Handsome guy buzzing his thinning hair

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: Handsome guy buzzing his thinning hair

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
This photo means nothing and it has been posted many times as an example of how women act around good looking men.
It's bullshit.

The reason this photo generates so much anxiety is because of the unfortunate moment it was taken.
The Princess, I forget her name, is desperately trying to brush the hair away from her face so as not to cause an embarrassing photo-op for the daily tabloids to eat up while she meets the Canadian prime minister.

The fact that she looks submissive at this particular time has more to do with her anxiety about her hair and the fact that she is meeting a head of state than any kind of fawning over another male.
I have to agree on this one with blackg. I think people like blackg are good for this forum. I hate his trolling about Muslims but he gives the forum a bit of a very different view, which sometimes is the right one like in this case.

We can analyse the whole relationship between the royal couple and how status and money, plays a big role in why she got married and that both of those are very attractive attributes to some extent that would be more in fairness to the picture. But Admin @Admin just simply 1 to 1 compared 2 different blokes and because one is objective (but realistically he is more attractive) more attractive and she is smiling at him, does mean her hypergamy kicks in. Her smile can mean anything. She chose the Prince for a reason. She likes the attention and the fame and that she can meet presidents, famous people. I do think she genuinely likes to be around "important" people and that's why she is smiling.

I have a personal story about this. I went to a Bar with my girlfriend and we took two seats right in front of the Bar. The barkeeper was genuinely good looking and very friendly. Not a douchebag Chad but more of a nice guy Chad and I "caught" my girlfriend a little bit of smiling when he mixed the drinks.
I was a bit upset and thought: "Jesus mate, Rollo Tomassi is right, all women are the same, hypergamy is even in a cute girl!". I just downed my drink and told her to change the Bar. Normally when I watch a movie and a girl told me XY is very attractive I responded: "I would suck his dick too" but if you see your girl smiling at another man in front of you (that is good looking) is just different and even the biggest Alpha bruh dude will question the situation.

Weeks later we went to an Indian restaurant. Our waitress was a girl with black hair and tattoos, the type of girl that I would have dated in the past and I caught myself be different to her. I smiled a bit more than usual and my girlfriend suddenly marked her territory (she kissed me right after in front of the waitress).

What I want to say about all this, we just act "positive" and friendly in front of what we think are good looking people. It's just basic human reactions.
As long as its without flirting or acting very very differently, I think its nothing to worry about. The only solution to this would be place your wives in burkas (you would love that blackg dont you). I heard about a study that said, babies, smile more at good-looking people. It also applies to famous/important people. I met once the guy that wrote the Screenplay to "Black Swan" on a movie festival and I talked to him. I didn't even see the movie but I caught myself smiling at him way-way more than usual.

Or maybe this all doesn't make sense and she just wants to bang Justin Trudeau #blackpilled.
Last edited by JasonStatham 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
I have to agree on this one with blackg. I think people like blackg are good for this forum. I hate his trolling about Muslims but he gives the forum a bit of a very different view, which sometimes is the right one like in this case.

We can analyse the whole relationship between the royal couple and how status and money, plays a big role in why she got married and that both of those are very attractive attributes to some extent that would be more in fairness to the picture. But Admin @Admin just simply 1 to 1 compared 2 different blokes and because one is objective (but realistically he is more attractive) more attractive and she is smiling at him, does mean her hypergamy kicks in. Her smile can mean anything. She chose the Prince for a reason. She likes the attention and the fame and that she can meet presidents, famous people. I do think she genuinely likes to be around "important" person and that's why she is smiling.

I have a personal story about this. I went to a Bar with my girlfriend and we took two seats right in front of the Bar. The barkeeper was genuinely good looking and very friendly. Not a douchebag Chad but more of a nice guy Chad and I "caught" my girlfriend a little bit of smiling when he mixed the drinks.
I was a bit upset and thought: "Jesus mate, Rollo Tomassi is right, all women are the same, hypergamy is even in a cute girl!". I just downed my drink and told her to change the Bar. Normally when I watch a movie and a girl told me XY is very attractive I responded: "I would suck his dick too" but if you see your girl smiling at another man in front of you (that is good looking) is just different and even the biggest Alpha bruh dude will question the situation.

Weeks later we went to an Indian restaurant. Our waitress was a girl with black hair and tattoos, the type of girl that I would have dated in the past and I caught myself be different to her. I smiled a bit more than usual and my girlfriend suddenly marked her territory (she kissed me right after in front of the waitress).

What I want to say about all this, we just act "positive" and friendly in front of what we think are good looking people. It's just basic human reactions.
As long as its without flirting or acting very very differently, I think its nothing to worry about. The only solution to this would be place your wives in burkas (you would love that blackg dont you). I heard about a study that said, babies, smile more at good-looking people. It also applies to famous/important people. I met once the guy that wrote the Screenplay to "Black Swan" on a movie festival and I talked to him. I didn't even see the movie but I caught myself smiling at him way-way more than usual.

Or maybe this all doesn't make sense and she just wants to bang Justin Trudeau #blackpilled
I agree with all this. I actually tried to post a reply to say that blackg, like the broken clock he is was right about this one but the website crashed on me at work.

The meaning of this picture is overblown, but it remains a nice illustration on which we can project our Norwood insecurities.

I typed "balding cuck" on Google to illustrate my point but the pictures I found were not very appropriate :(.
“Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 :christian-cross:

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 year ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 year ago
Thank you.
Moore/Trump 2020

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 year ago

blackg wrote:
1 year ago
Thank you.
What was your opinion on Muslims?

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
1 year ago
What was your opinion on Muslims?
The religion of peace.

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

Post by supremegentleman » 11 months ago

I learned that our guy is just 21. Fuck that's brutal. He must be super insecure. In all his recent videos he hides this abomination under a hat. Yet he posts pseudointellectual motivation videos. Massive cope. Its over for him even more than it is for me.
FireShot Capture 014 - Hayden Deveaux on Instagram_ “Hey all, it’s been awhile.. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀_ - www.instagram.com.png
FireShot Capture 014 - Hayden Deveaux on Instagram_ “Hey all, it’s been awhile.. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀_ - www.instagram.com.png (668.64 KiB) Viewed 1157 times

Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 11 months ago

supremegentleman wrote:
11 months ago
I learned that our guy is just 21. Fuck that's brutal. He must be super insecure. In all his recent videos he hides this abomination under a hat. Yet he posts pseudointellectual motivation videos. Massive cope. Its over for him even more than it is for me.

FireShot Capture 014 - Hayden Deveaux on Instagram
What's more ridiculous that guys hair, or the girls eyebrows?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 11 months ago

Pat wrote:
11 months ago
What's more ridiculous that guys hair, or the girls eyebrows?
Baby's negative canthal tilt
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 11 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
11 months ago
Baby's negative canthal tilt
You're a fucking legend at times, Rudefuck! Your humor just hits me in the guts, you prick. Lol!

Come to Australia, I really want to meet you.
Moore/Trump 2020