tell me they are better than those of some they’d trained and who made the grade. But I’d never work on my robustness, my athleticism, my headers, I was too proud and I was not gifted with it, so I couldn’t be bothered.

It’s the same with my looks, just that here I’m average overall: I could improve something here (hair transplant, “still patchwork”) and there (put on some muscles), but the fact that instead of 1.23 % of women maybe 2,28% would find me dateable leaves me wanting in the motivation-department. I think this is an incel-ish aspect I have: Chad or nothing. It’s stupid, but I have not arrived at genuinely seeing the point in changing it.
You can't be sure of what's going to happen to your life with incremental improvements. You think you do, but trust me, if you did, you'd get off your ass and get that 1% improvement. Take me and my passion for music for example, I'm no virtuoso, I'm your average guitar player and singer who plays some open mic nights because it's fun. But I'm not working hard at it, I'm not playing stuff I don't want to play, I'm not spending all my time getting obsessed with music theory and all that stuff.

Yet the moment I went on that stage, even when I was still genuinely playing like shit because of all the stress and the inexperience, the shift in women's attention was huge, and this was no secret to most people. Yes girls get wet on guys performing in front of a crowd. The second time I went on stage (so as I've said, I was still quite shitty at the time), I get this Mia Khalifa look-alike that hunts me down the subway to talk to me and tell me how great I was and that "she really hopes you'll be there at the next show!".

Now some disclaimers, I was still sporting a shaved head at the time, but I had already developed a relatively muscular body. It might not have had the same effect on her with my skinny former self on stage. So, my point is, you think small improvements don't matter but sometimes you have no idea!

I know exactly what you mean with your excuses, I got that too, but the main way to fix it is just to dive right in and suck for a while. I have the feeling right now because the guitar became unappealing to me lately, and I really, really want to transition to the synthesizer, especially since I'm very much into retro new-wave and video game music, so that's what I want to do now. After playing live a lot, I want to compose music. And even just going to the music store to buy that fucking synthesizer seems like a mountain of effort. And I'm thinking "I'll suck, I'll get mad at that fucking Fruityloops program, I'll spend whole afternoons just to put a 10 second loop together!"

Now I'm not even doing this to get women, I have my girlfriend, I'm good, I'll do it because I really want to do it. And yes it most likely going to be average at best and I'll never even come close to the composers I admire, but that doesn't mean I should give it a try and have some fun. This all or nothing mentality is just not good, it will stop you from doing a lot of things that are actually more within your reach than you think. Just remember that the fool is always the precursor to the hero, you have to go through this frustrating phase where you suck big time before you'll slowly make improvements that are measurable and worthwhile.

I'll go back to my blue-piled self for a second but women really like it when a guy is passionate about what he does, it doesn't matter what it is. My girlfriend finds it funny and endearing that I care about issues the current state of free speech in the West or the political climate, she doesn't care much about those things, but she says that when I speak about them and defend my vision, she can see that I'm passionate. That's what works for me, I organize my life around things I truly enjoy even if I know I'll mostly suck at it and never become exceptional at it. The thing is, that's infinitely better than not doing it at all.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Arjen » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:55 pm

Admin wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:11 pm
I'll go back to my blue-piled self for a second but women really like it when a guy is passionate about what he does, it doesn't matter what it is. My girlfriend finds it funny and endearing that I care about issues the current state of free speech in the West or the political climate, she doesn't care much about those things, but she says that when I speak about them and defend my vision, she can see that I'm passionate. That's what works for me, I organize my life around things I truly enjoy even if I know I'll mostly suck at it and never become exceptional at it. The thing is, that's infinitely better than not doing it at all.
This may be "blue-pilled", but it's true, especially (only?) if somebody kinda likes you already. I was at an event once with attractive girls, but there was also one guy who’s had jobs in professional football, including the German Bundesliga. I’m sure he is used to people wanting to talk with him about football (that everybody thinks they have some knowledge about), so I only subtly touched on the subject. It didn’t take long though before a very interesting discussion evolved. We were about 40 minutes into the discussion (after we’d both just planned on shaking hands) when he literally had to go back to his partner, not without basically offering me a job at the club he currently works for. But leaving aside the humble bragging (he couldn’t believe some of the observations I’d made and stated to him – on Facebook I’d get 1k+ likes for them, I’m sure!): there were also people, including one girl, who had been checking on me for the better part of those 40 minutes, I did notice and I did enjoy it, but I preferred the talk about football over anything at that moment, and I am quite sure it was that, my probably shining eyes that made that girl basically occupy me right after, teasing me how I was so enthusiastic about talking to that old man.

kj6723
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: finasteride, min

Post by kj6723 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:07 pm

"Don't worry about your hair, just be a good person, be funny, be cool to hang around, treat your girl right"

Stan22
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED

Post by Stan22 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Thank god that Finasteride has significantly lowered or killed my sex drive. I don't even think about women at all these days because i don't feel the need to do so anymore. I haven't even fapped in almost 1 month and i don't ever get the urge to do it and even if a picture of a naked woman appears in front of me, i don't feel anything by looking at it.

That Guy
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by That Guy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:02 am

JasonStatham wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:45 pm
The woman that gave me her numbers in the past and that led to a date and sex was always like this:

ME: "Hey I know this is random, but do you have whatsapp?"

She: "Who doesn't have it?"

Me: "Yeah right. I find you attractive and want to learn more about you"

Either she gave me her number or said she had a boyfriend (most of the times you could still push for number despite "boyfriend").

That's it. It's that simple.

No joking around, you don't even have to be Alpha confident (and sometimes I was openly nervous..it did not matter a bit), not showing I'm "a good person" and I wasn't even cool. No cool friends around to show that I'm being a social guy with 9000 likes on Facebook. Nothing.

If I knew this 10 years ago, it would have saved me a lot of time. If a woman doesn't find you attractive in the first 30 seconds to 2 minutes it doesn't matter what you do.

I went one time to a pickup seminar (yeah I know but it was free) and the Pickup guy told us a simple magic trick you can do in Clubs with girls. The same night I went to a Club and did the trick with about 5-6 girls. All loved it. Some women even came to me and said: "You are the guy with this funny trick, show it to me pls". You know what happened? I was the funny guy with the magic trick. That's all I was. Went home alone of course.

I don't want to push the "look only matter" black pill shit but instead of approach weekend by weekend to spend time in the GYM and your looks and approach women in your SMV (Sexual Market Value) (Sexual Market Value). The "confidence" and being cool will come naturally anyway.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by JasonStatham » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:46 am

That Guy wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:02 am
I knew someone would think of that. But as I said above, I don't approach high end 10/10 women. It's always around my looks (6/10). A fat ugly guy that approaches enough 2/10 will get laid as well.

rclark
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil (15% AM/30%PM/ faster hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas every day.
This is the hairline and entire vertex area.

Post by rclark » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:17 pm

JasonStatham wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:50 pm
Hairgod Nick Shell, the Jesus of hairloss is answering a question with his wife:

"Would my wife leave me if I go bald?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9TG2f6Ggtk

Giirl at exactly 2:15 minute in answering the question to young guys about being afraid of not finding a partner (if you balding/bald)

Damn, I shouldn't have gone into hair transplants....I knew it they won't care...
I would leave him, in fact even if his hair grew back.

I just saw his wife with Woody Allen! :!:

Unless he won the lottery. Then I would wait until I
could at least get HALF. :lol:

blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by blackg » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:42 am

Admin wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:18 pm
Those blue-pilled morons filled with good intentions don't realize the harm they'll do with that kind of stupid advice and twisting of the fabric of reality.

Seriously? You can't say it like it is? You can't say that balding makes you look uglier, older and sillier? And more importantly, you can't admit that dating is an extremely hard game for men and that women are very, very choosy maters?

This is no joke and roughly half the men out there in the world will automatically lose this game, that's true historically and it hasn't changed just because people enjoy more freedom and are supposed to have tons of opportunities.

All women find 85% of men unattractive, below-average and not even worth of consideration. Any man knows that the competition is ruthless. I may have managed to secure a mate, but let's face it, the fact that I'm in the top 1% of men when it comes to height helped tremendously. Plus when you manage to get one ideal trait that's highly in demand, any improvement in another area will compound rapidly (muscles, hair, personality).

You have no idea how much I'm grateful for that, even if I had to live without an acceptable head of hair for many years. I am aware that I've been blessed. That's why I'd never tell other men that they should just be a good person, be funny and cool to hang around if they want to get laid. Because that just won't cut it. This is human mating we're talking about, women won't fuck you because you've developed those traits.

The more reasonable answer would be: first, worry about your hair! Get on meds, and save for a hair transplant. Then hit the gym (brah), then optimize your looks in every possible way, yeah I'll even throw in the "dress well" cliche because it can make a big difference.

You do all that, you'll get laid in no time, and then you can work on the skills she mentioned to hopefully develop a stable relationship. Like many blue-pilled men and women, they have it backwards, they think they're with their partner because of their niceness and their sense of humor first. But we all know it's BS. First looks, and then everything else, we have enough anecdotal and scientific evidence about that now.

Also, even if you do all the above but remain low-status, any relationship you manage to start will collapse and faster than you think. Winning the human mating game involves giving it your everything, it is the human (and more specifically male) problem to solve. And those dimwits are like "well just be funny, nice and cool, that'll do the trick!" Yeah right, you can keep dreaming!

I didn't even address the elephant in the room here, as if you could ever imagine anyone's wife reply to that kind of stupid question by a "oh yes I would, because I'm a superficial bitch! Hello YouTube! You heard that?" In what universe does this blue-pilled fuck live? Zero knowledge of human nature.
Be funny, be confident, be kind and wear stylish clothes and you will attract a mate.
Just don't look like the Elephant Man while you're doing it.
For the white kids in Chiraq