God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 222
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 339
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by supremegentleman » 1 year ago


User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1822
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by EvilLocks » 1 year ago

This proof sounds legit.

User avatar
koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 282
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 413
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by koolaidshade » 1 year ago

I skimmed through the thread in under 30 seconds and he indicated that he is actually 16, going on 17. he's also sexually active and does not wish to jeopardize that with finasteride.

So he's not incel. a nw3 16 year old gets more action than some people on this forum, myself included :lol:

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by Xexos » 1 year ago

Image

How many times should I say this to people ?

Life being unfair doesn't disprove God's existence because life was never meant to be fair as its temporary and it doesn't matter from a religious perspective!

If you think that you were created to have fun in life and fuck stacies all the time, then you really don't understand the purpose of life. Life is only a test, a passage to the afterlife (the real eternal life), it's only a test, it's never meant to be fair and no one ever said it's fair.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

User avatar
koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 282
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 413
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by koolaidshade » 1 year ago

Stan22 wrote:
1 year ago
Image

How many times should I say this to people ?

Life being unfair doesn't disprove God's existence because life was never meant to be fair as its temporary and it doesn't matter from a religious perspective!

If you think that you were created to have fun in life and fuck stacies all the time, then you really don't understand the purpose of life. Life is only a test, a passage to the afterlife (the real eternal life), it's only a test, it's never meant to be fair and no one ever said it's fair.
Then why cant the real eternal paradise happen on earth right now, and why should there even be suffering in the first place? Especially if the suffering will change some people for the worse instead of making some of them stronger. And even then, why should their be an unlimited amount of suffering for a limited amount of sins?


I'm not religious myself, but what i do know for sure is that we are mostly a product of our genetics and environment. Someone who was born goodlooking/rich/healthy and has been treated properly for most of their life will most likely be a good person. Sure they might take advantage of their situations and swindle their way through things, but honestly most of us would do the same if we had the chance.

And back to the point, no shit life isnt fair. I dont even think the "paradise" you believe in will even be fair. One guy might get 69 hot-ass virgins while another guy might just get 72 or something.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 512
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 709
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by Exodus » 1 year ago

koolaidshade wrote:
1 year ago
I skimmed through the thread in under 30 seconds and he indicated that he is actually 16, going on 17. he's also sexually active and does not wish to jeopardize that with finasteride.

So he's not incel. a nw3 16 year old gets more action than some people on this forum, myself included :lol:
and? if theyre ugly then it doesnt mean shit . also I don't know the dude is taking shitty pics so you cant really see how bad it looks with his hair cut and combined with his face and head. it doesnt even look that bad to be honest all he'd have to do is grow some bangs.

me with my diffused norwood 5-6 at 17 was way worse, or captain forehead or admin

User avatar
koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 282
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 413
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by koolaidshade » 1 year ago

Exodus wrote:
1 year ago
and? if theyre ugly then it doesnt mean shit . also I don't know the dude is taking shitty pics so you cant really see how bad it looks with his hair cut and combined with his face and head. it doesnt even look that bad to be honest all he'd have to do is grow some bangs.

me with my diffused norwood 5-6 at 17 was way worse, or captain forehead or admin
I don't think I implied that he was ugly. But if he was, shouldn't that give us hope?

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 875
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1606
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by Arjen » 1 year ago

koolaidshade wrote:
1 year ago
I don't think I implied that he was ugly. But if he was, shouldn't that give us hope?
If they are ugly - the woman/women he is sexually active with. I kind of agree with him, it's possible to fuck for most men, as long as you are willing to fuck down, and I'm assuming that guy is (at least) average looking aside from his early balding.

Exodus' message is basically what I think: quantity of sex and abstract examples are not suited to give (me) hope in the sense that you imply. And don't get me wrong, seeing below average/bald(ing) guys getting sex or relationships with cute women of similar social status would delight me. Just that I see it the other way around only. :roll:

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by Xexos » 1 year ago

koolaidshade wrote:
1 year ago
Then why cant the real eternal paradise happen on earth right now, and why should there even be suffering in the first place? Especially if the suffering will change some people for the worse instead of making some of them stronger. And even then, why should their be an unlimited amount of suffering for a limited amount of sins?


I'm not religious myself, but what i do know for sure is that we are mostly a product of our genetics and environment. Someone who was born goodlooking/rich/healthy and has been treated properly for most of their life will most likely be a good person. Sure they might take advantage of their situations and swindle their way through things, but honestly most of us would do the same if we had the chance.

And back to the point, no shit life isnt fair. I dont even think the "paradise" you believe in will even be fair. One guy might get 69 hot-ass virgins while another guy might just get 72 or something.
Because not everyone is worthy enough for it. That's like saying "why just not make exams and let everyone graduates without studying". Yeah, because that's going to be fair of course.

And suffering change people, yes, but not all people. Prophets were the most people to ever suffer on earth and they never changed. They lost their children, their money, got kicked from their countries, got harassed and mocked every single day by everyone, some died from hunger and others from diseases and others were killed openly without mercy. Those prophets are supposed to be the best people who almost never sin, so God should make their lives the best right ? No, they had the worst lives ever and yet they accepted it because they were wise enough to know what they should do.

If you think your life is worse than them because you're like NW2 (like OP) and no one even considers you balding, then you're a weakling who will never make it in life.

Yeah, genetics matter in life, that's the truth only a moron would deny. But life is suffering overall and even if we all had good genetics, there would still be evil people, murderers, rapists, diseases, etc. So genetics are not everything. You can be born as Chad and suddenly get cancer or ALS or become disabled and then your genetics won't matter anymore, you'd be fucked much more than an incel. So just being born with good genetics doesn't mean you'd have a guaranteed easy life.


Yeah and one guy will be thrown in hell temporary and another guy will be thrown in it eternally. It's about how you faired in life. And i never understood why people make fun of the "virgins" in heaven to be honest. If someone believes in heaven then he must believe that there'd be women in it as sex is one of the best pleasures for humans, so yeah no shit of course everyone would want sex in heaven.

It's actually more ironic when i see someone making fun of it like it's degenerate or something to have sex with virgins and then supports men kissing and touching each others in public and standing almost naked in their "gay pride".
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

User avatar
justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 147
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 257
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by justin » 11 months ago

Religion and "God" in 2019 xD xD xD
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1873
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4761
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by Admin » 11 months ago

justin wrote:
11 months ago
Religion and "God" in 2019 xD xD xD
It's 2019 and we still haven't found any viable alternatives to the Judeo-Christian religion and God to build good and moral individuals and societies though.

I tried them all (atheism, Marxism, veganism, etc.) myself and it took me 13 years to realize that the best hierarchy of values was right in front of me from the beginning.

Life is so much better since I became a Christian again that there's no contest with any of the other flawed and incomplete ideology that I've tried to live by.

And I fully understand how the people on the other side of the fence will read the above. Reading it as my 2015 self would have made me roll my eyes to the back of my head. Feel free to challenge it ;).
“Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 :christian-cross:

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by Xexos » 11 months ago

justin wrote:
11 months ago
Religion and "God" in 2019 xD xD xD
And why you think the world gets shittier every year and society becomes more degenerate ? Because every year less and less people believe in God. Whether you wanna accept it or not, a decent human society and a great civilization can never ever be established without religion. You can never find one example in history about a civilization or a society that was great without religion. Even western society was 10x better than now with religion.

Atheism is destroying society.

What about God to be honest ? Creation makes much more sense than the bullshit evolution theory. You know the thing with atheists that bugs me the most ? Is that they like to talk a lot when most of them are actually ignorant as fuck about what they believe in. Literally i have never met an atheist who didn't know more than a vague idea about evolution.

The average atheist when he thinks about evolution he imagines some cool mutations and natural selection, survival of the fittest and he sees some shitty fossils everywhere and he sees scientists day and night agreeing on it, and that's it, it must be true right ? Most atheists are just taught what to believe in. You're afraid to stand out as different or to be mocked for your beliefs by society (trolololol he believe in religion he must be dumb as fuck).

And if you push atheists into a corner, they either insult you, insult your religion, hate or ignore you for no reason and just get bitter because their belief and ego were hurt.

It's not like atheists can't believe in God, they just don't want to believe in God. And everyone of them has a different reason, some are prideful, some are lazy, some are bitter, some have rebellious traits, some just follow others like mindless sheep without caring because they have the mentality of "everyone does that, so it must be right!" or just because they don't want to feel alone and be mocked.

If you think i'm religious because my parents are religious, then you're wrong. I followed my own truth by myself and found it, no one cared to teach me enough about that, i did it myself.

But someone like you on the other hand doesn't even think or care enough about the truth of why he even exists, probably only gives a fuck about eating, shitting, fucking, just like a mindless animal with no purpose in life. If you wanna live like an animal, treated like an animal, seen as an animal, then go for it bro and you might grow a tail while you're at it.

But i'm not an animal, i'm a human being who has a purpose in life.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 222
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 339
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by supremegentleman » 11 months ago

Admin wrote:
11 months ago
It's 2019 and we still haven't found any viable alternatives to the Judeo-Christian religion and God to build good and moral individuals and societies though.

I tried them all (atheism, Marxism, veganism, etc.) myself and it took me 13 years to realize that the best hierarchy of values was right in front of me from the beginning.

Life is so much better since I became a Christian again that there's no contest with any of the other flawed and incomplete ideology that I've tried to live by.

And I fully understand how the people on the other side of the fence will read the above. Reading it as my 2015 self would have made me roll my eyes to the back of my head. Feel free to challenge it ;).
Admin became Christian and God gave him beautiful set of hair through the hands of a skilful surgeon in 3 hair transplant procedures. Damn, I need to convert too.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 349
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 997
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by Pat » 11 months ago

koolaidshade wrote:
1 year ago
And back to the point, no shit life isnt fair. I dont even think the "paradise" you believe in will even be fair. One guy might get 69 hot-ass virgins while another guy might just get 72 or something.
And some guy gets 2000 virgins right here on earth.

Image

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1798
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3211

Re: God doesn't exist and here is the proof: a 17 year old NW3

Post by blackg » 11 months ago

Life doesn't always have to have a meaning or purpose. Just being a healthy human being is enough.
Moore/Trump 2020

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest