Patrick Stewart was held down and had his head shaved at 19

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

I can't see anything racist about the post above and Johnson should be flattered he has a remora-like character so attached to him.
Besides, Johnson gives as good as he gets.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
I can't see anything racist about the post above and Johnson should be flattered he has a remora-like character so attached to him.
Besides, Johnson gives as good as he gets.
I agree. Arjen is many things but I am not convinced he is racist. He's just lashing out and we should let him lash out and try and insult people until he loses steam. Same with any others. Mostly i'm against banning people unless its kind to the individual trying to lash out and insult people.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 week ago

Johnson wrote:
1 week ago
I agree. Arjen is many things but I am not convinced he is racist. He's just lashing out and we should let him lash out and try and insult people until he loses steam. Same with any others. Mostly i'm against banning people unless its kind to the individual trying to lash out and insult people.
Wow, after all my attacks on you, including the one making fun of your wage/“career“, you still remain so fair, smart and mature. You have to be one of the most well-adjusted men on earth, respect, man.

Who reported it as racist😅? Maybe even by somebody who is then quick to cover their tracks by pointing out they are not 100% sure I am racist and also making it clear they are not in favour of bans that haven‘t really been brought up? Damn, that would be smart, teaching-in-third-world-country-simply-cuz-native-speaker-is-qualification-enough-smart🥳
While we‘re at it: shouldn‘t name of actor in thread-title be corrected, otherwise guests may think we‘re all quite dense here, if we don‘t even get that right? Or is that Vietnamese version of Stewart?

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 week ago

The reason I'm not offended is because he doesnt know me personally and he's clutching at straws to try to insult.

He doesnt even know where I work or who I work for or what qualifications I have. Its all speculative.

I think that he thinks I'm teaching little children.

The truth is I dont know anything about Arjen's life. I dont know if he has a good job, a caring family, a social circle. I dont know if he's fat or thin, tall or short, ugly or handsome. I dont know if has a stutter or a lisp or a beautiful booming voice. I dont know if he spends his evenings reading literature or watching reality tv. I know nothing.

It is for that reason I dont - and perhaps cant - insult a man I dont know and have never met.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Well I can tell from @Arjen's posts that he is a well adjusted individual who has many things in life.
The main things being; a strong support network of friends; a dedicated and devoted partner (female, possibly male); a well paying job that deeply satisfies; qualifications from a prestigious university; and last but not least, a sense of self awareness that is evident to anyone fortunate enough to meet him.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 3 days ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
The only person who I know had visible hair loss at nineteen had hair recession, and some vertex thinning.

Has anybody else seen someone at nineteen with real hair loss? (Other than chemo?).
Lol myself. I had rats nest tier nw6 diffusion

Added in 1 minute 10 seconds:
Eren wrote:
2 weeks ago
Yes, someone at uni. He was NW6 at 19 and had a shaved head. Absolutely awful that this disease can happen at such a young age.
Didn't realize that we went to the same school